Mr. Blue has left the building...

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Mr. Blue has left the building...

Postby Agent Alonzo on Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:02 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4713659.stm

The real deal, the genuine article...
alonzo..... my apologies you ho-bag! - banthafodderUK

...that was the funniest post I've ever read at AICN. Comedy gold. I'm stealing it and shooting it in nothing other than a static two-shot. - Kevin Smith
Agent Alonzo
UMAGAA OMBONGO

Postby banthafodderUK on Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:12 am

his life story is a good example of rehabilitation. There are always alternatives to a life of crime.
wii code 0186 4330 3469 8398 use it mofo's!
banthafodderUK
AIRWOLF

Postby TonyWilson on Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:16 am

Oh man that's pretty sad. He led full life all told. Straight Time is cool film too.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:32 am

"I used to like her early stuff, "Borderline", but she went off into that "Popa Don't Preach" phase, I tuned out."

"How many dicks is that?"

his life story would make a good flick. R.I.P.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby WinslowLeach on Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:25 am

I liked Eddie's little interview on The Reservoir Dogs CE: The Good The Bad and The Bunker. He was saying that back in the 50s, he actually got in a fight with Lawrence Tierney in Hollywood. Turned out that when they made Dogs, Lawrence didnt even remember him. They dont make em like those guys anymore.

"Whats special? Take ya in the back and suck your dick?"

I loved Straight Time, def one of the best crime films of the 70s.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Agent Alonzo on Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:14 am

It is still not on the main AICN. If anyone sees Harry or Mori on they may want to pm them...
alonzo..... my apologies you ho-bag! - banthafodderUK

...that was the funniest post I've ever read at AICN. Comedy gold. I'm stealing it and shooting it in nothing other than a static two-shot. - Kevin Smith
Agent Alonzo
UMAGAA OMBONGO

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:44 pm

Lawrence Tierney was quite a character...on the Seinfeld commentary they said he wasn't invited back as Lanie's Dad 'cuz he threatened somebody with a knife and tried to steal stuff from the set!!
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Return to Movie News