New Star Wars Trilogy (Benioff & Weiss)

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Re: New Star Wars Trilogy (Benioff & Weiss)

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:38 pm

Fievel wrote:‘Star Wars’ Setback: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Duo David Benioff & D.B. Weiss Exit Trilogy

Well shit.

I'm not terribly convinced that Rian Johnson is going to continue on, and what's this deal with Kevin Feige? That news was announced before he took full control of everything Marvel, so I doubt he'll ever have time to enter the Star Wars world.

I hope with this bit of turmoil they just stop.... take a breath.... take stock of what they've done the past 6 years, and then start to think about the future. They have some seriously cool looking content coming out on Disney+ and that has been slowly and thoughtfully developed. I'm hoping they give at least the same amount of thought with the future films.

this doesn't bother me.

i think D&D need a time-out, and to spend some time in their rooms to think about how they fucked up the ending of GoT, before they can be trusted with the keys to another mega-franchise.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Previous

Return to Movie News