Live Action He-Man Movie

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Do you want a live action He man movie?

Yes... yes please oh pretty please!
67%
Er, well... no we don't cos it'll suck full stop/period!
33%

Total votes : 30

Postby havocSchultz on Sat May 26, 2007 10:06 pm

buster00 wrote:Image

Will we finally discover the reasons and motives behind Scare Glow? Is he supposed to be the ghost of Skeletor or what?

And if so, how does Skeletor die?

Bulimia...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Wolfpack on Sat May 26, 2007 10:25 pm

Ron Howard can serve as Grayskull. He won't need makeup.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sat May 26, 2007 10:58 pm

Ron Howard will be a Castle?
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby minstrel on Sun May 27, 2007 12:27 am

Fisto could just as easily be called Beardo.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby SilentBobX on Sun May 27, 2007 9:45 am

My guess is that they just sat around a table, got shitfaced drunk with a bunch of the characters pictures laying around and named them inbetween bong hits.

It makes sense now........

But as far as Stinkor, think about it. If there was a godawful smell that smelled like rotten garbage, farts, and worse all rolled into one stinking up your castle, wouldn't you want to get out asap? And of course with the enemy on the outside waiting, it'd be a sure disaster. Plus, if you're busy holding your nose and not concentrating on your enemy, it's a surefire way to get a sword in the back. Not that they'd do that on a kids show of course but you get the idea.

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby minstrel on Sun May 27, 2007 12:55 pm

SilentBobX wrote:But as far as Stinkor, think about it. If there was a godawful smell that smelled like rotten garbage, farts, and worse all rolled into one stinking up your castle, wouldn't you want to get out asap? And of course with the enemy on the outside waiting, it'd be a sure disaster. Plus, if you're busy holding your nose and not concentrating on your enemy, it's a surefire way to get a sword in the back. Not that they'd do that on a kids show of course but you get the idea.

Mahalo

Couldn't you just render Stinkor ineffective by, you know, staying upwind?
minstrel

Postby havocSchultz on Sun May 27, 2007 1:08 pm

minstrel wrote:
SilentBobX wrote:But as far as Stinkor, think about it. If there was a godawful smell that smelled like rotten garbage, farts, and worse all rolled into one stinking up your castle, wouldn't you want to get out asap? And of course with the enemy on the outside waiting, it'd be a sure disaster. Plus, if you're busy holding your nose and not concentrating on your enemy, it's a surefire way to get a sword in the back. Not that they'd do that on a kids show of course but you get the idea.

Mahalo

Or bathing him in tomato juice...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sun May 27, 2007 2:13 pm

havocSchultz wrote:
minstrel wrote:[quote ="SilentBobX"]
But as far as Stinkor, think about it. If there was a godawful smell that smelled like rotten garbage, farts, and worse all rolled into one stinking up your castle, wouldn't you want to get out asap? And of course with the enemy on the outside waiting, it'd be a sure disaster. Plus, if you're busy holding your nose and not concentrating on your enemy, it's a surefire way to get a sword in the back. Not that they'd do that on a kids show of course but you get the idea.

Mahalo

Or bathing him in tomato juice...[/quote]
Work has been in producing odors so foul to be "weaponized" as non lethal munitions for crowd dispersal. If Stinkor was that bad he could force you to uncontrollably vomit etc.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Conroy420 on Sun May 27, 2007 2:14 pm

In the recent press release they said they wanted to make it ala '300'

That could be pretty sweet. I think its the right aveneue to go with these properties.

Transformers is better grounded in realism, but for something like HE-MAN or TMNT I wouldn't mind seeing a hyper-realistic/live action take on the characters.

I don't know about the lot of you, but I was rally disappointed with the new TMNT. If it was live action, with either the suites or CGI than I would be lining up around the block for it, sadly, it wasn't.
To read some original works by me, please ask, I need the feedback!
Conroy420
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby unikrunk on Sun May 27, 2007 5:20 pm

I do not care for the soldier thing. Just fucking go full-on Frazetta with it, and it works. You can't ground a concept as ridiculous as He-Man. Just accept it, and make an awesome movie.

A direct translation is such a bad idea it gives me a headache in my balls.

Fucking Stinkor...please no. Trap-Jaw, Beastman, that shit could fly, again, if taken to a different level.
He can't' love you back...
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby SilentBobX on Sun May 27, 2007 7:09 pm

It could be worse, but then again, if nothing else, they can't make this any more ridiculous unless you translated every single cartoon into a live action episode word for word. It has good potential, I will say that.

Now if we can just get a Centurions movie, I'd be in geek bliss for sure.

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby buster00 on Mon May 28, 2007 1:33 am

I would rather like to see them take the 300 approach to it.

A three-cornered contest between the forces of He-Man, Skeletor, and Hordak, with plenty of swordplay, sorcery, and honest-to-god CGI mayhem.

That can very definitely work. You've seen some of those Four Horsemen remakes of the figures, right? They could totally take that to the next level.

One of my favorites was Mer-Man.

Didn't like his corny "gurgly" voice on the cartoon, but I liked the design.

There are lots of characters that would look terrific in that over-the-top style. Modulok, Grizzlor, Roboto, Kobra Khan...can you visualize them on the big screen?
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby BuckyO'harre on Wed May 30, 2007 12:34 pm

Repost, but I couldn't resist after the above convo.

Thank you, Zoners, for the kindness, tolerance, and enlightenment you've shared with me. It may not have been deserved, but it was greatly appreciated nonetheless. Soupy twist.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Evil Hobbit on Wed May 30, 2007 2:09 pm

He-man what is that? Never seen it. Must be something from before my time.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby buster00 on Wed May 30, 2007 2:52 pm

Evil Hobbit wrote:He-man what is that? Never seen it. Must be something from before my time.

"GET OFF MY LAWN!! Goddamn kids..."
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby thebostonlocksmith on Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:47 am

SilentBobX wrote:My guess is that they just sat around a table, got shitfaced drunk with a bunch of the characters pictures laying around and named them inbetween bong hits.

It makes sense now........

Mahalo

I think that the whole idea with the characters was that they couldn't be far removed from eachother... all of the toys had pretty much the same legs and arms and there was only subtle differences made to the bodies to distinguish character...

The best example of this was Moss man and beast man... because they were exactly the same... apparently the figure for beastman wasn't a big seller, so they covered the basic unpainted body with green fur and made moss man... It was all about making characters that could be easily changed from toy to toy, so that they could use a minimum amount of parts to make a maximum number of figures... they were all the same size for the most part...

I still don't understand why they all had legs that made them look like they had ricketts though...?
thebostonlocksmith
AIRWOLF

Postby tapehead on Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:06 am

So those plastic pre-moulded figures could actually stand balanced on their own legs, I always thought.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby thebostonlocksmith on Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:08 am

tapehead wrote:So those plastic pre-moulded figures could actually stand balanced on their own legs, I always thought.

but they couldn't... not unless i was a spack handed child with no sense of balance... they always fell over...
thebostonlocksmith
AIRWOLF

Postby Fawst on Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:08 am

buster00 wrote:Looking back, I get the feeling that someone at Mattel created Stinkor on a bet.

"These He-Man toys are selling so goddamn much, I'll bet we could take a Mer-Man, put Mekaneck's armor on him, give him a skunk paint job...and its only special feature is that it smells like shit. And it'll STILL sell."

"Ha! I'll take that action! No WAY are kids gonna be THAT gullible!"

ISMELLSOMETHINGBADILASH!!!

That's the fucking funniest thing I've read in a long time :D
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheButcher on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:23 pm

He-Man news from CBR:
"I was told the current idea is to make Eternia here on Earth, kind of like a modern day Middle Earth.

Didn't Hollywood do this with the first movie?
And didn't that movie bomb at the box office?
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:24 pm

TheButcher wrote:He-Man news from CBR:
"I was told the current idea is to make Eternia here on Earth, kind of like a modern day Middle Earth.

Didn't Hollywood do this with the first movie?
And didn't that movie bomb at the box office?

Well, kinda. It sounds like this wont be set "modern day" like that other cheese-fest was.

Don't get me wrong....it'll probably suck...but for different reasons.
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby LaDracul on Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:24 pm

No, Eternia was from a different dimension. In fact, Marlena was really an Earthling that found it on a space mission, but she then settled down with Randolph.

But that's why they needed that cosmic key, so they could get back to their dimension.
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:32 pm

LaDracul wrote:No, Eternia was from a different dimension. In fact, Marlena was really an Earthling that found it on a space mission, but she then settled down with Randolph.

But that's why they needed that cosmic key, so they could get back to their dimension.

I think he meant that the bulk of the story in the movie took place on earth.
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby LaDracul on Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:33 pm

Ah, right. I thought it was a mistake to do that, too. But it DID have Courtney Cox and that guy from "Star Trek Voyager" in it...
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby TheButcher on Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:37 pm

Lord Voldemoo wrote:
LaDracul wrote:No, Eternia was from a different dimension. In fact, Marlena was really an Earthling that found it on a space mission, but she then settled down with Randolph.

I think he meant that the bulk of the story in the movie took place on earth.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking when I wrote that.

Wow! I didn't think a movie could be as cheesy as Flash Gordon. But Masters of the Universe does come close.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:43 pm

Even though this Joel Silver produced He-Man film apparently already has a writer (and is likely to be production hell for a little while longer), comic book writer Kaare Andrews has put together an animated video pitch for the job - you can read more about it and watch the video here:

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3580&Itemid=99
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby junesquad on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:03 pm

I don't know if I want a He-Man movie... but I would give it a watch.
Junesquad
junesquad
AIRWOLF

Postby buster00 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:29 pm

Fried Gold wrote:Even though this Joel Silver produced He-Man film apparently already has a writer (and is likely to be production hell for a little while longer), comic book writer Kaare Andrews has put together an animated video pitch for the job - you can read more about it and watch the video here:

I'm sure I'd like that video a lot more if it didn't have a big IESB logo over the whole thing.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:37 pm

buster00 wrote:
Fried Gold wrote:Even though this Joel Silver produced He-Man film apparently already has a writer (and is likely to be production hell for a little while longer), comic book writer Kaare Andrews has put together an animated video pitch for the job - you can read more about it and watch the video here:

I'm sure I'd like that video a lot more if it didn't have a big IESB logo over the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UzNqjeTO6M
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby buster00 on Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:01 pm

Fried Gold wrote:
buster00 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UzNqjeTO6M

Wow, thanks! You are Fried God.

And yeah, that's a pretty cool vid.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby minstrel on Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:44 pm

buster00 wrote:Wow, thanks! You are Fried God.

Fried God?

Sounds tasty!
minstrel

Postby TheButcher on Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:08 pm

buster00 wrote:

Even with the IESB logo that video is better than the movie we got in '87.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PSPrdBM19bY
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Fievel on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:07 pm

That video (not the 1987 clip!!) is beyond cool for me!!! Holy crap! If the actual film can look like that, consider my ticket bought!!
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby TheButcher on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:28 pm

source: iesb

Justin Marks on He-Man:
Oh, it's a Skeletor movie. Obviously we can only speak in broad strokes, but how about this? Thus far, at least, there are no invented new characters plopped into it-and if we and Mattel have our way there will never be.

That gives me a little bit of hope.
"We campaigned and pushed-everything short of getting on my hands and knees begging-for Mattel to hear it, and they did. We got in the room and we basically spoke through not only one movie, but three movies, all the way down through our dreams for the titles for the second and thrid movies and which characters appeared when," Marks said.

While the screenwriter admits that the public at large may not "get it" when ti comes to 'He-Man', the true fans do and he is not going to shy away from some of the cartoony aspects of the character. "Obviously you can't make a He-Man movie and be afraid of the word 'He-Man.' You have to get into there. But I think fans will be very pleased when they see how 'He-Man' is spoken."

Naturally the movie's villain will be Skeletor and fans who blanche at moviefied characters standing in for the real villains will be happy. "Obviously we can only speak in broad strokes, but how about this? Thus far, at least, there are no invented new characters plopped into it-and if we and Mattel have our way there will never be. We're talking about the He-Man mythology.

"So what we're talking about doing, in the same way as Batman Begins, we're going back to the original thing, let's build it from the ground up again. How can we find our way in? How can we jump into Adam's life at an interesting point where new audiences will respect him? It's an Adam origin story, and it's a Skeletor origin story."

Marks also poo-poos internet rumors that the concept will change radically from the orignal cartoons. "There's some stuff going around...we should clear that up. There's some rumor spreading that he's a soldier in the Iraqi war. Where did they get that? This is an Eternian movie and it's a story about an Eternian hero. We're not going to Earth, here. We're not going to the modern world. We're not going to a strip mall in the Valley."

Marks' passion for the character goes all the way back to the original toys and he wants the movie to address things that have never been seen before in the cartoons (like why He-Man and Skeletor's swords mated together in the early toys). All in all, he wants the movie to be big.

"The original material suits itself to a great, 'Lord of the Rings'-scale-and yet high-tech-cool movie."
http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=30007
Last edited by TheButcher on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Fievel on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:35 pm

TheButcher wrote:source: iesb

Justin Marks on He-Man:
Oh, it's a Skeletor movie. Obviously we can only speak in broad strokes, but how about this? Thus far, at least, there are no invented new characters plopped into it-and if we and Mattel have our way there will never be.

That gives me a little bit of hope.

Wow! Everything he says in that interview gives me a ton of hope!!! No Earth, He-Man AND Skeletor origins, no made-up characters, full cooperation with Mattell.....
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby papalazeru on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:54 pm

Ok. First thought...a new He-man first....Ultimate Gayness (with Baz Lurhmen written all over it).

After seeing that....

Bring it on. Awesome!
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby Fawst on Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:37 pm

Interesting that he talks about the swords "mating" in the toys... I don't believe it ever WAS addressed in the cartoon... but I know for a FACT that it was addressed somewhere. I forget if it was in one of the comics that came packed-in with a figure, or if it was part of a record/book combo that I had as a kid, but they clearly demonstrated that both swords combined to unlock Castle Grayskull's true nature. Skeletor even succeeded in getting both swords into the lock, but He-Man beat him, then pulled his half of the sword out, sealing the gate again. It was pretty slick.

So far, this guy is speaking my language. And considering I actually ENJOYED his treatment of Voltron (which I haven't read, but I did read latinoreview's review), I think I'm going to like this guy's take on He-Man. ESPECIALLY now that he's squashed those Earth/Soldier rumors.
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fievel on Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:10 pm

Fawst wrote:Interesting that he talks about the swords "mating" in the toys... I don't believe it ever WAS addressed in the cartoon... but I know for a FACT that it was addressed somewhere. I forget if it was in one of the comics that came packed-in with a figure, or if it was part of a record/book combo that I had as a kid, but they clearly demonstrated that both swords combined to unlock Castle Grayskull's true nature. Skeletor even succeeded in getting both swords into the lock, but He-Man beat him, then pulled his half of the sword out, sealing the gate again. It was pretty slick.

So far, this guy is speaking my language. And considering I actually ENJOYED his treatment of Voltron (which I haven't read, but I did read latinoreview's review), I think I'm going to like this guy's take on He-Man. ESPECIALLY now that he's squashed those Earth/Soldier rumors.

Holy crap, I forgot about those mini-comics!! All I remember about those is that they seemed more "gritty" compared to the television show. Oh, and here's hoping that there's no Orko in the movie - the one character that kept the cartoon from being a full-blown badass show (aside from the writing in general, the lesson learned bit at the end, etc.).
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:52 pm

If I remember correctly the 4 Horsemen toy designers (who redid He-man about 5 year ago) originally intended to use the sword mating bit but Mattel made them scrap the idea.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby King Psyz on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:10 am

No you need to have Orko. Maybe give him a more yoda feel like was originally intended. Mischevious old little dude who's also imensely powerful.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby TheButcher on Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:47 pm

I remember the mini comics. They were a cool way to give each character an origin story.

I forgot about the mating swords.

Here's my list of characters that I would like to see in the movie:
Evil:
Merman
Evil-Lyn
Beast Man
Trap Jaw
Tri-Klops
Skeletor

Good:
Battlecat/Cringer
Sorceress
Man-At-Arms
King Randor
Teela
Stratos
Ram Man
He-Man

MOTU by Neca

He-Man episode 1
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Fievel on Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:01 pm

Stratos - what a chilled-out motherfucker he was, eh?

If Orko is more like Yoda and less like Jar-Jar, I'll go along with it. I'm just done with comic relief characters fucking up things I like.

I suppose we'll have to start Dream Casting this picture soon.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Fawst on Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:11 pm

Ugh, Cringer... must they have Cringer? Can't Adam just simply have his "steed" be a non-talking, non-goofy giant feline? That would be awesome if instead of horses in Eternia, they had giant cats. I mean, why are there only two? Battle-Cat and Skeletor's panther? They should have more than that.

I still think they should also expand on the mythology, these guys should be near to godlike.
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby minstrel on Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:13 pm

Fawst wrote:Ugh, Cringer... must they have Cringer? Can't Adam just simply have his "steed" be a non-talking, non-goofy giant feline? That would be awesome if instead of horses in Eternia, they had giant cats. I mean, why are there only two? Battle-Cat and Skeletor's panther? They should have more than that.

I still think they should also expand on the mythology, these guys should be near to godlike.

I agree about Cringer - bad idea!

What did you mean by "near to godlike"?
minstrel

Postby Fawst on Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:31 pm

Ok, one time when I was on a heroic dosage of lovely mushrooms, I started tripping out. And in that vision, I started seeing these fantastic creatures and beings, like something out of a Boris Valejo painting. They were gods and goddesses, but they didn't rule over anyone, and they didn't consider themselves as such. But they were. They were the first few inhabitants of a world I was creating on the fly (gotta love those drugs...). Anyways, the next day when I was thinking back on it, I realized that I was creating in my mind characters that were like He-Man and co., only far cooler looking. And it occurred to me, THAT is what MOTU should have been. These god-like characters that were battling each other for supremacy over Castle Greyskull... why were they fighting? Because they were THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, the embodiment of Good vs. Evil. Only in the 80's childlike way of making cartoons to sell toys, you can't really have the bad guys ever win. For every small victory that Skeletor ever had, there was a crushing defeat later at the hands of He-Man.

Ok, I'm rambling now, but my point is this: the mythology of Eternia should expand beyond the simple concept of "somewhere there is a place called Eternia, and in Eternia are He-Man and Skeletor, and they fight because Skeletor is evil and He-Man isn't."

Eternia to me is inner-space. Zoom in far enough with the microscope, you'll find it deep within. A land beyond imagination, where society and social issues don't exist. One thing the cartoon got right, and very much by accident I believe, is that this is not a land where there are nations of MILLIONS. It's a land where there are very few. In the cartoon, everyone surrounding He-Man and Skeletor served to just extend the conflict between them.

Hmm, it's a lot harder to put into words than I thought it would be. Am I making ANY sense at all? They should be near-godlike in the sense that they are more than mere mortals, but they aren't gifted with the power of creation and omniscience. Those are ridiculous ideas. I think I just enjoy the more personal epics like The Fountain, with far our ideas and themes, but told in a very personal way.

I'm gonna stop now lol, I'm confusing myself even.
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby minstrel on Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:38 pm

I see, I think. You meant "godlike" in the sense that the characters embody and represent good and evil in ways humans can't. They have such power and scale that their battles aren't just "He-Man versus Skeletor" but "Good versus Evil" in the cosmic sense. The outcomes of their battles change the universe.

Is that close to what you meant?
minstrel

Postby Fawst on Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:55 pm

That's not a bad take on it... it wasn't what I had in my mind, but it makes sense. The funny thing to me is that I'm trying to make a cerebral epic out of fucking He-Man!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fievel on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:28 pm

Fawst wrote:That's not a bad take on it... it wasn't what I had in my mind

No, that was the mushrooms!
The basic characters DO all have God-Like powers and abilities to some extent.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby SilentBobX on Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:17 pm

Well if nothing else, the abomination that was the Transformers movie is definitely going to open the floodgates on 1980s cartoon franchises and this certainly will be no exception. I used to like the cartoon, decent action, etc even if it wavered off into so many 'wtf' moments. Certainly the greatest obstacle I'd think in making this film aside from overcoming the Dolph Lundgren/Frank Langella 'classic' is the name of He-Man itself. I dunno, the name just sounds silly, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that.

Now having said that, if they do this right, put in the right mixture of sword and sandal and scifi, this could definitely work. Especially if they cast Angelina Jolie as Evil Lyn(pant pant pant). Here's hoping.

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Fawst on Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:27 pm

Sword and Sandal might be the most ALF (and yes, I typed ALF, not r-tarded) genre description ever. Besides, the Eternians wore boots :)

I have a feeling they're going to pronounce He-Man as "Hee-min," kinda like Conan is pronounced. Which, while better than "HEE-MAN," is WAY too close to "Hymen."

I digress.

I am looking forward to this like nobody's business. Maybe we'll get lucky and He-Man will actually use his sword, and not lazer guns.
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

PreviousNext

Return to Movie News