Star Wars Box Set rumour (Now with 100% Less Rumor!)

Betamax and beyond

Star Wars Box Set rumour (Now with 100% Less Rumor!)

Postby happydude3 on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:04 pm

I for one, am happy as a clam. Those happy, happy bastards.

from www.thedigitalbits.com:

"Also today... a follow-up on something we've been telling you to expect for quite while now. 2007, as you may well be aware, is the 30th anniversary of the original Star Wars' debut in theaters. You'd have to be stupid not to know that Lucasfilm is going to have big DVD release plans with which to celebrate the anniversary, and we've been telling you that was the case for many months now.

Indeed, during our last visit to the Ranch for the DVD release of Episode III, producer Rick McCallum confirmed that a box set of all six films was going to happen eventually, and animation director Rob Coleman even let it slip that the puppet Yoda from Episode I had already been replaced with a new CG Yoda to match Episodes II & III for the "future" release. T-Bone over at Star Wars Universe recently speculated about this box set, and we've been quietly checking in with our industry sources on it as well.

Well, we've confirmed it: There IS a big, ultimate, 6-film Star Wars anniversary DVD box set planned for 2007. There will be more changes to the films, and there will be LOTS of new, never-before-seen special features - all the good stuff that was held back by Lucasfilm from the original Trilogy DVD release a few years ago. Think deleted scenes and more.

We don't know if good, genuinely-REMASTERED versions of the original theatrical editions of the films will be included or not (though how you could call the set "ultimate" without them, we don't know).

We don't expect high-definition versions yet, as those formats are just too new. We don't have ANY other details for you yet, so please don't ask. But as you consider whether or not to purchase the "limited edition" DVDs due on 9/12... we thought you should know that more IS absolutely on the way next year."
happydude3
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Brocktune on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:08 pm

GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

motherfuckers!

i think its time i just started having my paycheck direct deposited into lucas's bank account.

although, what he really deserves is to have my fuckin jack booted foot direct deposited into his money grubbing ass.

but who the fuck am i kidding?
like im not gonna buy it.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:15 pm

Hmmmm If they include deleted scenes for the OT like Luke building his saber at the beginning of Jedi and released it with both versions of the OT films I think it would be worth the wait.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby austenandrews on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:19 pm

Guess I'll cycle my current ones into the kids' discs.
Gordian Algebra, my new webcomic
austenandrews
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby happydude3 on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:21 pm

Yeah, now I'm not sweating ignoring this new set coming out in September. I'm one (probably of the few) who applauds Lucas' marketing approach of keeping the franchise alive, although I completely empathize with the folks it pisses off. But I personally can't wait for any new footage even marginally related to Star Wars so this will be well met, indeed. Holy crap, I just realized I sound like I belong in a Ren Fair.
happydude3
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Chairman Kaga on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:28 pm

I don't empathize with them. If people feel the need to purchase multiple versions of movies over and over again they deserve to get taken for a ride.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby austenandrews on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:31 pm

It kinda depends on the cost. If I spend $150 on one set and the next year they release a better set, that would irk me. If I spend $15 a disc? Eh, that's not worth sweating over.
austenandrews
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby bamf on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:33 pm

Ya, and its all going to be pan-scanned. Anamorphic wide screen will come out the following year, but only half of the series. The year after that it will be the ultra super edition with all films in anamorphic widescreen, but only in a 2 channel stereo mix. Then Blu-ray takes off and...

EDIT, /sarcasm
bamf
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:39 pm

Complains

Moans

Annoyed

Complains

Buys it.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby darkjedijaina on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:57 pm

gah. a new CGI Yoda to match the newer ones?

bah.
darkjedijaina
BAD ASH

Postby austenandrews on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:58 pm

Just in The Phantom Menace.
austenandrews
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby wonkabar on Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:58 pm

I just want those godamned Biggs scenes
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Brocktune on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:06 pm

for those of you that give a shit about the OT cutscenes, but dont want to spend the cash, i give you T-Bone

the website has undergone a little reconstruction since the last time i was there, but that shit is stiil gold!
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby magicmonkey on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:10 pm

Yup, all I'd buy it for is deleted scenes, if Yoda is replaced then that is shit. But, should please the kids I guess. Finally I get to see Luke and Biggs sharing a cup of Tatooine tea.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby Chairman Kaga on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:13 pm

darkjedijaina wrote:gah. a new CGI Yoda to match the newer ones?

bah.

Over the crap puppet from Phantom Menace....hell yes.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brocktune on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:15 pm

i was actually hoping that lucas would shoot all new puppet yoda scenes to replace the cgi yoda in eps 2 and 3.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby darkjedijaina on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:22 pm

Chairman Kaga wrote:
darkjedijaina wrote:gah. a new CGI Yoda to match the newer ones?

bah.

Over the crap puppet from Phantom Menace....hell yes.

i just think it's ce-rap to change shiz like that for a 'new edition'. you make the movie. the movie is great or okay or bad. don't keep going back and changing stupid little crap, y'know? i mean, if you're only concerned about making money, go ahead...but i won't buy it. and i'm a huge fan of SW. but i refuse to pay money for shiz like that. in fact, i never bought the dvd versions of the OT. granted, when my VHS wears out, i probably will...but, y'know.
darkjedijaina
BAD ASH

Postby austenandrews on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:31 pm

Brocktune wrote:i was actually hoping that lucas would shoot all new puppet yoda scenes to replace the cgi yoda in eps 2 and 3.

This time, marionettes.
austenandrews
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby darkjedijaina on Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:57 pm

austenandrews wrote:This time, marionettes.

in the cantina band this time:

darkjedijaina
BAD ASH

Postby buster00 on Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:04 am

austenandrews wrote:
Brocktune wrote:i was actually hoping that lucas would shoot all new puppet yoda scenes to replace the cgi yoda in eps 2 and 3.

This time, marionettes.

Howdy Doody Time, it is...mmmm....
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Shane on Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:33 am

After all the anticipation, excitement and decades of obsessing over star wars, I just don't care.

I think I am now just tired of it all.

I waited forever in line for ep I, I came dressed up and got a second job at night flipping burgers to buy more toys.

I watched the OT every day after school as a kid. I lived Star Wars for decades, and I don't think I can bring myself to even want the big boxed set.

I wanted deleted OT scenes for years, and would have bought it one million times over. This is just too little too late for me.

Georgie boy has somehow managed to leave a bad taste in my mouth. And I don't have a problem with the new trillogy as much as some. I just think the guy is an ass and he really knows how to burn me out of something I once held dear.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby monorail77 on Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:07 am

I'm buying!

I had promised myself NOT to buy the ones coming out this Sept, because of the shit quality and refusal to remaster. But I was beginning to cave. "Maybe I'll just buy Star Wars" I said "Just so I can see the Death Star blow up like it should, without those stupid rings."

But this news strengthens my resolve. I will merely RENT the Sept ones (if I can find them!) and wait for the 2007 sets!!!
monorail77
AIRWOLF

Postby monorail77 on Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:09 am

Oh, and can not wait for the 2007 TV show (live action, one hour drama) nor for more Clone Wars animated toons!
"All we have is language; that's the one tool that enables us to grasp hold of our lives and transcend our fate by understanding it."
-Harlan Ellison

monorail77
AIRWOLF

Postby Chilli on Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:52 am

Nope. Not buying. Not giving any more money to the idiot who turned my moderate affection for the prequels into blistering hate, and made one of my five worst films of all time in ROTS.

Star Wars TV show... McCallum describing it as 'Deadwood in Space' is the biggest piece of BS press I've ever read.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Shane on Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:49 pm

Deadwood in space is the perfect way to go with the series, but I don't think it will be. In fact I am not looking forward to the series either.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:52 pm

Deadwood in space? I'll believe that when David Milch is running it. Like George is gonna let a Jedi call someone a cocksucker.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby minstrel on Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:54 pm

I won't be buying the set. I already have all of these movies. And you know what? I never, ever watch any of them. I just sorta remember them, and in some cases, not very fondly.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby moose4787 on Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:33 pm

As much as this erks me, I will still buy it, if for no other reason than to see Han shoot first. I will also get the 6 pack or what ever it is because I have reframed from buying the new ones on dvd becuase I knew that somthing like this would be comming out. And you know there are going to be awasome bonues features and hopefully new commentarys.
Xbox live profile: Moose4787
moose4787
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby sonnyboo on Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:06 pm

Shane wrote:I wanted deleted OT scenes for years, and would have bought it one million times over. This is just too little too late for me.

Then buy the official CD-Rom set called "BEHIND THE MAGIC" and you an see all the Episode iV deleted scenes and it's legit. According to the STAR WARS INSIDER, the original editor of A NEW HOPE had made a 2.5 hour rough cut (pre FX shots) that played too slow and that's why Richard Chew & Marcia Lucas were brought in with Paul Hirsch to re-edit. A single black & white print of that cut still exists in the Lucasfilm archives and there were a LOT of little tidbits & small changes to it (IE vignettes of aliens screwing around in alleys of Mos Eisley etc.). This is where some of the cut footage found on the aforementioned CD-Rom set (and bootlegged online often) came from.

The quality & ability to restore (it's black & white and only exists that way) will be hard, so keep your expectations on deleted scenes pretty low.

I have not bought the 2006 DVD's with the original cuts because I have them on laserdisc from 1995 with THX remastered sound (4.1 only and non-anamorphic).

As I have tried to state before - it is NOT possible to make a true anamorphic remastered version of the originals. The negatives and even interpositives are deteriorated past recovery. They recovered what they could for the 1997 SPECIAL EDITIONS, and that's why there are re-shoots (IE the dewbacks & revised sandcrawler scenes) because there the original negative is missing from the optical house that did the original transitions in 1977, etc. Similarly many elements from the original trilogy just plain do NOT exist today. That's one of the reasons they remastered them in 1997 and did restoration on what they could. The only negatives that exist today are the SPECIAL EDITION.

The debate can still rage on with George's choice to remaster it solely as the special edition rather than simultaneously make an original as well, but as it stands today - IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to remaster the original.
sonnyboo
REAL DRAGON

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:41 pm

Or maybe not:

The Digital Bits wrote:You know that mega-bombad 9-disc Ultimate Star Wars Saga box set that's been in the works for a few years now? The one that was expected to be released later this year to celebrate the 30th Anniversary? Yeah... maybe not so much anymore. We've been hearing from multiple sources now that the folks up at Lucasburg were surprised enough at the lackluster sales of last year's Star Wars Trilogy DVD re-run ("Now with Han shoots first!") that they're afraid they might have gone to the Sarlacc Pit one too many times, so to speak. There's talk apparently that the box set could get delayed a year or two to amp up demand for the films on disc again. Don't know how serious this all is, but that's the word that's blowing in the wind.

I just don't get Team Lucas anymore. They release the same DVDs we all already own last year and try to pull the "Hey, we're doing you all a favor by giving you the special non-anamorphic, zero-effort original versions as a bonus item!" and then they're actually flummoxed when they don't sell. What the REST of us know, is that they didn't sell because they were crap, and because everyone is waiting for the damn box set.

Ugh. I hate being the guy who has to bring you frustrating Star Wars DVD news, but it seems like it happens EVERY damn year. Please don't Force choke the messenger. I'm feeling a bit like Captain Needa these days...

Many Bothans died to bring you this information.
Last edited by Fried Gold on Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby LaDracul on Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:42 pm

I really wish I knew about this last year...

Are they going to put the lost Biggs and Cammie scene in?

BTW, the gal that played Cammie was also in the beginning of "Rocky Horror".
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby so sorry on Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:44 pm

On the next After School Special, Luke's uncle touches him in his special place...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby DaleTremont on Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:54 pm

When I first glanced at this I thought it said "Hella good Star Wars Sex Bot rumour."

Oh well =)
DaleTremont
Loincloth Bronson

Postby Brocktune on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:03 pm

lame.

those stupid fucks should have just waited to put the han shoots first versions on this fucking set.

gentlemen.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:04 pm

Touched By A Jedi
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:04 pm

DaleTremont wrote:When I first glanced at this I thought it said "Hella good Star Wars Sex Bot rumour."

In that version - Greedo always shoots first...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby DaleTremont on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:09 pm

May the Force Cum With You
DaleTremont
Loincloth Bronson

Postby havocSchultz on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:10 pm

This is not the sex you're looking for...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:13 pm

"Leia? She's a my SISTER, eh? HOLY CRAPPA!"
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:16 pm

Not another farking one!!!

I only came to this thread to ask one simple question...

Does it have the ROTS extended Space Battle? That's all I wanna know.

I really can't be arsed to read the rest of this thread.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

STAR WARS The Laser Disc Edition?

Postby TheButcher on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:19 pm

It's time!
Time for another special edition!
STAR WARS The Laser Disc Edition?

Yoda's Death In Newly Discovered STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI Behind-The-Scenes Clip

Another clip from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi laser disc, that contains rare behind-the-scenes footage, has been released.
This one feature Luke Skywalker asking Yoda if Darth Vader is his father.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Star Wars Original Trilogy Blu-ray Rumors

Postby TheButcher on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:06 am

The Digital Bits:
About All These Original Star Wars Blu-ray Rumors…
Bill Hunt wrote:Now consider this: Disney purchased the Star Wars franchise in 2012 for $4 billion. That’s billion with a ‘B’. And they intend to continue with Saga with new episodes that tie directly into those original films. This isn’t another prequel trilogy aimed at a new generation of kids – they’re shooting squarely at Gen-Xers with these new films. The same Gen-X that's built up all those bad feelings surrounding Star Wars over the years. What do you suppose is the quickest and surest way to wipe out all that ill will in one stroke, and at the same time ensure that nearly every of those kids who first discovered Star Wars back in the 20th Century (now 40 and 50-something adults) jumps on the bandwagon for the new sequels?

Of course, Disney is going to release the original, unaltered films!

Are you kidding? The folks at Disney have $4 billion riding on this little investment and they aren’t stupid. The only reason the original versions haven’t been properly released before this is that George Lucas didn’t want it to happen… but Lucas is no longer in control of such decisions. There’s simply no way Disney would have paid $4 billion without the right to do what they wanted to with this franchise. And what they want to do is exploit the crap out of it for years to come.

Bottom line: We’d be absolutely shocked if the original, unaltered Star Wars films don’t A) return to theaters, B) get released on Blu-ray and DVD, or C) both, prior to the theatrical debut of Episode VII in December 2015. I mean seriously. You don’t need to be a Jedi or a Sith to see that the Force is strong in this rumor.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Star Wars Box Set rumour (Now with 100% Less Rumor!)

Postby so sorry on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:18 am

Mixed feelings on this news.

When a film that I love gets the "blue-ray" treatment, what I look for is a review of how the Blue Ray transfer is handled. Its not worth it to me unless there is a jump in quality of the picture. All the extras and bonuses and shit that big blu-ray releases have, that's all fine and well, but really its about the picture/sound quality. So from that point of view I would hope that there would be some work done to the OT to up the quality to make it worth my money. SO...there were some things in George's reissues that weren't the worst things in the world (like cleaning up the tie fighters flying around with black boxes around them), but of course his changes to the movie itself were downright terrible (Han shooting first, the addition of Jabba etc etc etc).
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:22 am

as someone who still refuses to buy the OT on blu-ray (when they added the Vader "NOOOOOOOO" to ROTJ, that straw broke this camel's back; i haven't even watched that version of the film yet) i would welcome these with open arms. when they first announced that Disney was buying the rights to SW, my first thought wasn't "hooray, more SW films" it was "hooray, now we can maybe finally get the original films on blu-ray without all that added crap."

i'd like to see digital restoration, a surround mix (based on original sound elements), cleaning up of the fx, etc. basically all the standard stuff that gets done on these reissues but that doesn't actually change or alter the film, the story, or the characters themselves. but if given the choice between lucas's v8.1.3b version of the films, and the original unchanged films with no "clean-up" work done, i'd gladly take the latter.

the funny thing is, lucas so mishandled the whole thing that he's turned his whole fanbase against his own preferred versions of the films. if he'd done like PJ did with the LOTR films, putting out the theater cuts alongside the "expanded" versions, people would probably like the expanded versions just as much or maybe even better. i mean, most people would rather watch PJ's expanded LOTR films than the theatrical versions. but by refusing to release them he's turned them into a sort of "holy grail" that the fanbase has mythologized into something greater than it really is.

and i still firmly believed the ROTJ "NOOOOOOOOOOO" was inserted purely as a big "FUCK YOU" to all the fans who complained about his beloved prequels.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Spandau Belly on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:40 am

If they can put out an edition of BLADE RUNNER with five different cuts of the movie, I don't see why a film that is infinitely more popular can't warrant the same treatment.

I also would fall in with the middle group who prefer the updated effects, but doesn't like the changes to the content of the films.

Bill Hunt wrote:they intend to continue with Saga with new episodes that tie directly into those original films. This isn’t another prequel trilogy aimed at a new generation of kids – they’re shooting squarely at Gen-Xers with these new films.

I don't think I agree with Bill Hunt on his assumption about the new trilogy. I think Disney is just as interested in pleasing the kids who grew up on the prequels as they are interested in pleasing the middle-aged dudes who grew on the originals.

Maybe Abrams himself is more interested in winning back the older audience, but there are other fingers in this pie.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:29 pm

Spandau Belly wrote:
Bill Hunt wrote:they intend to continue with Saga with new episodes that tie directly into those original films. This isn’t another prequel trilogy aimed at a new generation of kids – they’re shooting squarely at Gen-Xers with these new films.

I don't think I agree with Bill Hunt on his assumption about the new trilogy. I think Disney is just as interested in pleasing the kids who grew up on the prequels as they are interested in pleasing the middle-aged dudes who grew on the originals.

i think they want to get as many from both groups as possible. casting the old-timers for the OT crowd, and hoping the PT generation is cool enough with these films (and maybe became fans of the OT films as well) to show up too. hell, by the time this film comes out, it will have been a decade since ROTS, so i'm sure they're hoping to get a whole 'nother new generation into these films as well.

there are other fingers in this pie.

that's what she said.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Fievel on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:47 pm

TheBaxter wrote:the funny thing is, lucas so mishandled the whole thing that he's turned his whole fanbase against his own preferred versions of the films. if he'd done like PJ did with the LOTR films, putting out the theater cuts alongside the "expanded" versions, people would probably like the expanded versions just as much or maybe even better. i mean, most people would rather watch PJ's expanded LOTR films than the theatrical versions. but by refusing to release them he's turned them into a sort of "holy grail" that the fanbase has mythologized into something greater than it really is.

I completely agree with this. I'll use another film as an example - E.T. I actually loved the added bathtub scene when it was re-released in 2002. The expression in E.T.'s digital eyes was great and I laughed out loud at that scene. The guns-to-walkie-talkie's fiasco was an atrocious change, but if I was to watch it, I'd love to see that bathtub scene in spite of the walkie talkies.

Spandau Belly wrote:If they can put out an edition of BLADE RUNNER with five different cuts of the movie, I don't see why a film that is infinitely more popular can't warrant the same treatment.

Absolutely. More money in their pocket, too.

Spandau Belly wrote:

Maybe Abrams himself is more interested in winning back the older audience, but there are other fingers in this pie.

Mainly two new groups - the college aged people that grew up with the prequels and the young kids that have been watching The Clone Wars.
Probably could include the potential audience of the new show Rebels (my 6 year old is going apeshit over the previews). I guess people like my son fall in a new group - kids of people who grew up with the OT.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby TheButcher on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:33 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:43 am

Why I Doubt Disney Is Releasing The Unaltered STAR WARS OT On Blu
Devin Faraci wrote:Comicbook.com is reporting that Disney plans to release the original Star Wars trilogy in their original, untouched form, on Blu-ray. The report claims that Disney has been hampered by getting the orginal negatives into good shape. There's one problem with this report:

Disney doesn't own Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi. Fox does. They also own the distribution rights to the Prequels.

The rights to Empire and Jedi and the Prequels will revert to Lucasfilm (and thus Disney) in 2020, but Fox will retain the rights to Star Wars forever. In perpetuity. And they'll never give it up. Will they work with Disney to do some sort of release? Sure - there's a lot of money to be made. But unless a deal has been quietly made to give Disney the distribution rights to the original trilogy, there's no chance the Mouse House is working on a rerelease. Now, if the report said that Fox was working on a new Blu, I might believe it. But if the sources don't even know who owns the movies, how can they know anything about remastering or release plans for them?

And there's one more wrinkle I've heard from sources at Fox: as long as George Lucas is alive they're not willing (or able? I'm not clear here) to go against his wishes and release the untouched originals. That was the situation earlier this year, when a rumor about a rerelease of the untouched originals was circulating. Unless something has changed in-house I wouldn't expect movement on these in the immediate future.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

...ONE LAST TIME

Postby TheButcher on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:49 am

Star Wars 1995 VHS release Trailer
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Next

Return to DVD / Blu-ray