Alternative Comics - Clowes, Bagge, Burns etc

Graphic novels. Weekly rags. The @$$holes.

Alternative Comics - Clowes, Bagge, Burns etc

Postby Hemi on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:54 pm

I notice a lot of the comics discussed are of the 'superhero' type. Batman Superman, X men etc. Now I'm down with some of these titles
and I do own a few Bat and Superman titles. But is anyone intewrested in discussing works by Daniel Clowes (Eightball), Peter Bagge (Hate),
Charles Burns, Madman (now there is a superhero that twists my nipples), Jim Woodring, Harvey Peka. I could go on and on. Generally alot of stuff by Fantagraphics, Darkhorse.
Hemi
GLIB

Re: Fashion women's clothing

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:02 pm

topt578 wrote:T578.com fashion women's clothes store , as a leading supplier of designer products. We have been supplying brand fashion women's clothes for over 5 years, we can supply within 2-4 days. Accept Paypal,Bank T/T, W. U. payment, We always keep update the styles every day. Please make your time to visit our website www.t578.com ,Also you can pick up the pictures and through our website to send the mail directly to us. t578_service01@hotmail.com
Enjoy our beautiful Women's clothes,enjoy your wonderful life.

Enjoy taking pictures of me in them.

If I model for you, can I get to keep them? I wanna wear that stuff that Rihanna wears. There's some funky shit that I can certainly get into there, I can tell you.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Return to Comic Books