Crimen Perfecto / de la Iglesia?

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Crimen Perfecto / de la Iglesia?

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:47 am

Alex de la Iglesia...anyone know anything about his films? I've looked at the box for "800 Bullets" but haven't bitten the proverbial bullet and watched it yet. Vern seems to like his stuff and his new film, "Perfecto Crime" (should be Crimen Perfecto but what can you do?) is being released in theaters soon. Vern's take here...

http://www.aintitcool.com/tb_display.cgi?id=20450#916672

You can check out previews here...

http://movies.go.com/movies/movie?name=perfect-crime_2005&genre=comedy&studio=TBA

Looks kinda fun.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Quint on Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:32 am

I've seen Crimen Ferpecto and 800 Balas. Both are good, but 800 Balas is his best. Don't hesitate. It's quirky, funny and sweet.

Alex De La Iglesia also did Accion Mutante, Day of the Beast and La Communidad. My favorite is 800 Balas, though. The dude's a bit nuts... in a good way.
Quint
AICN Crew

Postby ONeillSG1 on Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:56 am

Gaspar Noé crazy or Vincent Gallo crazy?
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby John-Locke on Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:07 am

I've seen Accion Mutante & Perdita Derango, both of which are worth a look, Accion Mutante especially. He may be a bit crazy but I would compare him to early Peter Jackson with a Lynch Twist.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Brocktune on Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:39 pm

GO SEE EL CRIMEN PERFECTO!
i saw it at comic con, and it fuckin rules! its opening down here in sd today, so im going this weekend. Accion Mutante is pretty good too, but this one is better. very funny. hot girls too.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:49 pm

Thanks y'all.

Gonna go get 800 Balas tonight.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Return to Movie News