Random Movie News

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Postby LaDracul on Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:27 am

Let's see...

AMC TV reports that John C. Reilly is going to play Mr. Crepeley (I think that's what his name was...) in "Cirque du Freak" to be directed by Chris Weitz.

Congratulations Chris, this is a film I WILL see.

But I just can't think of Mr. Reilly without thinking of his Jinx the Cat voice...and it probably saying "I hate meeces to peeces!"
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:35 pm

vicious_bastard wrote:http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/magazine/15-11/pl_music

Wired has a cool article/interview with the RZA about all the kung-fu samples he used on Wu-Tang stuff. There is a youtube vid of loads of them put together and full mp3 download of the interview at the bottom. Spans both music and movies so I whacked it in here.

have I told you lately that you're unbannable?

'cuz you are!

thanks for that...
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby LaDracul on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:04 am

Disney wants to shoot "Hannah Montana" film in TN

They have to put the oft mentioned Uncle Earl in this...
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby Maui on Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:41 pm

2007 was the year of Brolin
Actor starred in five films over past year, showing diversity throughout his career
By Matt Sheehan
Herald Movie Critic

The year 2007 will undoubtedly live forever in mind of actor Josh Brolin. No more can he be seen as the son of James Brolin, stepson of Barbara Streisand or husband of actress Diane Lane. With a total of five films this year, including "Grindhouse."
Maui
WoWie

Postby Zarles on Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:02 pm

Nice article. I'd really like to see Josh get nominated for a few awards this year. I haven't seen Old Men yet, but from what I have seen, he more than deserves it.

I braved the Black Friday crowds today and took my 4-year-old niece to see Enchanted. It was actually quite entertaining. Not exactly geeky by any stretch, but if you've got kids and family hanging around this weekend, it's worth a watch. It's not exclusively a kids' movie at all, and what's more, Amy Adams is as cute as a bug in a rug. The purple dress at the end, man. Whew.
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

The Munsters

Postby TheButcher on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:19 pm

Please God make it stop!
Moviehole.net pointed us in the direction of a recent Shawn Wayans interview, where the self-professed comedian talked with Moviepicturefilm.com about his upcoming The Munsters film adaptation.

Shawn explained that the film would not be getting their trademark R rating, explaining, "The Munsters is going to be PG-13. You know what happened with the rated R thing is that we were doing our rated R comedies and then they started clamping down on kids going into the theater. So kids would still be sneaking into our movie but would be paying to see something else. So none of the box office went to our movie, yet everyone still saw it. Business wise, it made it tough for us to continue doing them."

source : movieweb.com

The Munsters by Shawn Wayans has to be the worst idea ever!
Last edited by TheButcher on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:21 pm

Shawn Wayans wrote:So kids would still be sneaking into our movie but would be paying to see something else. So none of the box office went to our movie,

yeah, i'm sure that's what happened....
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:27 pm

At a the very least, they can a get a that putz who plays a the Raymond's brother onna the "Alla the putzes, they love a the Raymond" as a the Herman Munster, no?
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby TheButcher on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:36 pm

DinoDeLaurentiis wrote:At a the very least, they can a get a that putz who plays a the Raymond's brother onna the "Alla the putzes, they love a the Raymond" as a the Herman Munster, no?

That might work, but Marlon will probably get that role.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby LaDracul on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:11 pm

TheButcher wrote:Please God make it stop!
Moviehole.net pointed us in the direction of a recent Shawn Wayans interview, where the self-professed comedian talked with Moviepicturefilm.com about his upcoming The Munsters film adaptation.

Shawn explained that the film would not be getting their trademark R rating, explaining, "The Munsters is going to be PG-13. You know what happened with the rated R thing is that we were doing our rated R comedies and then they started clamping down on kids going into the theater. So kids would still be sneaking into our movie but would be paying to see something else. So none of the box office went to our movie, yet everyone still saw it. Business wise, it made it tough for us to continue doing them."

source : movieweb.com

The Munsters by Shawn Wayans has to be the worst idea ever!

Come on, there's already been two recent TV movies...I don't think they should remake it yet again.

Though Brad Garrett has said he must be the love child of Herman Munster and Greg Brady...
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby Fievel on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:23 pm

If you've ever heard Brad Garrett's imitation of Herman Munster, you know he's the one for the role. But, since it's a Wayans, you know that it'll be a Wayans playing the lead.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Chuck Palahniuk's Survivor

Postby TheButcher on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:28 pm

Francis Lawrence is going to direct Chuck Palahniuk's Survivor.
source : cinematical
Last edited by TheButcher on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Fievel on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:54 pm

So is this an update of the 80's classic "Rad"???

p.s. I love Rad.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:14 am

Wayans to make Spoof on Cop Action Movies

I know already, that this will be much better than Hot Fuzz.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby papalazeru on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:17 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Wayans to make Spoof on Cop Action Movies

Ermmm.....yes.

Kirk you are disturbed. ;)
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:18 am

papalazeru wrote:

Ermmm.....yes.

By all that overhype and overpraise by Hot Fuzz, yes.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby papalazeru on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:21 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
papalazeru wrote:

Ermmm.....yes.

By all that overhype and overpraise by Hot Fuzz, yes.

More like your own inadequacy to see that Hot Fuzz is Shit hot and most of the Wayans....I mean ALL of the wayans films are bollocks.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:22 am

I'm sure it will be as revolutionary as Loaded Weapon 1.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Zarles on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:25 am

I hope the Wayans Bros. dress up as white police officers who are really studly and do nothing but drive around town, eat donuts, and harass black people. Comedy gold! Really, it's never been done before!

:roll:
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby LaDracul on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:29 am

So this is a follow-up to "Don't Be A Menace While Drinkin' Yo' Juice in The HOod of South Central"?

It could be like that Busta Rhymes video where he played a white guy... -shudders-
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby godzillasushi on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:30 am

Sad thing is that it will probably make a lot more money than Hot Fuzz :P
ImageImage
godzillasushi
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Al Shut on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:29 pm

A Metropolis remake?

This sets my illusionary hope circuits to overdrive.
Note to myself: Fix this image shit!
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:46 pm

Inna'teresting, eh? Especially conna'sidering a the quote onna the main page, no? About a the reason for a the remake, i.e. a the growing gap between a the rich anna the poor anna the gradual elimination of a the middle class, eh?

Just a like a the putzes, they say "Dino, you canna remake a the classic like a the Kong," you gonna to hear alla the putzes say a the same a thing about a the Metroppolis, no? Which is a prolly even a more inna'fluenatial inna the film inna'dustry, no?

Hehehehe... they gonna to have a their hands a full, eh?
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby St. Alphonzo on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:36 pm

And in a related note... some jag-off is gonna remake Motel Hell :wink:

Actually, I really do love the original. "It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters"
ImageImage
St. Alphonzo
Patron Saint

Postby The Vicar on Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:32 pm

St. Alphonzo wrote:And in a related note... some jag-off is gonna remake Motel Hell :wink:

Actually, I really do love the original. "It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters"

Out of all the possible remakes available, they chose this.
Gods balls.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby minstrel on Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:56 pm

The Vicar wrote:
St. Alphonzo wrote:And in a related note... some jag-off is gonna remake Motel Hell :wink:

Out of all the possible remakes available, they chose this.
Crom's balls.

I fixed it for you.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby Spifftacular SquirrelGirl on Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:05 pm

I read a blurb about this movie in "The Onion" and honestly thought it was a fake joke movie. I guess the joke's on us because this is for real. Has anyone else heard about this and how can this not end up sweeping the Razzie's next year?

Spifftacular SquirrelGirl
AIRWOLF

Postby St. Alphonzo on Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:26 pm

I actually saw the trailer for it Spiffy, and yes it looks as bad as you can imagine.

Think "Private Benjamin" with nobody in the cast who could act their way out of a paper bag... that's pretty much it.
ImageImage
St. Alphonzo
Patron Saint

Postby Jessica Simpson on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:07 pm

Spifftacular SquirrelGirl wrote:I read a blurb about this movie in "The Onion" and honestly thought it was a fake joke movie. I guess the joke's on us because this is for real. Has anyone else heard about this and how can this not end up sweeping the Razzie's next year?

this movee is my finest hour. i hope that y'all will support this movee.
Jessica Simpson
GLIB

Postby St. Alphonzo on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:09 pm

Wait a tic... your av and that poster are the same damn picture.

It's a photoshopped fraud!!!!!

And it gave you a tan as well...
ImageImage
St. Alphonzo
Patron Saint

Postby LaDracul on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:31 pm

Dammit, what happened to "Mort the Dead Teenager" that she was supposed to be in? I'd rather see that.
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby Fievel on Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:17 am

St. Alphonzo wrote:Wait a tic... your av and that poster are the same damn picture.

It's a photoshopped fraud!!!!!

And it gave you a tan as well...

Either way she looks like a transsexual in both pictures.

I'd still hit it. :oops:
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:04 am

Fievel wrote:I'd still hit it. :oops:

with a shovel.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:16 am

A sex shovel...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby buster00 on Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:33 am

Jessica Simpson wrote:

Take yer tits out awready, ya gaddamn ididot.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby wonkabar on Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:21 am

Don't know if anyone's posted this yet....and it might be worthy of it's own thread at some point (if you can't resist, I understand...I almost started one) Just remembered this cuz I'm watching Pushing Daises right now....

Pee Wee returns.....w/ Depp maybe???

But can the 55-year-old Reubens realistically don Pee-wee's red bow tie again? The actor said he remains confident, especially after his first appearance in character in 15 years at Spike TV's Guys Choice Awards. Despite asking himself, "What in the hell are you doing?" as he stood backstage in costume, Reubens said the character "came right back" to him. Still, Reubens said he had a backup plan nonetheless for the Pee-wee movies should he not be up for the part. "My second option is to have Johnny Depp play Pee-wee," he said. Pie-in-the-sky casting or a realistic plan, Reubens insisted that he's even spoken to Depp about it, saying that the actor told him, "Let me think about it."
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby buster00 on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:22 am

wonkabar wrote:Don't know if anyone's posted this yet....and it might be worthy of it's own thread at some point (if you can't resist, I understand...I almost started one) Just remembered this cuz I'm watching Pushing Daises right now....

But can the 55-year-old Reubens realistically don Pee-wee's red bow tie again? The actor said he remains confident, especially after his first appearance in character in 15 years at Spike TV's Guys Choice Awards. Despite asking himself, "What in the hell are you doing?" as he stood backstage in costume, Reubens said the character "came right back" to him. Still, Reubens said he had a backup plan nonetheless for the Pee-wee movies should he not be up for the part. "My second option is to have Johnny Depp play Pee-wee," he said. Pie-in-the-sky casting or a realistic plan, Reubens insisted that he's even spoken to Depp about it, saying that the actor told him, "Let me think about it."

Pee-wee once was, and now he is not. Let the character go the way of The Three Stooges, The Little Tramp, and other stage personas.

Like those classic characters, getting someone else try to play Pee-wee Herman would just be wrong.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:37 am

buster00 wrote:
wonkabar wrote:Don't know if anyone's posted this yet....and it might be worthy of it's own thread at some point (if you can't resist, I understand...I almost started one) Just remembered this cuz I'm watching Pushing Daises right now....

Pee-wee once was, and now he is not. Let the character go the way of The Three Stooges, The Little Tramp, and other stage personas.

Like those classic characters, getting someone else try to play Pee-wee Herman would just be wrong.

Unless it's someone doing a Biopic of Ruebens years from now...I agree.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Spifftacular SquirrelGirl on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:40 am

I think I'd rather see a Pee Wee movie with Ruebans still playing Pee Wee but I'd have no objections from Johnny Depp having a role in the movie in some form. But playing Pee Wee himself... just can't picture it.
Spifftacular SquirrelGirl
AIRWOLF

Pee Wee Herman

Postby TheButcher on Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:56 am

Spifftacular SquirrelGirl wrote:I think I'd rather see a Pee Wee movie with Ruebans still playing Pee Wee but I'd have no objections from Johnny Depp having a role in the movie in some form. But playing Pee Wee himself... just can't picture it.

If Depp is playing Pee Wee in the dark movie I would see it.
The other Pee-wee film, which Reubens called "the dark Pee Wee movie," is "not really very dark" and certainly not intended to be an R-rated film. "It's basically the story of Pee-wee Herman becoming famous as a singer," he explained. "He has a hit single and gets brought out to Hollywood to make musical movies, kind of like they did with Elvis. It all kind of goes downhill from there for Pee-wee. He turns into a monster. He does everything wrong and becomes a big jerk." Though he described it as a movie "about fame," Reubens insisted, "It's not autobiographical."

If it does happen Burton should direct it.

Reubens said he has two Pee-wee scripts ready to go. One is an extension of the famed TV show, "Pee-wee's Playhouse," only this story would take Pee-wee and his friends outside the house for the first time. "We never really went out into what we call puppet land," Reubens recalled of the show. "And this [film] takes place out of the playhouse. I think there are one or two scenes in the playhouse in the beginning. Basically it's all in a fantasy land," he said. "It's like a 'Wizard of Oz,' H.R. Pufnstuf epic adventure story." Reubens added that the story would bring back all of the original characters from the playhouse -- live-action and puppets alike.

I wonder if Cowboy Curtis will be in it?
source :
vh1

*edit*
From SDCC 2007: Pee Wee interview with reelz channel
Last edited by TheButcher on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Hell Ride

Postby TheButcher on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:37 pm

QT's next film is Hell Ride?
Movie Web has the first images from the film.
Larry Bishop plays bad-ass biker Pistolero, (named after the original title for Robert Rodriguez's Desperado) who along with his brother The Gent (Michael Madsen) and Comanche (Eric Balfour), hit the road to avenge the death of Pistolero's old lady Cherokee Kisum, by the 666ers, a rival motorcycle gang.
Last edited by TheButcher on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Fievel on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:22 pm

From IMDB

Fighting between Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn is reportedly threatening to disrupt filming on their new movie Four Christmases. The actors co-star in the romantic comedy, but according to reports the shoot is being hampered by the pair's arguments over Vaughn's laid-back attitude to work. Witherspoon is allegedly furious the Wedding Crashers star refuses to adhere to her super-efficient acting methods. A source tells the New York Daily News, "Vince rolls onto set in the morning looking like he just came in from a night out, while Reese will arrive early looking camera-ready. Then Reese tries to force Vince into blocking out each scene and running through their lines as Vince tries to convince her that he's an ad-libber and wants to play around and see where the scene goes. She's a one-take perfectionist and Vince likes to try it a few different ways. Sometimes Vince will be standing behind her and he has this look on his face that he just wants to kill her!"

I've never been a big Witherspoon fan, so I find this to be hilarious.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby minstrel on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:31 pm

Fievel wrote:From IMDB

Fighting between Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn is reportedly threatening to disrupt filming on their new movie Four Christmases. The actors co-star in the romantic comedy, but according to reports the shoot is being hampered by the pair's arguments over Vaughn's laid-back attitude to work. Witherspoon is allegedly furious the Wedding Crashers star refuses to adhere to her super-efficient acting methods. A source tells the New York Daily News, "Vince rolls onto set in the morning looking like he just came in from a night out, while Reese will arrive early looking camera-ready. Then Reese tries to force Vince into blocking out each scene and running through their lines as Vince tries to convince her that he's an ad-libber and wants to play around and see where the scene goes. She's a one-take perfectionist and Vince likes to try it a few different ways. Sometimes Vince will be standing behind her and he has this look on his face that he just wants to kill her!"

I've never been a big Vaughn fan, so I find it hilarious, too.

Sure, dude, go ahead and improvise and ad-lib. But be prepared to do the scene as written, too.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby godzillasushi on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:34 pm

I've never been a big Christmas movie fan, so I find it hilarious.
ImageImage
godzillasushi
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby LaDracul on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:38 am

Fievel wrote:From IMDB

Kristin Chenowith ("Cheno") plays Reese's sister. :D
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby Maui on Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:51 pm

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - Dakota Fanning and Alicia Keys are in final negotiations to join the cast of "The Secret Life of Bees," a female-oriented coming-of-age tale based on the Sue Monk Kidd best-seller.

Queen Latifah, Jennifer Hudson and Sophie Okonedo are already on board the Fox Searchlight project, which is scheduled to go into production next month in North Carolina. The studio is planning on a release later in 2008.

"Bees," a drama set in the Southern U.S. in the 1960s, centers on teenager Lily Owens (Fanning) and her friend Rosaleen (Hudson) who flee their hometown to escape their harsh upbringing and seek to uncover the mysteries of Lily's late mother. Along the way, they encounter three beekeeping sisters (Latifah, Okonedo, Keys) who take the pair in to their South Carolina home.

Gina Prince-Bythewood ("Love & Basketball") will direct "Bees" from her own adaptation, which was completed before the writers strike began last month.

Monk Kidd's novel was a sensation when it was released five years ago, spending more than two years on the New York Times best-seller list.

Fanning was in theaters a year ago with "Charlotte's Web." She is set to star opposite Hudson, an Oscar winner for "Dreamgirls," in the drama "Winged Creatures." Keys made her feature debut earlier this year as a lesbian hitwoman in the crime drama "Smokin' Aces." Okonedo starred in "Hotel Rwanda." Queen Latifah is in theaters with "The Perfect Holiday."
Maui
WoWie

Postby Peven on Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:17 pm

i have a random movie question and can't find a question thread, so i will ask it here, hopefully one of the Aussie or UK zoners can help me here; years ago i remember seeing a movie late late at night on HBO and have since not seen it anywhere since. "Twin Town" was the name of the movie. two brothers who were constantly smoking weed who end up turn violent when someone makes the mistake of harming their mother. a quirky little movie. ring a bell?

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby LaDracul on Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:20 am

Peven wrote:i have a random movie question and can't find a question thread, so i will ask it here, hopefully one of the Aussie or UK zoners can help me here; years ago i remember seeing a movie late late at night on HBO and have since not seen it anywhere since. "Twin Town" was the name of the movie. two brothers who were constantly smoking weed who end up turn violent when someone makes the mistake of harming their mother. a quirky little movie. ring a bell?

Never saw it, but it's on DVD in the US.
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby Seppuku on Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:53 am

Peven wrote:i have a random movie question and can't find a question thread, so i will ask it here, hopefully one of the Aussie or UK zoners can help me here; years ago i remember seeing a movie late late at night on HBO and have since not seen it anywhere since. "Twin Town" was the name of the movie. two brothers who were constantly smoking weed who end up turn violent when someone makes the mistake of harming their mother. a quirky little movie. ring a bell?

Yep, it's a Welsh kitchen sink jobbie starring Rhys Ifans before he started appearing in rom-coms. Looking at the video case now, it says his brother was played by someone called Llyr Ifans, so I take it they must have been real-life brothers.

I haven't seen it for a few years, but I remember it's an even seedier Welsh version of Trainspotting.

I seem to recall it starting off quite light-hearted in a dingy kind of way, until the brothers' whole family gets killed off one by one (I think their sister and dog end up going up in a trailer fire or something), at which point it turns into a pretty bizarre Swansea version of Death Wish.
Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby magicmonkey on Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:43 pm

seppukudkurosawa wrote:

Yep, it's a Welsh kitchen sink jobbie starring Rhys Ifans before he started appearing in rom-coms. Looking at the video case now, it says his brother was played by someone called Llyr Ifans, so I take it they must have been real-life brothers.

I haven't seen it for a few years, but I remember it's an even seedier Welsh version of Trainspotting.

I seem to recall it starting off quite light-hearted in a dingy kind of way, until the brothers' whole family gets killed off one by one (I think their sister and dog end up going up in a trailer fire or something), at which point it turns into a pretty bizarre Swansea version of Death Wish.

I enjoyed it as a bit of a laugh. It's even got Tom Jones on the soundtrack.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

PreviousNext

Return to Movie News