The Exterminators

Graphic novels. Weekly rags. The @$$holes.

The Exterminators

Postby Squashua on Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:22 am

Anyone reading it? I did a review a while back and back then I thought it was pretty good (still is).

Recently, I saw the following post on a message board and figured I'd share the love. I own the issues in question and don't whore myself out at MySpace, but I'm sure some of the rest of you do:

From Tony Moore

Over the next 6 months, we will randomly choose from MYSPACE.COM members who have put THE EXTERMINATORS in their Top Friends (Top 8, Top 12, Top whatever number you have, as long as it displays on your profile's main page!) to recieve one of a bevy of prizes, including signed comics, trade paperbacks, and even original sketches!

To enter, just put THE EXTERMINATORS in your Top Friends, and leave us a comment on the main page to let us know you're in! You can only win once, but with a couple chances each month for 6 months, the odds look pretty good!

We'll randomly choose from the entries on the main profile page a couple times each month between October 1st and the end of February, and randomly pick from the pile of swag to send you one of a bunch of great prizes! If we select you and you don't have us in the Top Friends, YOU LOSE... and we can't know you entered if you didn't comment!

Click here to visit THE EXTERMINATORS' myspace profile! And if you haven't added The Exterminators to your friends, click here to do it now!

Best of luck!
Squashua
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby doglips on Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:41 pm

Yeah, I've been reading it. Monthly up to issue 6, now I am going to wait for the second TPB. Great art from Moore and there is some super dialogue. The first 5 just read better all together, thus my decision to wait for the next collection.

Fuck Myspace. Does this promotion mean it is in trouble units wise?, I forgot to see how it was faring on the last set of sales stats........

It will be a pity if it gets cancelled, it's a great indie book.
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Squashua on Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:42 am

It's Vertigo, so it's not really indie. Right?
Squashua
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby doglips on Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:21 am

I knew you'd say that!, I should have edited my post. I meant indie in content.
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Return to Comic Books