GREY'S ANATOMY

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu May 18, 2006 9:31 pm

tfactor wrote:for the fans of the show a perspective from the actors - video clips

not that anyone besides me and like two other people care... :roll:

I'll be checking it out too, T.

And just like that, this thread finally, finally, FINALLY makes 50 posts!

Woohoo Page 2!!
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:07 pm

Okay, so I know this show doesn't get a whole lot of attention from the Zone, but it's kinda all up in the media's grill lately, what with its recent Golden Globe win from Best TV Drama and the continuing hullabaloo over Isaiah Washington's comments toward/regarding T.R. Knight. Defamer has a ridiculously detailed account of the latter, with everything from ABC's statement on the situation to (via links) the very first happenings of Chokegate.

Anyway, glad to have the show back from repeats. Last week's was quality stuff. George's dad reminds me of mine, so I'm really, really hoping he makes it out of surgery. Otherwise, I might just be a blubbery fool.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby Coldfire24 on Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:16 pm

Am I the only one who thinks George should not be with Callie...I don't know for some reason I just hate her...it might be her huge head...but I hope George and Izzy get together or at least back with Olivia I just hate Callie hate her.....by the way you watch this show if you have A. A wife/girlfriend B. Female friends who you are interested in becoming your wife/girlfriend C. Live with any women
Coldfire24
AIRWOLF

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:19 pm

Callie has a big everything. She's not f@t by any means, just a very wide woman.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby Coldfire24 on Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:23 pm

Its her eyebrows man I just can't deal with them...George.....i'm surprised he survived sex with her its gotta be rough
Coldfire24
AIRWOLF

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:30 pm

Rough, but in a good way. She's teh foxy.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:47 pm

If anyone's wondering, Washington apologized.

And I was, indeed, a blubbery mess last night. Really f-ing sad episode, but what a performance from Knight.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby Iconoclastica on Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:54 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:And I was, indeed, a blubbery mess last night. Really f-ing sad episode, but what a performance from Knight.

seriously- the scene when he was yelling by the nurse's station was heart breaking - I didn't realize he had that much range as an actor (I like his character a lot, but I had really just presumed him as spanning from cutesy to whiney . . . damn was I wrong) . . . very good episode

I am Jack's broken heart
Iconoclastica
DEADLY ZONETTE

Previous

Return to Coaxial