THE SHIELD (Spoilers)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby Carolian on Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:22 am

I've heard a lot of people say that the series simply cannot end without one or more members of the Strike Team going down for good over the Terry shooting. I've always had mixed feelings myself, but I've thought about it more and more in the wake of the rumors that this season will be the last, and I've come to realize that I am completely torn, heh. Part of me knows that the Strike Team getting their comuppance makes the most sense dramatically, and provides a powerful capper to the last four years, as the Strike Team scrambles to escape the fallout from Terry's death. Really, the case could be made that the entire series has been fallout from Terry's death; we never saw how the Strike Team grew violent, how they began bending the rules, what made them get their hands dirty and made them get in bed with criminals; we started the series at their most corrupt, with the foulest, most evil thing any of them had ever done. We started the series at the height of their corruption, and they've been trying to balance out (or even expunge) that corruption ever since. Because of that, getting caught makes the most sense, and would be incredibly powerful, probably one of the greatest moments in television history.

But at the same time, there is definitely a part of me that really, really wants Vic and the boys to get away with it, for Vic to ride off into the sunset (to borrow John's cowboy metaphor, which I really like). I know that, really, they deserve punishment, but it's a testimony to the writers--and the actors, no doubt--that I still love them, and want them to get out of what they've done.

For my money, there's no better show on TV. I love 24, VERONICA MARS, LOST, HOUSE, PRISON BREAK, THE SOPRANOS, THE WIRE, ROME, and DEADWOOD... but I've loved THE SHIELD from the first episode, and that love has never wavered.
The whole world's wild at heart and weird on top.

This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.
Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby John-Locke on Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:09 am

I think Vic and the Strike Team are too dedicated to the Force (And too addicted to the power their Sheilds give them) to ever allow themselves to go down for shooting Terry who lets face it was a dirty rat willing to shop his whole team for a promotion, They don't always do nice things but thats because Vic see's things in terms of the big picture, with him off the streets Farmington is a much more dangerous place and thats whats makes him tick.

I hope that by the end of the Shows run Vic is made Captain somehow, I doubt this will happen but it's what I want.

What I think will happen is Vic will manage to keed IA away for now but eventually Shanes wife is going to screw over the Team for the sake of her hubby, Vic will take the fall to save the good of the team and work it out so he doesn't do any time but does relinquish all his power, not before managing to take David Acevada down with him though.

Claudette will die, Julien will embrace his homosexuality (maybe) and Dutch Boy will Rape the Rookie which Vic will help him to cover up in exchange from getting some help from Dutch for the Teams cause, I think a mentally unstable Dutch as Captain should be the way the Barn is left with Vic locked out of the Force and probably getting fucked over by someone he rubbed the wrong way a long time ago.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Carolian on Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:19 am

Speaking of Claudette, there's a question I had after Tuesday's ep. How serious IS lupus? Hell, what IS lupus? Is it bad enough that she's in danger of dying?

Also, I really have to give props to THE SHIELD for having one of the finest ensemble casts on television. As far as I'm concerned, there's not a false note in any of 'em.

This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.
Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby John-Locke on Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:31 am

In a nutshell Lupus is an auto Immune disease where anitbodies attack your DNA, there are many different possible outcomes for someone diagnosed with Lupus , bad joints and skin rash's are common, heart problems, kidney failure, seizures and psychosis are all possible.

To find out more Click Here
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Carolian on Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:39 am

Youch. That's even grimmer than I thought it was.

Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby The Selecter on Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:03 am

The only two people who know about Terry's murder are Vic and Shane, so they would be the ones to go down for it. Ronnie doesn't know anything about it, nor does Lem, which is why he hasn't had a much leverage as IAD thought he had. Lem probably has his doubts, while Ronnie is still clueless. Recall he was dispatched to do research before Vic and Shane discussed their next moves on the balcony.

Terry's murder is the real linchpin of whether Mackey can be in some way redeemed, and is was really bold of the writers to put it into the pilot episode. All of the other stuff, their connections with dealers, stealing evidence, ripping off criminals, their treatment of suspects and arrest tactics probably aren't unusual for bad cops, but even bad cops probably aren't likely to murder one of their own to protect themselves.

The series was originally to be called Rampart, but the LAPD objected, probably because of the portrayals of cops, but also likely due to some sensitivity to the real life police scandals that occurred in that district.

The focus has changed, from the early dirtiness and the tension with Dutch Boy to less on corruption and a realization that their past actions will come back to haunt them. The fallout from the moneytrain ripoff plagued them (specifically Lem and Shane) all of the 3rd season, while the presence of Rawlings in the 4th season really seemed to have a good influence on Vic. He'd already lost his marriage and family, and probably realized that he needed to change, yet he still couldn't ignore his past. The brass has been suspicious all along, and are now taking their best shot yet at dismantling the Team.

Recall there was an episode that explored the origins of the Strike Team, but sadly, I don't recall much of it aside from Vic and Shane in suits!
The Selecter
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Strabo on Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:07 am

Holy mother fucking shit. This season is fucking incredible. I don't even know where to start with this episode. Herc, we need a talkback, dammit!
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Strabo
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby The Selecter on Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:27 am

Once again, despite repeated cries, Herc inexplicably denies us a talkback, while giving ones to a series few here care about, and a false rumor regarding a show that is dead and buried.

The duel between Vic and Kavanaugh is truly on, with the latter regaining his footing and perhaps even gaining the upper hand. FW did some fine work this week.

Also liked Dutch's comment about his ass dying a death every day, the $100 suit, and the return of the serial killer. Next week looks like a good Claudette episode. Julian's past is rearing its head. And for good measure, the white gangsta throws in some words to make the PTC and others of that ilk upset, that is if they even understood what he was talking about.

One needed only to look at the lame gangster war potrayal in the brief promos for Bones during the commercials to see how good this show really is.
The Selecter
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby John-Locke on Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:47 pm

Just finished this episode, wow, Whittaker deserves an award for his performance, he's really at the top of his game. If he was in the same room as me I would punch him and thats just from watching the show, if I was in the situation Mackey & Assevedas are in I'd probably put a cap in his ass ;)

The way Vic got Casper juxtaposed with Kavanaugh getting Vic the same way was genius.

Shane calling Casper a deuchbag made me laugh out loud big time.

Can this show get any better? I think it can, they are building to something big here I feel.

Chiklis did a fine job directing this episode too.
Last edited by John-Locke on Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Carolian on Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:53 pm

Chiklis directed it, too? That's actually pretty awesome. For some reason, I love it when the actors on a show get involved in the writing and directing processes, like Michael Imperioli on THE SOPRANOS.

Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby wonkabar on Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:38 am

My other favoritest show ever, along with BSG. It's funny how you hate Whittaker's character even though he's....right. Both this and Galactica are getting robbed by the awards shows IMO.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby RogueScribner on Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:59 am

I do not envy Vic Mackey right now. I think some fireworks are due to go off in the very near future.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby The Selecter on Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:18 am

Kavanaugh is a "good" guy, but he's clearly not above slimey tactics either. I have no idea how IADs work in real life, but in every cop show I've watched, they're clearly portrayed as the lowest of the low, even though their function is to keep catch bad cops.

The thing I love about this show, other than its brashness and non-sugar-coated manner, is the elusive balance it has. From the central character on down, there is no such thing as a "good guy" or "bad guy." Little falls entirely on the good/bad or black/white side, beginning with Vic and including asst. chief Gilroy in the 1st season.

Yes, Chiklis directed the last episode and is also a producer. The girl who plays his daughter Cassidy is also his real life daughter.
The Selecter
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby RogueScribner on Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:43 pm

Kavanaugh seems to have a personal grudge against Vic. Or maybe he's ego is so inflated he can't stand it when someone pokes it a little (and Vic poked it in a pretty big way with that Russian drug sting).

You know what I think it brilliant? The show hasn't really confirmed that Vic is the father of Dani's baby. She admitted to the sexual relationship in the past, but nothing else. So what if it's not true? I think Kavanaugh really started to break Corrine with that little nugget of info and it would be funny as hell to realize Kavanaugh played Vic's wife as much as Vic has been playing Kavanaugh.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby John-Locke on Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:51 pm

RogueScribner wrote:Kavanaugh seems to have a personal grudge against Vic. Or maybe he's ego is so inflated he can't stand it when someone pokes it a little (and Vic poked it in a pretty big way with that Russian drug sting).

As I've said time and time before, it's like a western with two big guns in the same town vying for position as top dog.

You know what I think it brilliant? The show hasn't really confirmed that Vic is the father of Dani's baby.

Well I don't think Vic is the father

Gheorghe Zamfir wrote:I'm betting on the guy from last season, the short lil black guy who was helping her and Julian run down leads on pawn shops...and so forth.

I'm with GZ

She admitted to the sexual relationship in the past, but nothing else. So what if it's not true? I think Kavanaugh really started to break Corrine with that little nugget of info and it would be funny as hell to realize Kavanaugh played Vic's wife as much as Vic has been playing Kavanaugh.

Notice that as Vic played Casper by getting to his GF with the tape, Kavanaugh did the same thing to Vic, their methods are extgremely similar.

A lot of IA guys are asked to join when they are caught on the take, it takes a bent cop to catch one.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Carolian on Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:04 am

HOLY FUCK, that was one of the most jaw-dropping endings in television history. Kleavon finally cracks, and Claudette...!??!?!

There's no way... she can't be dead, can she? There's just no way! That was such a horrifying final shot... Jesus.

I can't really sit and form my thoughts right now, I'm still in shock. And Antwon returns next week? Jesus, this show can't get any better than it is right now.

Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:07 am

****SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LATEST EP*****

holy. fucking. shit.

No clue from the scenes for the next ep whether Claudette is really dead. If so, she's Dutch's only anchor. This will be what finally drives him over the edge.

Antwon, next ep, baby!!!!!!!!!

Best show on television, period. Please don't let this be the final season...
Last edited by Lord Voldemoo on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby Man-in-the-Box on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:11 am

Good Lord, I agree with you wholeheartedly. It's the only show on TV that I hate waiting a whole week for.
I'm not with Cowbell, he's with me.
Man-in-the-Box
AIRWOLF

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:20 am

I must admit it's a little freaky seeing what's happened to Claudette this season. My cousin has Lupus. It's not generally fatal in and of itself but it can lead to complications of the internal organs, including the heart. I wonder if Claudette had a heart attack? It can also cause weakness and fainting, so maybe it was that she just fainted and landed wrong. Her head was bent awkwardly (as was mentioned during the episode) but not so much so that it was necessarily broken, at least that I could tell....

On a different note, I have a feeling this season is going to turn into the Strike team and Aceveda against Kavanaugh (and to a lesser degree, Antwon). Vic and Aceveda are survivors. I don't think they'll get away unscathed, but I don't see them getting crushed by this.

No Sofer in the entire ep. Maybe Catherine Dent was off having the baby during this time. One thing I'm unclear about. After last ep, i thought it was made crystal clear that Vic was the papa, but in tonight's ep he to Connie that he'd never been told the baby was his. Was this just Vic b.s.ing Connie, or is the true father still in question?
Lord Voldemoo

Postby Man-in-the-Box on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:24 am

I never got the feeling that his fatherhood had been established. It just seemed like Kavanaugh was just pushing Connie's buttons.
Man-in-the-Box
AIRWOLF

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:26 am

Man-in-the-Box wrote:I never got the feeling that his fatherhood had been established. It just seemed like Kavanaugh was just pushing Connie's buttons.

Agreed about Kavanaugh, but the way that Sofer warned Vic that she was going to come clean about their relationship...the way it was done I took that as admission that he's the father, but in retrospect it probably had more to do with Connie...
Lord Voldemoo

Postby Man-in-the-Box on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:29 am

I don't know if she knows who the father is, and felt that if Vic turns out to be big daddy, she better disclose now as opposed to later.
Man-in-the-Box
AIRWOLF

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:45 am

Man-in-the-Box wrote:I don't know if she knows who the father is, and felt that if Vic turns out to be big daddy, she better disclose now as opposed to later.

makes sense.

One cheesy moment from tonight: Hmmm, we need some C4...no prob, got some in the trunk!
Lord Voldemoo

Postby Coldfire24 on Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:47 am

I'm following you.
Coldfire24
AIRWOLF

Postby bigtroyjon on Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:58 am

Dutch took her pulse and didn't start CPR so I am guessing she didn't die. I can't imagine him not trying to recesitate her.
bigtroyjon
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby The Selecter on Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:41 am

That ending blew me away...and the expression of shock on Jay Karnes' face was perfect.

They said something about her neck, but I can't imagine killing off one of the strongest ensemble characters on the show, if not all of TV.

I don't think Danny has revealed who the father is to anyone, including for certain the father. Even though it's strongly hinted that it could be Vic's there has been no confirmation of any kind.

IAD and the brass are on a mission, and have obviously turned over every stone they can. However, there is still no concrete proof to nail the Strike Team with, and Kavanaugh is playing everyone against each other, surprisingly, including Acevada.

Whether it was sincere or not, I found it a bit disingenuous for him to offer to help them plea down, but I guess he must really be scared about his connections to Antwon and his old "friend." I would have also expected that, as a city councilman and head of the police commitee, he would have had a better sense of the depth and seriousness of the investigation, especially since he was the one who presided over the Barn and the team. But I guess since he's "played ball" with Vic in the past, Acevada is not above anything to protect himself.

At this point, Kavanaugh still holds the upper hand, and is seemingly getting stronger.

The C4 bit was a little cheesy; the one where the mobster they captured blew himself up in the warehouse was more fun to watch.

Of all the past history that they revisit, which I love, I'd really like to see them addressing Dutch's cat strangulation at some point.

I also found it interesting that Vic has may appear ready to sacrifice himself if it will protect his kids and Corinne.

Oh, and I almost forgot, lots of Ronnie time this week. One of the quieter characters of the show.

Next week, the return of Antwon!
The Selecter
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Gheorghe Zamfir on Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:41 am

That was an amazing episode, I love the Claudette - Dutch relationship, its really one of those most interesting dynamics the show's developed, and the whole interrogation was played so great this week, from Dutch chewing her out to Claudette's physical exhaustion and her resolve, I loved it. I almost didn't even care about the Strike Team - Kavanaugh stuff, almost.

And yea, on Danni coming clean about her relationship with Vic, the reason she warned Vic was more because their relationship extends back to when Vic was still married, not necessarily anything to do with the pregnancy, Kavanaugh just framed it that way to get at Vic's wife.
Gheorghe Zamfir
REAL DRAGON

Postby RogueScribner on Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:24 pm

Really good episode.

Two things I'm left wondering about.

Vic seems to be making an actual play at salvaging his career, even if it means not being dirty (or as dirty). I was trying to find an angle on him suggesting his wife get a lawyer, but as far as I can tell, he genuinely wants to protect his family, even if he burns for it.

I was all smiles when Claudette cracked the interrogation. And then she fell. I hope she's okay. The show will lose a little something without her around.

Things really seem to be coming to a head this season. I can't imagine where they're gonna go next year.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:12 am

I'll just say the same thing I say every week.

HOLY SHIT!

Good to see Gina Torres, even if (SPOILER)

...she's a crazy soda bottle fucking ex-wife to satan
Lord Voldemoo

Postby wonkabar on Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:23 am

HOLY SHIT!
Indeed this show kicks major ass. But remember, at the end of the day, Vick always wins.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby The Selecter on Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:56 am

Holy shit is right. Two weeks in a row with mind blowing final minutes.

Vic has found Kavanaugh's soft underbelly, but at what price? How can he juggle trying to take him down while at the same time protecting Lem? Vic looked pissed, but also a little helpless. Kavanaugh appears ready to take Vic down at any price. Aren't there some sort of rules against incarcerating bad cops with the cons they've busted? This was Forest Whitaker's episode to shine, and he sure did.

I'm usually not afraid to read spoilers, but Ep 10, the pentultimate episode next week, is supposed to be rock even harder, so I've resisted.

You know, I finally think I've figured out why Herc refuses to post Shield Talkbacks, despite their popularity compared to TBs he does put up -- he both hates the show and has no inside intell on it, so he can't preface them with spoilers or witty commentary. Even his unhealthy obsession with Whedonverse/Mutant Enemy alums isn't enough to overcome this.
The Selecter
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Tenacious N on Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:21 pm

Being huge fans of both Lost and The Shield, I must say that I'd actually rather live on an island full of crazy scientists and nano monsters than in Farmington.

The El Salvadorians were tossing grenades into random people's houses in the last episode. WTF!
Tenacious N
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Carolian on Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:02 pm

I didn't get a chance to see this episode the night it aired, but I just have to comment on how fucking incredible Forest Whittaker is as Kavanaugh. He can play charming so well, but when that rage comes through, he's honestly frightening--even though I KNOW it's just a TV show, I found myself recoiling as he slowly looked up from his wife's shoulder, realizing that the Strike Team could be watching him. The slow horror building in his eyes, and the rage building right alongside... absolutely amazing.

Whittaker's portrayal of Kavanaugh as a man with a conscience coming closer and closer to the edge, fraying more and more and heading toward his breaking point, is one of the most brilliant acting jobs on TV.

Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby bigtroyjon on Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:12 am

If Forrest doesn't win the best supporting actor or best actor emmy (whatever he is nominated for) then they might as well stop having the awards. Anyone else wondering HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SEASON GONNA WIND DOWN IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS?
bigtroyjon
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:06 am

bigtroyjon wrote:If Forrest doesn't win the best supporting actor or best actor emmy (whatever he is nominated for) then they might as well stop having the awards. Anyone else wondering HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SEASON GONNA WIND DOWN IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS?

Agreed and I have no fucking idea. It may not wind down at all. Last i heard it was supposed to be 11 episodes now and then another 10 starting later this year. The way I've heard some people describe it, it may play out like one long season...
Lord Voldemoo

Postby RogueScribner on Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:26 pm

Lord Voldemoo wrote:
bigtroyjon wrote:If Forrest doesn't win the best supporting actor or best actor emmy (whatever he is nominated for) then they might as well stop having the awards. Anyone else wondering HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SEASON GONNA WIND DOWN IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS?

Agreed and I have no fucking idea. It may not wind down at all. Last i heard it was supposed to be 11 episodes now and then another 10 starting later this year. The way I've heard some people describe it, it may play out like one long season...

That's the only way I can see it working, 'cause after this IAD thing, where else can the show go and still have any of the drive its enjoyed these past few seasons? One way or another, I think life as we know it in Farmington is drawing to a close soon and it'll probably be the close of the series as well.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby The Vicar on Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:40 am

Glad to see Spike TV is going to be showing The Shield - lost FX some time ago & have been missing the show.
Hopefully they won't edit it senselessly.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby bigtroyjon on Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:24 pm

It is supposed to be showing late at night on spike so I imagine it wont be edited at all.
bigtroyjon
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby The Vicar on Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:59 pm

Hot damn!
Thanks for the good news.
You can't edit Vic Mackey, fer chrissakes.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby bigtroyjon on Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:46 am

Well, this weeks show was quite a bit tamer than last week. Kind of slow with the whole bail money thing and the 10 minutes spent on the underwear caper.

Previews for next weeks show: WOW!!!
bigtroyjon
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby wonkabar on Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:09 am

Yeah tonight's show seemed more like a set-up for next week.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:17 am

The calm before the storm...

I was watching the scenes for next week in slow motion on the TiVo, there's a shot of Mackey getting nasty with a woman whose face is difficult to make out, it's an incredibly quick shot. I figured it was the lawyer, but it didn't look like her. She looked african-american, maybe. Could it be Kavanaugh's ex somehow?????????!!!!!!!!!!
Lord Voldemoo

Postby wonkabar on Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:27 am

Mackey will have to get hardcore with Kavanaugh at some point...
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby The Selecter on Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:36 am

Based on the previews, I've got a bad feeling about next week...and I hope Vic's smarter than Aceveda.

Wonder if the veiled threat that Vic directed at Kavanaugh will actually be fulfilled?
The Selecter
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Strabo on Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:26 am

I'm still in shock after that....all I can say is OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD!

Claudette is Captain!? "Your ex-wife's pussy tastes like sweet butter." Julien's interrogation. Lem on the run. My god...
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Strabo
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Strabo on Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:32 am

Oh, one more post while I'm here.

Herc, you dirty son of a bitch, you'd better GIVE US A GODDAMN TALKBACK NEXT TUESDAY.

It may be the last time we have the opportunity.
Strabo
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby wonkabar on Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:55 am

Next week's finale is gonna be the shit! Somebody is gonna die...I can feel it.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Man-in-the-Box on Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:42 am

The pressure has built up, and next week the top blows and the shit hits the fan.
Man-in-the-Box
AIRWOLF

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:47 am

Man-in-the-Box wrote:The pressure has built up, and next week the top blows and the shit hits the fan.

Vic needs more fuckin' cowbell in his life.

Good to see ya.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bigtroyjon on Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:11 am

Uh, WOW. FUCKIN AMAZING. So I guess we are to assume that Kavanaugh boned Vic's wife. And wtf was the deal with Kavanaugh's bullshit apology to Lem. Fuckin serves him up to die then shakes his hand and makes it all right?

We won't get a talkback, there will be news about some other show nobody watches. This weeks version was 60 minutes. Sersiously, there can't be more than 1 person reading this site that watches that shit, unless they are doing an interview on stern or something.
bigtroyjon
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial