LOST SEASON 2 (SPOILERS)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby Brocktune on Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:43 pm

you are always treading a very fine line when making a movie of a tv show. i will withold judgement until after the next couple of seasons play out. it may be irrelevant if the show has totally jumped the shark by then.
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby Ribbons on Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:09 am

"Lost" could certainly be helped by increasing its budget; I've always felt that the imaginations of the writers exceeded the capabilities of the medium. Still not sure how I feel about it though.
User avatar
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:00 am

Postby Pudie on Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:29 am

Fucking stupid. I dont wanna pay $10 to see how it ends. It's a TV show. End it as a TV show.












































And then let greedy studios turn it into a movie in 20 years.
Image
User avatar
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: *witty remark*

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:58 am

I am going to be picking up Season 2 so I can give it a look.

I watched all of season 1 and loved it...but I bailed on season 2 after like episode 6. However, knowing the Jeph Loeb was brought on as a consultant makes me think I should give it a shot.
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby John-Locke on Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:25 am

Looks like JJ is coming back to the show in a bigger way than expected.

YAY!
Image
User avatar
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER
 
Posts: 12365
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:49 am
Location: Unknown

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:53 am

Cool news indeed! On the whole, I think I preferred Season 2. It was never gonna have the impact of the first few episodes of S1, but I thought the ending was frickin awesome, so I gave the series an 8 out of ten, like lots of people....
User avatar
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 5689
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:42 am
Location: London, England

Postby Ribbons on Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:22 am

I was kinda harsh on season 2 when it ended. Looking back with rose-colored glasses, I think I'd probably have liked to have given it about an 8. But I'm looking forward to JJ's coming back to the show. I'm glad to hear he's still involved.
User avatar
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:00 am

Postby Spartan on Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:25 am

hmm I believe (if this is real, my sources say it is), you would call this; http://www.magnushanso.com/ a bombshell.
Spartan
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:29 am

Postby Fried Gold on Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:49 am

Huntingdonshire?

I think it's just someone trying to link in Huntingdon Life Sciences.
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13930
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Postby Conroy420 on Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:34 am

Anyword from the Lost panel at comic con?

What was discussed? Shown?
To read some original works by me, please ask, I need the feedback!
Conroy420
BOMB IN RIBCAGE
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:06 pm

Postby Fried Gold on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:12 pm

I don't think anything major was revealed. I think they were flogging the new DVD.

The showrunners said that Lost was intended to be a 4-5 series arc ending with a feature length movie.

And hansoexposed.com part of the Lost Experience was started.
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13930
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Postby Brocktune on Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:48 pm

Conroy420 wrote:Anyword from the Lost panel at comic con?

What was discussed? Shown?


they prety much covered it all already over at the MAIN SITE

but it was nothing too major. except for the part where they said that the black cloud is NOT a swarm of nanoparticles, as i previously believed.

they also said that nobody is a clone, and that there will be no clones.

then some dumb bitch got up and tried to be funny, talking some shit about alvar hanso being real and evil. but it was really just a weak excuse to plug her stupid website, and her douchebag friends. it was lame.

i think jin spoke once during the entire thing.
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:53 pm

Brocktune wrote:then some dumb bitch got up and tried to be funny, talking some shit about alvar hanso being real and evil. but it was really just a weak excuse to plug her stupid website, and her douchebag friends. it was lame.

She was the actress from the Lost Experience, the one that's supposed to be investigating Hanso.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Brocktune on Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:01 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:
Brocktune wrote:then some dumb bitch got up and tried to be funny, talking some shit about alvar hanso being real and evil. but it was really just a weak excuse to plug her stupid website, and her douchebag friends. it was lame.

She was the actress from the Lost Experience, the one that's supposed to be investigating Hanso.


wait, so you mean the whole thing was really a work?
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:18 pm

Brocktune wrote:
MasterWhedon wrote:
Brocktune wrote:then some dumb bitch got up and tried to be funny, talking some shit about alvar hanso being real and evil. but it was really just a weak excuse to plug her stupid website, and her douchebag friends. it was lame.

She was the actress from the Lost Experience, the one that's supposed to be investigating Hanso.


wait, so you mean the whole thing was really a work?

I believe it was all part of the expanded Lost universe, yes. 'Twas an act.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Brocktune on Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:38 pm

wow. i never would have guessed that it was an angle. those guys, lindelhoff and cuse, they actually seemed pretty pissed off about the whole thing. and the whole crowd totally turned on her. what an act!
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:41 pm

Hmm, well, I'm not familiar with the Lost Experience, so I'm not sure how official it all is. Or, at least, how official she is. There's an interview with her supposedly following her outburst at the panel HERE. It's pretty canned, but in case you're interested.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Fried Gold on Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:51 pm

Yes she's an actress. She's playing a character called Rachel Blake, an annoying conspiracy theorist woman trying to break into the Hanso Foundation.

If you look in the "The Lost Experience" thread, a few of us have known about this for a while.
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13930
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Postby Brocktune on Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:14 pm

hmmm.

upon reading that article, i would like to state for the record that i stand behind my original statement.

although i would like to add that she is kind of cute. too bad she wasnt funny.
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby Ribbons on Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:33 pm

Brocktune wrote:
Conroy420 wrote:Anyword from the Lost panel at comic con?

What was discussed? Shown?


they prety much covered it all already over at the MAIN SITE


Time may not be passing on the island at the same rate as off the island. The question was asked about the amount of time that has passed on the island in the first two seasons at which point Damon interrupted and said that's assuming that time is passing on the island at the same rate that it is in the outside world. That produced audible gasps from the audience and the two actors on stage had shocked looks on their faces. Damon continued to talk about the concept of the passage of time at which point Carlton Cuse interrupted him asking if he wanted to reveal that much so Damon just left it at that.


A thought occurs. This is probably how they're going to account for Walt's growth spurt.
User avatar
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:00 am

Postby The Ginger Man on Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:48 pm

OK. MAJOR FUCKING SPOILERS

The meaning behind the numbers has been revealed.

I've been following the Lost Experience the past couple of weeks. And what's going on right now is we're peacing together the original Dharma orientation video. Which is hosted by an unamed man we've dubbed "Mr. Beardy" (cause he has a beard...get it?). But rumor has, once the video is complete, we'll learn that he is actually Alavar Hanso.

Anyway...the numbers. They are (shrunk for spoiler purposes)

During the Cold War and after the Bay of Pigs, the UN commissioned the production of an equation, known as the Valenzetti Equation, that would accurately predict the exact number of years and months before humanity extinguishes itself.

The latest clip from the orientation video shows a man writing the Valenzetti Equation on a chalk board. We see him write 4 and 8 before the clip ends.


If you think this assumption might be jumping the gun, ABC announced last week that the Lost Experience would reveal the secret behind the numbers. So.....yup. That be it.

I'll admit. This truth doesnt suck. Though, just as a fan of good, dramatic television, I wish they'd kept the show on the show...know what I mean?
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:35 am

Postby MasterWhedon on Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:53 pm

The Ginger Man wrote:OK. MAJOR FUCKING SPOILERS

The meaning behind the numbers has been revealed.

I've been following the Lost Experience the past couple of weeks. And what's going on right now is we're peacing together the original Dharma orientation video. Which is hosted by an unamed man we've dubbed "Mr. Beardy" (cause he has a beard...get it?). But rumor has, once the video is complete, we'll learn that he is actually Alavar Hanso.

Anyway...the numbers. They are (shrunk for spoiler purposes)

During the Cold War and after the Bay of Pigs, the UN commissioned the production of an equation, known as the Valenzetti Equation, that would accurately predict the exact number of years and months before humanity extinguishes itself.

The latest clip from the orientation video shows a man writing the Valenzetti Equation on a chalk board. We see him write 4 and 8 before the clip ends.


If you think this assumption might be jumping the gun, ABC announced last week that the Lost Experience would reveal the secret behind the numbers. So.....yup. That be it.

I'll admit. This truth doesnt suck. Though, just as a fan of good, dramatic television, I wish they'd kept the show on the show...know what I mean?

Rather cool, but I agree. As much as I like multi-platform storytelling, I wish this reveal had been done on the show.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Ribbons on Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:59 pm

I figure some more of it still has to be explained, dunnit? I mean... sure, it explains the origins of the numbers, but not how they're so unlucky or what entering them into the hatch has to do with anything.
User avatar
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:00 am

Postby MasterWhedon on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:03 pm

Ribbons wrote:I figure some more of it still has to be explained, dunnit? I mean... sure, it explains the origins of the numbers, but not how they're so unlucky or what entering them into the hatch has to do with anything.

Definitely. I was just hoping the big reveal of what they are would come along with why they're EVERYWHERE.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby The Ginger Man on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:05 pm

Ribbons wrote:I figure some more of it still has to be explained, dunnit? I mean... sure, it explains the origins of the numbers, but not how they're so unlucky or what entering them into the hatch has to do with anything.


Well...

It's also been revealed that the Valenzetti Equation isn't really an equation. So it's assumed that the numbers are either the date and time of mankinds extinction...or the amount of time left until mankinds extinction. So it could be like 42 years, 4 months, 15 days, etc etc....

Also...I think the Dharma stuff is strictly the science half of the show. We still haven't dealt with the mystery behind the island, which is obviously a natural occurence...at least for it's electromagnetic energy. We've been told that Dharma is just the latest of things to happen on this island. The island was there long before Dharma was.

My theory...the island is the Garden of Eden. The skeletons are "Adam and Eve." And the smoke monster is the "angel" set to guard it. And Dharma has gone to this place, the (spiritual) beginning of the world to try and (scientifically) stop the end of the world.

Which will tie together their big theme of faith vs. science.
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:35 am

Postby MasterWhedon on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:13 pm

The Ginger Man wrote:My theory...the island is the Garden of Eden. The skeletons are "Adam and Eve." And the smoke monster is the "angel" set to guard it. And Dharma has gone to this place, the (spiritual) beginning of the world to try and (scientifically) stop the end of the world.

Which will tie together their big theme of faith vs. science.

:shock:

Holy sweet Jesus... That would be AMAZING.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby The Ginger Man on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:16 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:
The Ginger Man wrote:My theory...the island is the Garden of Eden. The skeletons are "Adam and Eve." And the smoke monster is the "angel" set to guard it. And Dharma has gone to this place, the (spiritual) beginning of the world to try and (scientifically) stop the end of the world.

Which will tie together their big theme of faith vs. science.

:shock:

Holy sweet Jesus... That would be AMAZING.


You hear that, Hollywood? Hint, hint, nudge, nudge...
Last edited by The Ginger Man on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:35 am

Postby Chilli on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:17 pm

Better hope Damon & Carlton don't know about this board... or have that theory planned... because if they do, it'll be scrubbed and they'll rack their brains for a new one.

S2 wise... for me it gets a 4.

2x01... 2x10... 2x15... 2x21 were great. The rest were decent (e.g. 2x16) to utter shite (2x02). Didn't get into the Button storyline... hate Dharma... feel they've effectively castrated Locke and replaced him with Ecko (why... no fucking clue) and the whole failsafe key thing with Desmond makes less sense the more I think it through.

When it was good, it was fantastic. But it wasn't fantastic enough to justify the way that The Others lost all their mystery, Locke lost his cool, and Jack/Kate/Sawyer's relationship got more air-time than Claire.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
User avatar
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Wales

Postby The Ginger Man on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:21 pm

Chilli wrote:When it was good, it was fantastic. But it wasn't fantastic enough to justify the way that The Others lost all their mystery, Locke lost his cool, and Jack/Kate/Sawyer's relationship got more air-time than Claire.


So says you.
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:35 am

Postby Chilli on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:25 pm

Yes. So says me. Hence me typing it, and not you.

I'm not looking to pick a fight, but what I saw during S2 was a great character (Claire) being minimalised so a shitty love-triangle that I could give a rat's ass about could drag on... and on... and on.

Yes. I'm bitter. Can you tell?
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
User avatar
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Wales

Postby MasterWhedon on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:28 pm

Yes, what we needed was more "Chaaaaaaaaaaalie, the dingo stole my baaaaaaabaaay!"

And I'm a Claire fan.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Ribbons on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:29 pm

I don't feel like the Others lost their mystery. To me, we're still very much in the dark about who they are and why they do the things they do. We've been given more information than we originally had in Season 1, but I like their subplot more now than I did then. I know it's all opinions, and you're entitled to it, this is just my rebuttal.
User avatar
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:00 am

Postby Brocktune on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:29 pm

claire is hot.

im holding my breath for a double penetration sequence featuring claire this season.
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby Ribbons on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:30 pm

I'm still holding out for that Vincent flashback episode...
User avatar
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:00 am

Postby Chilli on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:31 pm

Dude, I don't think anyone hates Charlie more than me... but I'd rather see him and Claire interact than witness another scene where Matthew Fox and EL share some 'awkward' chemistry... and by 'awkward' I mean non-existent anti-chemistry that's so warm it'd freeze a cat.

Lost can easily please me. Just have two characters go off into The Jungle, do something cool, (not including Jack) and have escapades.

Which made me look forward to the finale, till Jack/Kate tagged along with Hurley, and Michael/Sawyer were struggling to bring the performance levels to a solid standard - and to top it all off Sawyer doesn't even to get into a fight with Zeke, the cowardly Lion... gah!
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
User avatar
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Wales

Postby Chilli on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:34 pm

Ribbons wrote:I don't feel like the Others lost their mystery. To me, we're still very much in the dark about who they are and why they do the things they do. We've been given more information than we originally had in Season 1, but I like their subplot more now than I did then. I know it's all opinions, and you're entitled to it, this is just my rebuttal.


By mystery I meant being cool... dangerous... eerie... not people with names like Tom and Bea who wear fake clothing to give the appeal of being poor and rather sad foes.

I mean Ethan was creepy. Goodwin was creepy. Fake Henry was creepy when they gave up the whole 'Is he an Other?' storyline and just accepted that he was... even Zeke was creepy with the whole 'Give us da boy'... but now they just strike me as normal people performing a dinner party version of 'Lord of The Flies.'

And this is from a guy who dug them up to 2x15.

ETA - And I respect the opinions, and like to think I've been courteous to point out I did like some of S2, so it's not blind hate. More bitter disappointment.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
User avatar
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Wales

Postby The Ginger Man on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:36 pm

Chilli wrote:Yes. So says me. Hence me typing it, and not you.

I'm not looking to pick a fight, but what I saw during S2 was a great character (Claire) being minimalised so a shitty love-triangle that I could give a rat's ass about could drag on... and on... and on.

Yes. I'm bitter. Can you tell?


Also not trying to pick a fight. I'll preceed my comment with a ;-) so you know I'm engaging in friendly conversation.

I'm just waiting for Claire to yell out "Chaaaawlie! Dingos ate my baaaaybe!" She's a joke character. She wasn't minimalised. She just had nothing else to do. She was pregnant, then kidnapped, then she gave birth, then her baby was kidnapped. She wasnt developed any further than being pregnant and kidnappable. "Being pregnant" has evolved to "raising baby." And the "kidnapping thing" has evolved to her "remember being kidnapped" and "fearing her baby will be kidnapped again." They did everything they could with her in season 2. She's pretty one-note.

Not saying the other characters are rich, complex fields of character development. But I do find that how much I enjoy Lost has a connection to how little Claire is on screen.
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:35 am

Postby MasterWhedon on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:36 pm

Chilli wrote:Dude, I don't think anyone hates Charlie more than me... but I'd rather see him and Claire interact than witness another scene where Matthew Fox and EL share some 'awkward' chemistry... and by 'awkward' I mean non-existent anti-chemistry that's so warm it'd freeze a cat.

Lost can easily please me. Just have two characters go off into The Jungle, do something cool, (not including Jack) and have escapades.

Which made me look forward to the finale, till Jack/Kate tagged along with Hurley, and Michael/Sawyer were struggling to bring the performance levels to a solid standard - and to top it all off Sawyer doesn't even to get into a fight with Zeke, the cowardly Lion... gah!

So... many... problems...

As for the non-chemistry between Jack and Kate, tell that to my boner from when they got caught up in that net. That was teh hottness.

Too much?
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Brocktune on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:37 pm

Chilli wrote:Just have two characters go off into The Jungle, do something cool, (not including Jack) and have escapades.


do we have another jack hater in the house?

if the answer is "yes", then welcome to the club, chilli. it will be nice to have you aboard for season three.
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby Conroy420 on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:41 pm

This numbers reveal isn't too big, I mean there's still lots to be answered and to the poster who had his theory bein the garden of eden, that'd be pretty fucking sweet.
To read some original works by me, please ask, I need the feedback!
Conroy420
BOMB IN RIBCAGE
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:06 pm

Postby Chilli on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:42 pm

I post my most powerful bitterness elsewhere, but I'll be sure to pop in here with a four line sum-up of each ep.

MasterWhedon - you like the show. I don't. Problem solved. 8)

Brock - I hate Jack... Charlie... Kate... the lack of sexual chemistry between Kate/Jack... Rose... Hurley (I forgot the blankets)... Fake Henry... Ecko

Like Sayid... Sawyer... Jin... Sun... S1 Locke.

Oh, and any episode with Ethan in gets an A+. The guy who plays him rocks the creepy.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
User avatar
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Wales

Postby MasterWhedon on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:43 pm

Chilli wrote:MasterWhedon - you like the show. I don't. Problem solved. 8)

No, no, no... See, as President of Jack's Knob Squad, it's my duty to make EVERYONE in the world fall in love with Lost, and, moreover, Jack.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby The Ginger Man on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:45 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:
Chilli wrote:MasterWhedon - you like the show. I don't. Problem solved. 8)

No, no, no... See, as President of Jack's Knob Squad, it's my duty to make EVERYONE in the world fall in love with Lost, and, moreover, Jack.


He's not joking, Chilli. Beware the ZZZZACKT!
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:35 am

Postby Chilli on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:49 pm

The Ginger Man wrote:
MasterWhedon wrote:
Chilli wrote:MasterWhedon - you like the show. I don't. Problem solved. 8)

No, no, no... See, as President of Jack's Knob Squad, it's my duty to make EVERYONE in the world fall in love with Lost, and, moreover, Jack.


He's not joking, Chilli. Beware the ZZZZACKT!


Zack Morris?

He'd rock on this show. Come up with stupid schemes and get the shit kicked out of him by Locke.

MasterWhedon... a good actor couldn't make me like Jack at this point.

As for Lost... eh, I've seen worse... but seeing how awesome S1 was and seeing how lame S2 was has kinda hurt my love.

Rewatching 1x17 '... In Translation' confirms this. Amazing ep.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
User avatar
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Wales

Postby Brocktune on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:50 pm

Chilli wrote:Brock - I hate Jack...


yes
yessssss

your hatred warms my blackened heart!

MasterWhedon wrote:No, no, no... See, as President of Jack's Knob Squad, it's my duty to make EVERYONE in the world fall in love with Lost, and, moreover, Jack.


you will never make me submit. NEVER!!!!!

KNOB SQUAD MUST DIE!
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby The Ginger Man on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:51 pm

I'll be honest...Zack Morris appearing on the island, starting a scheme to have himself named Beach Prom King, and then being gutted by a bitter, faithlorn Locke.....

That would be beautiful.
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:35 am

Postby Brocktune on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:52 pm

Chilli wrote:Zack Morris?

He'd rock on this show. Come up with stupid schemes and get the shit kicked out of him by Locke.


Image
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby MasterWhedon on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:53 pm

It'd only work if he showed up with Kelly Kapowski in tow, so Jack could steal her away like the pimp he is.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Chilli on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:59 pm

Heh. Screech as a Head Other

Screech: ZOOOOOOOOOINK
Tom: You heard him. Kill the studly one.

That came out of nowhere.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
User avatar
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Wales

Postby Ribbons on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:59 pm

Brocktune wrote:
Chilli wrote:Just have two characters go off into The Jungle, do something cool, (not including Jack) and have escapades.


do we have another jack hater in the house?

if the answer is "yes", then welcome to the club, chilli. it will be nice to have you aboard for season three.


I'll take this opportunity to re-post this gem from Brocktune:

Brocktune wrote:jack once again stayed true to character by being a complete Struggling Background Artist. i couldnt stand watching him talk to eko like he talks to locke. i wanted to see eko stand up and be like, "who the fuck do you think you're talking to, you little bitch," and bring that big fucking stick of his down on jack's head, busting it open like an overripe melon.
User avatar
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:00 am

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron