Official Wrestling Thread (With 100% More Dickbuttery!)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby Pudie on Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:07 pm

lmao ... Disco Inferno ... totally forgot about that guy.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Kilgore on Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:37 pm

Pudie wrote:lmao ... Disco Inferno ... totally forgot about that guy.

Easily on my Top 10 least favorites of all time....Hey, that'd be a fun list to come up with.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Pudie on Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:42 pm

Half the nWo would be on mine.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Kilgore on Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:47 pm

Pudie wrote:Half the nWo would be on mine.

Don't go the easy route....you're leaving off lots of WWE guys then, and damnit, that's just not fair to Goldust.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Pudie on Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:01 pm

I tend to forget him for a reason.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Kilgore on Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:05 pm

Okay, off the top of my head, from 10 to 1 in order of how little I cared for them, with 1 being the most ass out of the lot:

Top Ten Least Favorite Wrestlers/Associations

10) The whole Filthy Animals Group - No-mask Rey with Devil Horns, Konnan, Kidman starting to slide downward, Air Juvi, Disco, Torrie...good god, even Eddie Guerrero was involved, and I still hated it
9) La Resistance
8) All incarnations of Jeff Jarrett - especially the country-singer one
7) Adrian Adonis - made me uncomfortable as a child
6) Scott Norton
5) Van Hammer
4) Buff Bagwell
3) Disco Inferno (he makes the list twice, so great is his suckage)
2) Goldust - Why do they keep bringing this thing back?!?

and at No. 1 with a bullet...

1) Lex Luger
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Pudie on Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:08 pm

You forgot Buff Bagwells mom.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Pudie on Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:12 pm

Heres my top 10 off the top of my head... I might do a better one later.

10-DDP - The guy had a few good matches. But I hated his promos and him in general.
9- The Cat
8-Fit Finaly - some may argue he's a good wrestler. But the dude bores the hell out of me.
7-Riggs - You know, the big dude from Ravens Flock.
6-The WWE Womens diviosn. All of it.
5-Disco Inferno
4-Konan - bad wrestler, annoying on the mic, and just lame.
3-Glacier.
2-Goldberg. Dude. You cant wrestle for shit and you suck on the mic. Why you were pushed like you were is just beyond me.
1-Vince McMahon. For the love of god just run the comany and stop it. You havent done anything good since you SCSA days, and that was all him.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Kilgore on Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:36 pm

Glacier....I forgot him. Nice call Pudie!

Keep in mind that 'Riggs' was also Scotty Riggs, half of The American Males with....Buff the Stuff. I'm seeing a pattern.

Personally, I've always liked Goldberg and DDP, but to each their own.

Forgot 'The Cat' too...for obvious reasons.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

The Official Wrestling Thread (whatcha gonna do brother)

Postby bastard_robo on Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:01 am

If you guys ever catch up on the current trend of "RASSLIN"

You need to see this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGh0rvxg_n4

Samoa Joe! This guy brings the fucking hate!

Want proof, watch this match!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFHDkLBABQ4
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Terminator on Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:07 am

Pudie wrote:8-Fit Finaly - some may argue he's a good wrestler. But the dude bores the hell out of me.

Holy fuck. Guys one of, if not the best on the Smackdown roster.
Terminator
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Kilgore on Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:27 pm

Terminator wrote:
Pudie wrote:8-Fit Finaly - some may argue he's a good wrestler. But the dude bores the hell out of me.

Holy fuck. Guys one of, if not the best on the Smackdown roster.

I hated Finley in previous incarnations....but I've dug him since he came back as a brawler...Needs to lose the Irish Whuppin' Stick though, he doesn't need it. And normally, I'm not a big fan of the midget angles (outside of when Jericho wrestled midget-Goldberg), but so far I'm liking this one...maybe because he's an evil leprauchaun, and who can hate on that?

By the way, Samoa Joe does kick ass, and he has the best shirt I've seen in a long time...it just says 'Joe's Gonna Kill You'. Nice and succinct, straight to the point.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Pudie on Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:37 pm

Thats one of the things that annoys me most about Finaly right now. You know he's gonna use that damn stick and it ruins the match.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:42 pm

How lame was the whole HHH/Vince's Ass segment to end RAW last night? Not to mention that double-kane thing. RAW is going downhill fast.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Pudie on Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:51 pm

What happened with the HHH thing? My power went out when Vinnie entered the ring.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:04 pm

Well you saw the bit with the water right? They were supposed to drug HHH. So Vince and Shane-O came out and they mentioned who had previously kissed Vince's ass. Then out came HHH who began to wobble and shake his head and then eventually collapse. Vince and Shane laughed and Vince pulled down his pants (and then pulled his underwear into a g-string *shutter*). At this point (out of the view of Vince) Shane-O began to wobble and fall down. Vince was confused and with his back turned HHH began to rise all pissed off. Vince turned around and HHH gave him the Pedigree while his pants were off and that was about it.

The whole drugging thing just seems lame to me. Hope that helps.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Pudie on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:23 pm

Lame indeed.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Kilgore on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:26 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Well you saw the bit with the water right? They were supposed to drug HHH. So Vince and Shane-O came out and they mentioned who had previously kissed Vince's ass. Then out came HHH who began to wobble and shake his head and then eventually collapse. Vince and Shane laughed and Vince pulled down his pants (and then pulled his underwear into a g-string *shutter*). At this point (out of the view of Vince) Shane-O began to wobble and fall down. Vince was confused and with his back turned HHH began to rise all pissed off. Vince turned around and HHH gave him the Pedigree while his pants were off and that was about it.

The whole drugging thing just seems lame to me. Hope that helps.

Lame, yes. Pointless though...not so much. This is all a LOOOONG build-up to DX getting back together. Hopefully to do more than fight the McMahons, otherwise there's no real payoff.

The two Kane thing is stupid, but Kane tends to get a lot of that category of storyline. He'll survive.

Not real big on how they made ECW look like a bunch of assholes, gang-beating a guy who just gave them a lot of props...but I was surprised at how much weight Balls Mahoney and Sandman have lost since last year...I hear Axl Rotten ('the toothless man's Dusty Rhodes') is slimmed down a hell of a lot too...

I really hope the ECW revival doesn't totally get McMahoned. In addition to seeing the old guys, it should be a place for guys like Kid Kash and Jamie Noble to shine. I hope Benoit makes the switch over there when his rehabbing is done.

Question: Isn't Tommy Dreamer really just the 'Brooklyn Brawler' character done by another guy, with fan support? That dude can sure take a beating though...
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:32 pm

Ha yeah I suppose.

The origins of Tommy Dreamer are a bit more interesting though. In his original form Tommy Dreamer wore these bright yellow pants (honestly they looked like fly pants) and he was more of a traditional wrestler. He was never a fan favorite until one match (I forget against who...my memory of early ECW tends to get a bit hazy) where he just took an absolute ass whooping. It was a real turning point for him. He earned the fans support and he eventually lost the pants and became the sweat pants wearing guy we all know and love today.

To sum up, yes his character is essentially the Brooklyn Brawler...but he actually earned it.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:39 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Ha yeah I suppose.

The origins of Tommy Dreamer are a bit more interesting though. In his original form Tommy Dreamer wore these bright yellow pants (honestly they looked like fly pants) and he was more of a traditional wrestler. He was never a fan favorite until one match (I forget against who...my memory of early ECW tends to get a bit hazy) where he just took an absolute ass whooping. It was a real turning point for him. He earned the fans support and he eventually lost the pants and became the sweat pants wearing guy we all know and love today.

To sum up, yes his character is essentially the Brooklyn Brawler...but he actually earned it.

Famous for taking good ass-kickings! Isn't that riding Mick Foley's coattails? Wait...then it's actually riding Terry Funk's coattails...whatever.

Disco Inferno always took a good ass-kicking. But then again, he always seemd like he had it coming...so screw him.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby cap on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:41 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Ha yeah I suppose.

I was almost disappointed when he finally beat Raven. He was never meant to beat him. Boy did those two have some wars.

Deliver the chairshot heard round the world to him, but not beat him.

And then he had to loose like 5 minutes later to Just An Asshole.

Ambition - The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
cap
AIRWOLF

Postby Kilgore on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:42 pm

cap wrote:

Is that a reference to Justin 'Aldo Montoya' Credible? AWESOME!
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Pudie on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:48 pm

Kilgore wrote:
I really hope the ECW revival doesn't totally get McMahoned. In addition to seeing the old guys, it should be a place for guys like Kid Kash and Jamie Noble to shine. I hope Benoit makes the switch over there when his rehabbing is done.

That's what I'm afraid is gonna happen. I understand why they have some WWE guys during the ECW PPV, but I really hope that Vince does this right and lets ECW shine at least somewhat like it did before.

And Sadnman does looks fanstatic. Holy crap.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby cap on Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:49 pm

Kilgore wrote:
cap wrote:

That would be correct. Never liked the guy, he reminds me of a less talented, less deserving Sean Waltman (if that is possible).

cap
AIRWOLF

Postby Vegeta on Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:24 pm

cap wrote:
Kilgore wrote:
cap wrote:

That would be correct. Never liked the guy, he reminds me of a less talented, less deserving Sean Waltman (if that is possible).

God Damn... that's like the biggest insult in all of wrestling! :lol:
Vegeta
PARAGON OF VACUITY

Postby Kilgore on Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:14 pm

Last night's WWE vs. ECW was easily the best wrestling program WWE has produced for television in years...

cap, you'll be disappointed to note that 'Just An Asshole', as you called him, is back on TV in the ECW fold, but more importantly AL SNOW and STEVIE RICHARDS were in the house! Hell, yeah. If this 'relaunch' does nothing but give guys a new start who worked their asses off in ECW to then be completely misused and buried by WWE in subsequent years, then I'm good with it. They still haven't had Sandman do jack, but I'm sure his time's coming.

I'm a little worried that they're pushing Big Show and Angle as the big faces of 'New ECW', as I would like to see more of the ECW guys get a little spotlight. But on the other hand, this is the coolest Kurt Angle I've seen in years, and Show's turn totally caught me by surprise and was well-executed.

I think Axl Rotten may have already been fired before the thing begins, because he no-showed Monday Night Raw, which he was supposed to be at, but we'll see.

I don't care so much about the One Night Stand PPV this year, because it's got a lot of WWE written all over it, but the new brand show, starting next week, shows a lot of potential if they let it go like last night's show.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Leckomaniac on Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:33 pm

Dude at One Night Stand RVD BETTER win the title. And once he has won it...he should refuse to accept it...or claim it for ECW and then throw it in the trash.

Bottom line...RVD is fucking awesome.

Oh and thanks for filling us in Kilgore I missed it because I had to get up early to go to work. Sounds like it was awesome. I hope this new ECW isn't just WWE with a few chairs.

It needs to be balls to the wall or it shouldn't exist at all.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brocktune on Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:38 pm

yeah, i was so happy last night. i would have never thought in my wildest dreams that i would see motherfucking sabu main event at a wwf promotion. and as much as i hate john cena, i ve gotta give him credit for being willing to put sabu over like he did last night. if they would change cena's ridiculous gimmick, and if he would stop directly copying stone cold so goddamned much, i think i could be a cena fan. but im certainly not one now.
even though the possibility of a "mcmahon-ening" looms large, i am still totally stoked that vince would let them do this. as long as they let pauly and dreamer call the shots, and book the shows, and vince keeps giving them the advertising, but also gives them their autonomy, i think this could go over pretty well. i am ecstaticly entertaining the prospect of being able to see new talent come up through the ECW ranks, just like in the old days, just as much as i am looking forward to seeing all of my favorites do their thing again. although, there were a LOT of my favorite ECW'ers missing from last nights broadcast. but who knows, they cant all show up on the same night can they?
man, E C motherfucking W all the way!
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brocktune on Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:41 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Dude at One Night Stand RVD BETTER win the title. And once he has won it...he should refuse to accept it...or claim it for ECW and then throw it in the trash.

no way

no fucking way.

the match will be good, and RVD is fucking awsome (understatement) but (forgive the pun) there is no chance in hell that cena will drop that WWE belt to RVD in an ECW event. no fucking way.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:44 pm

Brocktune wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:Dude at One Night Stand RVD BETTER win the title. And once he has won it...he should refuse to accept it...or claim it for ECW and then throw it in the trash.

no way

no fucking way.

the match will be good, and RVD is fucking awsome (understatement) but (forgive the pun) there is no chance in hell that cena will drop that WWE belt to RVD in an ECW event. no fucking way.

They gave it to Benoit as a "reward" for all his hard work. RVD deserves it. In recognition of a fantastic career. If nothing else it will totally build up this 'New ECW'
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby cap on Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:02 pm

Kilgore wrote:Last night's WWE vs. ECW was easily the best wrestling program WWE has produced for television in years...

cap, you'll be disappointed to note that 'Just An Asshole', as you called him, is back on TV in the ECW fold, but more importantly AL SNOW and STEVIE RICHARDS were in the house! Hell, yeah. If this 'relaunch' does nothing but give guys a new start who worked their asses off in ECW to then be completely misused and buried by WWE in subsequent years, then I'm good with it. They still haven't had Sandman do jack, but I'm sure his time's coming.

Not dissappointed or surprised. Although I don't like him, he is relevant to the history of ECW. I would honestly have been more shocked if he wasn't there

Its good to see big stevie cool and head back in the ring. They both are real good at what they do and you hit it on the head Kilgore, were wasted by Vince.

Hopefully Vince will stay out of the way and let Paul E and Tommy Dreamer " run the show" as it were. Yes there was a lot of violence, but they had some great wrestling. Early stuff with Benoit, Guerrero, Jericho, et al.

Hopefully they don't go straight hard core. Not that it is all bad, but the guys are more talented than beatin the hell out of each other every week. With Angle there it looks like it will have a good mix. We shall see.

cap
AIRWOLF

Postby Brocktune on Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:08 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:
Brocktune wrote:[quote ="Leckomaniac"]Dude at One Night Stand RVD BETTER win the title. And once he has won it...he should refuse to accept it...or claim it for ECW and then throw it in the trash.

no way

no fucking way.

They gave it to Benoit as a "reward" for all his hard work. RVD deserves it. In recognition of a fantastic career. If nothing else it will totally build up this 'New ECW'[/quote]

RVD may "deserve it", but there is still no way it is going to happen. if i could shake virtual hands, i would totally bet money. no chance in hell.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:26 pm

cap wrote:Hopefully they don't go straight hard core. Not that it is all bad, but the guys are more talented than beatin the hell out of each other every week. With Angle there it looks like it will have a good mix. We shall see.

It looks like they are goin out of the way to make sure it isn't all tables, barbed wire, and fire from the get-go, which is good. Lord, I hate to even hope they have a legit tag-team division....

They better not screw this up....
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Kilgore on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:33 pm

Bottom line...RVD is fucking awesome..

As much as I would love to see it, I don't see it happening...there will be some kind of screwjob finish, and RVD has to wait a little longer...because...my prediction, is that Sabu takes Rey's title instead, THAT becomes the ECW title, Rey comes over to ECW (they are already planting the seeds for that transfer on WWE.com), has one rematch and goes back to his roots...then the inevitable RVD vs. Sabu match...And then RVD finally gets the belt he deserves.

I think Angle will stay out of the title picture for a little bit..he seems more like the enforcer of this new group. Wouldn't mind Angle v. Sandman in the near future, it would be interesting to see how the two styles can work together.

RE: MIA old ECW guys - well, obviously, Raven won't be there anytime soon, nor the Dudleys, but Amish Roadkill and Danny Doring are working in OVW right now getting back into ring shape (well, maybe not Roadkill so much). They are in talks with Chris Hamrick. I wouldn't be suprised to see more FBI members beyond Nunzio/Little Vito and Mamaluke. Masato Tanaka has been added to Sunday's show as has Beulah.

This is going to be a fun couple of months, seeing how this gets off the ground.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:40 pm

Brocktune wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:[quote ="Brocktune"]

no way

no fucking way.

They gave it to Benoit as a "reward" for all his hard work. RVD deserves it. In recognition of a fantastic career. If nothing else it will totally build up this 'New ECW'

RVD may "deserve it", but there is still no way it is going to happen. if i could shake virtual hands, i would totally bet money. no chance in hell.[/quote]

I disagree. Unless Vince wants to crush it before it gets going either Cena or Mysterio is going to drop their title and Mysterio is way to over at the moment plus putting the blet on Sabu without Bill Alphonso around to speak for him would be foolish. I think it's a good bet the Cena who is not in a feud at the moment will drop it to RVD who is very over.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:45 pm

Glad to see I have the Chairman backing me. I just think that this is the PERFECT opportunity to let RVD win the belt. It is at the ECW PPV, which constitutes his home turf and he is completely over at the moment. Not to mention all the pro-ECW momentum that has been building as of late.

Now don't get me wrong. Brocktune could be totally correct and Vince could decide that RVD just simply doesn't have the broad appeal as Cena. That is something that Vince would do. I am just merely stating that the stars seemed to be aligned for RVD and the moment a lot of us have been waiting for may finally be here. Or it could just be another standard WWE outcome.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:53 pm

Well I assumed alot about the Invasion angle when it happened....Like that Vince would actually try to make WCW guys look good instead of just crushing them but he proved me wrong.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:09 am

Chairman Kaga wrote:Well I assumed alot about the Invasion angle when it happened....Like that Vince would actually try to make WCW guys look good instead of just crushing them but he proved me wrong.

This is a different scenario though...Vince had provided some financial assistance to Heyman back when ECW was it's own company, and even let them invade a RAW at one point.

With Invasion, there's a few points to remember:

1) Vince had never had any investment in WCW other than they beat him in the ratings for over a year...he crushed them as an F-U to Ted Turner after the fact.

2) The fact they made NO effort to immediately bring in Sting, Flair, Hall and Nash, Hogan, or Goldberg guaranteed it would fail from the get-go. Right there are ALL of the fan-draws from the WCW hey-day, and while they were sitting around collecting their contract money for doing nothing for Sony. Vince would have paid the cash to get any of those guys if he wasn't dead set against them succeeding as WCW in any way, shape or form. Of the second tier guys, theh biggest two were DDP (wasted completely with stupid storylines) and Booker T (who didn't really get ramped up again until 2 years ago). Most of the time, Vince was bringing WCW guys in seemingly just to fuck them over (Goldberg, initially, Steiner).

ECW is getting power players, and giving up Angle to them, securing a TV slot for them, and touring them immediately says to me that they are serious about giving this a chance.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:16 am

Chairman Kaga wrote: Cena who is not in a feud at the moment will drop it to RVD who is very over.

ahh - but what about them making Edge the new #1 contender for the next RAW PPV after One Night Stand...

also - either way - each show will have it's own belt - whichever one goes to ECW - another one will replace it -

tough to say what'll happen - seeing as how Batista is coming back in less than a month - and - technically - is due to get his championship back...

oh yeah - and Rey gives his answer in regards to the ECW offer on Smackdown... how do i know this - cause like i mentioned early on in this thread - Canada shows Smackdown in it's old - original Thursday night slot still... so i already knows what's gonna happen...

:D
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:17 am

This is funny...if you go to WWE.com, click on the 'Superstars' link, and scroll through the Smackdown roster, you'll see a superstar called 'Ignacio aka Nacho'. Click on it, and you get a full profile and video higlights of, well, Nacho Libre.

If this means Jack Black is going to wrestle on Smakdown as Nacho, even once, I am so there.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:19 am

havocSchultz wrote:... how do i know this - cause like i mentioned early on in this thread - Canada shows Smackdown in it's old - original Thursday night slot still... so i already knows what's gonna happen...

You magnificent bastard.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:21 am

Kilgore wrote:This is funny...if you go to WWE.com, click on the 'Superstars' link, and scroll through the Smackdown roster, you'll see a superstar called 'Ignacio aka Nacho'. Click on it, and you get a full profile and video higlights of, well, Nacho Libre.

If this means Jack Black is going to wrestle on Smakdown as Nacho, even once, I am so there.

That is genius. It must happen sometime next week if ever.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:23 am

By the way, who's left for Batista to fight? Orton's gone. Angle's gone. JBL's gone (and he better not show up in ECW). Up against Rey he'd be ridiculous. Undertaker only wrestles about three shows a year. That new guy, The Giant Retard, or whatever he's called, can't even karate chop a guy in the head believably, and Mark Henry still sucks.

I sense a lot more work for Finley and Mr. Kennedy. It was nice of them to clear the way for Bobby Lashley too...
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:28 am

Uuuuumadra? That guy the giant retard or is there another one....Oh yeah the fake Kane....
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:30 am

Chairman Kaga wrote:
Kilgore wrote:This is funny...if you go to WWE.com, click on the 'Superstars' link, and scroll through the Smackdown roster, you'll see a superstar called 'Ignacio aka Nacho'. Click on it, and you get a full profile and video higlights of, well, Nacho Libre.

That is genius. It must happen sometime next week if ever.

I have heard that there are indded plans to have Jack Black wrestle as Nacho to promote the Nacho Libre film.

Also, I missed this but apparently yesterday "Earthquake" also known as John Tenta died of bladder cancer. He was 42. Bummer news he was always great as a powerhouse wrestler.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:34 am

I just saw that over on lordsofpain....Man Tenta was a rough looking 42 I always pegged him as much older when he was big back in the early 90's.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:34 am

Chairman Kaga wrote:Uuuuumadra? That guy the giant retard or is there another one....Oh yeah the fake Kane....

The "Great" (term used very loosely) Khali...on Smackdown...

ya - the dude looks so incredibly awkward in the ring - but have you seen the size of that dude's fist - they're like the size of Big Show's head...

and i would like to see Lashley vs Batista... could be good...

and I loves me some Mr. KEEEEEEEEEEEEENNEDY....

KEEEEEEEEEEENNNNEDY....
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:35 am

Chairman Kaga wrote:Uuuuumadra? That guy the giant retard or is there another one....Oh yeah the fake Kane....

No...I was actually referring to 'Great Khali', the dude from 'The Longest Yard', but I thank you Kaga, for reminding me that there are now 3 guys on their shows that are actually shittier than Gene Snitzky. I'd bet he's now the happiest dude in the locker room. And somewhere, in a dingy motel room that most pay for by the hour, Jon Heidenreich is crying himself to sleep.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:36 am

IPAMPILASH. Fake Kane looks awful. My reasoning is if you are going to do a fake Kane angle get a guy bigger then Kane to be the fake Kane not smaller.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:41 am

Kilgore wrote:
No...I was actually referring to 'Great Khali', the dude from 'The Longest Yard',

see - that's where i recognized that scary fucker from...

and i thought it was from the shower at the local YMCA...

I think he was admiring my great khali...

Heidenreich was meh - but they fucked him with that whole "be my friend and i have chocolate around my mouth" crap... Snitzky's always been a d00ch...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial