Chaos

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Chaos

Postby dimasok on Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:33 pm

O.k guys, don't know what to make of this film. there is a trailer here (you'll have to click on that link over there:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0402910/board/nest/315 66593

Wesley Snipes looks kinda weird... his last direct-to-DVD films (The MarksMan and 7-Seconds were sucky to say the least). Let us hope his chops haven't deteriorated.

dimasok
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby buster00 on Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:44 pm

What do you need to know?

I understand what the words "Jason Statham," "Wesley Snipes," and "Chaos" mean.

I think "eliminer l'adversaire" probably means something like "kill the enemy."

Sold. I need an opening date, a box of Junior Mints, and a large Mr. Pibb. And a buzz.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby dimasok on Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:46 pm

Did you see the trailer? not too much action on screen. I was hoping it could be a good popcorn paint-by-the-numbers jolt but it might miss the mark completely.
dimasok
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Gheorghe Zamfir on Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:06 pm

Looking at Giglio's directing resume, looks like he's pretty much a straight to video director, and looking at this film, it was finished in '04, been sitting on shelves for awhile, so if this ever comes out, my bets on another straight to video number.
Gheorghe Zamfir
REAL DRAGON

Postby buster00 on Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:16 pm

I'm fundamentally lazy, dimasok. I don't feel like jumping through the hoops to watch the trailer today. I'll take your word for it.

I looked up the film's IMDB entry: "Plot Outline: Two cops, a rookie (Phillippe) and a grizzled vet (Statham), pursue an accomplished bank robber." I presume the robber is Snipes.

Without having seen the clip, I'll back up dimasok by saying: If they're going to bother putting Statham and Snipes together in a flick called Chaos, promising to "eliminer l'adversaire," they'd goddamn better not try to waste our time with a bunch o' jackoff. If there isn't MAXIMUM ASS-KICKERY all over that screen when this drops, I will personally urinate all over the kid who sold me my ticket.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:59 am

Wesley Snipes looks like Gregory Hines in that photo. One day those hollywood know nothings will make the ultimate tap action movie. Is Gregory Hines dead?? Damn
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby The Garbage Man on Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:15 am

IPAMPILASH, he really does.

And he'd rupture both our spleens for saying so, I'd imagine.
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Return to Movie News