Tonino Delli Colli R.I.P.

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Tonino Delli Colli R.I.P.

Postby vicious_bastard on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:40 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainmen ... 163672.stm

"You must know the sun and the sea, the colours and the contrasts," he once said of his trade. "We Italians are masters of this."

Damn right. His work was beautiful. Once Upon A Time In The West is easily in my all-time top five and amazes me more each time I see it. Terrible news but an excuse to break out some real classics as a tribute.
Last edited by vicious_bastard on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vicious_bastard
AIRWOLF

Postby WinslowLeach on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:51 pm

RIP Il Maestro Tonino Delli Colli. Man, that guy did some beautiful work. I loved his cinematography for OUATITW. Those Italians really knew how to make movies. Well, now he, Sergio, Lucio and Mario and friends can chat in the big cinema in the sky.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:54 pm

Where's my credit thread-thief?

and where's Dino eulogy?
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Return to Movie News