Random Movie News

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Re: Random Movie News

Postby Peven on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:59 pm

fuck it, I never liked the idea of jumping through hoops to amuse someone else's whim, the whole thing is about as narcissistic as it gets, it's like something Cartman would think up. H@rry can only view the world with himself at the center, just look at how he writes, he is unable to describe anything without a personal reference to himself, his own personal experience always seems to be at the center of his reviews of other people's work. he creates this event to throw a big birthday party for himself, makes people do more than just beg for a chance to come, and acts all magnanimous as if he is doing us all a big favor. fucking jerry

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:52 am

you can't really blame harry for thinking he's the center of the universe. with his gravitational pull, he very well may be.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:46 am

This isn't new. From the get-go Harry has explained that his philosophy of film review is that the reviewer's personal life affects how a film is perceived so that's why he includes those details in his reviews. I think he said it every time someone jumped on his shit about his Godzilla reviews. I'm not really defending it nor do I think he's a great font of cinema criticism but he has been advertising it since he flipped the site on in 98.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:51 am

the mistake people make is in actually thinking of harry as a movie critic rather than a glorified blogger who shills for any film he can in exchange for pwesents.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:00 pm

I haven't been a regular visitor to the site in years but is he even a blogger anymore?
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheButcher on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:23 pm

Variety:
‘Rogue One’s’ Ben Mendelsohn to Play Sheriff of Nottingham in ‘Robin Hood: Origins’ (EXCLUSIVE)
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:05 am

The Book Of Henry Poster Reveals The Secret Plans For Colin Trevorrow’ Jurassic World Follow-up
Peter Sciretta wrote:Colin Trevorrow’s The Book Of Henry is a movie I’ve been curious about for some time. It’s an interesting choice to helm this small film after directing one of the biggest box office successes of all time. But the truth is, we don’t really know much about The Book of Henry. All we’ve been told is that its a drama about a single mother raising a child genius. What is the Jurassic World director cooking up at Focus Features? Hit the jump to see The Book of Henry poster, which gives us a first look at the plans.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Luc Besson's ‘Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planet

Postby TheButcher on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:49 am

Luc Besson's Sci-Fi Epic 'Valerian' Moving to STX in Multiyear Deal
The film, a longtime passion project for Besson with a reported budget of at least $180 million
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:56 am

'Deadpool' Creator Rob Liefeld Plans Extreme Universe Film Series With Graham King, Akiva Goldsman

THR:
Rob Liefeld on the Extreme Universe Movie Deal: "The '90s Have Been Largely Underserved"
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Sicario

Postby TheButcher on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:04 am

'Sicario' Editor Joe Walker Outlines How He Cut the Cartel Thriller
"Joe is someone who can create tension out of immobility and silence — as I wanted to do in 'Sicario,' " says director Denis Villeneuve.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: xXx³: The Return of Nic Cage

Postby TheButcher on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:06 am

It's the Point Break 2015 of 2017.

Johnny Utah wrote:"I believe that like me, the people behind these robberies are extreme athletes, using their skills to disrupt the international financial market."

SPOILERS!
New ‘xXx³: Return of Nic Cage’ TV Spot Unveils Ice Cube’s Role in the Sequel
Last edited by TheButcher on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Matthew McConaughey's Solid Gold

Postby TheButcher on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 am

THR:
Matthew McConaughey Reveals How His Late Father Shaped Lead Role in 'Gold'
Jenna Marotta wrote:“There was parts of him that I observed and parts of him — his dealings with some people doing some shady deals — that were very Kenny Wells,” said McConaughey, who stars as Wells and made the decision to gain 45 pounds for the role. “Like taking me for a ride to go buy a hot Rolex watch the day before Christmas — when we were supposed to be getting stocking stuffers — from a guy named Chicago John, in a white van parked behind an abandoned shopping mall with downed power lines between the Dumpsters, [that my dad] paid $3,000 for because he thought it was worth $22,000. And it was probably worth $200. But it didn’t matter. It was the deal. It was, 'How much fun is this?'"
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:45 am

Larry Niven's "Inconstant Moon"
'Arrival' Producers Plan New Sci-Fi Film With Director James Ponsoldt (Exclusive)
The project from Shawn Levy's 21 Laps takes place over one catastrophic night in Los Angeles.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: xXx³: The Return of Nic Cage

Postby TheButcher on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:37 pm

[url
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/77089 Harry loves the cartoon antics of xXx³: The Return of Nic Cage!!! [/ur
This is a YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU’D SEE THAT movie.
headgeek wrote:XXX: RETURN OF XANDER CAGE…

It’s been 15 years since Vin Diesel has personified Xander Cage… The second I heard Vin was back, I was on board. When I heard D.J. Caruso was directing, I was enthused… Seriously, I fucking love EAGLE EYE – and if you don’t, you really should reevaluate. Then there’s the business that… Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa are in the movie. DONNIE YEN & TONY JAA are in the movie. DONNIE YEN…. TONY JAA… VIN DIESEL… Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa are in the movie. DONNIE YEN & TONY JAA are in the movie. DONNIE YEN…. TONY JAA… VIN DIESEL… Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa are in the movie. DONNIE YEN & TONY JAA are in the movie. DONNIE YEN…. TONY JAA… VIN DIESEL… Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa are in the movie. DONNIE YEN & TONY JAA are in the movie. DONNIE YEN…. TONY JAA… VIN DIESEL… DONNIE YEN…. TONY JAA… VIN DIESEL… DONNIE YEN…. TONY JAA… VIN DIESEL… DONNIE YEN…. TONY JAA… VIN DIESEL… DONNIE YEN…. TONY JAA… VIN DIESEL… All the fuck yeahs!
[/quote]
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Wolfpack on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:41 pm

Donnie Yen stars in the movie. The movie stars Donnie Yen. Donnie Yen stars in the movie. The movie stars Donnie Yen. Donnie Yen stars in the movie. The movie stars Donnie Yen....
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby TheButcher on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:43 pm

VIN DIESEL – XANDER CAGE… Ok, so… Donnie YenVIN DIESEL – XANDER CAGE… Ok, so… Donnie Yen this isn’t Donnie Yen’s movie DONNIE YEN – yes, first.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: 'Hummingbird'

Postby TheButcher on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:53 am

Zoe Saldana to Star in Action-Thriller 'Hummingbird'
The 'Guardians of the Galaxy' actress will play a female black-ops assassin.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby so sorry on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:01 am

TheButcher wrote:Zoe Saldana to Star in Action-Thriller 'Hummingbird'

I believe the PC terminology is "African American-ops assassin" in this case.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Peven on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:43 pm

so sorry wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good one, centurion :wink:

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Eva Green and Gemma Arterton are Lesbian Lovers!!!

Postby TheButcher on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:17 am

THR:
Berlin: Eva Green, Gemma Arterton to Star in Virginia Woolf Love Story (Exclusive)
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Wolfpack on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:31 am

They had me at Eva Green.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Re: Eva Green and Gemma Arterton are Lesbian Lovers!!!

Postby so sorry on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:36 pm

TheButcher wrote:THR:
Berlin: Eva Green, Gemma Arterton to Star in Virginia Woolf Love Story (Exclusive)

Please please please tell me Virginia Wolf was a lesbian...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Re: Eva Green and Gemma Arterton are Lesbian Lovers!!!

Postby Fievel on Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:29 pm

so sorry wrote:
TheButcher wrote:THR:

Please please please tell me Virginia Wolf was a lesbian...

Call me Harry Knowles because I can't stop giggling at this.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Re: 'Hummingbird' v 'Ruthless'

Postby TheButcher on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:57 am

Peven wrote:
so sorry wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good one, centurion :wink:

Steven Spielberg's Amblin Picks Up Female Assassin Movie 'Ruthless'
Brad Peyton is attached to direct the film, which is described a female-driven 'John Wick.'
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:11 am

Deadline:
Universal Hatches Hiroshima A-Bomb Tale ‘Shockwave’; Cary Fukunaga To Direct, Hossein Amini To Write
Mike Fleming Jr wrote:EXCLUSIVE: Universal Pictures is negotiating with Cary Fukunaga to direct and for Hossein Amini to write a film based on the Stephen Walker non-fiction book Shockwave: Countdown to Hiroshima. The film will be produced by Working Title Films’ Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner and Liza Chasin.

The book told a story of events that led up to a Monday morning in August 1945 when a five-ton bomb—dubbed Little Boy by its creators—was dropped from an American plane onto the Japanese city of Hiroshima, soon to be followed by another that devastated Nagasaki. The first blast left one-third of its 300,000 people dead and the city incinerated, and the dawn of the Atomic Age was launched. The book told the stories that led up to the fateful day, from the scientists who worked secretly on the Manhattan Project, some out of fear the Nazis would unleash one first if they didn’t, to President Truman White House that believed the Japanese would never give up and that countless casualties would be the result in a prolonged war, to the Japanese who witnessed the devastation and unimaginable horrors.

Fukunaga helmed Beasts of No Nation and Amini wrote Drive and co-wrote the Tomas Alfredson-directed Snowman with Michael Fassbender, as well as the upcoming AMC series McMafia. Fukunaga and Amini together scripted the TNT adaptation of the Caleb Carr novel The Alienist. Fukunaga is hard at work on Maniac, the Netflix series that will reunite Superbad‘s Jonah Hill and Emma Stone.

Executive Vice President of Production Erik Baiers will oversee the project for Universal. Fukunaga is represented by WME, Anonymous Content and Lichter, Grossman. Amini is represented by WME and Curtis Brown Group in the U.K.

YouTube:
TRINITY - THE FIRST ATOMIC BOMB TEST

YouTube:
F at Man and Little Boy (9/9) Movie CLIP - Testing the Bomb (1989)
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Wolfpack on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:42 am

I predict most of the publicity from this Hiroshima movie will be from Republicans deriding it as liberal propaganda.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby Fievel on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:27 am

I remember liking Fat Man and Little Boy when it came out. Haven't seen it since. Hopefully this is a quality film.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby TheBaxter on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:17 am

Wolfpack wrote:I predict most of the publicity from this Hiroshima movie will be from Republicans deriding it as liberal propaganda.

i predict Donald Trump will criticize the film for inaccurately telling the story of how the country of Hiroshima attacked Texas by strapping 3 million atomic bombs onto the backs of illegal immigrants smuggled into the country by Hillary Clinton, and even worse, completely failing to mention his election win, which was the hugest margin of victory of any election in the past 500 years.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Re: MARIAN

Postby TheButcher on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:27 am

BRIE LARSON, DAISY RIDLEY, & ALICIA VIKANDER CIRCLING AS THE HOTTEST SPEC IN TOWN GEARS UP FOR THE WEEKEND!
Now on everyone’s radar, Pete Barry’s red-hot spec MARIAN has fast become the talk of the town as A-List producers and stars fight for territories.

Out from Paradigm’s David Boxerbaum, the project, which is being pitched as a grounded female-driven reimagining of the legend of Robin Hood, now has multiple producers requesting territories, as we can continue to exclusively track the moves. As previously reported, Alicia Vikander was the first star to begin to circle, and now we’re hearing both Daisy Ridley and Brie Larson are in the mix for select territories with packages that include producers Simon Kinberg, Steven Spielberg, Jerry Bruckheimer, Tripp Vinson, Doug Belgrad, Shawn Levy and Micheal De Luca amongst others. Each is eyeing this project as the start of a new female-driven franchise for their home studio, and as we all know, star-driven packages make everything more that much quicker.

Vikander, Ridley and Larson, who are no strangers to the Hollywood tentpole with the upcoming Tomb Raider reboot (Vikander), the series of Star Wars films (Ridley) and the upcoming Avengers and Captain Marvel films (Larson), have all become some of the fastest-rising and most recognizable faces coming out of Hollywood, and as they begin to circle, you know studios are already looking ahead to the franchise potential. Factor in the built-in IP of Robin Hood (even as a reimagining) and the growing expectation on foreign box office, and even though only one of these women will land the lead role of Marian, any studio will still come out a winner.

Having hit the town last night as a top secret spec (sans title page or logline), the project created a frenzy of buzz as execs fought for a chance to read, and talk of those who had read it spread across the early Oscar parties of the week. Once revealed to be a female-driven franchise starter, the talk quickly turned to action, as the fight to get the script intensified.

Boxerbaum, who has now sold seven spec scripts in as many weeks, may have just introduced us to one of the biggest bidding wars of 2017, as only 24 hours after the script started going out, and as the territories at every single studio begin to be fought over, we can only sit and wait to see which star wins the role, which producer wins the territory, and which studio wins their next franchise.

Set to be produced by Rock Shaink and his Romark Entertainment, who also previously teamed up with Paradigm to sell the spec script Matriarch to Paramount, Marian is represented by David Boxerbaum of Paradigm and Andrea Dimity of Pannon Entertainment.

Keep it here as we continue to track this into the night…

Paradigm Agent David Boxerbaum on the Business of Screenwriting

The Agent’s Perspective: David Boxerbaum Answers Your Biggest Questions
Last edited by TheButcher on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: 'Mission: Impossible 6'

Postby TheButcher on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:34 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Ribbons on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:51 pm

That's what I love about Mission Impossible chicks, man: Tom Cruise gets older, they stay the same age
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:53 pm

She'll be wasted in a boring role that doesn't stretch her acting skills and will probably be sexually objectioned to just for wearing a miniskirt. Roll on the overly PC rants of boring grown up Zoners accusing of sexism on Facebook in 3, 2, 1...
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:55 am

Ribbons wrote:That's what I love about insert Successful Film Franchise here chicks, man: insert Famous Male Actor here gets older, they stay the same age

FTFY
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Re: 'Darkest Minds'

Postby TheButcher on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:36 pm

THR:
Mandy Moore Joins Amandla Stenberg in Sci-Fi Thriller 'Darkest Minds' (Exclusive)
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: MARIAN

Postby TheButcher on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:22 pm

CONGRATS TO PETE BARRY, WHOSE LAUNCH PAD SCRIPT MARIAN HAS SOLD TO SONY FOR MARGOT ROBBIE TO STAR!

TheButcher wrote:BRIE LARSON, DAISY RIDLEY, & ALICIA VIKANDER CIRCLING AS THE HOTTEST SPEC IN TOWN GEARS UP FOR THE WEEKEND!
Now on everyone’s radar, Pete Barry’s red-hot spec MARIAN has fast become the talk of the town as A-List producers and stars fight for territories.

Out from Paradigm’s David Boxerbaum, the project, which is being pitched as a grounded female-driven reimagining of the legend of Robin Hood, now has multiple producers requesting territories, as we can continue to exclusively track the moves. As previously reported, Alicia Vikander was the first star to begin to circle, and now we’re hearing both Daisy Ridley and Brie Larson are in the mix for select territories with packages that include producers Simon Kinberg, Steven Spielberg, Jerry Bruckheimer, Tripp Vinson, Doug Belgrad, Shawn Levy and Micheal De Luca amongst others. Each is eyeing this project as the start of a new female-driven franchise for their home studio, and as we all know, star-driven packages make everything more that much quicker.

Vikander, Ridley and Larson, who are no strangers to the Hollywood tentpole with the upcoming Tomb Raider reboot (Vikander), the series of Star Wars films (Ridley) and the upcoming Avengers and Captain Marvel films (Larson), have all become some of the fastest-rising and most recognizable faces coming out of Hollywood, and as they begin to circle, you know studios are already looking ahead to the franchise potential. Factor in the built-in IP of Robin Hood (even as a reimagining) and the growing expectation on foreign box office, and even though only one of these women will land the lead role of Marian, any studio will still come out a winner.

Having hit the town last night as a top secret spec (sans title page or logline), the project created a frenzy of buzz as execs fought for a chance to read, and talk of those who had read it spread across the early Oscar parties of the week. Once revealed to be a female-driven franchise starter, the talk quickly turned to action, as the fight to get the script intensified.

Boxerbaum, who has now sold seven spec scripts in as many weeks, may have just introduced us to one of the biggest bidding wars of 2017, as only 24 hours after the script started going out, and as the territories at every single studio begin to be fought over, we can only sit and wait to see which star wins the role, which producer wins the territory, and which studio wins their next franchise.

Set to be produced by Rock Shaink and his Romark Entertainment, who also previously teamed up with Paradigm to sell the spec script Matriarch to Paramount, Marian is represented by David Boxerbaum of Paradigm and Andrea Dimity of Pannon Entertainment.

Keep it here as we continue to track this into the night…

Paradigm Agent David Boxerbaum on the Business of Screenwriting

The Agent’s Perspective: David Boxerbaum Answers Your Biggest Questions
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby caruso_stalker217 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:47 am

So this fuckin' MARION movie, a retelling of the Robin Hood legend (again!), casting Maid Marion as a fuckin' badass lady asskicker (surely!) and what? Lil Rob Hood is gonna be just some dickless figurehead while she's the REAL ROBIN HOOD? Is this like a goddamn REMINGTON STEELELE in NOTTINGHAM?

Or something. I don't know. Fuck. Just release the Tanya Harding movie already.
caruso_stalker217
TOO AGED FOR THIS MALARKEY

Postby Fievel on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:11 am

‘Eastern Promises’ Sequel Set to Film in Spring

I fucking love Eastern Promises. To me it was like a real-life superhero movie - except instead of a cape and mask, Viggo kicked ass with his schlong hanging out (easily the most uncomfortable fight scene I've ever seen). I hope this happens with all available cast and crew returning.

EDIT - I just noticed that this article came out in January.....if this was already posted, I apologize in advance.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Peven on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:27 pm

just rewatched this about a month ago. great flick, Viggo kills it, brutal depiction of violence with that savage shvitz fight finale. Viggo should have gotten a nomination for that role for doing such a knock down drag out fight scene with his wang whipping around willy nilly the whole time if for nothing else.

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby caruso_stalker217 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Peven wrote:just rewatched this about a month ago. great flick, Viggo kills it, brutal depiction of violence with that savage shvitz fight finale. Viggo should have gotten a nomination for that role for doing such a knock down drag out fight scene with his wang whipping around willy nilly the whole time if for nothing else.

He did get nominated. So did his tallywhacker.
caruso_stalker217

'Mission: Impossible Meets The Man from U.N.C.L.E.'

Postby TheButcher on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:42 am

Ribbons wrote:That's what I love about Mission Impossible chicks, man: Tom Cruise gets older, they stay the same age

Napoleon Solo Joins Cast of 'Mission: Impossible 6'
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Space Race

Postby TheButcher on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:52 am

DEADLINE EXCLUSIVE:
Universal Pictures made a preemptive buy on Daniel Kunka’s spec script Space Race, with 10 Cloverfield Lane’s Dan Trachtenberg attached to direct.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: #BlackPantherParty

Postby TheButcher on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:58 am

JUSTIN LIN SAYS NOPE TO DOPEY TENTPOLES, WILL DIRECT GRITTY DRAMA “THE STAND OFF” FOR NETFLIX

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Fievel on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:50 pm

Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Wolfpack on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:42 pm

He waited too song. These days that title sounds unrealistic.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby Fievel on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:17 pm

If it's well-written, it could be a hilarious take on the current immigration climate.
But yeah....it would take the Eddie Murphy of the 1980's to pull this off.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby TheBaxter on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:13 am

it'll be a short film.

"hi, i'm Prince Joffer from Zamunda!"
"sorry, Zamunda is on the travel ban list. you can't enter the country."
"ok, bye!"
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby caruso_stalker217 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Don't you mean OHTAY?
caruso_stalker217

Re: 'The Current War'

Postby TheButcher on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:11 am

so sorry wrote:
TheButcher wrote:{TB EXCLUSIVE} BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH SET TO PLAY THOMAS EDISON FOR WEINSTEIN COMPANY’S “THE CURRENT WAR”
The spec, which sold to The Weinstein Co. in 2012, follows the intense rivalry between inventors Thomas Edison and George Westinghouse as they battled to be the first to commercially implement a practical system of electricity.

Its good to see Cumberbatch branch out into action-comedy.

THR:
Rooney Mara's 'Mary Magdalene', Benedict Cumberbatch Thomas Edison Biopic 'The Current War' Get Release Dates

The Dark Story of Thomas Edison and Topsy the Elephant

Topsy: New book tells how Thomas Edison electrocuted an innocent elephant at Coney Island
Topsy the elephant was innocent!
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Wolfpack on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:42 pm

If only that elephant had a good lawyer. Voldemoo would've gotten him off. The court would've enjoined the shit out of that electrocution scheme.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:29 pm

"i am not an animal, i am a ..... wait. i AM an animal!"
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

PreviousNext

Return to Movie News