Kameo Elements of Power the movie??!?!????

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Kameo Elements of Power the movie??!?!????

Postby Evil Hobbit on Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:07 pm

So here I was, listening to this godamazing Kameo: Elements of Power soundtrack from the super magical Kameo: Elements of Power xbox 360 game. I thought, lets hit the titel over at IMDB and see some comments on the score and well, besides that there where none of those things on the page I did found another link. This one:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0489103/

And so it appears we get another game turned into a movie directed by the producer of the Others.. hmm, interesting. Wonderful Days was a nice animated film I saw at the Amsterdam Fantastic Film Festival in 2004. Kameo realy is an enchanting tail which could become a very cool film.

Do we want to see this? Hm let's take a look at the following screeny.

Hm, would be nice to see this in a great feature length film with superb animation. But hey, let's take a look at some concept art from the game.

Hell, wouldn't it be great to see it in a 2d animated fantasy realm like the arts above. Could become a great film. Only time will tell, if the news is corret that is.
Last edited by Evil Hobbit on Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby wonkabar on Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:23 pm

I don't see anything saying it's going to be animated. That would definitely be cooler though.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Evil Hobbit on Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:12 am

Now you mention it :D But considering the past work of the director it wouldn't surprise me if it would be animated. Think it would be silly to do this in live action. Less magical, unless it gets a lord of the rings/narnia treatment.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby Ribbons on Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:56 am

Yeah. Honestly, unless we're talking deluxe treatment, bloated budget, A-list production team, etc., live action shouldn't even be part of the discussion. There are just so many more possibilities that animation, be it 2D or 3D, affords the filmmaker in situations like these. Shots or settings that would be impossible to realize can just be drawn (you know what I mean), although most animated stuff that's worth a shake is reasonably expensive too, I think.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Nachokoolaid on Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:44 pm

It's Kameo: Elements of Power, by the way.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby Evil Hobbit on Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:28 am

Nachokoolaid wrote:It's Kameo: Elements of Power, by the way.

Tx, >edit<
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Return to Movie News