TRAILER PARK BOYS

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

TRAILER PARK BOYS

Postby TonyWilson on Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:48 am

Just caught a couple of shows last night. Wasn't expecting much but this was great. Ricky and Julian are two of the most lovable low life scum around and their hangers on like J Roc and Tyrone are so damn funny. Now I have at least one more reason to like canadians apart from Evangeline Lilly.

Anyone else seen this show?
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby John-Locke on Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:40 pm

I guess not.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby TonyWilson on Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:35 pm

Ok this is most definitley not a fluff, I just want to know if Bluebottle has ever seen this show from his native land
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson

Postby Flumm on Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:43 pm

Kovac saving the Trailer Park Boys thread.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:47 pm

Ok this, this post is a fluff. I'm coming out and saying it I don't care.

Still I look fucking gorgeous in that pic Flumm has of me, only thing was he promised me it was for his sister.
TonyWilson

Postby Flumm on Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:57 pm

TonyWilson wrote:Ok this, this post is a fluff. I'm coming out and saying it I don't care.

Still I look fucking gorgeous in that pic Flumm has of me, only thing was he promised me it was for his sister.

It was for my sister. And if you don't marry her, and get her the hell away from the rest of us like you said you would, I'm gonna get really angry on yer. A contract is a frickin contract Tony!!!

Maybe I'm being paranoid. But I get the feeling I'm adopted anyway.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tfactor on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:02 pm

ipampilash flum, you f'ing kill me bro
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby TonyWilson on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:03 pm

I am the Dragon. / And you call me insane. / You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. / You are an ant in the afterbirth. / It is your nature to do one thing correctly. / Before me, you rightly tremble. / But, fear is not what you owe me. / You owe me awe.
TonyWilson

Postby bluebottle on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:07 pm

I've been avoiding this thread, sorry Tony.

It's huge here, it's overtaken Canada.

Ivan Reitman is producing a Trailer Park Boys film.

The madness will never end.

Honestly, please tell me what it is that you love about the show, because i find the acting atrocious... It's hard to watch. But everyone i know loves it.

i don't get it.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:11 pm

First of all AIRWOLF bitches, hope you all dig the new avatar.

Anyway I agree the acting is atrocious but I love the way the situations build and build to become so stupid. Plus they are all nutty criminals and yet so self righteous about what they do.
TonyWilson

Postby bluebottle on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:23 pm

TonyWilson wrote:Anyway I agree the acting is atrocious but I love the way the situations build and build to become so stupid. Plus they are all nutty criminals and yet so self righteous about what they do.

Fuck, maybe i'll give it another shot and watch the show.

Congrats on Airwolf.

Fix your avatar.

:)
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Return to Coaxial