STONE COLD

Betamax and beyond

STONE COLD

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:08 pm

OK I haven't seen a thread for this yet...

Vern has a review posted up on the main site for the release of the DVD of Brian Bozworht's STONE COLD....absolutely one of the funniest reviews I have ever read I ahve linked this here http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32966

After reading the review I am most certainly going to loo for it ths week.
"The only way to rid yourself of tempation...is to yeild to it." Oscar Wilde

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Brocktune on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:18 pm

aaaaand with that, STONE COLD goes to the top of my netflix queue.
with a bullet.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Adam Balm on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:18 pm

I now have to know what a 'boz cut' looks like...
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brocktune on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:22 pm

i hope you can remember what it looks like, after it's done kickin yer ass!
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:25 pm

Thanks the heavens for Vern. That review just cracked me up.

Let me just point out a few things about STONE COLD. Number one, there is a scene where Bosworth is inside a state supreme court building and about to be run over by a motorcycle. So he shoots the driver in the head, causing the motorcycle to launch out a window, collide with a helicopter - which explodes, then falls down and lands on a car, which also explodes. Number two, there is a scene where Lance Henriksen, dressed as a priest, guns down an entire jury with a machine gun. Number three, the Boz hugs a kimono dragon in one part. Number four, there's a shot from the POV of an electric guitar. Number five, pretty much the whole movie is like that, I'm not just listing the only good parts.

Enough said? I think so.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Vegeta on Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:06 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Thanks the heavens for Vern. That review just cracked me up.

Let me just point out a few things about STONE COLD. Number one, there is a scene where Bosworth is inside a state supreme court building and about to be run over by a motorcycle. So he shoots the driver in the head, causing the motorcycle to launch out a window, collide with a helicopter - which explodes, then falls down and lands on a car, which also explodes. Number two, there is a scene where Lance Henriksen, dressed as a priest, guns down an entire jury with a machine gun. Number three, the Boz hugs a kimono dragon in one part. Number four, there's a shot from the POV of an electric guitar. Number five, pretty much the whole movie is like that, I'm not just listing the only good parts.

Enough said? I think so.

Yup, that review pretty much made my day! :D
Vegeta
PARAGON OF VACUITY

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:28 pm

Vegeta wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:Thanks the heavens for Vern. That review just cracked me up.

Enough said? I think so.

Yup, that review pretty much made my day! :D

That is Vern's gift.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Return to DVD / Blu-ray