beastie wrote:There's a "Spin-Off" to Deathly Hallows, but evidently only 7 are being printed?!
Does anyone know anything about this and if it will ever go into mass publication?
Ribbons wrote:The Tales of Beetle the Bard: now 100% more real?
Collector's Edition Product Features:
• All five fairy tales from the original The Tales of Beedle the Bard
• An outer case disguised as a wizarding textbook from the Hogwarts library
• Handwritten version of J.K. Rowling's new introduction
• 10 new illustrations by J.K. Rowling not included in the Standard Edition or the original handcrafted edition
• Velvet bag embroidered with J.K. Rowling's signature
• Metal skull, corners, and clasp
• Replica gemstones
• Emerald ribbon
tfactor wrote:I just found this and its news that JK is holding a tea party at the National Library of Scotland in Edinburgh on Dec 4th ... um ... so if you happen to be in the area .... and you feel like being really really nice ... get me an autograph please? ....that would be sweet!
I know there are a lot of over seas zoners and I could have sworn I remember Edinburgh being mentioned from some past zoner gathering or some such something or other, anyway not sure if anyone is close to there but thought some of you may be interested to hear this news.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest