Toilet Boll on TV Tonight!

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Boll should be...

Kicked in the sack...HARD
No votes
Dragged naked over broken glass
No votes
Set on fire
No votes
Dropped from a cliff onto rocks
No votes
subjected to Chinese water torture
4%
Kicked out of the film industry forever
22%
All of the above
74%

Total votes : 23

Toilet Boll on TV Tonight!

Postby WinslowLeach on Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:07 am

Everyones favorite German hack Uwe "Toilet" Boll will be appearing on G4's Attack of The Show tonight at 7PM EST. Make sure to tune in and laugh at the retardation.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:07 pm

Since I hope nothing happens to the man personally, I am going to refrain from voting. Now had this been about the body of his work... fuck yeah: all of the above.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:31 pm

Well then I gonna to catch a you uppa to a the current tally...

6 votes for Alla the Above, eh?

That is all...
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby WinslowLeach on Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:53 pm

ROTFL!!
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:05 pm

Have a look at this!!! Be an Agent For Dr. Boll

In cooperation with Boll KG we are starting a great campaign in which you can be part of. We are looking for the "Boll Agents 2005" - motivated american people, searching for Bloodrayne-advertising in the US-theatres. As first-prices a dinner with actress and top-model KRISTANNA LOKEN and five extra-roles in one of Uwe Boll's upcoming movies are waiting for you.

Your mission:

Check out the US-theatres, if they dispose of Bloodrayne-posters and -banners and if they are clearly visible for the cinema visitors. Investigate if the Bloodrayne-Trailer is showed and if the pasteboard-stands are placed in the lobby and so on... . Take photos of the posters, banners and Stand Ins in the theatre lobbies and email this fotos to us. Distribute also the given advertising stuff in the cinemas to employees and vistors. Find also other places for distributing for example discos, bars, fastfood-restaurants and so on....

Prices:
Every BOLL AGENTS who delivers fotos to us showing that he/she made sure that the BLOODRAYNE advertising is placed in the theatres gets exclusiv promo material and the chance to win a dinner with Kristanna Loken or a trip to the next BOLL MOVIE set, invitations to the BLOODRAYNE premiere, a job on the film set, a part as an extra and and and.....

Good luck !

Douchebag, I voted all of the above.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:08 pm

John-Locke wrote:Have a look at this!!! Be an Agent For Dr. Boll

In cooperation with Boll KG we are starting a great campaign in which you can be part of. We are looking for the "Boll Agents 2005" - motivated american people, searching for Bloodrayne-advertising in the US-theatres. As first-prices a dinner with actress and top-model KRISTANNA LOKEN and five extra-roles in one of Uwe Boll's upcoming movies are waiting for you.

Your mission:

Check out the US-theatres, if they dispose of Bloodrayne-posters and -banners and if they are clearly visible for the cinema visitors. Investigate if the Bloodrayne-Trailer is showed and if the pasteboard-stands are placed in the lobby and so on... . Take photos of the posters, banners and Stand Ins in the theatre lobbies and email this fotos to us. Distribute also the given advertising stuff in the cinemas to employees and vistors. Find also other places for distributing for example discos, bars, fastfood-restaurants and so on....

Prices:
Every BOLL AGENTS who delivers fotos to us showing that he/she made sure that the BLOODRAYNE advertising is placed in the theatres gets exclusiv promo material and the chance to win a dinner with Kristanna Loken or a trip to the next BOLL MOVIE set, invitations to the BLOODRAYNE premiere, a job on the film set, a part as an extra and and and.....

Good luck !

Douchebag, I voted all of the above.

IPAMPILASH

what if you can't find a theatre lowly and evil enough to have any of that shit in there... dinner with Loken might be nice though - if she'll sink low enough to star in a Toilet Boll film - she'll probably do anything...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby DerLanghaarige on Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:14 pm

Hey, why isn'T he running this contest in Germany? Okay, except "Das erste Semester" and "Alone In The Dark" he never made a film that hit German theaters, but this just one more reason for a contest like this!
*cough*JimWinorskyIsWorseThanBollSoAreJoelSchumach erAndLarsVonTrier*cough*
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby WinslowLeach on Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:34 pm

Der, why does your signature say Tarantino Sucks? Not cool dude. Youre already from Germany, you dont need to be making bigger trouble for yourself.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:35 pm

WinslowLeach wrote: Youre already from Germany, you dont need to be making bigger trouble for yourself.

IPAMPILASH
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby The Garbage Man on Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:38 pm

havocSchultz wrote:dinner with Loken might be nice though - if she'll sink low enough to star in a Toilet Boll film - she'll probably do anything...

What he said. She gets downright dirty in interviews.
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby Neo Zeed on Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:11 pm

he's on right now!!!!
Neo Zeed
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby DerLanghaarige on Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:42 am

WinslowLeach wrote:Der, why does your signature say Tarantino Sucks? .

Because Tarantino sucks (although I love Reservoir Dogs and like Kill Bill 1 for its entertainment qualities).
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby WinslowLeach on Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:48 am

He sucks but you love Dogs and Kill Bill for its entertainment value? Riiiiiiight.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DerLanghaarige on Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:06 am

Res Dogs is great. Kill Bill 1 is entertaining. Everything else he did (including Kill Bill 2 and the "brillant masterpiece" Pulp Fiction ) sucks. And I don't mean "They are not as good as his first film", I mean they are fucking BAD! HACKWORK! LAME! STUPID!
Face it. The 90's are over. You can stop pretending to like him.
Inglorious Bastards my ass!
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby zombieslayer on Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:02 pm

Wow... he claimed gamers don't like his movies because they are so involved with the source material that nothing can live up to their expectations.
Like it couldn't be that he just sucks.
I really hope he only produces some of his upcoming "movies" like Hitman, and lets someone else direct, since getting these projects off the ground is obviously his greatest talent...
zombieslayer
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby WinslowLeach on Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:44 pm

DerLanghaarige wrote:Res Dogs is great. Kill Bill 1 is entertaining. Everything else he did (including Kill Bill 2 and the "brillant masterpiece" Pulp Fiction ) sucks. And I don't mean "They are not as good as his first film", I mean they are fucking BAD! HACKWORK! LAME! STUPID!
Face it. The 90's are over. You can stop pretending to like him.
Inglorious Bastards my ass!

Pretending to like him? I don't like a fuckin director for a decade then quit liking them cuz the decade is over you {edited by KCBC...c'mon now Winslow, you should now better}

Also, by placing that statement in your signature youre just asking for trouble, its something a troll would do. You know theres alot of QT fans in here, so like a {ditto}, you put "Tarantino sucks" in your sig to get attention. You're a troll IMO.

I dont like alot of directors, but Im not going to put it in my sig. If you dont like something make a post about it and get other peoples opinions, so its a fair thing, dont be a {ditto}about it.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Pacino86845 on Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:09 pm

Guys, let's play nice. Anyone is allowed to either admire or despise a director's work. It's an opinion, after all, as much as we may disagree.

Let's express ourselves reasonably, no matter what point of view we are defending.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby DerLanghaarige on Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:11 pm

Tarantino sucks.
My opinion.
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby WinslowLeach on Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:07 pm

Ok, cool. I think youre a troll. Just my opinion.

And dont ever tell me I'm pretending to like something you {KCBC: stop with the insults} putz. {which i'll grudingly allow seein' how it's a dino-ism and sometimes used affectionately}
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Return to Coaxial