The Movie Trailers 'Я' Us Thread

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby tfactor on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:40 pm

Chandi Chowk to China trailer here and honestly I don't know how I feel about this movie. It has a Stephen Chow type of style about it that could make the movie enjoyable but it also looks kinda shitty in parts also. I don't know maybe I'll watch it again later and revisit this... maybe

Enjoy!
T
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:52 pm

tfactor wrote:Chandi Chowk to China trailer here and honestly I don't know how I feel about this movie. It has a Stephen Chow type of style about it that could make the movie enjoyable but it also looks kinda shitty in parts also. I don't know maybe I'll watch it again later and revisit this... maybe

Enjoy!
T

My curiosity is piqued. Mostly about the girl. The flick looks like it might be entertaining too. I'm wondering how wide WB will actually go with this.
Image
User avatar
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3955
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:33 am
Location: Northern Frontier

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby BuckyO'harre on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:15 pm

Powder Blue- starring Patrick Shwayze, Forrest Whitaker, Ray Liotta, and Jessica Biel.


In case you don't notice, Biel plays a stripper.


You'd think they would have used that as a selling point.
Thank you, Zoners, for the kindness, tolerance, and enlightenment you've shared with me. It may not have been deserved, but it was greatly appreciated nonetheless. Soupy twist.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby so sorry on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:34 pm

BuckyO'harre wrote:Powder Blue- starring Patrick Shwayze, Forrest Whitaker, Ray Liotta, and Jessica Biel.


In case you don't notice, Biel plays a stripper.


You'd think they would have used that as a selling point.



Christ, that looks depressing as fuck. You entice me with thoughts of Beil as a stripper, then you hit me with that shit?

PS I dislike Forrest Whitaker. Alot. He looks exactly the same in every movie I've seen him in (no I didn't see the one he won the oscar for).
User avatar
so sorry
Deacon Blues
 
Posts: 15899
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 am

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Chris a.k.a StuntMike on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:47 pm

It was almost impossible to relieve myself to the thought of Beil as a stripper while watching this. Almost.
Seriously though, this movie looks like a huge downer.
Image
User avatar
Chris a.k.a StuntMike
Not without incident
 
Posts: 4946
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:40 pm
Location: Winnipeg

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:48 am

BuckyO'harre wrote:Powder Blue- starring Patrick Shwayze, Forrest Whitaker, Ray Liotta, and Jessica Biel.


In case you don't notice, Biel plays a stripper.


You'd think they would have used that as a selling point.



Patrick Swayze and Ray Liotta have got to be my favorite actors who have a sporadic movie career. I'm always looking for a return to Goodfellas/Roadhouse form. I know its in the title and all, but I hope the actual movie doesn't have as much blue as the trailer does. that would give me a killer headache.
Image
User avatar
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood
 
Posts: 3682
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:28 am

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby tfactor on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:12 pm

The Proposal trailer here which is about a Canuk office manager who pretends to be getting married to an actual citizen so that she will not get deported. Also there is a trailer that follows which I'm sure was already posted here in the zone but its the other Ryan Reynold flick thats coming soon - Adventureland, funny stuff!

Anypow The Proposal will probably be very low on my "to see" list but Ryan Reynold & Sandra Bullock are both very easy on the eyes - so thought it was worth sharing.

Enjoy
T
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby bastard_robo on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:59 pm

B13 Ultimatum!

FINALLY, the squeal to one of the most blatantly awesome movies EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

Image
User avatar
bastard_robo
SCANK BARON
 
Posts: 4636
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:59 am
Location: Hello Kitty Adventure Island

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby burlivesleftnut on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:39 am

bastard_robo wrote:B13 Ultimatum!

FINALLY, the squeal to one of the most blatantly awesome movies EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FUCKING A! My French is a little rusty, but were they talking about Darkseid as the villain?
Image
User avatar
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA
 
Posts: 10624
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:28 am
Location: Port Angeles, WA

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby BuckyO'harre on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:34 pm

HD trailer of Cage's "Knowing"

Looks like chunks of goofy and awful thrown into a pot, and sprinkled with awesome.


Posted for Dennis,Olegers,and any person who still likes/tolerates Nicolas Cage.
<--- is one such person. (Usually)
Thank you, Zoners, for the kindness, tolerance, and enlightenment you've shared with me. It may not have been deserved, but it was greatly appreciated nonetheless. Soupy twist.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:58 pm

Image
User avatar
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3955
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:33 am
Location: Northern Frontier

GOEMON

Postby TheButcher on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:02 pm

User avatar
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR
 
Posts: 17417
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 am
Location: The Bureau of Sabotage

Re: YatterMan

Postby TheButcher on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:07 pm

TheButcher wrote:From io9.com the YatterMan teaser: Time Travel Superhero Comedy YatterMan from Japan's Most Psychotic Director
If you've ever had your eyeballs scooped out by director Takeshi Miike's gorefests Audition and Ichi the Killer, you might be wondering why his next project is full of cute doggy robots and silly superheroes who battle across time. The guy is nothing if not versatile, and his big-budget scifi comedy YatterMan could be this spring's coolest live-action redo of an anime since Cutie Honey. He's got a couple teasers up on the YatterMan site, one of which you can see here.

YatterMan is based on a late-1970s Japanese TV show about, well, heroes and villains who fight across time.

From twitchfilm: Finally! A Decent Trailer For Miike’s YATTERMAN!
User avatar
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR
 
Posts: 17417
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 am
Location: The Bureau of Sabotage

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Chris a.k.a StuntMike on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:27 pm

BuckyO'harre wrote:HD trailer of Cage's "Knowing"

Looks like chunks of goofy and awful thrown into a pot, and sprinkled with awesome.


Posted for Dennis,Olegers,and any person who still likes/tolerates Nicolas Cage.
<--- is one such person. (Usually)

Excellent!
Image
User avatar
Chris a.k.a StuntMike
Not without incident
 
Posts: 4946
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:40 pm
Location: Winnipeg

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:32 pm

Chris a.k.a StuntMike wrote:
BuckyO'harre wrote:HD trailer of Cage's "Knowing"

Looks like chunks of goofy and awful thrown into a pot, and sprinkled with awesome.


Posted for Dennis,Olegers,and any person who still likes/tolerates Nicolas Cage.
<--- is one such person. (Usually)

Excellent!


WTF I swear this is the same movie as some made for cable dud with Anthony Edwards. I know I have seen this shit before. Looks pretty good, though.
Image
User avatar
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA
 
Posts: 10624
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:28 am
Location: Port Angeles, WA

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Fievel on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:37 pm

Wow.... Knowing looks better than the teaser alluded.
I'll definitely be seeing this.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
User avatar
Fievel
Mouse Of The House
 
Posts: 12189
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: White Lake, MI

MIYAMOTO MUSASHI

Postby TheButcher on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:48 am

User avatar
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR
 
Posts: 17417
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 am
Location: The Bureau of Sabotage

NINJA ASSASSIN

Postby TheButcher on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:03 am

User avatar
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR
 
Posts: 17417
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 am
Location: The Bureau of Sabotage

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Postby TheButcher on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:48 am

User avatar
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR
 
Posts: 17417
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 am
Location: The Bureau of Sabotage

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby tfactor on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:10 pm

The Code trailer here! Morgan Freeman, Katie Chonacas & Antonio Banderas star in this action film about two thiefs who work together on a big heist or some shit. Looks pretty interesting


Enjoy!
T
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:59 pm

Image
User avatar
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3955
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:33 am
Location: Northern Frontier

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Chris a.k.a StuntMike on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:48 pm

Image
User avatar
Chris a.k.a StuntMike
Not without incident
 
Posts: 4946
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:40 pm
Location: Winnipeg

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby havocSchultz on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:30 am

User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Sable899 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:15 am

Another cool as hell Bad Boy, make that two Bad Boys, for Sean Bean playing twins Reese and Pike Kubic in Stephen Milburn Anderson's "Cash". This was supposed to be Chris Hemsworth's big introduction to feature films but according to Anderson Sean stole the whole film by turning in what he says is the best performance of Sean's career. He must have missed seeing Sean's Boromir, which I highly doubt. Anyway, the trailer is at :

http://thefilmcash.com/

Image
No glib remark? No pithy comeback?
User avatar
Sable899
GLIB
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 pm
Location: Watching paint dry in Oklahoma

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Hermanator X on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:01 am

Is this an OLEG stunt??? I would be certain of it, if James woods was photoshopped in there too...
...and so forth.
User avatar
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2623
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:55 pm
Location: Kongsberg, Norway, This Town needs an enema

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby BuckyO'harre on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:11 am

Hermanator X wrote:Is this an OLEG stunt??? I would be certain of it, if James woods was photoshopped in there too...


My first thought as well.
If it is, then they even went to the trouble of getting an IMDb listing.
Thank you, Zoners, for the kindness, tolerance, and enlightenment you've shared with me. It may not have been deserved, but it was greatly appreciated nonetheless. Soupy twist.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby so sorry on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:09 am




Saw that yesterday, and immediately commented in the "Least Anticipated Film of the Year..." thread :|
User avatar
so sorry
Deacon Blues
 
Posts: 15899
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 am

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby havocSchultz on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:53 am

so sorry wrote:



Saw that yesterday, and immediately commented in the "Least Anticipated Film of the Year..." thread :|



Bah!

Any film that has Michael Clarke Duncan punching out a swordfish is at least worth a gander...
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby tfactor on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:09 pm

havocSchultz wrote:
so sorry wrote:



Saw that yesterday, and immediately commented in the "Least Anticipated Film of the Year..." thread :|



Bah!

Any film that has Michael Clarke Duncan punching out a swordfish is at least worth a gander...


seconded and I laughed my ass off at this trailer more than once. "her soup face scared the shit out of me" impampilash!

I'm still laughing at that line from Beerfest "I wish it were winter so we could freeze it into ice blocks and skate on it and melt it in the spring time and drink it!" - priceless! Yep this is on my Must-See radar. Plus tbh I am absolutely amazed that Cobey Smulder (Robin) got a part in another movie before Niel Patrick Harris (Barnie). Christ even Jason Segel (Marshal) got his own movie. Me think perhaps that Nielyboy needs to find himself a new agent. :twisted:
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby tfactor on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:49 pm

My Life In Ruins trailer here. This is a surprisingly shocking Greek adventure about a powerful & immortal being who experiences an epic tragedy resulting in her being lost and almost forgotten forever. Until a group of magically gifted students unearth an artifact which proves her existance and turns out to be the enchanted map that shows where she can be found. An unlikely friendship forms and these talented students learn just how much stronger they are when working together, so they embark on an unworldly adventure hunting for this legendary person. Or maybe its a comedy/love story which is sort of another variation of My Big studly Greek wedding with slight plot changes. I'll let you decide. :?

Enjoy
T
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby BuckyO'harre on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:25 pm




There should be a law stating that ,if you put out a red band trailer, it MUST feature some boobage.
Otherwise what's the point? To showcase some profanity and man-ass?
I'm all for equal oppurtunity nudity in film, but red band trailers fail without the T of T&A.

tfactor wrote:My Life In Ruins


Dreyfuss gotta eat.

Nice to see you, tf.
Thank you, Zoners, for the kindness, tolerance, and enlightenment you've shared with me. It may not have been deserved, but it was greatly appreciated nonetheless. Soupy twist.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby so sorry on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:47 pm

tfactor wrote:My Life In Ruins trailer here. This is a surprisingly shocking Greek adventure about a powerful & immortal being who experiences an epic tragedy resulting in her being lost and almost forgotten forever. Until a group of magically gifted students unearth an artifact which proves her existance and turns out to be the enchanted map that shows where she can be found. An unlikely friendship forms and these talented students learn just how much stronger they are when working together, so they embark on an unworldly adventure hunting for this legendary person. Or maybe its a comedy/love story which is sort of another variation of My Big studly Greek wedding with slight plot changes. I'll let you decide. :?

Enjoy
T



Man, it took that broad long enough to try and revive her 15 minutes of fame...
User avatar
so sorry
Deacon Blues
 
Posts: 15899
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 am

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby tfactor on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:51 pm

All About Steve trailer here!

Sandra Bullock... um I have nothing to add .. :oops:

Enjoy!
T

EDIT: Hi Bucky! :mrgreen:
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Heyoucantlaughatthat on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:11 pm

The Last House on the Left- http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/thelasthouseontheleft/large_t1.html

Another crappily reviewed suspense flick? Probably. But the concept seems pretty interesting. Unfortunately , this movie is cursed with a trailer that gives away about 80% of the plot, instead of the target 30-40% range.
Image
User avatar
Heyoucantlaughatthat
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby so sorry on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Heyoucantlaughatthat wrote:The Last House on the Left- http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/thelasthouseontheleft/large_t1.html

Another crappily reviewed suspense flick? Probably. But the concept seems pretty interesting. Unfortunately , this movie is cursed with a trailer that gives away about 80% of the plot, instead of the target 30-40% range.



Wonderful... a remake of one of the most pointless films ever. If you listen closely, you can hear WinslowLeach's screaming for joy over this epic retelling of a classic rape film.
User avatar
so sorry
Deacon Blues
 
Posts: 15899
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 am

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:12 am

so sorry wrote:
Heyoucantlaughatthat wrote:The Last House on the Left- http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/thelasthouseontheleft/large_t1.html

Another crappily reviewed suspense flick? Probably. But the concept seems pretty interesting. Unfortunately , this movie is cursed with a trailer that gives away about 80% of the plot, instead of the target 30-40% range.



Wonderful... a remake of one of the most pointless films ever. If you listen closely, you can hear WinslowLeach's screaming for joy over this epic retelling of a classic rape film.


I Spit on Your Insult!
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Fievel on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:09 am

havocSchultz wrote:
so sorry wrote:
Heyoucantlaughatthat wrote:The Last House on the Left- http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/thelasthouseontheleft/large_t1.html

Another crappily reviewed suspense flick? Probably. But the concept seems pretty interesting. Unfortunately , this movie is cursed with a trailer that gives away about 80% of the plot, instead of the target 30-40% range.



Wonderful... a remake of one of the most pointless films ever. If you listen closely, you can hear WinslowLeach's screaming for joy over this epic retelling of a classic rape film.


I Spit on Your Insult!


QT should have remade Last House.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
User avatar
Fievel
Mouse Of The House
 
Posts: 12189
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: White Lake, MI

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Some of the films that are getting trailer spots during the big upcoming game of American Kickball With The Hands:

Star Trek
Up
GI Joe
Transformers 2

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117998229.html?categoryId=13&cs=1
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby burlivesleftnut on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Heyoucantlaughatthat wrote:The Last House on the Left- http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/thelasthouseontheleft/large_t1.html

Another crappily reviewed suspense flick? Probably. But the concept seems pretty interesting. Unfortunately , this movie is cursed with a trailer that gives away about 80% of the plot, instead of the target 30-40% range.



That looks about a million times better than the original... which I guess wouldn't be hard.
Image
User avatar
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA
 
Posts: 10624
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:28 am
Location: Port Angeles, WA

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby so sorry on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:56 pm

some UK movie called "Franklyn" via mothersite.

Pretty cool 'looking' film. Its going for that Blade Runner/Dark City/Watchmen(?) vibe. Anything with Ryan Phillipe in it is bad news though...
User avatar
so sorry
Deacon Blues
 
Posts: 15899
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 am

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby burlivesleftnut on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:56 pm

so sorry wrote:some UK movie called "Franklyn" via mothersite.

Pretty cool 'looking' film. Its going for that Blade Runner/Dark City/Watchmen(?) vibe. Anything with Ryan Phillipe in it is bad news though...


I like Ryan Phillipe. He was great in Stop Gap and that spy movie with Chris Cooper.
Image
User avatar
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA
 
Posts: 10624
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:28 am
Location: Port Angeles, WA

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby BlueHawaiiSurfer on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:45 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:
so sorry wrote:some UK movie called "Franklyn" via mothersite.

Pretty cool 'looking' film. Its going for that Blade Runner/Dark City/Watchmen(?) vibe. Anything with Ryan Phillipe in it is bad news though...


I like Ryan Phillipe. He was great in Stop Gap and that spy movie with Chris Cooper.


He was also in Reese Witherspoon...
Ka-Chow!!
:evil:
Image
User avatar
BlueHawaiiSurfer
TOMBOY BEANPOLE
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:40 am

Planet 51

Postby TheButcher on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:57 am

User avatar
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR
 
Posts: 17417
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 am
Location: The Bureau of Sabotage

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby DerLanghaarige on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:50 am

Did we already had Next Day Air?
Okay, it looks pretty 1998 and I'm sure that it will end with a twisty flashback that let many plotpoints suddenly look different than expected, but it has not just Mos Def (maybe the only rapper turned actor who I am a real fan of) but also Dr. Turk Turkleton in a leading role!
Image
User avatar
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt
 
Posts: 2558
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby ManaByte on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Anyone know of where I can find a Quicktime of that new Ong Bak 2 trailer that was just posted? I need it on my iPod!
Image
User avatar
ManaByte
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: In a swamp down on Dagobah

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby burlivesleftnut on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:13 pm

DerLanghaarige wrote:Did we already had Next Day Air?
Okay, it looks pretty 1998 and I'm sure that it will end with a twisty flashback that let many plotpoints suddenly look different than expected, but it has not just Mos Def (maybe the only rapper turned actor who I am a real fan of) but also Dr. Turk Turkleton in a leading role!


FUCK YEAH! I am glad this hit so close to MLK Day and THE DAY our FIRST black president is nominated to office. HELLZ YEAH!
Image
User avatar
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA
 
Posts: 10624
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:28 am
Location: Port Angeles, WA

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby tfactor on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:32 pm

The Great Buck Howard full trailer here and this is much better than the teaser we got a couple weeks ago. Tom Hanks, John Malkovich and the seriously talented Michael Winslow. Come on who doesn't love that guy. He is and will always be awesome. IMO that man needs to be in more movies. Its just a shame people can't mention his name without mentioning Police Academy. Thats just .. wrong!

Anyway this looks like its shaping up to be a potential pretty damn interesting flick.
Enjoy!
T
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Re: The Movie Trailers 'R' Us Thread

Postby Fievel on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:19 pm

tfactor wrote:Anyway this looks like its shaping up to be a potential pretty damn interesting flick.


Absolutely! Great trailer!!
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
User avatar
Fievel
Mouse Of The House
 
Posts: 12189
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: White Lake, MI

Big Man Japan

Postby TheButcher on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 am

User avatar
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR
 
Posts: 17417
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 am
Location: The Bureau of Sabotage

Re: Big Man Japan

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Image
User avatar
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA
 
Posts: 10624
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:28 am
Location: Port Angeles, WA

PreviousNext

Return to Movie News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron