What's next for DC Films and Warner?

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Which DC property would you most like to see?

Aquaman
4%
The Flash
38%
Wonder Woman
15%
Martian Manhunter
8%
Captain Marvel
15%
Doom Patrol
8%
Deadman
No votes
Other
12%

Total votes : 26

What's next for DC Films and Warner?

Postby Round_World on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:23 pm

So what is next for DC pictures? They've done Hellblazer, Supes, and Batman. What properties do they have left that would be interesting, hip, and hit that chord with the public enough for non-geeks to care? Any ideas out there?
Round_World
GLIB

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:24 pm

I think it's Wonder Woman next year. And I guess Watchmen at some point.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tapehead on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:27 pm

Why do I feel like I'm being asked questions by a market researcher?
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Chairman Kaga on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:30 pm

Captain Marvel perhaps?

Hopefully more animated adaptations of out of continuity/elseworlds stories like the main page story about Timm and company's adaptation of Darwin Cooke's New Frontier (cough Kingdom Come cough).
Last edited by Chairman Kaga on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby unikrunk on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:35 pm

An adaptation of Angry Youth Comix
He can't' love you back...
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby mister six on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:38 pm

Sorry, I have to correct you there - they DID NOT do Hellblazer, they did an amnesiac, inbred sheep shagging cousin of what the Hellblazer film should have been. :x :wink:
Hellblazer would make a great TV series however...

(meanwhile, back on topic...)

They could do a Justice League film to match X-Men. I'd love them to do Justice League Europe - did you read that series? Funny shit...

The Authority? How cool would that be??

Doom Patrol a la Grant Morrisson would be awesome, but I doubt that would ever be made.

Did anyone read Frank Millers RONIN? That's perfect film material...

Aren't they supposed to be making a new Swamp Thing more in tune with the Alan Moore issues? That would be great...

As long as they don't make the superpowered, bad guy fighting Sandman they were threatening to do...jeezuz...
mister six
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby buster00 on Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:15 pm

Chairman Kaga wrote:Captain Marvel perhaps?

Captain Marvel's already in the works. Thread here.

Everybody wants to see a Preacher adaptation, so I won't rehash all of that here...

How about The Atom? Could be a mega-cool FX extravaganza with sci-fi overtones, if done right.

And DEFINITELY a lesbian Batwoman movie. There's your next tentpole series....

IYKWIM :wink:
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:17 pm

Emphasis on tentpole.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby jgraphix on Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:18 pm

mister six wrote:Did anyone read Frank Millers RONIN? That's perfect film material...

That would be sweet...great series. I'm betting if 300 does well, it will be in production before you know it.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
jgraphix
AIRWOLF

Postby Adam Balm on Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:48 pm

I think Goyer was told that after Wonder Woman, the next projects they want to do are Flash and Green Lantern. And since Goyer signed on for the Flash, it looks like that's the next one coming. Should be pretty nifty, he's getting physicists to consult on it and sounds like he really wants to make something special.
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby buster00 on Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:23 pm

Adam Balm wrote:I think Goyer was told that after Wonder Woman, the next projects they want to do are Flash and Green Lantern. And since Goyer signed on for the Flash, it looks like that's the next one coming. Should be pretty nifty, he's getting physicists to consult on it and sounds like he really wants to make something special.

You Will Believe A Physical Object Can Move Faster Than The Speed Of Light Without Gaining Infinite Mass...
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Adam Balm on Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:38 pm

Well actually, though at the speed of light you'd gain infinite mass, faster than the speed of light you'd gain negative mass.
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Iconoclastica on Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:42 pm

Adam Balm wrote:Well actually, though at the speed of light you'd gain infinite mass, faster than the speed of light you'd gain negative mass.

mmm . . . antimatter . . . fun stuff, though not nearly as much of a party as antigravity :wink:

oh yeah, and Neverwhere on film, if done right, could be pretty damn orgasmic . . . though I never saw the miniseries . . . ?

I am Jack's broken heart
Iconoclastica
DEADLY ZONETTE

Postby buster00 on Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:50 pm

Adam Balm wrote:Well actually, though at the speed of light you'd gain infinite mass, faster than the speed of light you'd gain negative mass.

Thanks for correcting me.

So that's what's happening to my pecker. I gotta slow it down... :oops:
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Adam Balm on Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:55 pm

Kirk: What's the matter?

Scotty: Matter sir? Anti-matter?

To be a stickler, anti-matter has positive mass just like we do, only with an opposite charge. Dirac was the first to discover this and he was all 'OMG WTF wered my elektron go??'

It would be more like a tachyon, which means you'd have negative squared mass according to the tweaked equation:

But another way of putting it is that you'd have 'imaginary mass', like an imaginary number on the number line.

Okay, sorry, I must have fell into a pile of 'know-it-all' today or something. I'm starting to annoy even myself. :oops:

EDIT:

Oops, forgot to mention:

Iconoclastica wrote:antimatter . . . fun stuff, though not nearly as much of a party as antigravity :wink:

The cool thing is that negative mass means negative space-time curvature, meaning you'd in effect have anti-gravity. ;)

Okay, I'm really done this time.
Last edited by Adam Balm on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby SilentBobX on Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:56 pm

Some more DC characters whose time for the big screen has come:

The Atom. Thomas Jane would be perfect for this. Keep with the Silver Age story/origin and it's perfect.

Hawkman. I take alot of shit for liking this character, but I like him. There's more to him than just being a cop with wings. Give him a good director and writer and it'll bank.

Supergirl. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If ANY film needs a remake it's Supergirl. Here's hoping Superman Returns gets us a Babe of Steel flick down the road.

The Question. Truth be told, I never knew much of the character til I saw him on JLU. But I like how he was written and portrayed. Just keep Toombs' voice from the series and this could play as big as Batman.

Wild Dog. Basically the DC's version of the Punisher, he's a psycho who hunts bad guys while wearing a hockey mask. But I like the character.

Warlord. Conan + Dinosaurs= Kickass movie. Nuff said.

Batgirl. Barbara Gordon. Pre-Killing Joke. Make it a year one story like Batman Begins. When will Hollywood wake up and realize it's sitting on a gold mine? Sheesh.

Any more ideas? Maybe start a petition.......nahhh, they never read them anyway. Oh well....
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby havocSchultz on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:00 pm

Adam Balm wrote:

To be a stickler, anti-matter has positive mass just like we do, only with an opposite charge. Dirac was the first to discover this and he was all 'OMG WTF wered my elektron go??'

It would be more like a tachyon, which means you'd have negative squared mass according to the tweaked equation:

But another way of putting it is that you'd have 'imaginary mass', like an imaginary number on the number line.

Okay, sorry, I must have fell into a pile of 'know-it-all' today or something. I'm starting to annoy even myself. :oops:

Really? With all this "know-it-all-ness" and correcting of people - I'm surprised you haven't mentioned anything in regards to the grammar of the thread title...

ThreadTitle wrote:What's next for DC Films? and Warner

Now, I know that I might not be the world's greatest grammarist - but methinks there is a question mark that has wandered away from his pre-designated spot...

which - from what I make from that equation above - would make it Anti-Grammar...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby havocSchultz on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:03 pm

SilentBobX wrote:
Hawkman. I take alot of shit for liking this character, but I like him. There's more to him than just being a cop with wings. Give him a good director and writer and it'll bank.

I can't believe you like this character...

Here, have some shit...

:wink:
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby SilentBobX on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:11 pm

Anti-Grammar? So does that mean if it touches Kelsey Grammar the universe will implode(explode) disintegrate?

BTW, everybody likes some movie, band, comic book character the rest of the world thinks sucks.
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Kilgore on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:18 pm

What, no love for 'Detective Chimp'?
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Kilgore on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:20 pm

Seriously though, I'd like to see a nitty-gritty, former thug with powers version of Plastic Man. Not the doofus version most remember him as, but the one with the questionable past and such.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby havocSchultz on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:20 pm

SilentBobX wrote:
BTW, everybody likes some movie, band, comic book character the rest of the world thinks sucks.

Yeah, Hell, some people even like havoc...

maybe...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:30 pm

John C McGinley as The Atom

I wonder if a Martian Manhunter film would work. Would be practical make-up suit Manhunter or full-CGI Manhunter?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Adam Balm on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:31 pm

I seriously thought Captain Comet was the most under-appreciated, potentially cool character in the DCU.

His name is laughable, but check out the man's spanking new threads:

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/MiS/Comet_turnaround.jpg
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Ginger Man on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:48 pm

Kilgore wrote:What, no love for 'Detective Chimp'?

A Detective Chimp movie would kick more ass than a movie is legally allowed.
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle

Postby Iconoclastica on Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:53 pm

Adam Balm wrote:

EDIT:

Oops, forgot to mention:

Iconoclastica wrote:antimatter . . . fun stuff, though not nearly as much of a party as antigravity :wink:

The cool thing is that negative mass means negative space-time curvature, meaning you'd in effect have anti-gravity. ;)

Okay, I'm really done this time.

haha sad thing is I really did know that, just wasn't thinking (yaay for special relativity . . . never forget the first time I learned about time dilation :wink:) . . . and for correcting me, I give you a hearty "you're one smart motherfucker," with the utmost sincerity :-)

I am Jack's broken heart
Iconoclastica
DEADLY ZONETTE

Postby buster00 on Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:00 pm

Kilgore wrote:Seriously though, I'd like to see a nitty-gritty, former thug with powers version of Plastic Man. Not the doofus version most remember him as, but the one with the questionable past and such.

I'm SO with you on this; I can't believe I didn't mention it before you did. Do a Plastic Man movie, but go easy on the zanier aspects. He's gotta have some sense of humor, but we've already seen Jim Carrey do The Mask, so he can sit this one out, knowwhumsayin'?

Some years back, the Wachowski brothers (who should have known better) came up with a Plastic Man script wherein Plas was some kind of environmentalist student who gains stretching powers. It REALLY sucks. You can read it here if you wanna be sickened.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:27 pm

buster00 wrote:
Kilgore wrote:Seriously though, I'd like to see a nitty-gritty, former thug with powers version of Plastic Man. Not the doofus version most remember him as, but the one with the questionable past and such.

I'm SO with you on this; I can't believe I didn't mention it before you did. Do a Plastic Man movie, but go easy on the zanier aspects. He's gotta have some sense of humor, but we've already seen Jim Carrey do The Mask, so he can sit this one out, knowwhumsayin'?

Some years back, the Wachowski brothers (who should have known better) came up with a Plastic Man script wherein Plas was some kind of environmentalist student who gains stretching powers. It REALLY sucks. You can read it here if you wanna be sickened.

Agree with the 'no Carrey' sentiment, and I also think it goes without saying that 'No Will Ferrell', 'No Keanu Reeves' and 'No Ryan Fucking Reynolds' also needs to be applied. It needs to be someone who can do the comedy second nature, but also be capable of making the funny kind of evil - like a Joker, but without the killing and the genocide and the total crazy. You know, sorta psychotic, but heroic in the end. Like Kirk.

Michael McDonald from MAD TV (not the Doobie Brothers) comes to mind as someone who is half-unknown to the major markets except as 'that Stuart guy' and I think could totally pull this off.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Adam Balm on Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:16 pm

I remember trying to read that script a while back. I thought it was just my short attention span that made me give up twice about a quarter of the way through. Glad to see that it wasn't just me...

I didn't even get to him using his powers. Did they at least do something clever there? C'mon, this is the Wachowskis, at least they can do action right?

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad had there been some kind of attention paid to characterization and dialog...
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:20 pm

Simple: A Green Lantern Film without Jack Black.

Casting Call:

Hal Jordan/Green Lantern: Nathan Fillon (Firefly, Serenity, Slither)

Carol Ferris: Julianna Marguiles (ER, The Sopranos, The Grid)

John Stewart: Dennis Haysbert (The Unit, 24, Navy Seals)

Sinestro: Jason Isaacs (The Patriot, Black Hawk Down, Harry Potter Films)

Tom Kalmaku: Steve Zahn (Sahara, Out of Sight)

Aben Sur: Ben Kingsley (House of Sand and Fog, Gandhi, Schindler's List)

Guardians: Anthony Hopkins (The Silence of the Lambs, Meet Joe Black, Legends of the Fall)
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby DennisMM on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:02 pm

SilentBobX wrote:The Question. Truth be told, I never knew much of the character til I saw him on JLU. But I like how he was written and portrayed. Just keep Toombs' voice from the series and this could play as big as Batman.

Have you read the Denny O'Neil/Denys Cowan book from the '80s? Incredible stuff. I haven't seen JLU (I'm a dumbass), but if their Question is anything like O'Neil's, it deserves a movie.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby SilentBobX on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:36 pm

No, I've not read any of the Question comics at all. I may change that if and when a comic-con comes near me. Again IF I can get away to go to one
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:05 pm

How about an animated Lobo flick.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby El Topo on Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:48 am

Ambush Bug, directed by Terry Gilliam and starring Steve Carell.
El Topo
GLIB

Postby mister six on Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:05 am

DennisMM wrote:Have you read the Denny O'Neil/Denys Cowan book from the '80s? Incredible stuff. I haven't seen JLU (I'm a dumbass), but if their Question is anything like O'Neil's, it deserves a movie.

I read those - really great stories. Be good for film or even TV if done right.

Chairman Kaga wrote:How about an animated Lobo flick.

Did you see the student film of Lobo's Paramilitary Christmas Special?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ooZYjF0mI

Andrew Bryniarski has the perfect look for Lobo!
[/quote]
mister six
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Proinsias on Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:12 am

mister six wrote:
DennisMM wrote:Have you read the Denny O'Neil/Denys Cowan book from the '80s? Incredible stuff. I haven't seen JLU (I'm a dumbass), but if their Question is anything like O'Neil's, it deserves a movie.

I read those - really great stories. Be good for film or even TV if done right.

Chairman Kaga wrote:How about an animated Lobo flick.

Did you see the student film of Lobo's Paramilitary Christmas Special?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ooZYjF0mI

Andrew Bryniarski has the perfect look for Lobo!
[/quote]

OMG! OMG!, you found it!, awsome stuff dude and thanks for making me feel a dumbass for not searching myself on there.
Proinsias
REAL DRAGON

Postby unikrunk on Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:27 am

Hey suits! ABC comics are ready made, fuckers; just shoot any of it, and start with Tom Strong.
He can't' love you back...
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:27 pm

From SDCC:
Singer Still Planning Superman Sequel
Source: Edward Douglas July 21, 2006

At the Warner Bros. panel at Comic-Con in San Diego today, director Bryan Singer said that he was in talks with the studio about a sequel to Superman Returns. He hadn't concluded a deal to do it yet, which he said is always "iffy," but he has every intention to do a sequel for 2009, and said that while Superman Returns reintroduced the character for new people, the next one will let him get all "Wrath of Khan on it."

I like SR but please do something "ORIGINAL" with the sequel.
I want to see Superman fighting Bizarro, Gog or Lobo in a movie.
Zod is cool and I love Superman II, but I don't want to see a remake of that film.
I just want something new.
Maybe Singer will hire Alex Ford to write the sequel.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:28 pm

TheButcher wrote:From SDCC:
Singer Still Planning Superman Sequel
Source: Edward Douglas July 21, 2006

At the Warner Bros. panel at Comic-Con in San Diego today, director Bryan Singer said that he was in talks with the studio about a sequel to Superman Returns. He hadn't concluded a deal to do it yet, which he said is always "iffy," but he has every intention to do a sequel for 2009, and said that while Superman Returns reintroduced the character for new people, the next one will let him get all "Wrath of Khan on it."

I like SR but please do something "ORIGINAL" with the sequel.
I want to see Superman fighting Bizarro, Gog or Lobo in a movie.
Zod is cool and I love Superman II, but I don't want to see a remake of that film.
I just want something new.
Maybe Singer will hire Alex Ford to write the sequel.

Bizarro? Gog? Lobo?

I want the Brainiac-Luthor team-up!
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:35 pm

Are you serious?
Isn't Luthiac already on Smallville?
Don't you want to see a big ass crazy super powered fight between Superman and Darkseid?
If the rumors are true Zod is the villain for the sequel.
SUPERMAN RETURNS 2

Cinescape has an interesting rumor floating in from across the pond. Apparently, director Bryan Singer was at the UK premiere of the Routh-fueled blockbuster, and brought up his writing partners. One of them walked up to the mike and brought attention to what was written on the T-shirt he was wearing -- "Kneel before Zod." A "general" idea of what's planned for a sequel?
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=7855
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:40 pm

I honestly just feel that a huge CGI fest Darkseid would be silly. I know its weird to call something silly when the movie is about a dude in red and blue who can fly...but still...some creepy monster? That might have been cool in the 90s but it just feels lame to me.

Luthor...teamed up with a sophisticated artificial intelligence could make for some awesome and intelligent fun!
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:44 pm

Are you thinking of Doomsday?
Darkseid is a much deeper character than Doomsday.
I get what your saying though.
I also grow tired of the overuse of CGI.
But man I just want the next Superman movie to be awesome.

Well I gotta go.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: What's next for DC Films and Warner?

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:03 pm

From the Comic Book Resources column LYING IN THE GUTTERS:

LYING IN THE GUTTERS VOLUME 2 COLUMN 165
by Rich Johnston
Mon, July 7th, 2008 at 2:00PM PST

Geoff Johns thinks that DC, like Marvel, will start their own production company/studio to create movies based on DC characters. Four minutes in. http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14598722RyNJ4QbH

From Newsarama:
Warner, DC meet to plan
July 11th, 2008
Author Kevin Melrose
Often criticized for its handling of its comic-book properties, Warner Bros. is holding high-level talks with DC Comics to develop a film strategy for its superheroes.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Warner Bros. Pictures Group president Jeff Robinov and Warner Bros. Pictures president Kevin McCormick have met with DC executives and top creators over the past couple of weeks to hammer out a new direction for the big-screen adaptations:

Up until now, the comic properties had been undergoing a hodge-podge development process. With the recent success of Marvel Studios’ Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk and that company’s plan to develop its many characters linked strategically together, Warners has been forced to take a close second look at its sister company.

Warner Bros. is keeping quiet on the details of the meetings, but released a statement saying: “While we are not going to go into the specifics of the meetings, we’re constantly looking at how best to exploit the DC Comics characters and properties. DC is an incredibly valuable asset to Warner Bros. and plays an important role across the entire studio by providing development and franchise opportunities for all media, including films, television, home entertainment, animation, consumer products, video games and digital platforms.”

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby travis-dane on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:08 pm

Oh well,maybe Warner and DC get something going soon,after TDK there is not much coming out(nothing).....
Get your asses up idiots!
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby Peven on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:10 pm

it will be better for everyone all the way around, including we fans, if WB and DC can get their ducks in a row. it is looking like they have the strongest single franchise going with Batman, considering the stellar reviews Dark Knight is getting. wouldn't it be cool if they could get their other DC properties to start performing along those lines?

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby King Of Nowhere on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Warner, DC meet to plan

Warner Bros. is keeping quiet on the details of the meetings, but released a statement saying: “While we are not going to go into the specifics of the meetings, we’re constantly looking at how best to exploit the DC Comics characters and properties. DC is an incredibly valuable asset to Warner Bros. and plays an important role across the entire studio by providing development and franchise opportunities for all media, including films, television, home entertainment, animation, consumer products, video games and digital platforms.”

& with that, Batsploitation was born.

Also, Supesploitation, Flashsploitation, Martian Manhuntsploitation...
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby RogueScribner on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:57 pm

This is why we'll never see a Wonder Woman movie. Exploiting women is wrong.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Peven on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:03 pm

RogueScribner wrote:This is why we'll never see a Wonder Woman movie. Exploiting women is wrong.

then i don't want to be right.........

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:05 pm

RogueScribner wrote:This is why we'll never see a Wonder Woman movie. Exploiting women is wrong.

It's only wrong, if you don't do it right...

I'm in the process of writing a spaceploitation movie with all female lead characters...

It's called A Fistful of Stars...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Peven on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:11 pm

havocSchultz wrote:

It's only wrong, if you don't do it right...

I'm in the process of writing a spaceploitation movie with all female lead characters...

It's called A Fistful of Stars...

i have GOT to see that movie

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Next

Return to Movie News