Page 3 of 30

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:41 pm
by Kilgore
Hopefully Angle gets a decent run, though with the writing the way it's been, I could see him drop the title to Michaels on Monday, then they both switch over to Smackdowm, which is a little low on big-name players with Batista and Booker T out. That leaves pretty much Benoit...I can't stand Orton...and JBL just isn't main-event, never was.

Gotsta love that Boogeyman though...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:06 pm
by John-Locke
I'd like to see Divari step up to the intercontinental/US Champion plate, when he beat Micheals a while ago he showed some great talent.

Boogeyman VS JBL should be good.

So is Batista really injured or is he shooting a WWE movie or something?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:15 pm
by Keepcoolbutcare
Rulon Gardner stunning upset of Alexander Karelin.

but the greatest "real" wrestling moment was far and away the infamous coconut smashing of Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, courtesy of one "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:26 pm
by Brocktune
Kilgore wrote:Oh, and also...the 619 isn't the lamest move ever...that honor goes to 'The Bronco-Buster' made famous by Sean '1-2-3-Kid/Syxx/X-Pacc/One-Night-In-Chyna/Kevin-N ash-keeps-getting-me-work' Waltman.


emphatically seconded!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:22 am
by Crayotic Rockwell
So is Batista really injured or is he shooting a WWE movie or something?


He's really injured.. was already injured a month or two back.. but chose to work through it instead of getting the surgery, and now his shoulder (i think is it?) has gone too coz it's been taking a lot of the weight

Of course, it begs the question why you'd stick Batista in a feud with Mark Henry, largest piece of worthlessness, knowing that he's injured and shouldn't be straining himself

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:01 am
by buster00
keepcoolbutcare wrote:but the greatest "real" wrestling moment was far and away the infamous coconut smashing of Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, courtesy of one "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.


That's the one I was gonna pick. Besides just being such an evil "Roddy Piper" thing to do, that REALLY had to hurt poor Snuka!

Those "Piper's Pit" bits were the shit, man...and his feud with Adrian Adonis was OFF THE SCALE.

Remember when Randy Savage "damaged" Ricky Steamboat's larynx by smashing it into the ringside fence? And they kept showing clips of Steamboat going through "vocal therapy" on his way along the "comeback trail?" That was a solid feud too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:16 pm
by cap
Brocktune wrote:
Kilgore wrote:Oh, and also...the 619 isn't the lamest move ever...that honor goes to 'The Bronco-Buster' made famous by Sean '1-2-3-Kid/Syxx/X-Pacc/One-Night-In-Chyna/Kevin-N ash-keeps-getting-me-work' Waltman.


emphatically seconded!


I'll give that a third. Can't stand Waltman.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:58 pm
by wharto
Wrestlers are all idiotic steroid abusers, maybe not all but certainly a high percentage.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:27 pm
by havocSchultz
wharto wrote:Wharto is an idiotic estrogen abuser, maybe not all of him, but certainly a high percentage of his body is considered "vag-full"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:10 pm
by Kilgore
Y'know, we had to get into this, and send a harbinger for the return of X-Pacc at last night's TNA Final Resolution.

And he did try the Bronco-Buster, albeit he missed Raven and end up dry-humping half-a-table.

Now, I like TNA, and I'm all for competition out there, but just cause you're a start up doesn't mean you need to pick up EVERYONE that WWE has no use for. A little discretion is appreciated, else you get more of this:

Image

I couldn't find any pics of Kip's new Kewpie-Doll 'do, which makes me sad....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:13 pm
by TonyWilson
This isn't a moan, I just can't believe how many people like wrestling.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:12 pm
by cap
TonyWilson wrote:This isn't a moan, I just can't believe how many people like wrestling.


With the poor quality of most of what is on television, it is hard not to like it.

For the most part, it is funnier that most sitcoms.

For the most part, it has more drama than most dramas.

It is not the be all end all by any means. But it is better than most things on TV.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:28 pm
by John-Locke
Yeah I agree cap, it's not high art or anything to take seriously but it is theatre.

These guys "Literally" destroy their bodies and shorten their life spans for our entertainment, just like the Gladiators of old (who only killed each other in certain parts of history), it's a spectacle, the fights now days can be so original too, it's not just slams, drops and slaps anymore, it's full high risk manuevers and it's choreographed so brilliantly it challenges Kung Fu for it's viseral quality.

You also get puppies (boobies) and ridiculously silly storylines that manage to get you hooked like a soap opera.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:36 pm
by havocSchultz
John-Locke wrote:Yeah I agree cap, it's not high art or anything to take seriously but it is theatre.

These guys "Literally" destroy their bodies and shorten their life spans for our entertainment, just like the Gladiators of old (who only killed each other in certain parts of history), it's a spectacle, the fights now days can be so original too, it's not just slams, drops and slaps anymore, it's full high risk manuevers and it's choreographed so brilliantly it challenges Kung Fu for it's viseral quality.

You also get puppies (boobies) and ridiculously silly storylines that manage to get you hooked like a soap opera.


my girlfriend used to say the same thing - she couldn't understand how people could watch it - now i've pretty much got her hooked - she knows most of the major names just by their entrance song... and she goes to watch the PPV's with me... and she loves saying "you suck" when Angle comes out... it's just infectious once you start watching it - like a car crash or a cheesily bad movie...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:32 pm
by TonyWilson
John-Locke wrote:Yeah I agree cap, it's not high art or anything to take seriously but it is theatre.

These guys "Literally" destroy their bodies and shorten their life spans for our entertainment, just like the Gladiators of old (who only killed each other in certain parts of history), it's a spectacle, the fights now days can be so original too, it's not just slams, drops and slaps anymore, it's full high risk manuevers and it's choreographed so brilliantly it challenges Kung Fu for it's viseral quality.

You also get puppies (boobies) and ridiculously silly storylines that manage to get you hooked like a soap opera.



Well I know there is a lot of crap on TV but I just don't watch that stuff, so I guess Wrestling to me isn't a breath of fresh air. When I was around 9 or so wrestling became huge in the UK and I liked it but I was never that impressed. The fights were very obviously staged (do that still do that now?) and the storylines were like soap operas written by GNVQ trainees.

Plus I really don't want to see people ruining their bodies for my entertainment.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:46 pm
by John-Locke
When I say these guys "Literally" destroy their bodies and shorten their life spans for our entertainment, what I mean is they have so much passion and love for what they do that they are willing to sacrifice their bodies, true it's an odd thing to say or do but it's in their blood like a primative instinct or something, I have Raw on in the background every monday night, most of the show I don't pay attention too if I'm honest, like all the crappy matches. Of course it's set up, if it was real it would last less than a minute, it's about suspension of disbelief, they are actors at the end of the day.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:59 pm
by TonyWilson
John-Locke wrote:When I say these guys "Literally" destroy their bodies and shorten their life spans for our entertainment, what I mean is they have so much passion and love for what they do that they are willing to sacrifice their bodies, true it's an odd thing to say or do but it's in their blood like a primative instinct or something, I have Raw on in the background every monday night, most of the show I don't pay attention too if I'm honest, like all the crappy matches. Of course it's set up, if it was real it would last less than a minute, it's about suspension of disbelief, they are actors at the end of the day.


True enough JL, and I haven't watvched it for a good few years. Maybe I should give it a shot.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:09 pm
by John-Locke
I bet if you do watch it you will think it's terribly Dumbledore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:17 pm
by TonyWilson
John-Locke wrote:I bet if you do watch it you will think it's terribly Dumbledore


Will I? I didn't realise you and TITG were in it!!!
:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:20 pm
by John-Locke
Image

I'm the one on the left.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:31 pm
by TonyWilson
John-Locke wrote:Image

I'm the one on the left.



Well, at least you are the good looking one.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:38 pm
by buster00
Fact is, the WWE telecasts are CONSISTENTLY, week after week, among THE highest rated programs on all of cable TV. Not just in their respective time slots, but on ALL of cable TV.

The haters can sit up in their ivory towers all they want, but clearly SOMETHING in the way "idiotic steroid abusers" pretend to beat one another up has ingrained itself into the zeitgeist of western civilization.

I feel that there is some important clue to be gleaned from the observation of World Wrestling Entertainment and its ilk. A clue to WHAT, exactly, I couldn't tell you...but a cultural tidal wave like this is ignored at one's own peril.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:42 pm
by TonyWilson
buster00 wrote:Fact is, the WWE telecasts are CONSISTENTLY, week after week, among THE highest rated programs on all of cable TV. Not just in their respective time slots, but on ALL of cable TV.

The haters can sit up in their ivory towers all they want, but clearly SOMETHING in the way "idiotic steroid abusers" pretend to beat one another up has ingrained itself into the zeitgeist of western civilization.

I feel that there is some important clue to be gleaned from the observation of World Wrestling Entertainment and its ilk. A clue to WHAT, exactly, I couldn't tell you...but a cultural tidal wave like this is ignored at one's own peril.


Fair enough but American Idol is the most watched show in the world or something like that. It hardly nmakes it good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:20 pm
by cap
TonyWilson wrote:
buster00 wrote:Fact is, the WWE telecasts are CONSISTENTLY, week after week, among THE highest rated programs on all of cable TV. Not just in their respective time slots, but on ALL of cable TV.

The haters can sit up in their ivory towers all they want, but clearly SOMETHING in the way "idiotic steroid abusers" pretend to beat one another up has ingrained itself into the zeitgeist of western civilization.

I feel that there is some important clue to be gleaned from the observation of World Wrestling Entertainment and its ilk. A clue to WHAT, exactly, I couldn't tell you...but a cultural tidal wave like this is ignored at one's own peril.


Fair enough but American Idol is the most watched show in the world or something like that. It hardly nmakes it good.


American Idol is part of what is wrong with Television. The music industry is so devoid of ideas on how to work with musicians they have to go to a pseudo game show to find "artists". All the while musicians with real talent go unnoticed. But that is for another and different thread.

The real appeal of wrestling is the escapism. I did post earlier about the comedy and drama of it, but escapism is where it is most important for me.

I can root for the good guy, boo the bad guy (or vice versa as the case may be) and be pretty much thoroghly entertained. All without thinking about it too much. For a guy who works all week to come home on Monday and/or Friday and Saturday and be entertained for two hours and not have to use my brain, that is truely priceless. It may be simple, but that is ultimately one of wrestlings greatest appeals.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:25 pm
by TonyWilson
cap wrote:
TonyWilson wrote:
bust er00 wrote:Fact is, the WWE telecasts are CONSISTENTLY, week after week, among THE highest rated programs on all of cable TV. Not just in their respective time slots, but on ALL of cable TV.

The haters can sit up in their ivory towers all they want, but clearly SOMETHING in the way "idiotic steroid abusers" pretend to beat one another up has ingrained itself into the zeitgeist of western civilization.

I feel that there is some important clue to be gleaned from the observation of World Wrestling Entertainment and its ilk. A clue to WHAT, exactly, I couldn't tell you...but a cultural tidal wave like this is ignored at one's own peril.


Fair enough but American Idol is the most watched show in the world or something like that. It hardly nmakes it good.


American Idol is part of what is wrong with Television. The music industry is so devoid of ideas on how to work with musicians they have to go to a pseudo game show to find "artists". All the while musicians with real talent go unnoticed. But that is for another and different thread.

The real appeal of wrestling is the escapism. I did post earlier about the comedy and drama of it, but escapism is where it is most important for me.

I can root for the good guy, boo the bad guy (or vice versa as the case may be) and be pretty much thoroghly entertained. All without thinking about it too much. For a guy who works all week to come home on Monday and/or Friday and Saturday and be entertained for two hours and not have to use my brain, that is truely priceless. It may be simple, but that is ultimately one of wrestlings greatest appeals.


That's cool, cap. Like I say I'll give it another shot becuase it has been a while since I saw it. Is it one Sky One then JL?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:27 pm
by John-Locke
Only on Sky Sports (which I managed to wrangle for free through telewest)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:30 pm
by TonyWilson
You cheeky barsteward.
Did you do a Homer and get cable for 50 quid? You're going to burn in Hell John :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:40 pm
by John-Locke
No we were on analog for ages and my mum was paying too much without realising so I got her to kick up a fuss when we went digital and we got all the channels (except the shitty porn channels) for about £50 a month in three room.

It's all about the PPV's anyway, Royal Rumble is soon, I'd download that.

ECW one night stand is worth a look too, it's well fake but there is some absolutely crazy shit going down that night.

If it aint on BT try LW ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:06 am
by Doc Holliday
I love the Royal Rumble...but due to Sky's continued insistence that I actually pay them, this year I will be missing it (food, electricity and gas must take precedence this year).

I'll be getting the DVD though.

Wrestling is a guilty pleasure...at its best its Soap Opera for men. At least it makes you laugh...unlike most of the soap operas on UK telly at the moment. They seem to be hellbent on celebrating most of what is wrong with society these days and do nothing but pour misery upon misery. Lovely - just what I want after another shitty day in the office.

Our soaps are like a Mike Leigh film but without any shred of talent whatsoever.

Besides...when Soft Rock died its inglorious death at the hands of ACIIIIIIID back in the late late eighties, where's a guy got to go to get his spandex fix?

Now leave my lovers alone :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:01 am
by captainbrose
the writing has been pretty crappy lately, but i still enjoy watching, and the royal rumble is this sunday, and thats always one of my favorite ppvs because its so different than the others

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:16 pm
by havocSchultz
Royal Rumble Spoilers Below.....



































































so - Kurt Angle beats the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry to retain World Heavyweight Championship

and then - the Undertaker makes a surprise appearance - and with what happened - apparentely is calling out Angle...


Cena beats Edge to re-claim the WWE Championship - and the re-match is set for tonight on Raw...


Rey Mysterio (the 2nd man to enter the Rumble) goes the distance and wins... Mysterio is set to headline wrestlemania for the belt of his choice - will he stay on smackdown - or jump to raw.... with the undertake apparentely wanting a run at angle's title - maybe he'll go to raw and fight for the wwe championship (which is the same title his best friend eddie guerrero held once...)


i'll guess we'll have to wait and see...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:33 pm
by Malachi Constant
Hands Down the Ultimate Warrior HUlk Hogan Match. It was the changing of the guard, as a kid that was incredibly epic.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:44 am
by havocSchultz
Malachi Constant wrote:Hands Down the Ultimate Warrior HUlk Hogan Match. It was the changing of the guard, as a kid that was incredibly epic.



too bad the Ultimate Warrior was a huge d00ch...


but it was still a cool match...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:18 am
by JabberJaw
Wrestlemania 3

Macho Man vs. Ricky Steamboat was a classic.

Hogan slamming Andre.

The whole show was great

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:19 am
by cap
JabberJaw wrote:Wrestlemania 3

Macho Man vs. Ricky Steamboat was a classic.

Hogan slamming Andre.

The whole show was great

True.

They still say to this day that Macho Man vs. Steamboat is one of the best matches ever.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:24 am
by Malachi Constant
Anything at all involving the HNIC Junkyard Daw. Also that cartoon show with hulk hogan as the leader of a wrestling superhero group or whatever the hell it was.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:22 am
by cap
This is going old school here.

The first Clash of the Champions. It ran opposite Wrestlemania 4 on free TV (TBS)

Sting vs. Flair in the Main Event (45 min time limit draw)
Jimmy Garvin vs. Mike Rotundo
Barry Windham and Lex Luger vs. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard (Windham and Luger won the tag belts)

much much more. Very good show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:43 pm
by captainbrose
[quote="Malachi Constant"]Anything at all involving the HNIC Junkyard Daw. Also that cartoon show with hulk hogan as the leader of a wrestling superhero group or whatever the hell it was.[/quote]

Hulk Hogan's Rock N Wrestling

I used to have the bedsheets

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:44 pm
by captainbrose
also, some great wrestling moments....

Hogan vs Andre

Hogan vs Warrior

HBK's WM12 entrance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:47 pm
by John-Locke
The best match in the Rumble was that Cruiser weight one at the beggining, there were some crazy fucking moves in that.

Whilst watching the Rumble last week I was reminded of a moment that at the time made me and my brother mad and almost made me cry.

Piper had eliminated "Bad News Brown" who refused to leave ringside and ended up eliminating Piper from the outside, at the time I was so mad because I'd never seen anyone eliminated unfairly before, I kept on expecting him to be let back in or something as someone realise that he'd been wronged.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:07 pm
by havocSchultz
John-Locke wrote:The best match in the Rumble was that Cruiser weight one at the beggining, there were some crazy fucking moves in that.

Whilst watching the Rumble last week I was reminded of a moment that at the time made me and my brother mad and almost made me cry.

Piper had eliminated "Bad News Brown" who refused to leave ringside and ended up eliminating Piper from the outside, at the time I was so mad because I'd never seen anyone eliminated unfairly before, I kept on expecting him to be let back in or something as someone realise that he'd been wronged.


i'm still waiting for Piper to get back in....


poor, poor, puffy piper... :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:20 pm
by John-Locke

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:22 pm
by havocSchultz



hahahha...douchilash...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:09 am
by havocSchultz
sooo...... the road to wrestlemania seems to be pretty much complete and paved with not too many surprises...

Cena & Triple H in the RAW main event - is anyone really surprised - or is anyone really sick of triple h being in the main event - i mean - don't get me wrong - he damn near always still puts on a great show - and he is one of thee main eventers - but it kinda gives you the same thing over and over again... will be nice to see him against cena i guess - a new rivalry - so we'll see how it pans out...

and is anyone surprised/angered or what-not that rey mysterio lost his wrestlemania main event status to orton? i can understand them wanting to do a face vs a heel - angle and orton - but what really was the big deal having mysterio win the rumble - or are they gonna bring mysterio back into the fold again - and what about taker - he apparentely still wants another piece of angle - maybe they'll bring them all into the mix and make it a fatal-4-way - now that would be a wrestlemania main event - angle, orton, mysterio and undertaker... alas - that's probably too much to ask for - but you never know...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:32 am
by cap
havocSchultz wrote:sooo...... the road to wrestlemania seems to be pretty much complete and paved with not too many surprises...

Cena & Triple H in the RAW main event - is anyone really surprised - or is anyone really sick of triple h being in the main event - i mean - don't get me wrong - he damn near always still puts on a great show - and he is one of thee main eventers - but it kinda gives you the same thing over and over again... will be nice to see him against cena i guess - a new rivalry - so we'll see how it pans out...

and is anyone surprised/angered or what-not that rey mysterio lost his wrestlemania main event status to orton? i can understand them wanting to do a face vs a heel - angle and orton - but what really was the big deal having mysterio win the rumble - or are they gonna bring mysterio back into the fold again - and what about taker - he apparentely still wants another piece of angle - maybe they'll bring them all into the mix and make it a fatal-4-way - now that would be a wrestlemania main event - angle, orton, mysterio and undertaker... alas - that's probably too much to ask for - but you never know...


I will be shocked, shocked if Trips doesn't walk out with the belt. Not that I care. I can't stand Trips, but I dislike Cena that much more.

Also Angle will lose the belt. Hopefully to Mysterio, but I doubt it. So we will be thrust into another Orton title reign.

What I want to know is how long will TNA let Christian hold the belt????

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:38 am
by havocSchultz
ya - i think triple h will continue to win and lose belts until he breaks the 16 title reigns by flair (trips is at 10 right now)... but i think they will also continue to boost up cena at least until his movie is released - hence - the fact that he is now a 2 time champion...

smackdown wise - whoever wins out of those 4 (and i'm not saying it will be between those 4 - but it looks like it's building to something of those sorts) won't really matter - cause i'd be really surprised if they don't give it back to batista whenever he returns...


in regards to TNA - who knows - it's cool christian finally gets a titel reign - even if it is in TNA - i alsways thought he continuously got shafted whilst in WWE...

props to captain charisma...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:05 am
by cap
havocSchultz wrote:ya - i think triple h will continue to win and lose belts until he breaks the 16 title reigns by flair (trips is at 10 right now)... but i think they will also continue to boost up cena at least until his movie is released - hence - the fact that he is now a 2 time champion...

smackdown wise - whoever wins out of those 4 (and i'm not saying it will be between those 4 - but it looks like it's building to something of those sorts) won't really matter - cause i'd be really surprised if they don't give it back to batista whenever he returns...


in regards to TNA - who knows - it's cool christian finally gets a titel reign - even if it is in TNA - i alsways thought he continuously got shafted whilst in WWE...

props to captain charisma...


Well if you notice, he has already taken the Flair persona from the 80's (ie the Horseman era). It also doesn't hurt that he is giving Vince a Grandchild. I think they could do so much more with guys like Shelton, Kane, hell even Edge, but as long as Trips is around no one else will rise to the top.

You are also right, who ever has the belt on Smackdown is just holding until Batista is healthy. I do want to see an extended fued between him and Benoit.

TNA will be fine as long as they don't give Jarret back the belt.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:45 am
by Vegeta
I agree regarding TNA, I hate Jeff Jarret. Always have, always will. The only wrestler I hate more is Sean Waltman (X-pac). Sometimes the promoters need to realize that there's a difference between people not liking a wrestler because he's a heel and people just outright hating a wrestler period.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:48 am
by havocSchultz
Vegeta wrote:I agree regarding TNA, I hate Jeff Jarret. Always have, always will. The only wrestler I hate more is Sean Waltman (X-pac). Sometimes the promoters need to realize that there's a difference between people not liking a wrestler because he's a heel and people just outright hating a wrestler period.


ya - but isn't jarrett - along with his father or something the owners/bosses of TNA... so - for that matter - jarrett will always be part of the title hunt - kinda the triple h syndrome in WWE... except that triple h is actually hated as much and actually has some talent...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:26 pm
by cap
havocSchultz wrote:
Vegeta wrote:I agree regarding TNA, I hate Jeff Jarret. Always have, always will. The only wrestler I hate more is Sean Waltman (X-pac). Sometimes the promoters need to realize that there's a difference between people not liking a wrestler because he's a heel and people just outright hating a wrestler period.


ya - but isn't jarrett - along with his father or something the owners/bosses of TNA... so - for that matter - jarrett will always be part of the title hunt - kinda the triple h syndrome in WWE... except that triple h is actually hated as much and actually has some talent...


I think Jarrett did at one point, but he doesn't anymore. I think, at least until recently, he was the only one with any sort of name recognition. By no means does that mean he was most worthy. I have never been a huge fan of Jarrett, basically because he doesn't do anything special.

His father is pedalling wrestlers too the WWE.

And Vegeta... Ditto on X-PAC, but you knew that anyway.