Dino, err, Sarah Silverman!

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Dino, err, Sarah Silverman!

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:43 pm

*****AUDIO NSFW**************
Not much different than the previous trailer AICN had a while ago.

http://www.jesusismagicthemovie.com/

Dino, I like girls who wax their cracks.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:59 pm

Silverman fucking RULES!!!

i love that bitch.
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:59 pm

This looks fucking brilliant.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:01 pm

as long as she doesn't do too much stand-up comedy, right Lefty?
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:01 pm

Actually, I can take it when someone is actually funny. Funny or HOT.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Brocktune on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:06 pm

that flick opens down here in a couple of weeks. im definitely going to check it out. saw the trailer a while back, and it looks pretty funny. shes so hot though...im not sure if i should just wait for the dvd, so i can jerk off to it in the safety and privacy of my own hovel. theater goers tend to give me the stink eye when i do it in public.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:07 pm

Well, just give em a sticky eye right back!
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brocktune on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:11 pm

well, i guess that means i better stock up on the vitamin E. man, i cant wait to unleash my spunk on an unsuspecting crowd.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:13 pm

Brocktune wrote:that flick opens down here in a couple of weeks. im definitely going to check it out. saw the trailer a while back, and it looks pretty funny. shes so hot though...im not sure if i should just wait for the dvd, so i can jerk off to it in the safety and privacy of my own hovel. theater goers tend to give me the stink eye when i do it in public.

I think a bit of Kirk has rubbed off on someone here?
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Brocktune on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:22 pm

well, i guess thats better than Kirk rubbing one out on someone here eh? what did it say on the poster? everything i ever needed to know i learned from star trek
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:31 pm

Silverman related annecdote...

friend o' mine got heckled by Silverman for leaving his cellphone on during a recent performance up in NYC. this being much to his embarrassment as it was a delight to the audience. i fcukin' hate cellphone keeper oners...

alas, i missed this performance... :(
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF

Postby ONeillSG1 on Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:28 pm

She's hot.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby WinslowLeach on Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:43 pm

Id bang her. I dont really care about her comedy too much tho. :)
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby docfalken on Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:47 pm

"Spunk"?

Who uses that word anymore, really?
docfalken
HAGGIS?!?!!?!!?!

Postby WinslowLeach on Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:48 pm

Yeah spunk is outdated, use "Spooge"
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:54 pm

That's the first time I've seen her doing stand up comedy, she seems pretty funny. An equal oppurtunities offender. Pretty hot too.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Adam Balm on Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:32 pm

I've had a thing for her for nearly ten years now.
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Re: Dino, err, Sarah Silverman!

Postby TheButcher on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:24 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Dino, err, Sarah Silverman!

Postby TheButcher on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:44 pm

THR NOVEMBER 16, 2017:
Sarah Silverman Addresses Louis C.K.'s Sexual Misconduct: "It's a Real Mindfuck"
Bryn Elise Sandberg wrote:"I love Louis," she said on her Hulu talk show, 'I Love You, America.' "But Louis did these things."

Sarah Silverman is finally addressing the sexual harassment scandal surrounding Louis C.K.

After the Louie star was accused of and later admitted to masturbating in front of female comics, among other instances of sexual misconduct, Silverman, a close friend of C.K.'s for many years, kept quiet on the matter. But in an incredibly poignant episode of her Hulu talk show, I Love You, America, Silverman breaks her silence on the painful subject and explains why it's been so difficult for her to talk about it.

"I've, of course, been asked to comment, and in full honesty, I really, really, really don't want to. I wish I could sit this one out," she said on the episode, out on the streaming service later today. After joking that she's going to "address the elephant masturbating in the room," her tone then grew serious as she struggled to find the words to talk about her close friend.

"One of my best friends of over 25 years, Louis C. K., masturbated in front of women. He wielded his power with women in fucked-up ways, sometimes to the point where they left comedy entirely," she continued, adding that she could couch it with heartwarming stories of their friendship and tales of what a great dad C.K. is — but that it'd be irrelevant now. "I hope it's OK if I am at once very angry for the women he wronged and the culture that enabled it, and also sad, because he's my friend," she concluded.

Hours after C.K. responded to allegations in a New York Times story that claimed he acted inappropriately toward five women from 2002 to 2005 by saying, "These stories are true," FX cut ties with the creator and producer, a decision made by Netflix and HBO the day before. Subsequently, his agent, manager and publicist stopped working with him. "I've brought pain to my family, my friends, my children and their mother," C.K. wrote in his statement. "I have spent my long and lucky career talking and saying anything I want. I will now step back and take a long time to listen."

Read a transcript of Silverman's remarks and watch the emotional clip below.

You've probably heard what's happening in the news recently regarding sexual assault, especially in the entertainment industry. And to be clear, it's not just Hollywood; it's everywhere — like this stuff happens in bakeries too. It's just not getting written up in The New York Times. This recent calling out of sexual assault has been a long time coming. It's good. It's like cutting out tumors. It's messy and it's complicated and it is going to hurt, but it's necessary, and we'll all be healthier for it.

And it sucks, and some of our heroes will be taken down, and we will discover bad things about people we like, or in some cases, people we love. Let's just say it. I'm talking about Louis. And I've of course been asked to comment, and in full honesty, I really, really, really don't want to. I wish I could sit this one out. But then I remembered something I said on this very show, that if it's mentionable, it's manageable. So I'm going to address the elephant masturbating in the room. And full disclosure: I'm still processing all this shit. But here's where I'm at on it as of this moment. It could change tomorrow, and if it does, I will keep you posted.

One of my best friends of over 25 years, Louis C. K., masturbated in front of women. He wielded his power with women in fucked-up ways, sometimes to the point where they left comedy entirely. I could couch this with heartwarming stories of our friendship and what a great dad he is — but that's totally irrelevant, isn't it? Yes, it is.

It's a real mindfuck, you know, because I love Louis. But Louis did these things. Both of those statements are true, so I just keep asking myself, "Can you love someone who did bad things? Can you still love them?" I can mull that over later, certainly, because the only people that matter right now are the victims. They are victims, and they're victims because of something he did. So I hope it's OK if I am at once very angry for the women he wronged and the culture that enabled it, and also sad, because he's my friend. But I believe with all my heart that this moment in time is essential. It's vital that people are held accountable for their actions, no matter who they are. We need to be better. We will be better. I can't fucking wait to be better.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Return to Movie News