Rambo 5??

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Re: Rambo 5??

Postby TheButcher on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:47 pm

Is This RAMBO: LAST BLOOD Thing Really For Real?
Evan doesn’t want to get his hopes up for nothing.

Evan Saathoff wrote:Yesterday the world changed a tiny bit, and everyone suddenly grew confident that a new Rambo movie, now supposedly titled Rambo: Last Blood, will begin shooting next month with Sylvester Stallone at the helm. The film would follow the Rambo versus the Mexican Cartel plot we’ve been hearing about for the last year.

The news comes from ComingSoon, who received it from a reader named nopr100. As far as I can tell, that’s as confirmed as it gets. That’s just not enough for me.

Here's my theory: Let’s say all this really is bullshit. It’s still generating excitement. Stallone’s going to see that excitement and roll with it. Therefore, even if Last Blood wasn’t the title yesterday, it probably is today. And if it’s not really shooting next month, it likely will be soon.

I don’t know if Stallone’s desperate enough to make a good Rambo movie or not. He’s down as an actor, and his beloved Expendables series finally lost steam as well with its poorly received (not by me!) third entry. But it doesn’t feel like he’s hit bottom enough yet to truly get that Stallone magic going. I sincerely hope I’m wrong, however. Few things would make me happier than another badass hard-R Rambo film. So while I look skeptically at this news, I do so with my fingers crossed.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Ramboot 7: New Blood

Postby TheButcher on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:39 am

'Rambo' Reboot in the Works With 'Criminal' Director (Exclusive)
'Rambo: New Blood' is the title of the project and would not star Sylvester Stallone.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Ribbons on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:36 am

Rambo: New Blood on Falcon Row

Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:08 am

Rambo: Youngblood

TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Re: Rambo 3??

Postby TheButcher on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:20 pm

'Moonlight' Star Trevante Rhodes to Join Chris Hemsworth in 'Horse Soldiers' (Exclusive)
The Black Label Media feature project is a true account of a U.S. cavalry charge that took place in Afghanistan against the Taliban being produced by Jerry Bruckheimer Films.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:27 pm

TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Previous

Return to Movie News