SPOILER - LOST!! Herc Chats Up The Cast In Hawaii!!

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

SPOILER - LOST!! Herc Chats Up The Cast In Hawaii!!

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:30 am

This is likely the saddest Ain't It Cool Coaxial News post you will ever read: my final dispatch from the fabulous Turtle Bay Resort poolside bar - a bar teeming with drunk, bikini-clad young women at the northernmost tip of Oahu. In a few short hours I will board a widebody jetliner and hurtle back over the Pacific to

Read more...

Source: AICN: Coaxial
Ain't It Cool News is a Harry Knowles production bringing you the latest in movie, TV, comic and other coolness that's got Hollywood's panties in a bunch. Primary contributor to this Coaxial Feed is the genius of Hercules The Strong.

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:53 am

SPOILERS

Tony, have you finished the first season yet?

I was watching last night on C4 and I had a theory, what if Walt's dog died in the crash and Walt somehow rematerialised or whatever it is he does the dog, It's a Zombie Dog!!!!

Do you have any theories?
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:40 am

OH MAN I NEED SOME FUCKING ANSWERS!!!!!!!!

Yeh watched the season finale at the weekend. Great great ending. I kind of figured Walt was wanted by "the others" as well.
Still I'm unsure about pretty much everything else. The Hatch obviously leads me to suspect the Island is a military testing base or research base. And we can tell from the sound fx that the "creature" or security system is definitely mechanical and not organic.

Any clue as to what the numbers are about? I know Hurley is connected to them but have I missed any other character references?
All the answers I come up with seem far too prosaic for my liking, hopefully the writers learned from the "X-File" and figured all the mysteries out. I need this to be coherent and well planned not just an ever growing increasingly silly idea.
I think Walt is going to return with more ideas of his powers and I think they may come in to play as the season continues.
The super strength of "the others" is puzzling me. Maybe they were the other survivors and they were altered somehow to be the yin to our lot's yang??
What does anyone else think?
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:02 am

I think the Others are desendants from the Pirate Ship/Slaver Ship "The Black Rock" crew, probably been there for years, They are not the survivors from the tail , remember the Michele Rodriguez flashback in the airport? she was sitting in the tail of the plane and is now a season 2 regular, although we haven't seen her on the Island yet.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:04 am

Michele Rodriguez Cameo? WTF?
What episode is that in?
Yeh they could well be the Black Rock descendants, damnit I should have figured that one out.
So what'syour take on Danielle? Total fucking nutcase who killed her team, or did she have to do it?
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:08 am

Michelle Rodriguez was in the episode towards the end and has a drink with Jack at the airport Bar, having watched it again on C4 I now realise that Jack was himself becoming an Alcoholic like his Father, the C4 Lost website made it even more obvious.

Also it was Lockes fault the guy got sucked into the engine, the guy was walking past and Locke tells him to get away, stalling him infront of the engine, he would have been fine if Locke said nothing.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:12 am

Holy shit! Locke killed him?
Ah I remember the bird at the bar, didn't realise it was Michelle Rodriguez, so she's in the cast list then? Groovy and she's a hot momma too.
I'm thinking are the survivors always going to be kept at 47 people? Arzt has gone so Rodriguez is in?

Ah so much to think about. Any good websites about the show?
TonyWilson

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:21 am

Remember the Old Black lady that Jack saved from a heart attack who said her husband was in the toilet in the rear of the plane, and that they probably think they were the only survivors too, I'd expect him and a couple of others to show up along with Michelle, maybe it was them that Boone talked to on the radio, or maybe he was talking to himself in some kind of weird parallel dimension, the audio was changed so either could fit, you had to be there at the time to appreciate it. There are romours that the security system might be a cloud of Nanomeds similar to some Micheal Crighton book, and that they gave Locke his mobility back, but I honestly have no idea.

Check this site out, there are loads of hidden things It changes all the time, copy and paste a whole page into Word and you might find hidden text or pictures, I'm not sure if it changes as you figure shit out or if they just do updates, also go to the seat arangements and hit the numbers for a season 2 teaser.

Channel 4 have put a lot of effort into their site but it's still early days in the UK so nothing too big to find but worth a look
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:14 am

I'm so far behind you lot. This isn't fair :(
Last edited by TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
TonyWilson

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:15 am

OTHER MAN?
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:16 am

Yeah Tony that is such old news buddy, having fun with the site eh?
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:16 am

Oh bollocks. I really should have got that
Cheers though TG
TonyWilson

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:18 am

No problem, Tony
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:18 am

Yeh it's old news to you, but I'm loving fucking with my friends who are just getting it all now. AAAAhahahahahahaha
TonyWilson

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:20 am

Yeah I'm hoping the bookies in England will be stupid enough to take bets on who dies first, we could make a killing.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:35 am

Hoe far behind am I?
Ok so I know of the numbers on the hatch 8, 15 are the flight number and 42 is the minutes past 10 the flight should have arrived.

Where do 16 and 23 fit though?
TonyWilson

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:37 am

how many of the episodes have you seen, Tony?
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:40 am

Ive seen all of them actually, i watched them in pretty quick succession.
I was on the website on the plane diagram and saw the flight detail so i was trying to dins 16 and 23 in there.
TonyWilson

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:45 am

Now I'm trying to remember all the number references..... When Locke is working in the toy store in a flashback, the real footballs are in aisle 8 and nerf footballs are in aisle 15. When Hurley is running through the airport in the finale, there is a girls' team and all their uniform numbers are 4,8,15,16,23, and 42.
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:49 am

There were numbers written on the T-Shirt of Jack's Bride to be, Hurleys Alarm Clock, Hurleys Speedometer when the Car breaks down, there are tons of them but I don't think they are really significant, but they aren't a coincidence either.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:49 am

I just clicked on seat 15 d and it then highlighted jacks seat, i clicked on that and weird bottle of foriegn vodka appeared, anyone else got that one yet?
TonyWilson

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:52 am

the marshall on the flight is not a real marshall, er i think!
TonyWilson

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:53 am

Yeah. And start with the number 4 and click on all the hatch numbers in order, if you haven't done that yet.
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:55 am

I just tried to find 42F but it didn't quite match, I clicked on another and John Locke's seat went green, and 42F started flashing in the bottom, I clicked on the F which was flashing and I got the bit when the tail fell off, pretty cool. Then when I clicked on Locke's seat I got a Black and White images of Knives and a shot of Locke with screaching music, there must be more to find.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:57 am

yup im doing that now, John Locke's one is weird
TonyWilson

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:07 am

burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:09 am

I've found that if you click a seat in one of the cursed number rows then a characters seat will appear, click on that and a red seat will apear, click on that and something will happen, like the marshalls id showing up and such.

So is anyone on the oceanic815 board?
TonyWilson

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:14 am

AIRWOLF HERE I COME, I just found stuff for Shannon (a Crude drawing of the Island with french writting), the Black Ladies seat brought up her bit about the Husbands wedding Ring, Boone's one was just a darkening shot of him, Charlie brought up some Driveshaft stuff, Shannon also brought up Sayids Passport, Jack brought up the dancing Vodka bottle (I can't believe I never noticed he was an alcoholic before) and Kate's turned the little plane on the bottom into the model airplane. my 1000th post is about Lost, what are the chances eh?
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:16 am

NOw that is some freaky shit John.
So have you clicked on kate seat yet? Just you wait.
And why was her mother screaming "help" when she visited?
TonyWilson

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:19 am

All I got from Kate was the little plane model, which seat did you click, I went through all of them, mostly you click on a seat and another totally different one gets highlighted either Red or Green, It's starting to piss me off now but It sure is fun.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:20 am

Kate has two I believe. The model plane and the warrant for her arrest, if I remember right...
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:23 am

i clicked on the seat next to kate where the marshall sat and his id cam up but the photo kept changing, and it wasn't the marshall in any of them!
TonyWilson

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:24 am

It's been a while since I've been on the oceanic site. Now you two are going to have me going back and spending another day finding all this again.....
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:28 am

John, click seat 15D then click the seat for edward mars-27g
TonyWilson

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:32 am

TonyWilson wrote:i clicked on the seat next to kate where the marshall sat and his id cam up but the photo kept changing, and it wasn't the marshall in any of them!

If you do a right click and freeze it, it is the Marshall, the red one is after the briefcase knocks him on the head.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby bluebottle on Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:51 pm

I can't believe you guys aren't using this thread, and the article it's based on, to talk about how Herc is a dick.

K, I'll start.

Herc is a dick.

Why is he being sent anywhere to report on anything? He's not a journalist, he's a guy who gets posts the TV Guide blurb.

Herc is a dick.

:)
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:45 pm

And it's ALL HIS FAULT.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:59 pm

Doooodes, I don't know if you've seen this, but it'll slightly blow your mind: http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=369
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby wonkabar on Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:11 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:Doooodes, I don't know if you've seen this, but it'll slightly blow your mind: http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=369
wtf?
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:17 pm

What blew my mind about that was how the board looks suspiciously like ours. We should go and kick their asses.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby wonkabar on Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:22 pm

RAID!
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:42 pm

Did a anyone notice iffa they have a the old a guy talking inna the crazy accent too?
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby bluebottle on Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:45 pm

that would be a complicated raid... all that registering.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:09 pm

Bluebottle wrote:that would be a complicated raid... all that registering.

We could just go lurk.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:41 pm

That is fucking crazy, the first thing I thought was, where did you put this in the PZ, but it's not the fucking PZ, only everybody there is like a mirror image of one of us, this is too fucking crazy man, like Woh dude you know, like shit man that is some fucked up shit right there if you know what I'm talking about.

Is this some kind of clue?

Are we part of the story?

Mommy!
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby wonkabar on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:44 pm

Do all our avs' & sigs have like, evil-goatees or something?
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:46 pm

Most users ever online 214, at the moment there are 8 guests, how many are PZer's?

Anyway we will obliterate that record on the first day after the floodgates have been opened.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby wonkabar on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:51 pm

5 guests, 0 users. I'm guessing that's us lurking.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby wonkabar on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:54 pm

Jesus, 1184 registered users! There's your glimpse of the future boys...and Lyra
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:02 pm

I'm telling you, mans, it's the fuckin' numbers. The numbers created that site. The numbers are controlling us now. And perhaps the Guests aren't even us, perhaps they're The Others...

The plot thickens...
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Next

Return to Coaxial