The Official Paradise Lost movie thread

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:33 pm

Back. Damn you're great Jenna.

Sam Mendes would be cool. Trying to think of any Director that does Epic films, but can do epic and emotional depth with characters mostly.

Also Christian Bale would be a good choice for Lucifer/Devil provided he can dissapear into this role like normal. Then again I nominate him for vrtually any role I can think of.

Also I'd have Christopher Plummer in there somewhere.
As God? Hmmmm.
Last edited by Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby doglips on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:38 pm

20 MINS KIRK!! You must have been cleaning your keyboard up for 18............ :twisted:
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:42 pm

Yeah I know. Sometimes I like it to last, sometimes I like it to go quick, like at the very sight of flesh or just on the eyes or smile alone. That way in the long run, they actually DO last longer.

Anyone know any untapped Shakespearen talents that could go into this film or other less or unkown actors for this. Peter Mullan, Max Von Sydow, Stellen and Peter Saarsgard for known names I'd be happy with for knowns, and loads more unkowns.

Gonna do a thread on these types of actors later. NO ONE NICK IT until I do, awright!!!???

Right I'm off to go out for a drink. Try to pull a Jenna Elfman lookalike when I'm out.
Last edited by Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:43 pm

Bruce Campbell.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby bluebottle on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:49 pm

LOL
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Pacino86845 on Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:37 am

Bruce Campbell as the "snooty usher" at the pearly gates, yeah?

Sam Raimi directing.

Kirsten Dunst as Lucifer.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Agent Alonzo on Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:39 am

Ashton Kutcher is in negotiations to play Satan. They are going for the PG-13 horror movie crowd...
alonzo..... my apologies you ho-bag! - banthafodderUK

...that was the funniest post I've ever read at AICN. Comedy gold. I'm stealing it and shooting it in nothing other than a static two-shot. - Kevin Smith
Agent Alonzo
UMAGAA OMBONGO

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:41 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:I'm wondering whether or not people have the balls to sit through a big scary, dark, really distressing movie about the Apocalypse as in Revelations.

I agree - that's quite a task to take on.

I have to say, it's something I've always wanted to see - but I think you're right: can they risk this causing a backlash in bible-belt middle America?
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Flumm on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:44 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:I'm wondering whether or not people have the balls to sit through a big scary, dark, really distressing movie about the Apocalypse as in Revelations.

I agree - that's quite a task to take on.

I have to say, it's something I've always wanted to see - but I think you're right: can they risk this causing a backlash in bible-belt middle America?

..you're all forgeting the masterpiece that was Point Pleasant.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:59 am

Would you like to know more?

Well, yes I would. What is Point Pleasent?
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Flumm on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:08 am

Finely wrought drama Kirk. A show that dared to challange the darker side of the human soul. There was elemental forces battling... a demon spawn child striving for her soul... deaths, STORMS, BURNING PRIESTS....

....and bikinis!!

Perfect programing!

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/t ... _pleasant/

It's being repeated on E4 after Lost at the min...
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:19 am

Is it really any good, or is it shit?

I suppose Carnivale kind of covers some of these religious issues, but I can't think of a film or tv show which takes place <i>entirely</i> in either heaven or hell - unless Lost ends up copping out that way, but I don't think it will!
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:25 am

Well I'm interested in it, for many reasons.

Those four being the chicks. Who's the name of the one in the middle? Gotta do a Google, Freeones, Celebrity Wonder search for her, just so I can find out more about her character and story, you know how it is.

Also what about the girl to her right in the bikini - and the woman behind her - and the chick to her left?
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Flumm on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:27 am

Naw, it is pretty shit. Cheesey but shit. Cheesey flavoured shit if you will.

But it's on after Lost on E4, so I watch Lost first, then Point Pleasent is on afterwards, so during any boring points during PP, I can switch over to E4+1 and relive the best bits I just watched on Lost, then switch back over again to the Cheesey Flavoured shit.

At some point, I may or may not, eat/fart/burp, if I feel motivated, but not in neccassarily in that order.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:31 am

I'm quite a fan of cheesy flavoured shit, so I may watch an episode or two....

By the way Flumm - it's spelt "input", you slacker

You're a slacker. You've always been a slacker

EDIT: speedy response, but don't let it happen again, McFly
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Flumm on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:41 am

Hahhah you're trying to act like I spelt something wrong aren't you! Hahhahaha! good one TITG! Hahhahah!! Good one!!! HAhahahha!

Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:46 am

IPAMPILASH, brother!
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:47 am

What about my bloody actresses??!!?

(John Cleese, 'what about my bloody parrot?' Monty Pythion voice)
Last edited by Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Flumm on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:55 am

Sos mate, wish I could help you, I don't know their names... check em out on imdb? The lead blonde, and the one in the bikini have kissers to compete with Kristen Kreuk. You got to watch it next time Kirk n TITG, it's like a retarted paranormal cousin to the OC.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:01 am

Flumm, your mother was a snow blower.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Flumm on Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:05 am

YES!! GIVE IT TO ME JOHNY BOY!!!!

You have no idea how close to using that I was. I got a little sick of hearing it, after installing a Johnny Five Theme for 3 hours on my desktop. But anyway, you still just made my day.

Still doesn't change the fact you're a tea addicted, poo inhibiter however.

:wink:
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:13 am

Or the fact that you are a complete gentleman.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:15 am

Oh calling each other a gentleman.

That's just a verbal financially secure with corporate-sponsored opinions.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby John-Locke on Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:17 am

Wha?

Que?

???
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:48 am

Short Circuit 2 is sooooooo much better.

"Who's Johnny?" is one of the Greatest Songs Ever
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:16 pm

No it isn't.

Stay Out Of My Bedroom by Sylvester Stallone is.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:25 pm

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:Short Circuit 2 is sooooooo much better.

"Who's Johnny?" is one of the Greatest Songs Ever

OMG!!!! I just turned up my computer speakers as loud as they would go and started dancing around the house....

Who is Johnny????
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby John-Locke on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:06 pm

I was going to say that this is Johnny

But I guess not?

Do you think she knew she looked like a boy as a kid? maybe thats why she was in love with Johnny, a Robot doesn't discriminate over looks like men do.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:11 pm

ouch...
Poor thing... Nice buster brown haircut...

Hey... Does anyone remember the robot from one of the Rocky movies??? (can't remember which)... My girlfriends dad built that robot... I remember she had a birthday party and we all got to dance with the robot... Also, on Halloween they had him on their front porch talking to the kids and giving out candy.... It was pretty fucking cool...
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby John-Locke on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:19 pm

Rocky IV when the kid is watching the Fight at Home, and in other places.

You got to play with the Robot, that is totally cool, I wanted one of those things so bad, I entered a competion to win something similar, my 7 year old brain thought I was going to win for sure, I was so dissapointed when my name wasn't read out on Blue Peter, I got the answer wrong too, I thought Doctor Who's Robotic Dog was called Lasie because my Brother Told me, of course I said it was K9 but my brother was insistant, sadistic bastard.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:23 pm

Thats it.....
Yeah... tell me about it... It was really fucking cool... I actually have a picture of me with the robot somewhere... Her parents took a polaroid and gave it to each of the kids... She was one of my close friends... But her dad was not around too much.. He was French and I think lived there most of the time... Even still... whenever he came home the robot was out...

Damn your brother... Did he do it on purpose???
Evil.... :twisted:
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:35 am

Paulie's robot!

I forgot about that hunk of shit......

ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Adam Balm on Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:54 pm

Conroy420 wrote:That's right!

Straight from Variety, "Legendary Pictures is developing a live-action film version of Paradise Lost John Milton's epic poem, with Scott Derrickson (The Exorcism of Emily Rose) attached to direct.

Vincent Newman, producer of A Man Apart and We're the Millers for New Line, will produce along with Legendary.

Paradise Lost, published in 1667, tells the story of Lucifer's failed rebellion in heaven and subsequent role in Adam and Eve's fall from grace.

Phil DiBlasi and Byron Willinger did the adaptation of Paradise Lost."

I'm surprised none of the bigger sites like AICN or CHUD have reported on this. The book is a classic, quoted and referenced in many a movie and may even be read by more people than LOTR has.

I'm excited to hear that Legendary Pictures are behind this effort, they've got some big budget films coming out, like Superman Returns. At least we know there will be money behind it!

I remember reading it in school not too long ago and being fascinated. One of the greatest lines in the history of literature is contained within those pages; as Lucifer burns in a lake of fire next to his friend Beelzebub he says, "It is better to rule in hell than serve in Heaven." (It is 420 so pardon me if the line is a bit paraphrased.)

When reading it I couldn't imagine how it could depicted on film; although LOTR proved, and Zemmeick's Beowulf will also soon do, that some things that are thought to be unfilmable actually are.

Here's hoping that a great director, crew and cast will get behind it!
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Lady Sheridan on Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:04 am

*refrains from commenting on Zemeckis' Beowulf* ;)

This is unreal. I actually think it could be done, since much of the poetry in Paradise Lost is VISUAL rather than dialogue. So translate that onto the screen...

I would pay good money to see Sin and Death onscreen. I still can't read that without a shudder.
Lady Sheridan
RED

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:41 am

Anyone heard any other news on this film?

Scott Derrickson, The Exorcism of Emily Rose is directing, then?

I haven't seen Emily Rose, but it sounds ideal that a Director who has indulged in religion, God and the Devil is gonna do this. The film is half way home already.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:52 am

So it turns out that Scott Derrikson is some kind of Devil/God nut as the movies that he's done and are coming up, even after Paradsie Lost, are about these things. He did a Hellraiser film too, according to IMDB.

Well at least this is someone who appears to specialize in his subject and takes it seriously. Emily Rose didn't get great reviews according to Rotten Tomaotes, about 50% on the meter. Dunno if it is down to Derrikson or other factors.

Let's hope he's not to Biblical movies what Paul Anderson is to fanboy fantasy geek movies.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby silentbobafett on Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:54 am

I thought this was for the documentary at first! Doh!

Sounds good though! Is Derrickson visual enough? How about Ridley Scott or even Proyas in Crow mode (not fucking I,Robot mode I,Shityounot)

That is all
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:00 am

I think with the right budget thrown at it, we should get enough effective visuals, wether scary, disturbing or 'Heavenly'. I hope Derrikson has the poignant eye for these images and delivers their power. A film like this has got to be 'out of this world' powerful in order to do the subject matter justice, it's God and the Devil for Chrisakes!

More importantly though, is that he gets the drama from the text right. If he is deep and expressively talented enough in his appreciation of the text then this could work. I'd rather see the dialogue and actor's delivery scare the pants off me rather than anything else.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby silentbobafett on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:52 am

truer points have never been raised
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:48 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Anyone heard any other news on this film?

as a matter of fact...

[quote="The Jew Dork Rhymes"]It’s God vs. Satan. But What About the Nudity?

By MICHAEL JOSEPH GROSS
Published: March 4, 2007

LOS ANGELES

“Paradise Lost,â€
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:22 pm

Oh My GOD!!!

Mate, too much to say on all of this, I could be doing paragraphs of the stuff. But man I am so excited for this right now! All that talk of the attraction to the Devil for starters, how it reflects what kind of people we are, and we question how right or more inoccent the Devil may originally be, or does this make us more along his evil ways too. What about God even?

Why do you say 'William Blake, my hero'? Obviously he's not involved in writing this.

I think it's much much better to make this about the War in Heaven than about the Garden of Even. The war is what this is all about, even moreso, how this war began, rather than the outcome of it.

You gotta channel Milton as much as you can though. Not just the depth of what I think the dialogue will be, but the visuals that Milton wrote. I can't say 'described' as apparently, what Milton was articulating with those visuals was basically IMPOSSIBLE to picture or to create, wether it's CGI or just a drawing on paper from what I could tell - from what little I've read about the poem that is. But man, just think what these images that are practically unimagineable will 'look' like - if you can or if they could be created in any way.

Heath Ledger or Daniel Craig for Lucifer? Yeah, rock on! I go with these 2 castings, but mostly for Daniel Craig. I'd rather it was him. It's a choice I reckon I could be 100% comfortable with. To think my shallowness just said Ed Norton off the top of my head. I dunno. I still gotta think of other actors for both God and Devil roles.

Apparently no decent adaptation onscreen as been done for Paradise Lost, so God can only hope, er, that this film will do it justice. Haven't seen the Director's other works, but obviously the whole idea of Christianity and God is something that he has drowned himself in to say the least. What is Derrickson's past? What is his life in Christianity?

The last time I checked on IMDB a while back, there was no further news on this film, and I was wondering if it was still going ahead or not. This news shows it still is in serious talks, but that don't mean it's gonna start rolling the cameras soon, though they are propping the art department for pre production.

Bigger than LOTR. Well that should be an understatement, again this is about the ultimate battle between Good and Evil. Well, the first one, as far as Heaven goes anyway. It IS GOD Vs The DEVIL. It's that simple. I just am happy that they are taking it this seriously. They seem to know that this is as major and beyond imagination as things can get, and they're trying to honour it. Again, a War in Heaven, how do you do that? At least these guys are trying to answer that question.

Anyway, thank you KCBC for digging this news and thread up on this.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:40 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Why do you say 'William Blake, my hero'? Obviously he's not involved in writing this.

you must've missed the second bit of bolded text...

The depiction of Satan may be a polarizing one among scholars. Some, in line with Romantic poets like William Blake, will want the dark prince to be the hero

while Milton presented the dark lord
quite deliberately, and for some readers unforgivably...(with) terrible emptiness and self-aggrandizing narcissism (as) the heart of this character

I go with the romantics, and Mike Carey, on this point.

Fuck G*D!

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:what Milton was articulating with those visuals was basically IMPOSSIBLE to picture or to create, wether it's CGI or just a drawing on paper from what I could tell...But man, just think what these images that are practically unimagineable will 'look' like - if you can or if they could be created in any way.

I concur, but I'm not to keen on the chap they've got lined up to direct this.

I still don't think any studio or producer will pony up the $$ necessary for this project.

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:mostly for Daniel Craig. I'd rather it was him. It's a choice I reckon I could be 100% comfortable with.

so long as he isn't as buff as he was in Royale, but after that performance and his track record, fuck yeah.

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Anyway, thank you KCBC for digging this news and thread up on this.

well after the 101 Reasons to B4n yo' ass thread, I figured I'd throw you a (proverbial!) bone.

but it was also for teh Balm, who I just kinda want to bone (non-proverbial)...
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:04 pm

Yeah thanks man. I pretty much understood what you said about William Blake, but I wondered if there might have been some further heaviness and reference to what you said about him there. Understood anyway.

Yeah, I've got doubts and hopes about Derrickson. But really, I can't comment too much on him other than how well his films were recieved until I've seen them.

I just hope that with all this use of inevitable CGI, ('cos it sounds like they're gonna need a tremendous excessive amount to say the least) this won't dilute the film's power and effect. The thing is though, that this could be a case of the audience to shoot ourselves in the foot possibly. The same old complaint that 'cos we know that CGI isn't real and it's overdone, it's just not gonna scare, shock, move or just plain rivet us. We just take those visuals for granted now. But if any film needs it, it is THIS film. So, I dunno, some mental reprogramming needed on our part? Or due to the script's/poem's description, these images will have their intended impact inevitably, due to their blueprint and original text.

Anyway, all this invigoration has made me wanna go out and just buy the poem if I can. Heh, it'd be a good chance for me to chat up Lizzie, the hot blonde french chick who lives in the basement of this building who works in the Waterstone's book store. God knows what she'll think when I buy this book after talking shite about Shania Twain and The A Team all 34 seconds long of charming her knickers off.

Oh, btw, you know that Banning me, will only make us re-enact Paradise Lost as I won't go down without bringing this place with me, then setting up my own Anti Zone underground Forum to create Hell 'n' Havoc in this place afterwards. What's left of it that is.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Adam Balm on Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:33 pm

Keepcoolbutcare wrote:I go with the romantics, and Mike Carey, on this point.

Fuck G*D!

You'd be disappointed both by the text and the intention of Paradise Lost then, were you to ever read it.
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Lady Sheridan on Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:05 pm

[quote="Keepcoolbutcare"]
Mr. Newman also knows that some might see this project as a fool’s errand. “It’s a 400-some-odd-page poem written in Old English,â€
Lady Sheridan
RED

Postby ONeillSG1 on Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:57 pm

I can see the movie poster now . . .

A scantily clad woman holds an apple out towards the viewer: white lights to the right of her and reddish- purple to her left. A man in a toga stand within the white light and a man in a black and red pinstripe suit will stand in the red.

And in bold letters above her:

"Civil War has broke out in heaven . . .

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!?!"

Under her will be "Paradise Lost . . . Summer 2010."

Marvel will sue. Chaos abounds.

Kirk will laugh. I will join him. MasterWhedon will join in. The barriers between us, for one brief moment in time will disappear and we will all be LIKE CHILDREN AGAIN!

Then we will go back to speculating if there's a hidden image of Electro in Spiderman's eye on the Spiderman 4 promo poster.

AWESOME.

Seriously, I hope they do right by this. It could be REALLY cool. Or really bad.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:42 pm

bump b/c it's funny?
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:52 pm

What's funny? I don't get it. Well, I might just go and buy this book tomorrow. If I can get through this book and understand it, I might go for Dante's Inferno, The Divine Comedy etc. later on. Considering I don't read that much, this is a big massive challenge for me. But sheeeyeeeeeet, without sounding too much like a cop out, these are in many ways, the ultimate stories for me. God Vs the Devil, Heaven and Hell, Good Vs Evil. Far too cool sheet to not read. Heh, I already know what happens in the end so why not eh?

Last edited by Cpt Kirks 2pay on Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:51 pm; edited 55 times in total
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:56 pm

Seems like Daniel Craig is already gonna play Lucifer in another movie

Now, we have no idea how identical this characterisation will be towards the Lucifer in Paradise Lost, but it will mean that if they do wanna consider Craig for Satan in this film, they gotta take into account that it will be the second time he's played him. This might make his face not so fresh a fit for the character or make the character himself feel that new to us either as he's been played twice by Craig. Not so sure. But it could take away the originality of the casting somewhat.

Again, the take on the guy, the interpretation, the physical look and even sound of him might will likely be world's apart but we still have the audience familiarity and association with Craig as the Devil already. Hopefully it won't take away too much of the novelty of the casting. Won't know yet. If it does happen.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby ONeillSG1 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:00 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:What's funny? I don't get it.

ONeillSG1 wrote:I can see the movie poster now . . .

A scantily clad woman holds an apple out towards the viewer: white lights to the right of her and reddish- purple to her left. A man in a toga stand within the white light and a man in a black and red pinstripe suit will stand in the red.

And in bold letters above her:

"Civil War has broke out in heaven . . .

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!?!"

Under her will be "Paradise Lost . . . Summer 2010."

Marvel will sue. Chaos abounds.

Kirk will laugh. I will join him. MasterWhedon will join in. The barriers between us, for one brief moment in time will disappear and we will all be LIKE CHILDREN AGAIN!

Then we will go back to speculating if there's a hidden image of Electro in Spiderman's eye on the Spiderman 4 promo poster.

AWESOME.

Seriously, I hope they do right by this. It could be REALLY cool. Or really bad.

I thought this would get at least a chuckle. God, I suck.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

PreviousNext

Return to Movie News