Dancing Yoda

Betamax and beyond

Revenge of the Sith DVD: Yoda Breakdancing....

Postby Flumm on Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:24 am

:shock:

Yoda busts some moves

...thankfully it was pretty poor quality for me, so I was saved the full force (what!?) of the tragedy. I wonder if on the DVD, there's an option to put this into the final movie?

"She's just given up the will to live!"

*...cue ghetto stormtroopers, and breakdancing yoda...*
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby athenabodicea on Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:16 am

That was hysterical... Thanks Flumm, that was a perfect opening to my Monday morning... :D
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:00 am

Yeah, man dat's coool sheeet. just wish that Yoda was doing the actual rapping and a bit more proper 'breakdancing'. But it's all good, and those Clonetroopers are cool cold chilling mofos.

What I love about this is that Yoda and the troops are clearly down with each other, and I actually find this believable in an exaggerated way. I reckon that they were cool with each other to enjoy some 'downtime' together during the Clone Wars and had a few laughs man. Cold maxing with some beers and cruising the streets of Coruscant picking up chicks. "Hey Baby, come and slide down my lights sabre pole you will, what I'm saying, you know Honey Bitch, yeess. Sheeeeet".

Can't fit it all into the films though. Maybe we could do it in the TV series, or would I find this too' irrelevant'? gentleman

By the way Flumm, no wonder no one's replied this thread. You've hijacked this subject from some poor other poster, who went to all this trouble already.

Plagueriser.

Motherfucker.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Gheorghe Zamfir on Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:39 am

Gheorghe Zamfir
REAL DRAGON

Postby colonel_lugz on Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:58 am

Dancing Yoda is on a par, offensiveness wise, as Gollum curesing and swearing at the MTV awards a couple of years ago....pure sacralige!
You Called Down The Thunder, Well Now You Got It!
colonel_lugz
AIRWOLF PLUS

Previous

Return to DVD / Blu-ray