Official Wrestling Thread (With 100% More Dickbuttery!)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: Official Wrestling Thread (With 100% More Dickbuttery!)

Postby buster00 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Bloo wrote:Jericho who beats Edge OR in the case of Christian winning MiB...three way dance and jericho still wins. I have a feeling they're going to play out the Jericho Edge feud with Edge coming close but not winning until around Summerslam.

MizShow wins OR a possible double turn with Miz and Morrison reforming. God WWE bring back real tag teams

These are plausible turnouts.

You just know that Edge and Christian will eventually feud, and that's as good a scenario as any.

And Miz and Morrison were just such a goddamn good team, in the ring and on the mic.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby travis-dane on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:24 am

Okay, Mania 26 is over, I watched it live and i am very tired, so I try and make it short.(after 4 hours of sleep)

This was a good Mania, not terrific nor average, like FG or I predicted. But certanly a gazzillion times better then the clusterfuck we got last year(with exception Taker/Michaels).

Opener was over after 4 minutes, Show knocked out Morrison for the win. worthless.

Orton/diBiase and Rhodes put on a decent match, especially considering the weak build up(the only weak build up this year). Orton wins after RKO on diBiase. But thanks to the shitty build up, this win is worth a damn, nobody is more or less over then before the match, it changed nothing.

MITB, was good as allways with some crazy spots, but it was toned down, no supercrazy stuff like the years before, but very entertaining. McIntyre did not win, the crowd went crazy while they where teasing he would win. But in the end Christian and Swagger battled it out, with Swagger winning, nice surprise. Swagger could be main event material if they push him right, new blood is allways welcome.

HHH/Sheamus, I was wrong on that one, I thought HHH would do a job for the irish monster, but he didnt. Instead, they had a pretty good match, HHH did put Sheamus over and he sold Sheamus's moves like crazy(since HHH is a no-seller most of the time, that means something), but in the end, Sheamus had to give in to the Pedigree. Great midcard match, Sheamus has become a good worker.

Mysterio/Punk, this was the biggest letdown for me, the build up to this was fantastic, both man did a great job on SD to get the feud over. The match was good, but it was over after 6 minutes! and Rey won. WWE had a really interseting storyline here, with Rey losing and joyning the SES, but they blew it off with Rey winning. Maybe that means that Punk is going for the Belt again, but I doubt it.

Vince/Bret, strange thing, the crowd was super hot for this and they really got behind Bret, and Bret destroyed Vince for almost 10 minutes. It was too much ass kicking and the crowd cooled off, so the pay off was not as huge as it should have been after Bret put on the Sharpshooter and Vince tapped. But finaly, after 13 years, the story is over. This needed to be done.

Edge/Jericho in the first Main Event, both men worked a great match, with Jericho allways being ahead of Edge, match started slow, but after 5 minutes, they picked up the pace and did some very good spots. Jericho countered a spear with the Codebreaker, which looked awesome, Edge did a comeback, Jericho cheated to win, Edge lost it and speared Jericho with a nasty looking move over two announce tables through the guard rail. Edge got some heat for that from the crowd and I think his Heel turn has begun.

Then came the traditional cram in Womans match, which nobody cared for. Vickie won with a Froggsplash over Kelly Kelly(I think, there where too many blondes with huge boobs to be sure). Crowd boo'd while Vickie was paying hommage to her dead husband. Vickie is so bad in the ring, she can not even do a cover right(which was pretty funny).

Cena/Batista, to my surprise, was a good match, Cena and Batista worked their asses off, but sadly Cena won. Cena still has not realised that you have to sell the punishment your enemy gives you after the match too. After Cena got beaten up badly by Batista, Cena managed to win and Cena immediatly started to celebrate, looking like nothing happend. The Crowd went ballistic after Cena won and I thought somebody's gonna kill Cena. But like I said, everything before the finish was very solid.

Undertaker/Shawn, Fantastic match, they started with full steam and never slowed down, great psychology with Shawn destroying Takers leg, Taker sold his leg like crazy, playing the wounded animal angle. Shawn did a great moonsault off the top rope on the legs of Taker, who was laying on the announce table, this looked awesome and Taker sold it like his leg was broken. Both men got back in the ring and Taker countered a SCM and Tombstoned Shawn, who kicked out of the pin. Taker hesitated to Tombstone Shawn again, Shawn got up and slapped Taker so hard in the face that I thought Takers head would fall off, but this just enraged Taker, he picked up Shawn and killed him with a jumping Tombstone. Taker wins. After some time to rest(and Taker still selling his leg, like it should be done), Taker helped Shawn to his feet and they shook hands, Taker left. The crowd was sad, giving Shawn a great ovation, Shawn cried and took his time to leave. Great moment. This match will be in several best of the year lists, just like last years match was. This was the best Main Event in years.

So, after all, this was the best Mania since Mania 20, it was simple, no celebs, no live music, no dumb segments, just wrestling and three well done Main Events.
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:52 am

Where you watching the same show?

It was quite average and really dull in parts.

- Tag match - yet further devalued the tag belts.
- Orton match - they had ten minutes to work with, so it was never going to be that good. Not the best way to conclude a year long story. It probably could've used some help from the three fathers.
- MITB match - this was about the best thing on the night, no problems at all. Christian could be better used higher up the card.
- HHH/Sheamus - no opinion one way or the other. It just filled 15 minutes.
- Mysterio/Punk - terrible soap opera storyline. Punk is great performer though. Put him in a longer fued with Christian.
- Vince/Bret - this was quite awful...probably even worse than I predicted. A bad idea all round, but I guess it part for the
- Edge/Jericho - I think Edge forgot that he was a face toward the end, then remembered, then forgot again. The crowd seemed fairly ambivalent toward him. The countering stuff was alright. Then they went to do the announcer table spot, but obviously they needed them later so not much happened. Then it ended.
- Cena/Batista - it was a standard TV match.
- Undertaker/Shawn - went on too long. Props to HBK for not making it look like a Terry Funk retirement.

If that's their showcase event, then WWE clearly aren't at all worried by TNA catching them up.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Peven on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 am

holy shit, FG watches fake tv wrestling :shock: ......i just lost one of the last remaining shreds of my innocence.... :(

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Leckomaniac on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:15 am

Fried Gold wrote:Where you watching the same show?

- Orton match - they had ten minutes to work with, so it was never going to be that good. Not the best way to conclude a year long story. It probably could've used some help from the three fathers.
- MITB match - this was about the best thing on the night, no problems at all. Christian could be better used higher up the card.
- Mysterio/Punk - terrible soap opera storyline. Punk is great performer though. Put him in a longer fued with Christian.
- Vince/Bret - this was quite awful...probably even worse than I predicted. A bad idea all round, but I guess it part for the
- Edge/Jericho - I think Edge forgot that he was a face toward the end, then remembered, then forgot again. The crowd seemed fairly ambivalent toward him. The countering stuff was alright. Then they went to do the announcer table spot, but obviously they needed them later so not much happened. Then it ended.
- Undertaker/Shawn - went on too long. Props to HBK for not making it look like a Terry Funk retirement.

If that's their showcase event, then WWE clearly aren't at all worried by TNA catching them up.

I thought the Undertaker/Michaels match was pretty bad ass. It was hilarious how they kept sticking it to TNA by incorporating the Figure 4 (twice in the night), the ankle lock, and the x-factor. That couldn't have been a coincidence.

I thought the match told a decent story. And the ending was really emotional. I disagree that it was too long.

The Cena/Batista match was better than I expected. It wasn't much, but that is probably the best we can expect out of those two. And the crowd was really into it, which made it a bit more exciting.

Edge/Christian was a weird thing. There were a lot of chants for Jericho, way more than for Edge. I am not sure what WWE is trying to do here. And how was there not one spear connected during the match? Strange decisions all around.

Other than that, I agree with just about everything FG had to say. This was a pretty awful PPV. I was bored throughout most of the night, but I was glad I got to see the Taker/Michaels match. It wasn't worth the $ I paid for the PPV alone, but at least it gave me some return on my investment. :roll:
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby travis-dane on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Fried Gold wrote:Where you watching the same show?

If anything, the Taker/Shawn match was to short. WWE does not give a shit about TNA, and why should they, nobody in TNA has a clue whats going on.
It seems that you and I have apretty different view on modern Wrestling FG and we should leave it at that.
-
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Peven wrote:holy shit, FG watches fake tv wrestling :shock: ......i just lost one of the last remaining shreds of my innocence.... :(

We all have our fake TV wrestlings. Mine is fake TV wrestling.

I grew up watching it and it sorta got ingrained into the baser parts of my brain unfortunately.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Bloo on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:07 am

I'm guessing Rey is going to take a recoup break for awhile that's why he won, either that or he didn't want to join a heel stable, even as the reluctant face doing everything to screw them over.

Man WWE needs to do more stables and more tag teams, though I'm hoping with the Hart Dynasty starting a feud with Show-Miz that they get the belt at the next PPV and leading into the draft.

I'm kind of liking Swagger winning MitB and doing his cowardly thing that he did on Raw, I'm thinking Swagger could really carry Cena and then work some good matches, if they let him, with some of the younger guys
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 am

Bloo wrote:I'm guessing Rey is going to take a recoup break for awhile that's why he won, either that or he didn't want to join a heel stable, even as the reluctant face doing everything to screw them over.

Man WWE needs to do more stables and more tag teams, though I'm hoping with the Hart Dynasty starting a feud with Show-Miz that they get the belt at the next PPV and leading into the draft.

I'm kind of liking Swagger winning MitB and doing his cowardly thing that he did on Raw, I'm thinking Swagger could really carry Cena and then work some good matches, if they let him, with some of the younger guys

SPOILERS CONCERNING JACK SWAGGER!
Jack Swagger cashed in the MITB on SMACKDOWN and WON THE BELT!

Kind of seems strange considering Monday night.

Oh, and glad to see the Hart Dynasty finally show up. Maybe WWE will finally appreciate the tag division with some REAL tag teams, now.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:13 am

Leckomaniac wrote:SPOILERS CONCERNING JACK SWAGGER!

I guess that means a Jericho/Edge/Swagger storyline for the next few weeks.

Maybe WWE will finally appreciate the tag division with some REAL tag teams, now.

...yeah...reckon they will.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:31 am

Fried Gold wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:SPOILERS CONCERNING JACK SWAGGER!

I guess that means a Jericho/Edge/Swagger storyline for the next few weeks.

Yeesh. Who is the face of those three? I wouldn't mind seeing Swagger vs. Jericho, but the inclusion of Edge just mucks things up too much. This all is way too rushed.

Maybe WWE will finally appreciate the tag division with some REAL tag teams, now.

...yeah...reckon they will.

I would hope so. I am sick of makeshift tag teams. But I am not holding my breath.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:32 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:This all is way too rushed.

So this guy Swagger is their next tip for the top. They've been courting him for a few years apparently.

They could have build up something long-term, starting with the MITB, and gradually building him up over a year or so to win the title. Even using the same two others - Jericho and Edge - as he could learn from them, they know how to cover any missed spots him might make. (something along the lines of what they did with Brock Lesnar a few years back...)

Instead they push him and belt him in the space of a week?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Fried Gold wrote:

So this guy Swagger is their next tip for the top. They've been courting him for a few years apparently.

They could have build up something long-term, starting with the MITB, and gradually building him up over a year or so to win the title. Even using the same two others - Jericho and Edge - as he could learn from them, they know how to cover any missed spots him might make. (something along the lines of what they did with Brock Lesnar a few years back...)

I just read the full spoilers. Apparently, next week, Edge will fight Jericho for the right to face Swagger. So, your prediction appears correct. Again, I just don't know what WWE hopes to gain out of this? They need to develop a high profile face. None of these guys fit that bill.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby travis-dane on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:56 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:
Fried Gold wrote:

I just read the full spoilers. Apparently, next week, Edge will fight Jericho for the right to face Swagger. So, your prediction appears correct. Again, I just don't know what WWE hopes to gain out of this? They need to develop a high profile face. None of these guys fit that bill.

They dropped the ball on Kofi, he was just on the verge of breaking out to real superstardom, then Orton yells at him on live TV for something nobody else noticed and they put Kofi in the Doghouse.
The same happend to Swagger by the way. After he was drafted to RAW, they gave him a good push, then he fucked up backstage and welcome to the doghouse. But he worked his way out,now he's Champion.
It looks like the creative guys think they can make a Sheamus like push work a second time around. Maybe they get lucky and it really works out.
Last edited by travis-dane on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:05 pm

You notice how we use spoilers? You may want to black out that spoiler as a courtesy to others.

But I get what you are saying. And, as an aside, what did Orton yell at Kofi about?
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby travis-dane on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:05 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:You notice how we use spoilers? You may want to black out that spoiler as a courtesy to others.

But I get what you are saying. And, as an aside, what did Orton yell at Kofi about?

Sorry Lecko, you know that I need about an hour to write those three sentences. I just forgot about it.
and I know since yesterday about the "spoiler"(I am a subscriber of the wrestling observer/Figure4 site, best wrestling/MMA site out there), I just forgot that some people might not know.

On the Kofi/Orton thing, Kofi botched a minor spot in one of the Orton/Kofi matches on RAW, Randy got really upset and started yelling at Kofi, how stupid he is(Kofi) and such and such.
Turns out, the botched spot was hardly to see, but Randy pulled some strings and Kofi was out of the picture. But I am pretty sure he will come back up.
Look at Punk, he is constantly in the Doghouse, but he allways comes back up.
-
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:14 pm

travis-dane wrote:On the Kofi/Orton thing, Kofi botched a minor spot in one of the Orton/Kofi matches on RAW, Randy got really upset and started yelling at Kofi, how stupid he is(Kofi) and such and such.
Turns out, the botched spot was hardly to see, but Randy pulled some strings and Kofi was out of the picture. But I am pretty sure he will come back up.
Look at Punk, he is constantly in the Doghouse, but he allways comes back up.

No worries. I saw the spoilers, but I just didn't know if others in here like to remain unspoiled.

Anyway, Orton did this on RAW? LIVE?!?!? Holy cow.

That reminds me, how BAD ASS were CM Punks tights at WM?!?!? The GI Joe symbol?! Awesome.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby buster00 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Good for Swagger. He's an excellent wrestler and a hilarious heel. I hope he gets a real push for once.

I didn't see WrestleMania...did Undertaker mouth the words "I love you" before he tombstoned Michaels for the win?
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bastard_robo on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:04 am

UUUGGGGHHH.. Swagger.. FUCKING WHY!! Out of the 8 other more deserving guys.. they put the belt on this fucker!
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Bloo on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:18 am

man I was hoping that they'd drag things out for Swagger, that sucks...or at least give Jericho more then a month and half run as Champ and really extended it. There's another super talented guy that just can't catch a WWE break. Best mic worker they have right now, fantastic heel who can be a pretty good face. One of their best workers too, put him in a match with anyone and they come out smelling like roses.

And I hadn't heard that about Orten and Kofi that sucks, what a dick, you'd never catch jericho pulling that kind of shit.

ok I'll admit it, I'm a Jericho-holic LOL
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby travis-dane on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:00 am

Guys, you need to calm down on that Jericho is underused BS. He's not. WWE knows what Jericho can do and like Edge, Jericho is better being a heel.
Jericho is one of the best paid guys in WWE, he had a fantastic run with Show and the Tag belts, he was Champion again, he gets tons of screentime and he gets to write his own promos.
Do you even realise what that means? They trust him so much, he can say whatever he wants. There are about 3 or 4 other guys in WWE who have the status to do that.
The man is not underused or not being pushed enough, Jericho is one of the Top guys in WWE.
-
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby Bloo on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:04 am

oh I much perfer Jericho as a heel and I know he's given a lot of freedom in the WWE, but I just love Jericho so much I want to see him have a nice long run, but he should have some great promos against Swagger. I'd love to see funny heel Jericho return. I have some fond memories of his feud against Malenko back in the WcW days
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Fried Gold on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:12 pm

La hija del Undertaker
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bastard_robo on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:46 am

Fried Gold wrote:La hija del Undertaker

Awesome..

BTW.. Chris Kanyon killed himself today... Just thought I'd let everyone know..
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Leckomaniac on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:21 am

Really, really sad about Kanyon. I really dug him in WCW. RIP.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby travis-dane on Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:19 am

Kanyon did all the fight choreography for Ready to Rumble. and he was the stunt guy for Oliver Platt.
Have to rewatch that movie, it is so crazy, I like it.
RIP Kanyon.
-
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby bastard_robo on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:25 pm

apparently he was Bi Polar and was suffering from Depression real bad in the last year or so...
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Bloo on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:43 pm

RIP Kanyon, you never really got the break you deserved.
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:37 am

Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bastard_robo on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Fried Gold wrote:

HA
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Fried Gold on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:37 am

In this turgid time of wrestling, Botchmania is the only thing that keeps my interest.

All new Wrestlemania 26 edition:
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bastard_robo on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:55 am

Fried Gold wrote:In this turgid time of wrestling, Botchmania is the only thing that keeps my interest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy shit.. I cant breath.. That starfox bit at the end...
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby travis-dane on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:16 am

bastard_robo wrote:
Fried Gold wrote:In this turgid time of wrestling, Botchmania is the only thing that keeps my interest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy shit.. I cant breath.. That starfox bit at the end...

It gets pretty boring after a minute.
-
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:07 pm

While I wouldn't suggest watching the whole of TNA Lockdown, I would recommend giving Angle/Anderson a watch. It's being put forward as a MOTY candidate.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bastard_robo on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:56 am

Fried Gold wrote:While I wouldn't suggest watching the whole of TNA Lockdown, I would recommend giving Angle/Anderson a watch. It's being put forward as a MOTY candidate.

Angle doing the moonsault off the top of the cage... FUCKING SICK!

BTW...

THE WHOLE FUCKING... SHOW!
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Fried Gold on Wed May 26, 2010 9:17 pm

That last WWE PPV was pretty awful, even by WWE standards.

THUNDERMANIA
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheButcher on Sat May 29, 2010 4:07 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Bloo on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:42 am

not much new happening in wrestling, anyone watching? LOL
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:36 am

Bloo wrote:not much new happening in wrestling, anyone watching? LOL

Apart from Botchamania, not really. Summerslam was quite awful. The TNA ECW show was a bit dull.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Bloo on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:47 am

Fried Gold wrote:
Bloo wrote:not much new happening in wrestling, anyone watching? LOL

Apart from Botchamania, not really. Summerslam was quite awful. The TNA ECW show was a bit dull.

neither show held any interest for me so i skipped them both, catching the recaps and the shows that have proceeded, I don't feel as if I missed anything.

Both companies need a swift kick in the ass
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby bastard_robo on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 pm

— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Bloo on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:54 pm

bastard_robo wrote:Bastion Booger died

:(

aka Norman the Lunatic

RIP
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bastard_robo on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:56 am

Giant Gonzales Died too... WTF
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby SilentBobX on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 am

Damn, and that happened only last week. I liked that guy, even if the whole 'Dudes with attitudes' thing was the lamest thing in wrestling since the Gobbledygooker.

RIP Senor

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Fried Gold on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:46 am

SilentBobX wrote:...even if the whole 'Dudes with attitudes' thing was the lamest thing in wrestling....

You take that back, damnit. It was Paul Orndoff's finest moment.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby SilentBobX on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 am

No, Paul Orndorff's finest moment was when he clotheslined Hulk Hogan after their tag match and showed us his real side.

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby bastard_robo on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:46 pm

SilentBobX wrote:No, Paul Orndorff's finest moment was when he clotheslined Hulk Hogan after their tag match and showed us his real side.

Mahalo

Now Paul Orndorff's greatest asset is that he has one big arm and one skinny arm and still wrestles in some weird freakshow manner
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby SilentBobX on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:58 pm

bastard_robo wrote:
SilentBobX wrote:No, Paul Orndorff's finest moment was when he clotheslined Hulk Hogan after their tag match and showed us his real side.

Mahalo

Now Paul Orndorff's greatest asset is that he has one big arm and one skinny arm and still wrestles in some weird freakshow manner

Asset/finest moment........ummmm, ok

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby travis-dane on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Five years Eddie.

We still miss you.
-
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial