Page 1 of 1

The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:54 pm
by WinslowLeach
We could always do a sort of rough South Park type comic strip. Someone could write the jokes and I could set up some pictures. If anyones interested, send me a simple three column dialogue (it could be Captain Americow thinking or featuring another character of your choosing) and Ill put it together and post it. It can be about The Zone or political things, Cow jokes, Anything funny. :)


Image

Re: Inglorious Bastards - expected circa 2015

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:16 pm
by Bob Samonkey
Holy crap thats a good idea! I know that we had that one strip thing but that was just fill in the caption thing. A whole strip could be awesome!!
































































I vote for me for inept sidekick!!Image

Re: Captain Americow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:06 pm
by WinslowLeach
Introducing CAPTAIN AMERICOW!!!

Image

I drew this with a laser mouse by hand. It took me about a 45 minutes I think.

Re: Inglorious Bastards - expected circa 2015

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:27 am
by magicmonkey
WinslowLeach wrote:Introducing CAPTAIN MOO!!!

Image

I drew this with a laser mouse by hand. It took me about a 45 minutes I think.


Wow, I love the drooping bewbs on that.

So, here is my script.

1. Captain Moo is eating cereal, squirting milk into the cereal through his udders.
2. The monkey from the previous post runs in, pulling his hair and screaming "Captain Moo, we are about to run aground"
3. Captain Moo steers the ship to safety using his hooves shouting about how "he and the white milky pearl will never be separated, until he has finally located Davey moans chopper".

Now, you see what I did there, I re-interpreted "Captain", as I personally feel that Captain Moo is a mighty seaman.

Re: Inglorious Bastards - expected circa 2015

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:51 am
by Fievel
magicmonkey wrote:
WinslowLeach wrote:Introducing CAPTAIN MOO!!!

Image

I drew this with a laser mouse by hand. It took me about a 45 minutes I think.


Wow, I love the drooping bewbs on that.

So, here is my script.

1. Captain Moo is eating cereal, squirting milk into the cereal through his udders.
2. The monkey from the previous post runs in, pulling his hair and screaming "Captain Moo, we are about to run aground"
3. Captain Moo steers the ship to safety using his hooves shouting about how "he and the white milky pearl will never be separated, until he has finally located Davey moans chopper".

Now, you see what I did there, I re-interpreted "Captain", as I personally feel that Captain Moo is a mighty seaman.


Ha!
Sperm.

Re: Inglorious Bastards - expected circa 2015

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:08 am
by magicmonkey
Fievel wrote:
magicmonkey wrote:
WinslowLeach wrote:Introducing CAPTAIN MOO!!!

Image

I drew this with a laser mouse by hand. It took me about a 45 minutes I think.


Wow, I love the drooping bewbs on that.

So, here is my script.

1. Captain Moo is eating cereal, squirting milk into the cereal through his udders.
2. The monkey from the previous post runs in, pulling his hair and screaming "Captain Moo, we are about to run aground"
3. Captain Moo steers the ship to safety using his hooves shouting about how "he and the white milky pearl will never be separated, until he has finally located Davey moans chopper".

Now, you see what I did there, I re-interpreted "Captain", as I personally feel that Captain Moo is a mighty seaman.


Ha!
Sperm.


or... Moocas, as I like to call it. :roll:

Re: The Adventures of Captain Moo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:10 am
by Fievel
Moocas.... I fucking shot Coke up my nose laughing at that!!!

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:33 am
by WinslowLeach
Since hes Captain Americow (a super hero) he should have a real story about how he became Captain Americow. I was thinking this could be in the tradition of Peter Porker, The Spectacular Spider Ham.

We should create a personality for him. Like will he be serious, goofy, dumb, sadistic etc?

I was just thinking, it would be funny if he was like a serious all american patriot guy, but hes clumsy and screws things up when he tries to capture the bad guys. Maybe he cant throw the shield good and his milk squirting goes all over the place. The bad guys slip in the milk. Maybe there can be a running joke about his teats...?

Who will the super villains be? Instead of Red Skull what about Red Meat? A guy with a steak head?

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:26 am
by Hermanator X
Redbull.

Hyperactive nazi bull, trying to mate with Captain Americow.

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:35 am
by so sorry
Hermanator X wrote:Redbull.

Hyperactive nazi bull, trying to mate with Captain Americow.


Brilliant!

I was thinking of the Merryl Lynch bull as a villian.

Cptn Americow's arch nemisis, billionaire play-bull Merryl Lynch is hell bent on world domination thru high finance, and has a penchant for sexual-asphixiation with a noose.

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:23 am
by Hermanator X
With support from Iron Moose, and Man-Ant. Damned if I can think of an animal equivalent of Hulk or Thor(The god of drizzle and light rain?) tho......

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:25 am
by WinslowLeach
What about the name Mant?

Image

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:21 pm
by optimous
Panel 1
Americow is seen grazing in a field, Ironmoo descends from the sky

IRONMOO: I’m starting a new initiative. I want every super animal to be registered, pedigreed or not.

AMERICOW: Why?

PANEL 2

IRONMOO: So they will be sanctioned and no one can lactate at will.

AMERICOW: But what about civil liberties? What about protecting our secret identities as mild mannered bovines?

PANEL 3
AMERICOW douses IRONMOO with his udders of power.

AMERICOW: You won’t take me without a fight or a cow bell.

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:30 pm
by WinslowLeach
Im gonna hold off on starting any comic strips for now. But Im gonna work on the characters to start.

Image

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:04 pm
by Lord Voldemoo
WinslowLeach wrote:Since hes Captain Americow (a super hero) he should have a real story about how he became Captain Americow. I was thinking this could be in the tradition of Peter Porker, The Spectacular Spider Ham.

We should create a personality for him. Like will he be serious, goofy, dumb, sadistic etc?

I was just thinking, it would be funny if he was like a serious all american patriot guy, but hes clumsy and screws things up when he tries to capture the bad guys. Maybe he cant throw the shield good and his milk squirting goes all over the place. The bad guys slip in the milk. Maybe there can be a running joke about his teats...?

Who will the super villains be? Instead of Red Skull what about Red Meat? A guy with a steak head?


HAHAHAHA, best thread ever.

He should be serious.....but dumb.

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:17 pm
by Bob Samonkey
Lord Voldemoo wrote:He should be serious.....but dumb.



Why do you keep setting these jokes up?

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:18 pm
by optimous
I'm not sure if I need to say it but...Spider-Ham anyone?

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:49 pm
by Hermanator X
WinslowLeach wrote:Since hes Captain Americow (a super hero) he should have a real story about how he became Captain Americow. I was thinking this could be in the tradition of Peter Porker, The Spectacular Spider Ham.


Yup optimous, no need to say anything.... :-P

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:29 pm
by magicmonkey
Hermanator X wrote:
WinslowLeach wrote:Since hes Captain Americow (a super hero) he should have a real story about how he became Captain Americow. I was thinking this could be in the tradition of Peter Porker, The Spectacular Spider Ham.


Yup optimous, no need to say anything.... :-P


Has anyone mentioned Spider-Pig?












Ah, forget it...

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:47 am
by WinslowLeach
Cant do Spider Ham. Its taken.

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:35 pm
by havocSchultz
How 'bout Peter Porker then...?

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:45 pm
by WinslowLeach
Thats the same thing.

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:22 pm
by Lord Voldemoo
why would anyone want to do Spider-Ham when you have

CAPTAIN AMERICOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:32 pm
by DaleTremont
The dangerously volatile udders are good. But I always thought a cow's most potent weapon was methane...

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:37 pm
by WinslowLeach
I'll have to use the fart idea. :)

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:54 pm
by Bob Samonkey
I still wanna be a Thor Monkey!! Get it!!! That was my custom rank back when we had them...
Image

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:28 pm
by Lord Voldemoo
DaleTremont wrote:The dangerously volatile udders are good. But I always thought a cow's most potent weapon was methane...


The tragic irony is that most of us are lactose intolerant...

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:49 pm
by Evil Hobbit
He should be allergic for grass. But he has to eat to produce the power milk.

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:28 pm
by DaleTremont
And he has to have either a chick nemesis or a chick love interest! (I vote nemesis!!!!)

Naturally, after enough time and mutual ass-kicking/jibe-trading foreplay has gone its way, they can do it! Now the only question is, are we keeping this strictly in the animal kingdom, or are we gonna have us a Jessica Rabbit situation on our hands?

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:59 pm
by Lord Voldemoo
DaleTremont wrote:And he has to have either a chick nemesis or a chick love interest! (I vote nemesis!!!!)


:(

Naturally, after enough time and mutual ass-kicking/jibe-trading foreplay has gone its way, they can do it!


:D

Now the only question is, are we keeping this strictly in the animal kingdom, or are we gonna have us a Jessica Rabbit situation on our hands?


:shock: :oops: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8-)

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:51 pm
by Bob Samonkey
DaleTremont wrote:And he has to have either a chick nemesis or a chick love interest! (I vote nemesis!!!!)

Naturally, after enough time and mutual ass-kicking/jibe-trading foreplay has gone its way, they can do it! Now the only question is, are we keeping this strictly in the animal kingdom, or are we gonna have us a Jessica Rabbit situation on our hands?



I vote that she has a very serious face and that she shows it to him...

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:21 pm
by WinslowLeach
The nemesis' name will be Prickly Pussy, a large mountain cat.

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:35 pm
by DaleTremont
WinslowLeach wrote:The nemesis' name will be Prickly Pussy, a large mountain cat.


You just made me lol :D

(...I'm afraid to use the new lol emoticon...it looks too hysterical.)

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:45 pm
by WinslowLeach
Its a good thing they didnt add the Chortle emoticon!

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:00 pm
by Bob Samonkey
WinslowLeach wrote:The nemesis' name will be Prickly Pussy, a large mountain cat.



Will she have a serious face?

Re: The Adventures of Captain Americow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:45 am
by WinslowLeach
Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:
WinslowLeach wrote:The nemesis' name will be Prickly Pussy, a large mountain cat.



Will she have a serious face?


Not sure, maybe Angelina Jolie meets cat face.