Crazy Capone's CARNIVALE Crusade!!

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Crazy Capone's CARNIVALE Crusade!!

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:45 am

Capone likes 'Carnivale' too! Look! Capone is trying to save 'Carnivale'! Save 'Carnivale, Capone! Save 'Carnivale'!

Hey, Herc and all you folks on the right-hand side of the page. Capone in Chicago to deliver one last message regarding this weekend's Flashback Weekend (www.flashbackweekend.com) convent

Read more...

Source: AICN: Coaxial
Ain't It Cool News is a Harry Knowles production bringing you the latest in movie, TV, comic and other coolness that's got Hollywood's panties in a bunch. Primary contributor to this Coaxial Feed is the genius of Hercules The Strong.

Postby PVIII on Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:47 am

I liked Carnivale as much as the next guy, what with Clancy Brown and the Mulholland Dr. midget, but where the first season went too slowly, the second ended a bit too quick. I'm not sure how much I need the show to continue.

PVIII
Last edited by PVIII on Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's an Illusion!"--GOB
PVIII
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:22 pm

I'm is PVIII... loved the show, but it actually ended quite nicely. I really don't want to see it continue with the ugly chick from the Faculty as some kind of zany bad demon. Fuck it.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby PVIII on Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:40 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:I'm is PVIII... loved the show, but it actually ended quite nicely. I really don't want to see it continue with the ugly chick from the Faculty as some kind of zany bad demon. Fuck it.
Yeah, she was pretty busted, huh? Looked like a dude. Why'd they keep playing it off like she was hot?

PVIII
"It's an Illusion!"--GOB
PVIII
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby DennisMM on Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:13 pm

Yeah, Clea DuVall is odd looking. Both my wife and I immediately associated her with Tracey Ellis, who played Lucy Householder in the "X-Files" episode, "Oubliette." They are both rather prehistoric-looking. Maybe it's the heavy foreheads and jaws.

The only visual of Ellis I can find is this painting for a "Star Trek" plate. The ridge is makeup, but I think everything else is Ellis.

http://www.memorabiliacards.com/STWVA7.jpg

We've seen "Carnivale" season 1 on DVD, but season 2 doesn't seem to be available yet.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby Shane on Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:57 pm

I wouldnt mind seeing one last episode or like a two hour movie to wrap up a few loose ends, but |I think the show ending after two seasons was the best move so it doesn't get a chance to go down hill.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby John-Locke on Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:02 pm

I liked the ending, it leaves it up to your imagination and you can draw your own conclusions, I think it's resolution has something to do with the age of Science (The A Bomb) and the victorious bloodline (well both intertwined) going on to be the Bush Family bringing destruction with them right through to our own age now.

Yeah it's all BS but it makes me happy.

I wouldn't be sad if they gave us a one off TV Movie special either.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Shane on Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:27 pm

John-Locke wrote:I liked the ending, it leaves it up to your imagination and you can draw your own conclusions, I think it's resolution has something to do with the age of Science (The A Bomb) and the victorious bloodline (well both intertwined) going on to be the Bush Family bringing destruction with them right through to our own age now.

Yeah it's all BS but it makes me happy.

I wouldn't be sad if they gave us a one off TV Movie special either.

I'd rather see a comic book sequel and maybee some comic book prequels than more on t.v. now that I think of it. I wonder how hard it would be to get rights to do a comic of a property like that?
Shane
AIRWOLF

Return to Coaxial