Superman Returns Teaser Trailer (Now Online!)

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Postby DennisMM on Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:34 am

Adam Balm wrote:Upon hearing it, Mark Millar declared the title song the sickest thing he'd ever heard. True story.

The overall JLA album theme? The Plastic Man theme on the album? The Plastic Man TV show theme?

Intenet scouring has turned up an alternate line for "he'll do anything a [forgot] can do" -- "He's in great shape for the shape he's in."

Also, I was reminded that the overall theme includes a roll call to which Batman answers, "Heah!" sounding like he's straight out of Brooklyn.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby Adam Balm on Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:43 am

DennisMM wrote:
Adam Balm wrote:Upon hearing it, Mark Millar declared the title song the sickest thing he'd ever heard. True story.

The overall JLA album theme? The Plastic Man theme on the album? The Plastic Man TV show theme?

Intenet scouring has turned up an alternate line for "he'll do anything a [forgot] can do" -- "He's in great shape for the shape he's in."

Also, I was reminded that the overall theme includes a roll call to which Batman answers, "Heah!" sounding like he's straight out of Brooklyn.

The Justice League theme. I could probably post the lyrics from memory, it's some of the cheesiest stuff I've ever heard...

"Here they come, hey watch out chum, it's the Justice League, the Justice League. Superheroes all, always on the ball, it's the Justice League, the Justice League...."
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Eric G on Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:35 pm

EDIT! Im gonna put this post in the Book section.

I have watched this trailer everyday since it came out. The release date for SR can't come quick enough
Eric G
AIRWOLF

Previous

Return to Movie News