Comic Book News & Previews

Graphic novels. Weekly rags. The @$$holes.

Re: Comic Book News & Previews

Postby Worst Part's Almost Over on Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:49 pm

TheButcher wrote:
Worst Part's Almost Over wrote:Butch - there were some exclusive panels from Joker on MySpace the other day and an interview with Azzarello. Did you catch it? Tried finding linkage but it seems to have vanished!

I missed them.
Check out Newsarama's exclusive preview here: Brian Azzarello's 'Joker' OGN

Helpful as ever, Butcher! Cheers :D
Worst Part's Almost Over
AIRWOLF

Postby buster00 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:54 pm

That Joker GN does look pretty interesting! I tend to like Azzarello's stuff.

I'll probably wait until it's available in paperback though.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheButcher on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 am

Worst Part's Almost Over wrote:
TheButcher wrote:
Worst Part's Almost Over wrote:Butch - there were some exclusive panels from Joker on MySpace the other day and an interview with Azzarello. Did you catch it? Tried finding linkage but it seems to have vanished!

I missed them.
Check out Newsarama's exclusive preview here: Brian Azzarello's 'Joker' OGN

Helpful as ever, Butcher! Cheers :D

From Newsarama: Geoff Johns: Superman's Emotional Crossroads
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:44 pm

holy crap :( If any of you are following Secret Invasion then don't read Secret Invasion: Spider-Man. It contains a huge spoiler for the whole event. I am so annoyed.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:03 am

So has anyone else read those absolutely terrible rumors floating around about JG Jones? I haven't been able to nail down a coherent story, but what I have gathered is pretty harsh.

It apparently all started with this blind statement from Rich Johnston:

Sometimes the comics industry is full of stories that need telling — just with the serial numbers filed off. And after a certain amount of time has passed…

Which two comic creators ended up in a fist-and-bottle fight at a San Diego Comic Con bar this year after one made suggestive comments and actions towards the other’s wife and niece as the bar staff summoned the constabulary? And which other creator fainted at the sight of the blood, requiring a trip to hospital in a taxi over a broken jaw because the creator didn’t have the insurance to pay for an ambulance?

Which executive gave an artist a phenomenal amount of work over the last two years so that the executive may woo a colleague and partner of the artist, in a manner rather reminiscent of the biblical tale of David and Uriah?

Which creator jumped another creator on the floor of San Diego Comic Con this year over an affair of the heart involving a third creator, again requiring police presence?

Sex and violence. Who said comics were for kids?

Apparently, the bolded bit refers to JG. His wife works at DC and the rumors is that Mr Executive Editor fed him a lot of work (even offering him a two year exclusive in 2005) and then slept with his wife. Thus, JG Jones and his delays and ultimate removal from FC #7. Ugly, ugly stuff. Just a rumor, but it is generating a lot of heat.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo's 'Joker'

Postby TheButcher on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:00 pm

Well that sucks.

From IGN: The Joker's Wild Ride
Brian Azzarello discusses the development of the Joker graphic novel that serves as a pseudo-sequel to the Dark Knight.
Last edited by TheButcher on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby E.A.P. on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:59 pm

Absolute idiocy, but why should we expect our creators to be any nobler than we mere mortal readers?

E.A.P.
(DennisMM working around the ban and hopefully returning soon)
E.A.P.
GLIB

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:37 pm

E.A.P. wrote:Absolute idiocy, but why should we expect our creators to be any nobler than we mere mortal readers?

E.A.P.

And the sky opened up!

All things now, as they once were, as they should always be. Welcome back!
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Vicar on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:
E.A.P. wrote:Absolute idiocy, but why should we expect our creators to be any nobler than we mere mortal readers?

E.A.P.

And the sky opened up!

All things now, as they once were, as they should always be. Welcome back!

Zone without end.
or
Welcome Back My Friends,
to the Zone That Never Ends....

Either is used.
Selah.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Ultimate Dallas

Postby TheButcher on Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:40 pm

From the PULSE:
THE EWINGS RETURN TO DALLAS IN KINNAIRD'S WEBCOMIC
JENNIFER M. CONTINO wrote:Although new episodes of Dallas haven't been seen in several years, that doesn't mean the story of the Ewings is over. Those oil tycoons from Dallas are still going strong as a new page in Ewing history is being presented on the official Dallas website, Ultimate Dallas. Bryan J. Kinnaird has scripted the webcomic, Dallas: Gathering For The Departed, that takes place in the present and has familiars around the Dallas universe together for a somber event, the death of someone connected to the family. The first ten pages of the story are already online, with the next set scheduled to be online by Spring.

You can read the Dallas comic here: http://ultimatedallas.com/dallasgraphicnovella/index.html

PULSE readers can learn more about Kinnaird and his projects by visiting these links:

http://www.villikonchronicles.com
http://www.myspace.com/ravenwolf_studios
http://www.myspace.com/dallasgraphicnovella
http://www.ultimatedallas.com
http://www.dr30.com
Last edited by TheButcher on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:43 pm

a Dallas webcomic?

That's one of the weirdest things I've heard today... :lol:
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:17 pm

Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Spifftacular SquirrelGirl on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:37 am

Leckomaniac wrote:Sigh.

Blue Beetle has been cancelled

I am crushed.

I was a little surprised when I heard that DC was going to cancel this series.

They were just going to introduce Blue Beetle in "Brave and the Bold" on the cartoon network so you'd think they'd wait and see if maybe a little television exposure might help boost sales a little.
Spifftacular SquirrelGirl
AIRWOLF

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:35 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Sigh.

Blue Beetle has been cancelled

I am crushed.

I dunno. I find him more interesting in Teen Titans now anyway. The stories have been clunky of late.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

DiDio vs Morrison & Robinson

Postby TheButcher on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:40 pm

From CBR: LYING IN THE GUTTERS VOLUME 2 COLUMN 184
Rich Johnston wrote:IT'S ARMAGEDDON 2001 ALL OVER AGAIN

A familiar source known collectively as "New York comics industry employees talking in bars" tells me that the last issue of "Final Crisis" is further delayed as it is suffering from serious rewrites. It appears that DC Executive Editor Dan DiDio was unhappy with the way the story concluded and the implications for the DC Universe for a while and had ordered changes from a, naturally, rather unhappy Grant Morrison. Considering this is the way he wrote the pitch for the book.

As a result, creative teams working on a number of spinoff and affected books have also had to stop work while the “Final Crisis” ending is reworked.

Expect more lateness, more annoyance and less likelihood of Grant Morrison doing DCU work in the near future.

STARDUST

Morrison is not the only person having difficulties with DiDio's direction. I understand that James Robinson and Dan had a stand up argument that led to Robinson quitting the Superman books and the DCU in general.
Last edited by TheButcher on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Leckomaniac on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Mother. Fucker.

If we lose out on the possibility of more Morrison awesomeness because of Dan Didio I will fucking lose my mind.

I have been a pretty strong Didio defender, but let fucking Grant tell his story. It is why you hired him and pinned your summer fucking event on him. WTF?
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Mother. Fucker.

If we lose out on the possibility of more Morrison awesomeness because of Dan Didio I will fucking lose my mind.

I have been a pretty strong Didio defender, but let fucking Grant tell his story. It is why you hired him and pinned your summer fucking event on him. WTF?

I feel comfortable hating both of the Big 2 editors. They are both attention seeking/ass kissing twats. So this doesn't surprise me.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:55 am

Some big news kind of got lost in the shuffle of the last few days:

Adventure Comics to return!

While DC Executive Editor recently hinted to Newsarama readers that something major was going to play out with Superman in the Superman family of titles, he spoke a bit more in-depth about that specific element and a couple more with the LA Times over the weekend.

For starters, DiDio said that Superman turn Action Comics over to new characters, and in his own book, the Man of Steel will be headed into space – on a trip that some may see as one way.

“In his own book, "Superman," there will be a dramatic turn as the hero leaves Earth and it seems like he’s leaving for good,” DiDio said.” We’ll follow his adventures in space more so than his adventures on Earth, and that’s a big and exciting thing. We’re also bringing back one of the old-time favorite titles of DC Comics, "Adventure Comics." It will be back with a new No. 1 and with new stars but old stars at the same time. It’ll be pretty easy to guess who will be the stars of Adventure Comics if you know who the title was most identified with...”

The remaining conversation suggests strongly that the relaunch of the series will be the home for the Legion of Super-Heroes.

EDIT: Well it looks like we have a bit of clarification on this:

TheButcher wrote:From CBR: LYING IN THE GUTTERS VOLUME 2 COLUMN 184
Rich Johnston wrote:IT'S ARMAGEDDON 2001 ALL OVER AGAIN

A familiar source known collectively as "New York comics industry employees talking in bars" tells me that the last issue of "Final Crisis" is further delayed as it is suffering from serious rewrites. It appears that DC Executive Editor Dan DiDio was unhappy with the way the story concluded and the implications for the DC Universe for a while and had ordered changes from a, naturally, rather unhappy Grant Morrison. Considering this is the way he wrote the pitch for the book.

As a result, creative teams working on a number of spinoff and affected books have also had to stop work while the “Final Crisis” ending is reworked.

Expect more lateness, more annoyance and less likelihood of Grant Morrison doing DCU work in the near future.

STARDUST

Morrison is not the only person having difficulties with DiDio's direction. I understand that James Robinson and Dan had a stand up argument that led to Robinson quitting the Superman books and the DCU in general.

The editor of the SUPERMAN books has confirmed that James Robinson HAS NOT quit the Superman books. This does not refute the idea that Didio and Robinson had an argument, only that he has not quit. Now lets hope that Morrison stuff is rubbish as well.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:37 pm

For those that read the recently released PREVIEWS for DC you noticed something pretty cool...

R.E.B.E.L.S. will be returning. Written by Tony Bedard and drawn by the excellent Andy Clarke

Looks fun.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:37 pm

Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

DiDio vs Morrison & Robinson

Postby TheButcher on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:The editor of the SUPERMAN books has confirmed that James Robinson HAS NOT quit the Superman books. This does not refute the idea that Didio and Robinson had an argument, only that he has not quit. Now lets hope that Morrison stuff is rubbish as well.

From CBR:
LYING IN THE GUTTERS VOLUME 2 COLUMN 185

Rich Johnston wrote:MAN AND SUPERMAN

My job would be so much easier if I lived in New York. During the day, I'd get a fold up chair and sit myself outside the Marvel and DC offices noting who came in and out. I'd find their waste refuse area and stick all their shredded documents back together by hand. And in the evening, I'd just hang out at McGee's bar.

Thankfully, that's exactly what one source was doing last week.

Last week, LITG reported that James Robinson had had a stand up row with Dan DiDio and had walked off Superman.

I was later told that this wasn't a creative nor editorial issue, but a personal one.

I then updated the story last week with a report from The Superman Homepage which reported Superman editor Matt Idelson as saying that Robinson "has not" quit the book.

It appears that was very specifically phrased.

Robinson certainly had quit the book. Past tense. And it was everywhere, I heard from DC employees, from Marvel employees, even from Diamond employees who had been instructed by DC not to mention James Robinson in any Previews article in any capacity. This was big news.

But then I started to be told that DiDio and Robinson patched up their differences, and suddenly Robinson was back on the Superbooks. And soon everyone was singing from that hymnsheet.

No harm done right? Well not quite. Because there was one person who has wanted to write Superman for a very long time and had been denied the opportunity. One who had even been told that he'd never write the Superman monthly title. And who, when Robinson stormed off, was approached by DC to take over the Superman book. And who instantly agreed. And was then ceremoniously dumped when Robinson came back.

In McGee's, everyone was drinking in commiseration to Mark Waid.

I understand that DC are in negotiation with Waid over this and related issues to find a situation that everyone's happy with. Guilt can be quite a powerful weapon in such circumstances.

Rich Johnston wrote:CRISIS? WHAT CRISIS?

As for issues over "Final Crisis," I understand that Grant Morrison has been rewriting scenes from the series that have not only contributed to the delays on the title, but also delays on other books. I understand that the spinoff book "Final Crisis: Resist" underwent fourteen rewrites in a week over changes to main book, and only when the request to remove the star character Mr. Terrific came through did people put their foot down.

Certainly there has been negotiation with DC Editorial and Grant Morrison over where the book is going, but it won't come out with Morrison's name on it until he's happy. But just as the delays with "Civil War," it's not just one book that's on hold, it's dozens. And there's rewriting going on all over the place.

Is this the Wildstorm Relaunch all over again?
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA

Postby TheButcher on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:14 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Last Days of Gotham

Postby TheButcher on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:18 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

DC Comics' March 2009 Solicitations [Preview]

Postby TheButcher on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:03 pm

Last edited by TheButcher on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Batman Vs. King Tut

Postby TheButcher on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:53 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Morrison and Quitely's BATMAN

Postby TheButcher on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:38 am

From CBR: LYING IN THE GUTTERS VOLUME 2 COLUMN 188
Rich Johnston, Columnist wrote:FRANK’S BACK ON BATMAN

Grant Morrison is indeed writing a monthly Batman book after “Final Crisis"/"Whatever Happened To…"/ "Battle For The Cowl" and the like have wrapped.

And the penciller?

Get ready.

DC people tell me it’s one Frank Quitely.

Quite, quite excellent. I’ve got a couple of Frank’s art pages from his previous Batbook “The Scottish Connection" hanging in my hall. I doubt I’ll be able to afford any more now.

Yes, he is already working on it. Obviously.

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Seppuku on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:13 am

Wunderbar! If there's one thing about Batman RIP that I didn't like, it was probably the artwork. I'm amazed they didn't get someone a little closer to Quitely's calibre before, considering the big noise surrounding Batman's death (SPOILER).
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:25 pm

This is most excellent news, I'll definitely be following that book.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:43 pm

I'm in.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Meh. I think everything he draws looks kind of grotesque. I will keep on reading, but I hope Morrison doesn't get all loopy.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Pacino86845 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:48 pm

You are making the bunny from We3 cry!!
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Dude I totally love We3. That is perfect art from Quitely, but unlike everyone else in the universe, I disliked his art on All Star Superman, plus, there would be panels that didn't make any sense. It was like he popped a lude and just drew something he thought was psychedelic or something. He's a GREAT artist, but everything just looks like a grosser version of what it should be. But in defense of of this news, I have really really really enjoyed Morrison's run on Batman, so regardless of the artist, I am looking forward to more stories by Morrison. I just hope the two of them together don't give into their baser instincts and make Batman into a weird mind-fuck that everyone claims is genius, but only the creators really understand.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Kyle Baker's HAWKMAN & TRUTH 2

Postby TheButcher on Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Kyle Baker wrote:I'm working on a new Hawkman comic for DC, and decided to try a newer, more fan-friendly style. What do you think? leave a comment!

No title for the book yet that I know of. It's not due for another six months. Anyway, enjoy the wallpaper! By the way, just for the fans, I'm making this story the bloodiest and most depressing story ever! Full of realism! HAWKMAN'S WORLD WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER! I've revealed too much. I can say no more.

For some reason, a lot of message board posters think I'm joking about the story being depressing. I'm not sure why. The most successful book I've done recently has been NAT TURNER, which was certainly a bloody, realistic, and depressing story! By contrast, my work on PLASTIC MAN was hated by fans, and the last six issues were never reprinted. Dan Didio told fans and editors that nobody liked my art style, and I wasn't offered work from DC for years after. The great comedian Sergio Aragones is writing serious cowboy stories for another artist at DC. DARK KNIGHT was the biggest movie ever, and Warner's has announced they are going to make more superhero movies that are dark and depressing. Obviously, this is what people want. I will not do any more comedy in DC or Marvel comics. I have four children to feed. I have enough awards.

Writer Bob Morales was recently speaking to Marvel editor Axel Alonso about doing a sequel to our Captain America book, TRUTH. Axel said, "We want you to write it Bob, but the folks here at Marvel really hated Kyle's art on that book." Bob told Axel that I had changed my style, and sent him links to this post. Axel saw the art and said, "That's much better, he can do it."

So I'm back folks. I've got my mind right, boss.

http://thebakersanimationcartoons.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-hawkman-wallpaper.html
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby DennisMM on Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:02 pm

I love it when Baker does pastel work, but I also like his inks & pastel style, as seen on The Shadow and Justice, Inc. It's unfortunate that his work isn't embraced by mainstream readers.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?

Postby TheButcher on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:37 am

Newsarama EXCLUSIVE LOOK: Gaiman & Kubert's Batman
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

The Umbrella Academy: Dallas

Postby TheButcher on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:24 pm

The Umbrella Academy: Dallas Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd647bw-6a4
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Leckomaniac on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:41 pm

The first issue of Dallas had me skeptical, but the second issue was awesome! Hazel and Cha-Cha are just bad ass.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

The Umbrella Academy Dallas: Hazel and Cha-Cha

Postby TheButcher on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Hazel and Cha-Cha are bad ass, but I think The Boy can handle them.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Leckomaniac on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Heh. What a great series. That scene with The Boy and the motel...and the singing...so awesomely twisted.

Not sure if anyone else kept up with this but CBR compiled a list of the top 100 comics of the year. Links below.

100-81

80-61

60-41

40-21

20-1

An interesting list, to be sure. And one of the most comprehensive year end comic book lists around.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

The Umbrella Academy Dallas

Postby TheButcher on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:59 pm

It was twitsted wasn't it?
I never be able to look at a chimp again.

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Pax Romana

Postby TheButcher on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:00 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

War Heroes

Postby TheButcher on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:01 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

FACES OF EVIL

Postby TheButcher on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:20 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: FACES OF EVIL

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:58 pm

TheButcher wrote:From Newsarama: DC Preview: Faces of Evil: Solomon Grundy #1

What are the odds it ends with Solomon Grundy smashing the SuperFriends?
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Tyrone_Shoelaces wrote:

He's always been my favorite DC villain for some reason. Looking forward to the comic.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:47 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:
Tyrone_Shoelaces wrote:

He's always been my favorite DC villain for some reason. Looking forward to the comic.

Be careful, a lot of folks are reporting that their shop didn't receive this book. Not sure if it is regional or what, but certain shops were told it would be shipping to them next week due to some error.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:
burlivesleftnut wrote:
Tyrone_Shoelaces wrote:

Be careful, a lot of folks are reporting that their shop didn't receive this book. Not sure if it is regional or what, but certain shops were told it would be shipping to them next week due to some error.

LOL. I will be careful Lecko. I will make sure that I don't accidently buy some other comic because it might be the Grundy comic.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Johnny Monster

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:32 pm

From Newsarama: Joshua Williamson on Johnny Monster

Chris Arrant wrote:Johnny Monster is the world's foremost super-star monster hunter, but what the world doesn't know is that he was raised by the same monsters he's "hunting"! Now, in order to save his adoptive family...he must fight them! Johnny Monster mixes Tom Strong with Godzilla movies by way of Tarzan and the Phantom to create a compelling and different monster mash!
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:54 pm

It was on the radio earlier wrote:Barack Obama will also take office as U.S. president in print this month, according to Marvel Comics, which is putting him on the cover of its next Spider-Man comic.

The special edition of the weekly Spider-Man comic will feature a six-page story about the superhero saving the day when an impostor tries to take Obama's place as president. It is due on sale in newsagents next week.

Does this mean Obama is part of Secret Invasion?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Fried Gold wrote:
It was on the radio earlier wrote:Barack Obama will also take office as U.S. president in print this month, according to Marvel Comics, which is putting him on the cover of its next Spider-Man comic.

The special edition of the weekly Spider-Man comic will feature a six-page story about the superhero saving the day when an impostor tries to take Obama's place as president. It is due on sale in newsagents next week.

Does this mean Obama is part of Secret Invasion?

Well if you read Secret Invasion you would know that his message that of the Skrulls is eerily similar. But Obama wasn't killing people while he expressed his ideals... OR. DID. HE?
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Books