Godzilla: Final Wars

Betamax and beyond

Postby zombieslayer on Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:41 pm

It says everywhere online that it came out last tuesday, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere- just did a search to find a bestbuy that had it in stock, and it isn't available anywhere in L.A... Was there a delay or something? I really wanna see the GINO beatdown!
zombieslayer
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby bastard_robo on Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:40 am

More than likely, the store only got like mabye 5 copies in.. And they probalby sold out.....

Try TOWER RECORDS... They usually have them.....

BTW... FINAL WARS Rocks some hard ass!!!! I got to see the premire last november.... FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

I love Kitamura!!
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby zombieslayer on Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:29 pm

I'll try and hit tower tonight... thanks- I can't wait for some MAN-IN-SUIT!
zombieslayer
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Tubbs Tattsyrup on Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:24 pm

It's a good one to pick up because it will ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF and make them nice-smelling again. Serious Man-In-Suit action. Highlights: Godzilla beats up the shitty-ass American CG Godzilla (from the 98 movie), the line "I escaped somehow", 'Zilla taking on like 3 or 4 monsters at once, and the final battle.

Not to mention the American military type dude's SERIOUS TACHE ACTION!
On YouTube or Vimeo.
Tubbs Tattsyrup
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby zombieslayer on Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:40 am

okay, finally got it, totally loved it... it would hit a cheesy music and godzilla stomping beat one minute, then a bunch of badass monsters throwing down and techno, then the 'stache would show up with his samurai sword and start talking trash to everyone. That movie is insane, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks, guys!
zombieslayer
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Terminator on Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:29 pm

The American dude is pro-wrestler/mixed martial arts fighter Don Frye. His greatest line is "I can beat anyone who fights against me even if it is in a video game" from a Japanese wrestling game, Toukon Retsuden 4. The way he says it is hilarious.
Terminator
STEAK-A-BABY

Return to DVD / Blu-ray