Indy V: No.

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

Re: Indy V: No.

Postby Peven on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:22 pm

so sorry wrote:
Peven wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:
Spandau Belly wrote:There's pretty much no way he can play Indy again unless the next film takes place entirely at the university with him just teaching classes.

Indiana Jones and the Term Paper of Doom

i think you're onto something.,..

if they wanted to truly pass the torch they would have Pratt be a jokey, smartass graduate student of Indy, they are out on a dig and Indy is killed within the first 30 minutes of the film, and in his dying moments Indy gives Pratt his hat and whip and says something like, " I'm not going to need these anymore...." :D :wink: leaving Pratt to continue the search for the mcguffin, because Indy would have wanted him to of course, and in a race with the new version of Beloche to find the mcguffin we get to see Pratt kill and joke his way to success while bagging some nice-looking piece of ass along the way....who is killed at the end of the movie, leaving our hero with a more sober view of the world, hardened, wiser, and more focused on archaeological finds than establishing a life with personal relationships. just an idea I formulated as I typed this 8-) :wink:

Tom Hardy as the new version of Beloche!

not bad, not bad at all

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:59 pm

I can't believe you gentlemen think this crappy, unimaginative weak casting is a good idea.

Disney - right out of the "Internet idiots ideas for casting" book.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby TheButcher on Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:59 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Indy ViNo 2018

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:30 am

AICN:
Are we getting a new Indiana Jones flick in 2018?
”Quint” wrote:We don't have answers for those questions right now, but if our source is as reliable as he/she/it has been in the past then we will be getting those answers sooner than later.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Sun May 01, 2016 7:45 am

The Fifth INDIANA JONES will pick up after IJ&TKOTCS! The Return of Mutt?

Steven Spielberg Enlists a Familiar Writer for 'Indiana Jones 5' (Exclusive)
Borys Kit wrote:Just days after Disney revealed that a fifth Indiana Jones movie was in the works with director Steven Spielberg and actor Harrison Ford attached, the project has settled on a writer.

David Koepp, a longtime Spielberg confederate who wrote 1993’s Jurassic Park, has been tapped to pen the script for the new adventure, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

This won’t be Koepp’s first swing on the jungle vine, as the screenwriter, who also wrote Spielberg movies The Lost World: Jurassic Park and War of the Worlds, co-wrote the previous Indiana Jones movie, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: The Adventures of Indiana Jones

Postby TheButcher on Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:20 am

ScreenRant:
Animated Indiana Jones Fan Movie Coming September 29

Daniel Ricwulf wrote:Corresponding with the release of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Lucasfilm and ACME Archives commissioned a Netherland-based artist and animator, Patrick Schoenmaker, to create a snazzy art print [see above] envisioning Dr. Jones as an animated hero. While the official collaboration ended there, Schoenmaker was so excited by the potential of an animated Indiana Jones, he took it upon himself to make it a reality and has been hard at work since.

While Lucasfilm and Disney do have a fifth Indiana Jones film lined up for 2019, it sounds like Schoenmaker’s unofficial and long-in-development fan film, The Adventures of Indiana Jones, will be hitting us well before then.

Via /Film, the unofficial Tumblr account “From Director Steven Spielberg” has revealed an image teasing that The Adventures of Indiana Jones will arise from the tomb of development for an online release on September 29th.

Schoenmaker recently discussed his investment in the project on his personal site:

“Indiana Jones must have been my first true movie hero ever since I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark on a VCR way back when. Yes, some other heroes came and went, but Indy always held a special place. After Crystal Skull was released, my love for the character was once again fully ignited and with no new movies on the horizon back then, I decided to set up an Indiana Jones project of my own to keep the fire burning a little bit longer. So, that was back in 2011 and ‘a little bit longer’ turned into 5 years of hard work. The end of the project is finally in sight.”
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Exclusive: George Lucas Not Involved in ‘Indiana Jones 5’ Story; Writer David Koepp Talks ‘Crystal Skull’
The screenwriter explains what he and Spielberg learned from 'Crystal Skull' that they're applying to this new sequel.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Wolfpack on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:53 pm

And I was hoping for more nuking of fridges.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby TheButcher on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:44 am

Wolfpack wrote:And I was hoping for more nuking of fridges.

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:19 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:47 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Previous

Return to Movie News