KING KONG TRAILER!!!

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Postby tfactor on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:17 pm

Flumm wrote:Wheel of Fortune? It ain't no Queen Bee VS Spider Vs Thundercats, but what the hey, enjoy you're self.

:wink:

Perhaps I reffering more to Dino... it's not difficult to read a mocking tone, into his supposed earnestness... :roll:

...but if you can't be in reverence of the twists and turns of nature, unfolding before you're eyes, then you have a stoney heart indeed...

flum buddy, I have some spiders in the trees in my back yard I'm constantly throwing moths and crickets into. They make these huge webs like 4-5 feet wide. Hours of fun.
:shock:
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:20 pm

That's real cruel man. That's sick. Mates of mine did that. I didn't like it.

To think you said I needed a straight jacket. Why did you say that anyway?
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Flumm on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:20 pm

Florida must have some serious wild life right?

Over here, if we get a spider accidenlty imported in some bananas or something, it makes headline news.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tfactor on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:26 pm

Flumm wrote:Florida must have some serious wild life right?

Over here, if we get a spider accidenlty imported in some bananas or something, it makes headline news.

I'm in myrtle beach SC bro, not florida! And as far as me being sick, I constantly have to buy and feed crickets to my bearded dragon, so I'm kind of numb to them getting eaten. I usually save 1 or 2 for the spiders in the backyard, just because it's fun to watch them work, besides they keep the bugs away.
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Flumm on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:29 pm

Whoops.

You Americans and you're 529 states. You're just showing off, you attention seekers you.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tfactor on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:30 pm

here's my spider
he's about the size of your palm, yeah so this picture is actual size, imagine if you will this spider is crawling on your monitor RIGHT NOW
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Flumm on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:36 pm

Yeah saidjust the 1? Where did the second come from? And how did you get it to crawl across my face like that?
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tfactor on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:45 pm

Flumm wrote:Yeah saidjust the 1? Where did the second come from? And how did you get it to crawl across my face like that?

lmao the little one is the male, he doesn't do much the lazy lay about. However we actually have two females in two seperate trees in the backyard, and I suspect there is only 1 male, a player if you will. It's just a matter of time before those two ladies battle to the death, or eat the male for cheating and become lesbians :shock:

It's a cruel cruel world out there. I know! But thus is the nature of ...er um ... nature, or something :D
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Flumm on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:50 pm

Poor little fella. He thinks he's James Bond, when he's really Deuce Bigalow.

If I was him, I'd be on the phone to Steve Irwin before this stuff get's out of control.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Ribbons on Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:07 pm

Flumm wrote:If I was him, I'd be on the phone to Steve Irwin before this stuff get's out of control.

You mean..... this guy?

Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby tfactor on Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:10 pm

nice ribbons!

how about a funny picture of george carlin GO!
best intro to a website ever:
http://www.georgecarlin.com/
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:23 pm

Is this little fucker, poisonous to humans? All those bright colours say 'back the fuck up man'.

How big is it? What's it's size compared to the male?
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby tfactor on Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:28 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Is this little fucker, poisonous to humans? All those bright colours say 'back the fuck up man'.

How big is it? What's it's size compared to the male?

It's not poisonous, but they do bite, which has been classified as "equivalent to a bee sting"
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:33 pm

What other poisonous ones you get in Florida? There must be loads that I never heard of or saw.

I've got a Spider fetish/fear. I nearly walked into one hanging from a web in Sydney at night, walking under the trees and looking down at the floor. I looked up and saw a 3 inch+ Spider I step away from my face. I hit the ground within a split second, did a Commando role forward and saw the thing climbing back up.

Must have scared the shit outta him. If he did contact my face, I'm sure his shcok would have made him bite me.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby tfactor on Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:37 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:What other poisonous ones you get in Florida? There must be loads that I never heard of or saw.

I've got a Spider fetish/fear. I nearly walked into one hanging from a web in Sydney at night, walking under the trees and looking down at the floor. I looked up and saw a 3 inch+ Spider I step away from my face. I hit the ground within a split second, did a Commando role forward and saw the thing climbing back up.

Must have scared the shit outta him. If he did contact my face, I'm sure his shcok would have made him bite me.

It's not posionous and why does everyone think I live in florida? I'm in Myrtle Beach SC, though I did just find out that my pet store has tarantulas for sale for $17us
christmas is going to be great this year
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:41 pm

tfactor wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:What other poisonous ones you get in Florida? There must be loads that I never heard of or saw.

It's not posionous and why does everyone think I live in florida? I'm in Myrtle Beach SC, though I did just find out that my pet store has tarantulas for sale for $17us
christmas is going to be great this year

You're gonn a buy Tarantulas!!!!!!!???????? And you said that I need a straight jacket? Hang on, what DID that mean? Was that a complimet to the sickness of the story, or er compliment to me? Caarmaarn, I asked this earlier. You're not in trouble!

Why keep Spiders? Cold sweats ahoy. As much as I'm intruiged with these things, I would have a heart attack if I had one of those in my house.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby tfactor on Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:58 pm

I ment nothing bad, yes it was a tribute to the sickness of your story, I think... wait I don't really remember, I have this memory thing, have I explained this before.

I was looking at a baby taratula in this case at the store today and I thought I was the coolest thing ever, and I thought of how many people I coule completely freak out by giving them a taratula. $17 is less than most prank store items. Plus I think it'd be a kickass pet, plus they are really hard to kill. Just throw a couple crickets in there a couple times a week, but they can go 2-3 weeks without food (no boarding required)
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:15 pm

You're not gonna give them a tarantula for them to keep are you? If they don't want it, and neglect it, then it's life, you're basically responsible for. Don't play a joke on the Spider too.

Really hard to kill? is this just because of the food? How long do they live for also.

Y'know the thing I find estreeemeleey suprising and endearing about them, is that you would have no idea how much er 'love' or fondness they'll show for their owners. They actually like to be stroked, but I think they recognise humans, and do respond in more ways than you expect to it's owners.

A woman told me that a friend of hers had a House Spider in the kitchen that they would feed cat food (check this out, it's proven that they do eat this). Also this Spider responded and came out when it's 'name' was called. Or came out whenever it saw the owners. A particular person that must have given the Spider a bad first impression , always made it run into it's hole when this person would enter the room

Anyway, it lived a longer than normal life, (although it had strange bumps on it) and when the family came down one day (it chokes me up to write this!) and found it's legs crawled up inside itself, like a clenched hand, and found it had died from old age, they were very upset. That even buried it in a box in the garden.

Not only is this quite er 'sweet' (without being Dumbledore or anything) it actually makes you feel for the Spider and Spiders in general, as they are always preyed upon by humans as being evil and dangerous, when actually they're quite sensitive and seem to have a soft spot for humans, when they're not shiting themselves 100 times as much as we do from them.

One of the reasons I'm gonna write a darkish animation about them. Y'know, for kids! When I get done editing my ode to man eating Sharks that is.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:33 pm

so sorry wrote:...even the thought of a monkey looking sad makes me cry like a baby.

MWAHAHAHA!!! WEEP BITCH, WEEP! :lol:
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bluebottle on Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:40 pm

i just watched the trailer again, and you know who Jack Black sounds like in the voice over narration?

Eric Cartman.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby blake on Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:22 pm

Each new trailer has me more and more pumped about seeing Kong. Is this the new score that is in the trailers? I absolutely love it. Til then, I'll be waiting for the sequel "Black Belt Jones 3: Destory All Monsters" (as shown below):
blake
GLIB

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:29 pm

I think Jim Kelly's in for an asswhuppin', worse than the one he got in "Enter the Dragon".

Welcome aboard Blake, nice 1st post.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Flumm on Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:57 pm

Welcome aboard Blake, hope you can find time to contribute more regularly

:wink:

Seing as I read Blake's post, at the same time as I was reading a Kong trailer related story, over at JoBlo, I figured I better post the next bit...

If you ever had any suspicions that Jack Black was infact a Nazi... if you ever wondered what Adrain Brodey would sound like if he was a big lankey German fella, running away from a bunch of dinosaurs and yelping like a woman, or if you just want to see the extra bits of footage that they've stuck in the trailer... .

...watch this...

... the German trailer for Kong.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:40 am

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/IJKLM/KingKong/trailer.php

TV Spot #3 had me all choked up.

That shot of Kong lookin' at Naomi on the base of the cliff, Jack's voice sounding great introducing Kong, Naomi falling off the ladder and Kong's hand reaching to save her, swooping crane shots, "It was always going to be you"...HYPED!!!

Here's the TB
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:54 am

and does Quicktime just utterly DESTROY Windows in terms of quality or what?

Grainy, jerky movements when I tried WMP, damn near precision on Quicktime.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Flumm on Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:15 pm

keepcoolbutcare wrote:http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/IJKLM/KingKong/trailer.php

TV Spot #3 had me all choked up.

That shot of Kong lookin' at Naomi on the base of the cliff, Jack's voice sounding great introducing Kong, Naomi falling off the ladder and Kong's hand reaching to save her, swooping crane shots, "It was always going to be you"...HYPED!!!

Here's the TB

OK, I'm glad someone has mentioned these, because I thought they were brilliant. Especially 2 and 3. There is something about the quality of the image, with that scene between Naomi and Kong on that empty New York screet. It's almost as if each frame has been painted. Which of course, I guess in a way it has.

I think everything we've seen from the movie, has steadily gotten better too. When you consider how much of an anti climax the original teaser was, these TV spots just blow that away.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Previous

Return to Movie News