TAKASHI MIIKE to remake Daimanjin WTF!

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

TAKASHI MIIKE to remake Daimanjin WTF!

Postby bastard_robo on Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:05 am

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2006/06/07/a-double-dose-of-takashi-miike/

READ IT HERE!..

Like i said before... WHAT THE FUCK!
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Re: TAKASHI MIIKE to remake Daimanjin WTF!

Postby buster00 on Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:21 am

bastard_robo wrote:http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2006/06/07/a-double-dose-of-takashi-miike/

READ IT HERE!..

:shock: Actually, that sounds awesome! Whatever they decide to do with the remake, it is of utmost importance that they keep Matthew Broderick FAR from the set.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bastard_robo on Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:59 am

buster00 wrote:
bastard_robo wrote:http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2006/06/07/a-double-dose-of-takashi-miike/

READ IT HERE!..

:shock: Actually, that sounds awesome! Whatever they decide to do with the remake, it is of utmost importance that they keep Matthew Broderick FAR from the set.

THIS IS true!

Hey, im a huge Kaiju fan! and Im fond of Miike's work, (i havent seen Yokai war yet)

So i dont know what the fuck im going to be getting with Miike making a remake to Daimanjin.... Im slightly frightned...
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Evil Hobbit on Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:11 pm

Yokai War was a great kids adventure flick with of course some bizar miike moments. Very cool.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby TheButcher on Wed May 19, 2010 1:34 am

GIANT MAJIN STRIKES AGAIN!
August Ragone wrote:When Daiei changed hands and was sold to the giant Kadokawa Publishing empire in 2002, they also had future plans for Gamera and Daimajin. In 2005, eclectic fringe director, Takashi Miike, scored a hit with a re-imagining of Daiei's 1968 film, THE GREAT YOKAI WAR, and was summarily attached to a DAIMAJIN remake. Unfortunately, after the miserable box office receipts from Ryuta Tasaki's GAMERA: THE BRAVE (2006), Miike's DAIMAJIN project was cancelled by Kadokawa Pictures.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Return to Movie News