Official Wrestling Thread (With 100% More Dickbuttery!)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:45 am

havocSchultz wrote:ya - the dude looks so incredibly awkward in the ring - but have you seen the size of that dude's fist - they're like the size of Big Show's head...

Giant Gonzalez was a monster too...didn't change the fact that he sucked.

I would prefer if they just reworked Khali into a new character called 'Hamfist'. He could just pound guys into the ground like a tent post, like in a Bugs Bunny cartoon. Never, go for a belt, never talk or gargle or whatever he does, never even have a match. Just come out to the ring when someone is being an ass, and WHAMMO they're buried up to their waist in the ring.

I can hear good ole J.R. now: 'Triple H has been going on for fifteen minutes now, refusing to leave the ring until he receives his title shot and...there appears to be some kind of disturbance...Well, it looks like Triple H is getting an answer from the behemoth Hamfist....oh my god.'
Lawler: 'Looks like Triple H is gonna have to change his name to One-Third H, cause that's all that's left sticking out of the ring.'
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Brocktune on Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:05 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Now don't get me wrong. Brocktune could be totally correct and Vince could decide that RVD just simply doesn't have the broad appeal as Cena. That is something that Vince would do.

but thats not really what its about. its about prestige. vince will not relinquish his number one most important most coveted title in a non WWE ring. even if it is one that he is bankrolling. WCW pissed a lot of fans off a few years back, when they started making their championship worthless by giving to guys like eric bischoff, and david arquette. and that is what this is about. for the wwe to drop their biggest title to what is essentially a lesser promotion, they would be doing their titles credibility a great disservice. it is for this reason if nothing else that there is no way that cena is dropping that belt to RVD.

Tanaka was added to sundays card?!?!?! fuckin awesome! that guy rules. now where is mike awesome? maybe hes got too much food on his plate, if you know what i mean. :wink:
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:39 pm

Brocktune wrote:Tanaka was added to sundays card?!?!?! fuckin awesome! that guy rules. now where is mike awesome? maybe hes got too much food on his plate, if you know what i mean. :wink:

Awesome is totally out of the business, and he apparently has no plans on returning. Not even for a visit to his 'Fat-Chick Thrilla' days.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Brocktune on Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:46 pm

bogus!

that match he had at last year's one night stand against tanaka was probably the best match at the event. bummer.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:48 pm

Brocktune wrote:bogus!

that match he had at last year's one night stand against tanaka was probably the best match at the event. bummer.

I agree wholeheartedly...and there were some kick-ass matches on that show to begin with, so that's saying something.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:51 pm

Kilgore wrote:
havocSchultz wrote:ya - the dude looks so incredibly awkward in the ring - but have you seen the size of that dude's fist - they're like the size of Big Show's head...

Giant Gonzalez was a monster too...didn't change the fact that he sucked.

EL GIGANTE.

He apparently retired and went back to South America to look after his mum.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brocktune on Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:51 pm

too true.

i used to get every single pay per view.

this sunday will be the first one i have gotten since last years one night stand. i hope its even better!
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chilli on Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:28 pm

The thing is that if Cena beats RVD, there will be a fucking riot. I'm talking fans rushing the ring and beating the shit out of Cena. You do NOT piss off any fans as bloodthirsty as the hardcore ECW fans, because they will go psycho.

But I'm not convinced Vince would trash a world title... so this is gonna be verrrry interesting.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:56 pm

Meh i's going to be a "controversial" decision. Like a double count out....or a DQ run in or some shit.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chilli on Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:17 pm

Chairman Kaga wrote:Meh i's going to be a "controversial" decision. Like a double count out....or a DQ run in or some shit.

On an ECW show?

That'll also cause a riot because ECW has, to my knowledge, had a maximum of five countout/DQ decisions over the years, all used in vastly different time periods.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:08 pm

Cena could win...and then defect himself...he's dropped enough hints about his respect for ECW, and it sets up a natural rematch for their next pay-per-view.

Normally, I wouldn't consider this to be even a possibility, but the WWE has done a lot of funky stuff lately, the RAW roster is packed with guys, and Cena's slowly been re-tooled as a blue-collar fighter. I could see this as being the one way out of a ton of pissed-off fans.

On the other hand, ECW fans could still call 'bullshit' and tear the place up.

I still stick with my call that Sabu beats Mysterio, and RVD and Sabu eventually throw down, but a Cena switch is an alternative.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Leckomaniac on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:17 pm

Anyone here actually watching the PPV? I am reading the on-line updates but I am curious how the matches are going over.

GO RVD!
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:28 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Anyone here actually watching the PPV? I am reading the on-line updates but I am curious how the matches are going over.

GO RVD!

Got home too late to order the live showing...am going to watch the replay later tonight. I;m trying to avoid the online updates, but it's tempting...I know Fonzie is there, and managing both RVD and Sabu tonight...so one of those dudes wins.

Here's the unspoken third option: What if they BOTH win, and WWE has no main titles anymore? No...that's just silly...but...what if?
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby cap on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:41 pm

Kilgore wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:Anyone here actually watching the PPV? I am reading the on-line updates but I am curious how the matches are going over.

GO RVD!

Got home too late to order the live showing...am going to watch the replay later tonight. I;m trying to avoid the online updates, but it's tempting...I know Fonzie is there, and managing both RVD and Sabu tonight...so one of those dudes wins.

Here's the unspoken third option: What if they BOTH win, and WWE has no main titles anymore? No...that's just silly...but...what if?

It would be an interesting way to reset things... ah the possibilites.

I doubt either will win. Although I would love to see Cena loose.

If anything Rey will defect, but since they have played that up, there is about no chance that will happen.

Ambition - The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
cap
AIRWOLF

Postby Leckomaniac on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:52 pm

Well I essentially got the answer to my own question from my brother. I gave him a call and it turns out he ordered the PPV and is watching it live as we speak.

So I asked how the matches played...he told me the crowd itself is just awesome. They have been going nuts the entire show. Especially for Angle. I knew the dude was over...but he is even over with the ECW crowd.

Since Kilgore is avoiding spoilers...this is for him:

SPOILERS! BEWARE KILGORE!

Thus far the best match, according to my bro, has easily been the Rey v. Sabu match. Here is the synopsis of the ending from an online website:

Sabu sets up Rey on that table again! Sabu does a run and gun through ring and over the ropes but Rey is stand on the table! Sabu adjusts in MIDAIR and hits a flying DDT on the table outside the ring! The crowd chants "holy s**t!"

According my brother they landed rather awkwardly on the table...both hitting their heads. The match was stopped as both were helped out by EMT's. Its possible that this was all planned...but according to my brother (who has been watching wrestling his whole life) it looked pretty bad.

The first match of the night was Orton v. Angle...the fans went nuts for Angle. Apparently in the middle of the match the crowd erupted into a huge "FUCK OFF CENA" chant. If he wins...that crowd will tear the place apart.

I won't post anymore match results...if you are interested in any specifics you can PM me.

I will say that according to my bro the biggest pops have been for Angle, Terry Funk, Tajiri, and TAZZ.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:42 pm

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT RVD IS THE NEW HEAVYWIEGHT CHAMPION!!! I KNEW IT!!! THIS IS AWESOME! FUCK CENA! RVD "THE WHOLE FUCKING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:44 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT RVD IS THE NEW HEAVYWIEGHT CHAMPION!!! I KNEW IT!!! THIS IS AWESOME! FUCK CENA! RVD "THE WHOLE FUCKING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You told me all I need to know to make sure I AM ordering this tonight...spoilers don't bug me, bad PPVs bug me. All hail the new champ.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Leckomaniac on Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:47 pm

According to my brother...best chant of the night:

"CENA SWALLOWS!"

HA! I love the ECW fans.

I am so excited right now.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:25 pm

I call 'shenanigans' on my cable provider...the PPV ordering system isn't working...so I went to full spoilers at a wrestling website...I'm glad RVD won and everything, but why with interference from...EDGE?!? That doesn't make ANY fucking sense at all. Winning with interference is bad enough, but worse when its from a guy who has NOTHING to gain from Cena losing? WTF?

Write this shit so it makes sense...and let RVD win clean, ferchrissakes!
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:26 pm

Though apparently Sandman beat the shit out of Eugene with the kendo stick.

Not as good as a match, but I'll take it. Maybe Goldust or Snitsky are next.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:35 pm

Kilgore wrote:I call 'shenanigans' on my cable provider...the PPV ordering system isn't working...so I went to full spoilers at a wrestling website...I'm glad RVD won and everything, but why with interference from...EDGE?!? That doesn't make ANY fucking sense at all. Winning with interference is bad enough, but worse when its from a guy who has NOTHING to gain from Cena losing? WTF?

Write this shit so it makes sense...and let RVD win clean, ferchrissakes!

Obviously nothing was going to go down clean. I guarantee a rematch this week to help create viewer interest in ECW's new timeslot on Sci-Fi.

Leckomaniac wrote:]According my brother they landed rather awkwardly on the table...both hitting their heads. The match was stopped as both were helped out by EMT's. Its possible that this was all planned...but according to my brother (who has been watching wrestling his whole life) it looked pretty bad.

It wasn't bad enough to be a real injury for either. It was obviously a work because the "EMTs" helped Sabu and Rey backstage by putting their arms over the EMT's shoulders and shuffling them backstage. If either of them suffered a legit neck injury they would have been moved with boards. It was a conveneient way of avoiding a clean finish.

This was a great Pay-Pre-View. Money well spent.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:38 am

Yeah Chairman I figured that was the case...however since I did not see it I just figured I would provide all the info I had.

It appears that everyone I have talked to has been real happy with the PPV.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:47 pm

So far, so good for the new ECW...it's a little different, and definitely more polished, but it's got a lot of life to it. Hopefully it keeps up...

Halfway through the first show, I'll be honest, I panicked a LOT. I mean, WTF was The Ultimate Warrior* doing there? But then, Sandman knocked his dick in the dirt, so all was well.

*The preceeding will only make sense if you actually saw the show, and know what I'm talking about.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Kilgore on Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:04 pm

Here's another amazing thing...after having vanished for the better part of two years, Stevie Richards has now been on national television FOUR TIMES IN A WEEK! Al Snow 3 times. Amish Roadkill once.

That's good shit.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:40 am

Yeah it wasn't bad but I think there is room for improvement. I would actually laugh if they made it like a Mexican fed where they had wrestling monsters....ie the Zombie, Gangrel's Vampire group....all they need is a werwolf, a mummy and a Frankenstein creature.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:34 am

Damn it. I had to miss it because of school. Hopefully my brother can fill me in.

Everytime I see Havoc's avatar I nearly shed a tear. Bret Hart has always been my favorite wrestler and when he lost to Michaels at Wrestlemania (and I refuse to accept that loss...it was a TIE damn it. No one said anything about a fucking overtime!) it broke my heart.

The thing about ECW is that it was never REALLY about the storylines. I mean the only storylines I can really recall are Tommy Dreamer never being able to beat Raven...the Corporate Censor when it moved to TNN (was that the name of the station I forget). But I mean zombies? Vampires? I sure hope not. ECW was always about bad ass wrestling mixed with an all or nothing attitude. I mean silly gimmicks like that just don't fit in ECW. The closest thing they had to a "gimmick" wrestler were the Dudley Boyz...but they weren't anything as far out there as vampires.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:57 am

The Sci-Fi channel has supposedly been demanding certain "gimmicks" to coincide with their channel's style..ie a Zombie character. (How that guy kept a straight face I will never know especially while cutting a promo of nothing but growls "Grrrrrrr").
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brocktune on Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:31 pm

i cant fucking believe that cena dropped the belt to RVD. i am seriously eating mass quantities of crow right now. you totally called it, lecko.

Chairman Kaga wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:]According my brother they landed rather awkwardly on the table...both hitting their heads. The match was stopped as both were helped out by EMT's. Its possible that this was all planned...but according to my brother (who has been watching wrestling his whole life) it looked pretty bad.

It wasn't bad enough to be a real injury for either. It was obviously a work because the "EMTs" helped Sabu and Rey backstage by putting their arms over the EMT's shoulders and shuffling them backstage. If either of them suffered a legit neck injury they would have been moved with boards. It was a conveneient way of avoiding a clean finish.

yeah, it was totally a work. you could also tell by the way the guy who called the match off looked for the right camera to say it into, right before he said it.

terry funk is god. the man is 61 years old, his knees are completely destroyed, and he was still the most hardcore motherfucker out there. i dont know if he got a standing o, as they cut to a promo, but he totally should have.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:03 pm

Brocktune wrote:terry funk is god. the man is 61 years old, his knees are completely destroyed, and he was still the most hardcore motherfucker out there. i dont know if he got a standing o, as they cut to a promo, but he totally should have.

No kidding...I'm positive Terry Funk is going to drop dead in the middle of a match, and maybe that's the way it should be.

The more I think about it, the more I'm hoping the ECW show tightens up and quick...less RAW guys on there would be a nice start. A one-on-one match between two ECW guys (old school, not Kurt Angle mangling Justin Credible - christ, that was such a job, I was suprised it wasn't Stevie Richards getting the ass-kicking) would also be nice at some point.

By the way, the dude that was playing the vampire outside the arena was the same guy who played Mordecai, the weird supernatural evangelical character that was on Smackdown for about four weeks three years ago, and was then promptly fired for having a shitty character and being a douche backstage. Now he's going to be a lacky for GANGREL of all things. Some guys just have 'always going to suck' written all over them. Maybe he can move on to be a third Kane when this idea dies and brings down the new ECW with it.

Think about it, somehow, both Edge and Christian survuved being Gangrel's lackeys in The Brood, and have since become champions, while Gangrel remains a pudgy freak side character with little draw, like Goldust. Maybe it's not such a bad idea...

BTW, Goldust got canned again today. No big suprise.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby cap on Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:13 pm

Kilgore wrote:
Brocktune wrote:terry funk is god. the man is 61 years old, his knees are completely destroyed, and he was still the most hardcore motherfucker out there. i dont know if he got a standing o, as they cut to a promo, but he totally should have.

No kidding...I'm positive Terry Funk is going to drop dead in the middle of a match, and maybe that's the way it should be.

The more I think about it, the more I'm hoping the ECW show tightens up and quick...less RAW guys on there would be a nice start. A one-on-one match between two ECW guys (old school, not Kurt Angle mangling Justin Credible - christ, that was such a job, I was suprised it wasn't Stevie Richards getting the ass-kicking) would also be nice at some point.

By the way, the dude that was playing the vampire outside the arena was the same guy who played Mordecai, the weird supernatural evangelical character that was on Smackdown for about four weeks three years ago, and was then promptly fired for having a shitty character and being a douche backstage. Now he's going to be a lacky for GANGREL of all things. Some guys just have 'always going to suck' written all over them. Maybe he can move on to be a third Kane when this idea dies and brings down the new ECW with it.

Think about it, somehow, both Edge and Christian survuved being Gangrel's lackeys in The Brood, and have since become champions, while Gangrel remains a pudgy freak side character with little draw, like Goldust. Maybe it's not such a bad idea...

BTW, Goldust got canned again today. No big suprise.

I can only hope you are wrong about that Kilgore.

I can see where some of this is going, so you may very well be right.

Vince forgets that ECW was about more than flaming tables and blood. That was just the highlights. They did have some good matches on there. Especially tag team stuff. The Gangstas, the Eliminators, et al.

I hope Vince doesn't f*ck this away, but I feel he will. We can only hope he doesn't.

Ambition - The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
cap
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:45 pm

If they continue to try and push this new ECW on a Smackdown taping crowd with more Sci-Fi characters (supposedly a witch is the next thing) then they may as well call it quits. I bet once they see a giant drop from this week's number (2.7) to next week they may catch on. I bet this week's number was nuilt solely on good vibes from the ECWvWWE show last week and the ONS payperview.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Pudie on Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:16 am

The ECW show on sci-fi was utter crap. ONS proved ECW is just as much about the crazy ass fans as it is about crazy ass wrestling. Filming it after Smackdown totally takes away one of the best parts of the show. I dont care if they do it like TNA in one location, but for the love of god give ECW their own shows with ECW fans! And the thing with the shirt at ONS has to be one of the funiest wrestling moments ever.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Chairman Kaga on Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:34 am

I actually thought Cena was a great performer for continuing to play with the shirt gag.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chilli on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:41 am

Chairman Kaga wrote:I actually thought Cena was a great performer for continuing to play with the shirt gag.

As much as they hate Cena, he should be applauded for going there, doing the job (believe me, he could've said no... granted he'd be punished, but he still coulda refused), playing the crowd (seriously, Cena was working them like a pro), and actually giving one of his best performances.

Seriously - how many other WWE wrestlers ever tried to make RVD look like a superstar?
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Kilgore on Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:45 pm

Lecko...haven't seen your opinion on the first 'new ECW' show.

And I will say, TNA currently has more of a real ECW vibe than the new ECW on TV.

I'd bet Vince can't lower his standards enough to get that.

On the other hand, TNA is killing themselves by giving serious time to Scott Steiner, and (it kills me to say this) Kevin Nash and Sting.

Let Samoa Joe take over, he's your Hogan, so ride that bitch...
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Pudie on Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:13 am

Sting is still the man. You take that back. They are hurting themselves with Scotty and Jarret though. Im surpsied at how good Christian is doing though. When I heard they wanted to break up him and Edge I figured he was fucked. Now he's the man. I love watching him.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:20 am

Pudie wrote:Sting is still the man. You take that back. They are hurting themselves with Scotty and Jarret though. Im surpsied at how good Christian is doing though. When I heard they wanted to break up him and Edge I figured he was fucked. Now he's the man. I love watching him.

Not saying I don't love Sting...but they can't get a focus in TNA, and you NEVER see AJ Styles in anything important anymore...they should be building themselves on those two guys and Samoa Joe. Christoper Daniels is weird-looking, his body-tyoe screams 'giant-midget', and his moves are third-rate Rey Mysterio, so lose him, and put Sting and AJ v. Christian (who needs to be heel) and Jarrett v. Samoa Joe and whoever, maybe Terry Funk.

There's a main-event for a PPV.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

The Official Wrestling Thread (whatcha gonna do brother)

Postby bastard_robo on Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:20 am

Kilgore wrote:Lecko...haven't seen your opinion on the first 'new ECW' show.

And I will say, TNA currently has more of a real ECW vibe than the new ECW on TV.

On the other hand, TNA is killing themselves by giving serious time to Scott Steiner, and (it kills me to say this) Kevin Nash and Sting.

Actually, Nash's role with the company right now is perfect for him. They're working off his old stigma of him not putting over little guys (such as he did as booker in WCW) So he's talking shit on the X division and beating them down untill one of them (probably going to be sabian) is going to knock some sense in to him.> The angle will end with Nash putting over one or more of the x division guys. Which is good. Pluse, dosnt matter how much Nash sucks inthe ring, you just cant fucking hate the guy, he's so goddamn funny in his promos.

And Joe.... Joe is the future, and possibly the present, but TNA shouldnt just trust Joe into the mainevent yet. Give hima bout another year or so before putting him inthe main event.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Pudie on Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:28 am

Kilgore wrote:
Pudie wrote:Sting is still the man. You take that back. They are hurting themselves with Scotty and Jarret though. Im surpsied at how good Christian is doing though. When I heard they wanted to break up him and Edge I figured he was fucked. Now he's the man. I love watching him.

Not saying I don't love Sting...but they can't get a focus in TNA, and you NEVER see AJ Styles in anything important anymore...they should be building themselves on those two guys and Samoa Joe. Christoper Daniels is weird-looking, his body-tyoe screams 'giant-midget', and his moves are third-rate Rey Mysterio, so lose him, and put Sting and AJ v. Christian (who needs to be heel) and Jarrett v. Samoa Joe and whoever, maybe Terry Funk.

There's a main-event for a PPV.

Gotta disagree with you about Fallen Angel. I think he's great. And the tag match with AMW at the last PPV was MOTY for me.

The only person in TNA I just can't stand is Abyss. You wanna talk 3rd rate, there you go.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Re: The Official Wrestling Thread (whatcha gonna do brother)

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:32 am

bastard_robo wrote:
Kilgore wrote:Lecko.. .haven't seen your opinion on the first 'new ECW' show.

Actually, Nash's role with the company right now is perfect for him. They're working off his old stigma of him not putting over little guys (such as he did as booker in WCW) So he's talking shit on the X division and beating them down untill one of them (probably going to be sabian) is going to knock some sense in to him.> The angle will end with Nash putting over one or more of the x division guys. Which is good. Pluse, dosnt matter how much Nash sucks inthe ring, you just cant fucking hate the guy, he's so goddamn funny in his promos.

And Joe.... Joe is the future, and possibly the present, but TNA shouldnt just trust Joe into the mainevent yet. Give hima bout another year or so before putting him inthe main event.

I agree with a lot of what you say, but Alex Shelley isn't Scott Hall, so Nash is looking like more of a douche for having to carry Alex's PROMOS. If this whole plotline ends with Chris Sabin on a level with Petey Williams, and Chris 'The Human Torso' Daniels, then cool. If it ends up with some f-ed up 'Nash vs. Ron Killings vs. Christian' for the NWA Heavyweight title in a 'Who Can Back tha Smack' match at 'No Holds Outlawed Nor Not Considered But Welcomed Since We Lost Sabu At Hotlanta', then I'm not cool with it.

And hire one decent cameraman, and move the fucking fence back five feet. If Styles is going to supplant RVD eventually, then his crazy-ass moves better look kike you can't do them at home no matter how many Jager shots you've had.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Pudie on Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:35 am

I dont suppose anyone has an invite to Pro Wrestling Torrents do they?
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:40 am

Pudie wrote:I dont suppose anyone has an invite to Pro Wrestling Torrents do they?

Not so much...
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:32 am

TNA is a mess.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:34 am

Chairman Kaga wrote:TNA is a mess.

True...but not as much as 'the new-vision ECW'
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:35 am

I meant a mess in the same sense as the mess that forms in one's pants as their airplane collides with the ground.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:37 am

Chairman Kaga wrote:I meant a mess in the same sense as the mess that forms in one's pants as their airplane collides with the ground.

Thus...proving what happens when Jeff Jarrett gets a bit of power.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby buster00 on Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:28 am

They're so real I can't tell the difference.

If these kids had any balls at all, they'd blade themselves at some point. But they don't.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:40 am

buster00 wrote:They're so real I can't tell the difference.

If these kids had any balls at all, they'd blade themselves at some point. But they don't.

Where's Buff Bagwell?
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby buster00 on Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:44 am

Kilgore wrote:

Where's Buff Bagwell?

Shooting 'roids behind the bleachers at his high school, at that time.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Kilgore on Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:46 am

buster00 wrote:
Kilgore wrote:

Where's Buff Bagwell?

Shooting 'roids behind the bleachers at his high school, at that time.

And asking Scotty Riggs where the blow was.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial