hercules:legendary journeys

Betamax and beyond

hercules:legendary journeys

Postby drew71 on Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:00 am

just wanted to say that all of the kevin sorbo hercules seasons are now 19.00 at circuit city. not sure if anyone here cares, but i've been waitnig for the price to drop..it was 69.99 for seasons 2-5. now..i like hercules..to me, its mindless entertainment that i can watch and just fall asleep on the couch, or ateast put it into my dvd player when there's asolutey nothin else on. soo, i like herc, and i'm buying a few seasons later today (at 19.99$), and thats a great deal, since theyre each 22 hour log eps. again, dont know if anone one cares, but here it is.
drew71
GLIB

Re: hercules:legendary journeys

Postby Agent Alonzo on Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:05 am

drew71 wrote: soo, i like herc

Buy it through his link to Amazon and that useless son of a bitch will like you right back...
alonzo..... my apologies you ho-bag! - banthafodderUK

...that was the funniest post I've ever read at AICN. Comedy gold. I'm stealing it and shooting it in nothing other than a static two-shot. - Kevin Smith
Agent Alonzo
UMAGAA OMBONGO

Postby Seppuku on Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:09 am

That's right, always blaming Herc, when you know as well as I do that Herc's not responsible for that inflated hernia on your ass. No, that honour goes to the Cushimatic Chair Company ("If your ass don't get comfty in ten seconds we'll think about refunding your money!!!"). That being said, Herc's a Hack has got a bit of a ring to it, don't you think?
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Agent Alonzo on Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:33 am

Herc involved in mysterious combine harvester accident has an even better ring...
alonzo..... my apologies you ho-bag! - banthafodderUK

...that was the funniest post I've ever read at AICN. Comedy gold. I'm stealing it and shooting it in nothing other than a static two-shot. - Kevin Smith
Agent Alonzo
UMAGAA OMBONGO

Postby Seppuku on Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:17 am

Is Herc an ex-wife of yours who made off with your fortune in a grizzly divorce settlement or something? Seriously, it would be of much interest to me if you'd repost here the remark that got you banned.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby The Vicar on Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:31 am

I really enjoyed the early eps of Hercules. But. Soon everybody was Kung Fu fighting & tossing around modern slang. The whole thing turned into a campy joke. Very disappointing.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Return to DVD / Blu-ray