Official Wrestling Thread (With 100% More Dickbuttery!)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby CthulhuKid on Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:32 pm

re: Lesnar:

Yup, off to Japan. He can pull down in one weekend what he made in a month with the WWE (Or so he claims) He's a belt holder with one of their Pro Wrestling organizations. From time to time he appears on the morning show of the local Sports Talk Radio station here.

He SUCKED! at Football. Never seen someone get blown so far off the ball at the snap. It was humiliating.

I always thought he would have done well in the UFC or Pancrase.
CthulhuKid
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Brocktune on Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:35 pm

mick foley is a hardcore god.
the undertaker has been the same guy for his entire career. his name is mark calloway. if i understood the question correctly.

ok, so greatest wrestling moments. hmmmm.......

mick foley wins the IWA king of the death match tournament 1995. - wow. this whole show is awesome, but the final match of mick foley vs. terry funk for the title is absolutley unreal. barbed wire boards in both corners, barbed wire ropes, thumbtacks, broken glass, nails, and C4 charges in the fucking ring. by the time the match was finished, and foley crowned the victor, his face was covered in a mask of his own blood. thank fucking god, praise jesus, allah, moses, and vishnu for mick foley.

chris jericho vs. triple H wwf title match - i dont quite remember when it was, but there was this one episode of raw, where the first match of the show was a bout for the belt. this was when jericho still hadnt won the title yet (i think he had th ic belt recently at this point) but he was a huge face. he was so over with the crowd. and HHH was a huge heel at that time. the match was probably about 20 minutes, and was my all time favorite match of all times on raw. the atmosphere was electric. i swore they wouldnt give the belt to jericho. but he won! now, i know that they know who is going to win. but what was great about this match was that i was genuinely excited, cheering, jumping out of my fucking seat when y2j won. i guess i just love being positively emotionally manipulated. this match was particularly memorable, because the end result was "stricken from the record" so jericho never actually officially won the title. weak. i will always remember this match

stone cold vs. vince mcmahon st. valentines day massacre 1998? - this was the match that bore witness to the arrival of paul "the big slow" wight to the wwf. vince got his ass handed to him (naturally) but this was still one of the awesomest matches ive ever seen. loved it.

tarzan goto & ? vs. shoji nakamaki & ? - this one was in the BJPW (big japan pro wrestling). it was a tag death match. i dont remember the names of their partners, but goto fucks nakamaki up big time in this match. the worst part was when goto took that giant shard of broken glass, and started slicing into nakamaki's bicep. unbelieveable. the big japan death matches are fucking ruthless.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:38 pm

i always liked jericho - also - part of the fact is that he's from winnipeg - and he used to bartend at wiseguys downtown... he would still go behind the bar every once in awhile when he would be back in town... alas - i think the bar had rats and they finally shut them down... anyword if he's gonna be coming back - or is he just busy with Fozzie... cause - when you're fired in the WWE - you can still come back - like dying in a soap opera...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby John-Locke on Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:40 pm

havocSchultz wrote:
John-Locke wrote:I've just remembered something I read in a UK Tabloid about 10-15 years ago, remember NAILZ? an ex-con The Big Boss Man had supposedly put behind bars? Or maybe it was some Dentist dude DDS?, might have been the same dude, either way he tried taking Vince McMahon to court claiming he was fired after Vince grabbed his package (Frank & Beans) in the locker room and he didn't reciprocate the advances.

here's NAILZ

the dentist dude you might be referring to was ISAAC YANKEM

who is now KANE.

damn - Gaff beat me to it... well at least i got pics... :P

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was NAILZ, he was only in WWF for about a month right? Anyway Vince tried to molest him in the locker room allegedly.
Last edited by John-Locke on Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby havocSchultz on Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:41 pm

John-Locke wrote:
havocSchultz wrote:
John-Locke wrote:I've just remembered something I read in a UK Tabloid about 10-15 years ago, remember NAILZ? an ex-con The Big Boss Man had supposedly put behind bars? Or maybe it was some Dentist dude DDS?, might have been the same dude, either way he tried taking Vince McMahon to court claiming he was fired after Vince grabbed his package (Frank & Beans) in the locker room and he didn't reciprocate the advances.

here's NAILZ

the dentist dude you might be referring to was ISAAC YANKEM

who is now KANE.

damn - Gaff beat me to it... well at least i got pics... :P

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was NAILZ, he was only in WWF for about a month right? Anyway Vince tried to molest him in the locker room allegedly.

that's fucking hilarious - i can just picture vince storming up to you with his Power Walk in the dressing room and then man-handling your package... then "You're FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED!" classic McMahon...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby havocSchultz on Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:43 pm

you know - i totally forgot that one of our fellow zoners here used to be a wrestler...

here is Adam Bomb:

the slight change in spelling doesn't confuse us Adam... we know your dirty little secret...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby CthulhuKid on Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:47 pm

Didn't the molestation accusation prove false? I know Vince plea bargained his way out of a number of sexual harrassment suits (male, female, who knows) but that was all around the time of the Steroids scandal, so it gets glossed over.

I hope Jericho comes back, at least as a mouth piece. NO ONE is as good on the mic. :-)
CthulhuKid
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Pudie on Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:32 pm

Brocktune wrote:
mick foley wins the IWA king of the death match tournament 1995. - wow. this whole show is awesome, but the final match of mick foley vs. terry funk for the title is absolutley unreal. barbed wire boards in both corners, barbed wire ropes, thumbtacks, broken glass, nails, and C4 charges in the fucking ring. by the time the match was finished, and foley crowned the victor, his face was covered in a mask of his own blood. thank fucking god, praise jesus, allah, moses, and vishnu for mick foley.

That match was unreal.

Another great wrestling moment was WCW showing Sid Vicious snap his ankle at least a dozen times. Anyone have an animated gif of that?
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby CthulhuKid on Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:47 pm

Pudie Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:32 pm Post subject:

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Brocktune wrote:

That match was unreal.

Another great wrestling moment was WCW showing Sid Vicious snap his ankle at least a dozen times. Anyone have an animated gif of that?

That was SICK! That video circulated the web quite a bit when it happened, it has to still be out there somewhere.
CthulhuKid
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Pudie on Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:52 pm

Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby CthulhuKid on Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:54 pm

Noooooooooooo!

Makes me leg hurt just watching it! :-)
CthulhuKid
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:54 pm

Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Nachokoolaid on Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:57 pm

I remember watching that. Still hurts to see.

It's crazy though. Someone asks for something, and then BAM, there is is. The internet is amazing.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby Vegeta on Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:12 pm

"Do da hammerlock, you turkey necks!" - da Crusher
Vegeta
PARAGON OF VACUITY

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:15 pm

Vegeta wrote:Image

hahahaha.... he looks like he just saw his paycheck...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Peven on Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:25 pm

did anyone here see when that Hart brother fell to his death from the rafters onto the turnbuckle in a stunt gone awry? not a real fan of "pro" wresting myself, but have a brother-in-law who is and it really shook him up. i wrestled for real back in the day in highschool, and always kind of resented the association to the "fake" stuff, but do appreciate the athletic ability it takes to pull off the stunts, even if they are choreographed. Mick Foley IS one tough motherfucker too. i watched a special on him a while back chronicling his career, and came away pretty impressed with the guys ability to endure pain in order to put on a good show.

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Pudie on Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:36 pm

Peven wrote:did anyone here see when that Hart brother fell to his death from the rafters onto the turnbuckle in a stunt gone awry? not a real fan of "pro" wresting myself, but have a brother-in-law who is and it really shook him up. i wrestled for real back in the day in highschool, and always kind of resented the association to the "fake" stuff, but do appreciate the athletic ability it takes to pull off the stunts, even if they are choreographed. Mick Foley IS one tough motherfucker too. i watched a special on him a while back chronicling his career, and came away pretty impressed with the guys ability to endure pain in order to put on a good show.

Owen Hart? That was horrible. And his memorial on RAW the next night was one of the saddest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:38 pm

Pudie wrote:
Peven wrote:did anyone here see when that Hart brother fell to his death from the rafters onto the turnbuckle in a stunt gone awry? not a real fan of "pro" wresting myself, but have a brother-in-law who is and it really shook him up. i wrestled for real back in the day in highschool, and always kind of resented the association to the "fake" stuff, but do appreciate the athletic ability it takes to pull off the stunts, even if they are choreographed. Mick Foley IS one tough motherfucker too. i watched a special on him a while back chronicling his career, and came away pretty impressed with the guys ability to endure pain in order to put on a good show.

Owen Hart? That was horrible. And his memorial on RAW the next night was one of the saddest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

ya - hew was using the "Zip-Line" entrance that Shanw Michaels made famous - and something went wrong - during a live broadcast... they've never used the zip-line since from what i recall...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:38 pm

Anything with Kendo Nagasaki or Giant Haystacks is fine.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:42 pm

You mean Haystacks Calhoun? Or was there another Haystacks?
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:54 pm

There was another.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby cap on Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 pm

Vegeta wrote:Image

Gotta love the ole Crusher.

Ambition - The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
cap
AIRWOLF

Postby cap on Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:09 pm

Got a real old school one. Some one was talking about the Von Erichs earlier, in that came one of my all time favorite heel turns.

In the early 80's the Freebirds and the Von Erich's were all faces (back in old WCCW in Dallas). Then Michael Hayes did the mass heel turn. Slammed Kerry's head in the cage door during a match. Lots of implied blood shed, good stuff.

cap
AIRWOLF

Postby cap on Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:21 pm

And one that is more recent.

Tag team match in TNA about a year ago. Elix Skipper and Christopher Daniels against Americas Most Wanted, in a six sided cage.

Take your pick of awesome moment. Either the four man high suplex or.

Elix Skipper walking the top of the to hunnacanranna (sp) Chris Harris off the top the cage to the floor. It was nuts.

cap
AIRWOLF

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:24 pm

cap wrote:And one that is more recent.

Tag team match in TNA about a year ago. Elix Skipper and Christopher Daniels against Americas Most Wanted, in a six sided cage.

Elix Skipper walking the top of the to hunnacanranna (sp) Chris Harris off the top the cage to the floor. It was nuts.

i saw that match - was actually pretty cool - TNA has gotten better and better lately - i've been wondering when the WWE is gonna try and snatch up AJ Styles - arguably one of the most talented wrestlers that's never been on their roster (from what i recall...)
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby cap on Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:31 pm

havocSchultz wrote:
cap wrote:And one that is more recent.

i saw that match - was actually pretty cool - TNA has gotten better and better lately - i've been wondering when the WWE is gonna try and snatch up AJ Styles - arguably one of the most talented wrestlers that's never been on their roster (from what i recall...)

They tried about a year and half ago... He said no thanks. I don't think Vince would have known how to use him anyway.

cap
AIRWOLF

Postby EWS on Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:37 pm

For anyone who has read the Mick Foley autobiography, you can tell that very few people loved the business as much as he did.

That match, he put his body on the line for the entertainment of the masses, of the fans. What he did was un-needed, it wasn't scripted, and I am pretty sure the Undertaker was as hurt mentally as Mick Foley was physcially.

I still think a defining moment was when they held their first major PPV in Britain. Summerslam!
monorail77 wrote:I officially vote EWS as way fucking coolest guy in the Zone

You know it makes sense!
Find out why
Remember, your new thread always belongs somewhere else!
EWS
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby cap on Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:50 pm

EWS wrote:For anyone who has read the Mick Foley autobiography, you can tell that very few people loved the business as much as he did.

That match, he put his body on the line for the entertainment of the masses, of the fans. What he did was un-needed, it wasn't scripted, and I am pretty sure the Undertaker was as hurt mentally as Mick Foley was physcially.

I still think a defining moment was when they held their first major PPV in Britain. Summerslam!

Agreed. If you look at the Undertakers face during that Hell in the Cell Match there was a couple of times where the UT was like " I don't believe I/we just did that!!!!?????" Followed closely by the "Is he dead????" look.

As I said earlier, Mick is nuts. He gave it all to push it to the next level, strictly for the entertainment value. Every time he hints at coming back I just want to tell him...." Mick we love ya and what ya did for sports entertainment, but for your own health.....no more."

cap
AIRWOLF

Postby John-Locke on Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:53 pm

EWS wrote:I still think a defining moment was when they held their first major PPV in Britain. Summerslam!

You have just brought up a painfull memory, my friend had a way of getting tickets & I was offered one, I asked my folks who said we would be on Holiday in France so I couldn't go, well we weren't in France when it was on, we were here in England, so I had to watch it on TV and I missed Davey Boy Smith winning the Intercontinental Championship and more importantly a chance to see Rowdy Piper (one of my all time heroes) in person.

Booooooooooo my Dad for being such a Putz.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:13 pm

speakig of TNA - i saw a bit of it a little while ago and saw Christian on there - i remember reading an interview about him in regards to leaving WWE and he said he had other stuff in his future - but it didn't sound likemore wrestling - than suddenly he's battling jeff jarrett and what-not... what's up with that...

i do miss jeff hardy in the wwe though - i always like him more than matt...

and speaking of piper - piper's pit was on smackdown last night (tonight for americans and others probably) - he had jbl and the boogeyman - was pretty cool... i love piper...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby thomasgaffney on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:17 pm

I completely forgot.....

Remember when Goldberg got his huge push in WCW when he was running through his string of undefeated matches? (Who's Next?)

I was out the local bar the Monday night that he took on Hollywood Hogan (when he was still the big dog in WCW) for the heavyweight championship. When Goldberg got up from the leg drop and speared Hogan for the win and the title, the whole bar went nuts. Fuckin' great match...
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon and apple and barnes & noble
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby John-Locke on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:18 pm

I'M THE BOOGEYMAN AND I'M GONNNA GET YA!

Makes me crack up everytime,

every goddamned time

inspired.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:19 pm

John-Locke wrote:I'M THE BOOGEYMAN AND I'M GONNNA GET YA!

every goddamned time

inspired.

ya - he's fucking cool - he bit the scab/goiter off jillian's (JBL publicist) cheek last night and ate it... fucking classic...
Last edited by havocSchultz on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby EWS on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:21 pm

John-Locke wrote:
EWS wrote:I still think a defining moment was when they held their first major PPV in Britain. Summerslam!

You have just brought up a painfull memory, my friend had a way of getting tickets & I was offered one, I asked my folks who said we would be on Holiday in France so I couldn't go, well we weren't in France when it was on, we were here in England, so I had to watch it on TV and I missed Davey Boy Smith winning the Intercontinental Championship and more importantly a chance to see Rowdy Piper (one of my all time heroes) in person.

Booooooooooo my Dad for being such a Putz.

Apologies man, hope I haven't set back them years of therapy you went through :P
EWS
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby John-Locke on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:26 pm

havocSchultz wrote:
John-Locke wrote:I'M THE BOOGEYMAN AND I'M GONNNA GET YA!

every goddamned time

inspired.

ya - he's fucking cool - he bit the scab/goiter off jillian's (JBL publicist) cheek last night and ate it... fucking classic...

AWWWWWWW

You Bar Steward

SPOILER OR WHAT YA DOUCHE
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:28 pm

John-Locke wrote:

AWWWWWWW

You Bar Steward

SPOILER OR WHAT YA DOUCHE

sorry man - at least i won't reveal the big thing that happens throughtout the night... trust me - it's huge and it changes everything...

besides - the boogeyman thing is not that important - as soon as i saw them out there - i called excately what was gonna happen...

and i changed it to small print now - just in case - you might wanna edit your post/quote above as well - then it saves the rest of the people from it... my apologies once again... douche...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Crayotic Rockwell on Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:33 pm

---invisotext spoiler regarding Boogeyman---- (goddamn, what's the color of the quotebox?)
"- he bit the scab/goiter off jillian's (JBL publicist) cheek last night and ate it..."
-----spoiler end------------

THANK GOD FOR THAT. That was the most ridiculous gimmick WWE had come up with for a long time.. in fact to this day it still confuses me as to why someone thought it would be a smart idea

Unfortunately I gave up on WWE after the Dr Heinie incident, but yeh back in the day there was some classic moments (at least I can still watch Christian on TNA now)
The Anime Stock Exchange for all your anime tripe
Crayotic Rockwell
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:27 pm

My Greatest moment was back in 6th Grade...when I wrestled and took the "Million Dollar" Belt (awsomely home made btw) from a friend of mine at recess....my other friend Adam took the Heaveyweight championchip belt during that same recess...

Come on guys you all know you did the same thing to as kids...LOL
"The only way to rid yourself of tempation...is to yeild to it." Oscar Wilde

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:30 pm

Hollywood_Bob wrote:My Greatest moment was back in 6th Grade...when I wrestled and took the "Million Dollar" Belt (awsomely home made btw) from a friend of mine at recess....my other friend Adam took the Heaveyweight championchip belt during that same recess...

we used to perform the razor's edge on my buddy's little brother in his basement...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Pudie on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:34 pm

ANother great moment was Sting coming down from the helicopter during WCWs Spring Breakout. Wrestling was HUGE at my school, so being the trendy little bastard I was I checked it out. That's exactly what got me hooked and to this day Sting is one of my favorite wrestlers.
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby John-Locke on Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:59 pm

Hollywood_Bob wrote:My Greatest moment was back in 6th Grade...when I wrestled and took the "Million Dollar" Belt (awsomely home made btw) from a friend of mine at recess....my other friend Adam took the Heaveyweight championchip belt during that same recess...

I did a devestating DDT on someone when I was 13 after they shook up a big bottle of fizzy pop and opened it in my Garge Party spraying it everywhere, he got completely stunned and calmed down quickly, this was my first party, no one ever took advantage again & I had many more successfull parties over my school years, I think this action stopped me from getting taken advantage of.

My Mate Andy did a belly to back suplex on a girl accidentaly in a friendly tussle for a Cigarétte in the playground, the girl was suprisingly tough considering we heard her skull on concrete, she just shook it off.

Two yar above me one of my Brother friends broke a bone in someones neck doing a full on intentional suplex on the playing field, when the dude had finally recovered and returned to school after about two months out the same person responsible somehow snapped this dudes wrists (both of them) in a games lesson.

There was another dude in the same year as my Brother who took his wrestling very seriously, he took on a guy three years his senior and obliterated him in one of the most famous fights in my schools history, doing multiple belly to back suplexes on concrete to the douche who was causing trouble. this was not a play fight gone bad, this is how the dude fought in real life, I see him at the train station sometimes and I would not fuck with this dude in a million years, his lower back strenght must be immense because he's short & this dude was big. The other dude looks kinda brain damaged when I have seen him in pubs.

Anyone had enough of my true stories yet?
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Starrcade 1986. The Night of the Skywalkers

Postby SilentBobX on Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:34 pm

This was at wrestling's peak. The Road Warriors vs. The Midnight Express on what is now known as a 'scaffold match'. I saw this hyped for weeks on tv, culminating with the Road Warriors throwing pumpkins off the scaffold to show what was going to happen to The Midnight Express.

Sadly, I had to wait for the video, but it was worth it. Yes, it's choreographed(or fake if you prefer), but it was easily wrestling's greatest moment. There have been other scaffold and ladder matches, but this is easily the best. The only thing I could never figure was how they kept Lucas from suing over the Skywalkers thing. Oh well.

I dunno if this is on dvd, but if it is, I need it, and if it isn't, it should be. The now defunct NWA ran neck and neck with the WWF in the 80s, tho it owned the 70s by a light year.

And so much for all that.........
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:39 pm

Actually JL, those stories are all fantastic, they also seem to be the kind that pro-wrestlers hold dear to their heart when telling tales about why they got into wrestling...so admit it:

You're really William (aka Lord Steven) Regal, right?

Btw, I think when I got back into wrestling after many years away, it was all due to that kick-ass Sting vs. the whole NWO storyline, when Sting 'came back' as The Crow...that was well-paced story-telling, took a year to build to the eventual (though a little disappointing at the finish) victory over Hogan. Then they screwed it all to hell by changing him to Red Sting and all that, but that first year was awesome, one man against an army.

Lately, I'm a big fan of Christian in TNA,when cut loose this guy delivers promos that I personally like as much as good Rock, Austin and Flair.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby John-Locke on Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:47 pm

William Regal really does look like a double hard bastard don't he, I can do a mean uppercut if provoked but he would wipe the floor with me, I'm a skinny bastard, the Divas would beat me up (And I'd like it ;) )

Was The Repo Man previously a member of Demolition or does no one else remember either of them?

Where did you pull your name from Kilgore? (I always call myself that on X-Box) are you a Vonnegut fan perhaps? do you like Trout?

Watching Smackdown at the moment, the 619 has got to be the lamest move ever.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Crayotic Rockwell on Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:53 pm

Sting was pretty cool when he had that trenchcoat and bat back in WCW.. but i never really became a huge fan.. nevertheless, i hope all y'all Sting fans are gonna be tuning into TNA on spiketv to watch his comeback run.. should be interesting at the least
The Anime Stock Exchange for all your anime tripe
Crayotic Rockwell
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:55 pm

JL, you are correct on both counts - I pulled Kilgore from Vonnegut as an online handle ten years ago, and tend to use a variation on it more times than not.

And The Repo Man was a re-packaging of Barry Darsow, who in a previous incarnation was indeed Smash from Demolition.
Before he finally had his last run, he made one last try in WCW as...
a wrestling golfer named 'Hole-In-One' Darsow.

And they wonder why WCW eventually folded...

Why I have access to this information I have no idea, but it does probably explain why I'm not as wealthy as I would like...
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:02 pm

John-Locke wrote:

I did a devestating DDT on someone when I was 13 after they shook up a big bottle of fizzy pop and opened it in my Garge Party spraying it everywhere, he got completely stunned and calmed down quickly, this was my first party, no one ever took advantage again & I had many more successfull parties over my school years, I think this action stopped me from getting taken advantage of.

My Mate Andy did a belly to back suplex on a girl accidentaly in a friendly tussle for a Cigarétte in the playground, the girl was suprisingly tough considering we heard her skull on concrete, she just shook it off.

Two yar above me one of my Brother friends broke a bone in someones neck doing a full on intentional suplex on the playing field, when the dude had finally recovered and returned to school after about two months out the same person responsible somehow snapped this dudes wrists (both of them) in a games lesson.

There was another dude in the same year as my Brother who took his wrestling very seriously, he took on a guy three years his senior and obliterated him in one of the most famous fights in my schools history, doing multiple belly to back suplexes on concrete to the douche who was causing trouble. this was not a play fight gone bad, this is how the dude fought in real life, I see him at the train station sometimes and I would not fuck with this dude in a million years, his lower back strenght must be immense because he's short & this dude was big. The other dude looks kinda brain damaged when I have seen him in pubs.

Anyone had enough of my true stories yet?

Dude...did you raise your arm in the air and point before delivering the pain with the DDT?
"The only way to rid yourself of tempation...is to yeild to it." Oscar Wilde

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:05 pm

Oh, and also...the 619 isn't the lamest move ever...that honor goes to 'The Bronco-Buster' made famous by Sean '1-2-3-Kid/Syxx/X-Pacc/One-Night-In-Chyna/Kevin-N ash-keeps-getting-me-work' Waltman, and, regretably, Mr. 619 himself, Rey Mysterio Jr....He had stopped doing the 'Bronco' for years, but just a week or so ago I saw him pull it out of the vault for no explainable reason.

For the uninitiated, the 'Bronco-Buster' is applied when the opponent is slumped in the corner, sitting. It consists of the wrestler leaping onto the opponent's chest, throwing one's legs behind the guy, and thrusting the groin/posterior region up and down between the opponents chest and face...

Presumably, this move is effective due to most guys not wanting international public emasculation to continue, so they feign passing out to get the match over with....or in X-Pacc's case, the stench is probably just that rank.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby Brocktune on Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:05 pm

cap wrote:
EWS wrote:For anyone who has read the Mick Foley autobiography, you can tell that very few people loved the business as much as he did.

Agreed. If you look at the Undertakers face during that Hell in the Cell Match there was a couple of times where the UT was like " I don't believe I/we just did that!!!!?????" Followed closely by the "Is he dead????" look.

mark "the undertaker" calloway broke his foot in this match. you can see it happen just after foley goes through the top of the cage into the ring. when the undertaker lets go of the chain link and lands in the ring, you can see it happen.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:29 pm

Kilgore wrote:Oh, and also...the 619 isn't the lamest move ever...that honor goes to 'The Bronco-Buster' made famous by Sean '1-2-3-Kid/Syxx/X-Pacc/One-Night-In-Chyna/Kevin-N ash-keeps-getting-me-work' Waltman, and, regretably, Mr. 619 himself, Rey Mysterio Jr....He had stopped doing the 'Bronco' for years, but just a week or so ago I saw him pull it out of the vault for no explainable reason.

For the uninitiated, the 'Bronco-Buster' is applied when the opponent is slumped in the corner, sitting. It consists of the wrestler leaping onto the opponent's chest, throwing one's legs behind the guy, and thrusting the groin/posterior region up and down between the opponents chest and face...

Presumably, this move is effective due to most guys not wanting international public emasculation to continue, so they feign passing out to get the match over with....or in X-Pacc's case, the stench is probably just that rank.

I stand corrected, still it is pretty lame, okay we know it's set up but atleast don't break the supension of disbelief.

Angle as the champ should be fun, I thing Angle is a true legend, no one but Mick Foley gives it all they have got like Kurt, and no one else has the ability, one day he may even land his crazy moonsault.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial