THE BUTCHER IS BACK!!!

All the dirt. All the top secret stuff. Anything that has to do with the process of getting us to sit and watch something projected on the big screen.

THE BUTCHER IS BACK!!!

Postby Ribbons on Tue May 03, 2016 12:15 am

...with a vengeance!

Where have you been!? Did you go on vacation? Were you defending your master's thesis? Are you a computer processing center that overheated when the fan broke? Tell us!!
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Re: THE BUTCHER IS BACK!!!

Postby Fievel on Tue May 03, 2016 7:18 am

Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue May 03, 2016 9:00 am

Will any of you respond to his news, or just ignore him and counterproductively make his posts sink conversation in this forum even more?
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby so sorry on Tue May 03, 2016 10:13 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Will any of you respond to his news, or just ignore him and counterproductively make his posts sink conversation in this forum even more?

I will read what articles I deem interesting, and ignore the ones I don't. If I feel a response is necessary, I will make one. The Butcher is the conduit to news articles, he/she/it is not here to editorialize.

In other words, get bent.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheBaxter on Tue May 03, 2016 12:46 pm

TheButcher is Skynet, and he just became self-aware.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Fievel on Tue May 03, 2016 1:32 pm

so sorry wrote:I will read what articles I deem interesting, and ignore the ones I don't. If I feel a response is necessary, I will make one. The Butcher is the conduit to news articles, he/she/it is not here to editorialize

Seconded.
I've missed Butcher's news links the past few months. I'd say that I've already read 2/3 of the stories that interest me before he posts them. But it's that unknown third that I'm thankful for.

No, Butcher doesn't editorialize. Although, when he does it is awesome. His review of The Force Awakens was one of my favorite reviews I have read - put enough of himself into it to make it interesting without becoming self-serving (something the Main Site could stand to bear in mind). After a while, I assumed that review was his version of "drops mic, walks off stage," seeing that he went months without posting afterwards. I am extremely thankful that was not the case.

Long post The Butcher!
Long post The Butcher!
(doesn't really fit, but I don't care)
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby TheBaxter on Tue May 03, 2016 2:14 pm

TheButcher was resurrected on Sunday, May 1. the same day a certain someone on a certain show being discussed was also resurrected. the meaning is clear...

TheButcher is Azor Ahai!
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue May 03, 2016 2:39 pm

TheBaxter wrote:TheButcher was resurrected on Sunday, May 1. the same day a certain someone on a certain show being discussed was also resurrected. the meaning is clear...

TheButcher is Azor Ahai!

Thanks for spoiling it for me, like hours before I got to the end of this episode. I came here to slag off TheButcher, instead I got spoiled. Is there nowhere on the net I'm safe from this!?

I hope you're happy Butch!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby TheBaxter on Tue May 03, 2016 4:57 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:TheButcher was resurrected on Sunday, May 1. the same day a certain someone on a certain show being discussed was also resurrected. the meaning is clear...

TheButcher is Azor Ahai!

Thanks for spoiling it for me, like hours before I got to the end of this episode. I came here to slag off TheButcher, instead I got spoiled. Is there nowhere on the net I'm safe from this!?

sorry, i thought everyone on this forum already knew by now that Stannis was back from the dead.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Peven on Tue May 03, 2016 5:13 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:

TheButcher is Azor Ahai!

sorry, i thought everyone on this forum already knew by now that Stannis was back from the dead.

don't forget Oberyn

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue May 03, 2016 7:55 pm

Peven wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:

TheButcher is Azor Ahai!

don't forget Oberyn

And Han Solo? (You and me are already having this conversation, Peven!)
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby TheButcher on Thu May 26, 2016 2:52 am

I'M BACK!
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Thu May 11, 2017 4:37 am

TheButcher wrote:
Good morning, everyone. Welcome back.

I’d like you all to review and adhere to the following notes and rules for Season 5 of my talk show.

There will be no meetings in my dressing room. No stopping by or popping in. NO ONE.

Do not come to my dressing room unless invited.

Do not open my dressing room door. IF YOU OPEN MY DOOR, EXPECT TO BE REMOVED.

My security team will stop everyone from standing at my door who have the intent to see or speak to me.

I want all the ambushing to stop now. That includes TV staff.

You must schedule an appointment.

I have been taken advantage of by my lenient policy in the past. This ends now. NO MORE.

Do not approach me while I’m in the makeup chair unless I ask to speak with you directly. Either knock or use the doorbell.

I am seeking more free time for me throughout the day.

Do not wait in any hallway to speak to me. I hate being ambushed. Please make an appointment.

I promise you I will not entertain you in the hallway, and do not attempt to walk with me.

If you’re reading this, yes, I mean you.

Everyone, do not take offense to the new way of doing business. It is for the good of my personal life and enjoyment.

Thank you all,

TheButcher
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Return to Movie News