BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (Now w/ Happy Trails...)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby lyra belacqua on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:32 am

ONeillSG1 wrote:
Don't mess with Amanda Tapping.

Stick to the girls of BSG.

You have been warned.
No. Seriously. What is it about her? What has she done in the first however many seasons to make her so above reproach. I go to another site that the gals just love her and I just don't get it. Tell me!
lyra belacqua
GEEK GODDESS

Postby ONeillSG1 on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:37 am

lyra belacqua wrote:
ONeillSG1 wrote:
Don't mess with Amanda Tapping.

Stick to the girls of BSG.

You have been warned.
No. Seriously. What is it about her? What has she done in the first however many seasons to make her so above reproach. I go to another site that the gals just love her and I just don't get it. Tell me!

Character wise, Sam Carter has had a hand in saving the world at least 5 times.

Acting wise, AT worked better with Richard Dean Anderson because of their character's on-screen "sexual tension". Now, coming into the show at the point you have, you missed out on the whole eight season "will they or won't they?" 'shipper question.

It is sort of watching Dean Martin or Jerry Lewis on their own. You look and wonder but if you saw them together, then you get it.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby lyra belacqua on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:45 am

ONeillSG1 wrote:Character wise, Sam Carter has had a hand in saving the world at least 5 times.

Acting wise, AT worked better with Richard Dean Anderson because of their on-screen "sexual tension". Now, coming into the show at the point you have, you missed out on the whole eight season "will they or won't they?" 'shipper question.

It is sort of watching Dean Martin or Jerry Lewis on their own. You look and wonder but if you saw them together, then you get it.
It's too bad that I'm late because I love to 'ship. However, that just makes me more confused, b/c I was under the (obviously now, mistaken) impression that the "will they or won't they?" was between her and Daniel. So how'd they write RDA out of the show (I know he's been back, but he's basically gone) and "did they"? And will the sexual tension stuff now be between her and Cameron or Daniel? See, I'm totally behind on all this stuff and am frustrated to the point of giving up the show altogether.

And since we're talking here, I feel that I need to share that I never watched the show because of RDA-he's MacGyver and that's it. :)
lyra belacqua
GEEK GODDESS

Postby ONeillSG1 on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:03 am

lyra belacqua wrote:
ONeillSG1 wrote:Character wise, Sam Carter has had a hand in saving the world at least 5 times.

Acting wise, AT worked better with Richard Dean Anderson because of their on-screen "sexual tension". Now, coming into the show at the point you have, you missed out on the whole eight season "will they or won't they?" 'shipper question.

It's too bad that I'm late because I love to 'ship. However, that just makes me more confused, b/c I was under the (obviously now, mistaken) impression that the "will they or won't they?" was between her and Daniel. So how'd they write RDA out of the show (I know he's been back, but he's basically gone) and "did they"? And will the sexual tension stuff now be between her and Cameron or Daniel? See, I'm totally behind on all this stuff and am frustrated to the point of giving up the show altogether.

And since we're talking here, I feel that I need to share that I never watched the show because of RDA-he's MacGyver and that's it. :)

Beginning with Season 8, O'Neill was promoted from Colonel to one star General and was put in charge of the SGC. His predessor of the first seven seasons, Major General George Hammond (Don S. Davis) wanted to retire, but with the events surrounding Season 7's finale "The Lost City" was made head of Homeworld Security in Washington D.C. (like Homeland Security but interstellar). The season went by, Jack and Sam got together (sort of) and he then took Hammond's job as Hammond felt the need to retire after all. Jack, currently in this season, is in Washington with the President deciding fate of the world things. Sam in still in the SGC and they are "Seeing" one another.

Sam and Daniel were nothing more than friends, as is Lt. Col. Mitchell. I could go into all of Sam's other relationships, but they don't end up to well. (Jokingly, because the fans wanted Jack and Sam to end up with each other, it seemed that every romantic interest Sam had, lest one, died. LOL)

RDA was in two of the three parts of the "Season opener" and will most likely be in the season finale in March. Then, barring a miracle, no more Jack O'Neill.

The best way to get over this frustration? Start with Season 1 and work your way up. They re-run the first seasons on Sci-Fi Mondays at 7PM-11PM, All weekdays at 6PM, and sometimes on Tuesdays at 7PM-11PM for special occasions.

If you have the coin, Buy the Season 1 boxset. You will not be dissapointed. Or, if you don't want to spend the money at first, rent them from Hollywood Video or Blockbuster if they have them. Or Netflix might have them too.

Believe me, Stargate SG1 (and now Atlantis) is some really smart, really funny and really quaint science fiction television. You will not be disappointed.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:55 am

WTF? Jesus, lets not talk about Stargate. Anything but that.

Back on topic: Last nights episode was yet ANOTHER FUCKING TEARJERKER. I think Ron Moore's goal is to create a generation of weepy, sensitive sci fi dorks. That whole bit at the end with the "Laura" was so well done.

So we have a big question this week though: Did that cylon army come a callin' just so Sharon could ingratiate herself to the crew?
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:24 pm

Can a one of a you putzes PM me when a they start a showing the monkey inna the robot dog suit, eh?
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby lyra belacqua on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:39 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:Back on topic: Last nights episode was yet ANOTHER FUCKING TEARJERKER. I think Ron Moore's goal is to create a generation of weepy, sensitive sci fi dorks. That whole bit at the end with the "Laura" was so well done.
If I wasn't so innocent and trusting, right now I'd think you were, in fact, a woman posing as a g@y man. If Laura hadn't take the "naming" as such an honor, I would have flat out hated it (yah, I know the history, but it's still sexist and rather silly).

So we have a big question this week though: Did that cylon army come a callin' just so Sharon could ingratiate herself to the crew?
I believe Sharon when she says that the Cylons see her as a liability, but I do think the whole thing was staged. I never get my happy endings anymore. :( Plus it gave TPTB a chance to show off some beauty shots with all those Cylon flying thingys.

Since I do think the whole thing was staged, I think this is just one more piece of evidence that Adama is a Cylon (however illogical, I'm clinging to that hope :) ).

And what was with the Starbuck/Lee/D shit they were starting during this episode?
lyra belacqua
GEEK GODDESS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:46 pm

I think Apollo just wants to get laid. He think he feels he needs to prove me that he is not Dumbledore.

And I think it was all staged too, since the Cylons don't believe in DEATH really, since their consciousness will carry on in another body after one is destroyed, it wouldn't be a big deal to sacrifice a small portion of their fleet in that way.

I almost flipped out at the end when Tyrol went to see Sharon. I thought for sure she was going to say to Tyrol the same things she said to Helo. "You will always be first in my heart." Or something like that. But they actually let the show drift off on an optimistic note.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby bluebottle on Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:44 pm

I think the whole thing was staged too.

And Burl, I don't think it was an optimistic note, it was a big question mark... I think Tyrol still has feelings for Sharon, and when Helo asked her if she still loved the chief, she didn't say no.

I JUST finished the episode, and i cried like a baby.

Man, this show fills the Buffy hole.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:20 pm

I also just finished watching the episode, I didn't cry but I did get caught up in the moment.

All the pilot's and engineers bicker like kids in a frackin playground, and then the people who are morally reprehensible are simply forgiven when they have a change of heart, Bollocks, that cow that shot Boomer would not be able to get in my good books so easily.

Tigh was brilliant though, also the first to panic and cause tension. I love it, he's so predictable it's adorable.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby ONeillSG1 on Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:29 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:WTF? Jesus, lets not talk about Stargate. Anything but that.

Yea, because Stargate is WAY above your head, brother.

:)
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:28 pm

ONeillSG1 wrote:
burlivesleftnut wrote:WTF? Jesus, lets not talk about Stargate. Anything but that.

Yea, because Stargate is WAY above your head, brother.

:)

Yeah above my head is the new boring.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby DennisMM on Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:28 pm

Not going to discuss "BSG" story. But Lucy looked like a skank. She's much too thin for her bone structure. The blonde hair didn't look very genuine, even discounting my prior knowledge. The eye makeup looked heroin-chic. WTF?

EDIT 9/19/05 -- I fixed my spelling; too bad it doesn't show in the quotes. Damn, I must have been tired. I still think she looked skanky. Julia hated her look too.
Last edited by DennisMM on Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:37 pm

DennisMM wrote:Not going to discuss "BSG" story. But Lucy looked like a skank. She's much too think for her bone structure. The blone hair didn't look very genuine, even discounting my prior knowledge. The eye makeup looked heroin-chic. WTF?

:shock:
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby bluebottle on Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:59 pm

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH DENNIS, YOU IMPOSTER!
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby lyra belacqua on Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:04 pm

DennisMM wrote:Not going to discuss "BSG" story. But Lucy looked like a skank. She's much too think for her bone structure. The blone hair didn't look very genuine, even discounting my prior knowledge. The eye makeup looked heroin-chic. WTF?

Woo-hoo! Go Dennis!
lyra belacqua
GEEK GODDESS

Postby DennisMM on Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:09 pm

lyra belacqua wrote:

Woo-hoo! Go Dennis!

Blondes may have more fun, but not with me. In descending order of preference: Dark red, auburn, light red, black, dark brown, light brown, white, dark blonde, light blonde, horrible bleached blonde. Bald comes in dead last only because too many people, like me, have bad skulls.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:10 pm

what. The. FUCK is going on in my pathetic universe?

It's supposed to be out on DVD today right? So I got the day all planned...
1. Go to video store and rent vol 1 & 2
2. Go to Cody's books and pick up "Anansi Boys"
3. Get a sandwich (hero, grinder, hoagie...whatever)
4. Get high, throw on BG, bliss.

So I go to my local vid store...not in. I ask was it supposed to be out today? Why yes, but it's not in yet. So now I gotta go to a kick ass vid store in Berkeley...they'll def have it right...WRONG! Now, the OCD starts kickin' in (and thank you ThisistheGirl for bringing that to my attention!) and I'm panicking...where to next? Allright, I'll suck it up and go to Hollywood...no dice. Cockbuster...no. WHAT HAPPENED? And why is my cat insisting on licking my hair/scalp right now (she's perched on my chair)? Is she trying to soothe my frayed nerves? 'Cuz it's working.

oh, and I got the book and sandwich, but refuse to get high until my (local) vid store closes, when I know for sure that my humble dreams on this day, Sept. 20th, won't come to fruition.

(btw, it's like i've got some kind of fish oil in my hair...now she's moving to a different spot!)

{Edit} just called...it's in!!! And my cat is still licking my hair! Psycho-kitty, qu'est que c'est!
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:22 pm

Dude your CAT is turning me on.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:42 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:Dude your CAT is turning me on.

BWAHAHAH!!! LOL!!! IPAMPILASH!!!

but she's a female.

So, ok, I get down to vid store where the clerk has graciously saved me a copy of disc 1. But I, being the genius/dork that I am, know that the mini was also included...so I ask is disc 1 the mini or the episodes?
Ah-ha!
Disc 1, I guess, was the mini, so I picked up discs 2 and 3. Is the first episode called 33? 'Cuz it had fucking better be!
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:44 pm

IPAMPILASH

Enjoy the show KC, it's a good watch.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:48 pm

John-Locke wrote:

IPAMPILASH

Enjoy the show KC, it's a good watch.

SO IS 33 THE FIRST EPISODE OR NOT?!?!?

{in loving memory of the much missed AdamBalm 'homage' to Blue...}
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:23 pm

Yeah that's the first.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby ONeillSG1 on Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:51 pm

It is the first ep, but be sure to see the miniseries first.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:05 pm

ONeillSG1 wrote:It is the first ep, but be sure to see the miniseries first.

Did that a while ago, but thanks.

So...pretty good so far. That 5th episode with Starbuck is the best of the lot, aside from the wildly implausible "I can plug a whole in a spaceship with a tampon (or some such thing)". And that's my beef with the show, why it's not just utter greatness...for every great plot twist and brilliant bit of dialogue there's is always some gaping maw of logic/improbability that I notice as well.

And no offense John, but I fucking loathe the simian looking, watch me over-act the fuck out of this role Balthar.
Gotta agree with the Burl...ya'll can go fuck some corn, Starbuck rocks!
From what I've seen, I dig both Adama and Roslin. And give me some more Callum Keith Rennie! Each of his turns as Leobon have been dazzling.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:54 pm

I hated Balthar at first, thought his acting was terrible. He might grow on you.

Adama & Roslin? Bore me.
Starbuck is okay but for me it's more about Tigh, Tyrol, Halo, Baltar,Boomer, The Blonde Cylon & all the little parts like Hotdog & the dude who works 3rd in Command on the Deck (or whatever it's called).

Each to their own I suppose

It gets much better as it goes on, but you get less CGI fest's, just more interesting plot lines, twists & turns.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:36 am

you know what really irks me about the show...the "press".

(roughly) 45,000 people...and a press corps of, what 20-30?

Gimme a frakin break!

Mankinds on the precipice of extinction, against an enemy that outguns us, outnumbers us and has the abiltiy to imitate us yet Fox and CNN are still going strong...please. Weakest part of the show, IMHO.

And yet still enough quatlity moments and little suprises to make me want more.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:43 am

Arent there loads of press because they were on the same shuttle as Roslin, after doing a report on Galactica & her visit?

Thought so, stop your bitching bitch.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:49 am

John-Locke wrote:Arent there loads of press because they were on the same shuttle as Roslin, after doing a report on Galactica & her visit?

Oh, so they can't do anything else, 37 days later, than still be "press"?
Fate of fucking humanity in the balance, and there's bullshit political contrivances. Fate of fucking humanity. It's a weak plot point. Deal.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:22 am

Hey mate I was only defending why there were so many, not that I think they take the show in a good direction.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby wonkabar on Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:29 am

keepcoolbutcare wrote:you know what really irks me about the show...the "press".

(roughly) 45,000 people

Mankinds on the precipice of extinction, against an enemy that outguns us, outnumbers us and has the abiltiy to imitate us yet Fox and CNN are still going strong...please. Weakest part of the show, IMHO.

I agree. I don't think "freedom of the press" would be very high on the public's priority-list under such conditions.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:39 am

keepcoolbutcare wrote:
John-Locke wrote:Arent there loads of press because they were on the same shuttle as Roslin, after doing a report on Galactica & her visit?

studly of fucking humanity in the balance, and there's bullshit political contrivances. studly of fucking humanity. It's a weak plot point. Deal.

Like after 37 days, you would quit your job to do something important. Not that your job isn't important, but you know what I mean.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:56 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:
keepcoolbutcare wrote:

studly of fucking humanity in the balance, and there's bullshit political contrivances. studly of fucking humanity. It's a weak plot point. Deal.

Like after 37 days, you would quit your job to do something important. Not that your job isn't important, but you know what I mean.

Hey bartending...well, nevermind. Tho' I hated scene with Zarek behind the bar. Never, ever let the customers serve drinks.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby lyra belacqua on Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:55 am

Okay, I don't even like Adama, but I was soooo with him at the end. "I'm getting my men." Fuckin' A, you are baby.

The PegaSix was heartbreaking (yet again, another character that I used to like and then didn't care much for and now I'm all sypathetic and emotional towards). The whole almost rape thing with Sharon and then hearing those men (bastards!) tell the story of raping PegaSix with such glee...it was the creepiest thing I've heard in weeks and it physically effected me...I made myself as small as I could while watching. It was like I was afraid they'd come out of the tv for me. That's powerful television.

I did love seeing Michelle Forbes again (Homicide was the bestest show ever.), but was it just me, or was she all boobs or what? Seriously, I don't know how any of her underlings can look her in the eye.

And can they just kill off Starbuck already? I wanted to bitch slap her during the pre-mission meeting. Shut the fuck up girly or get out of my classroom (oh, wait, that may be just me projecting a little, just a little).

And who was the Pegasus XO? I know I know that actor from somewhere.

And where was Laura during all this? Certainly her with the rest of the 40,000+ people behind her would have some weight, even if it is involving military matters. I mean, humanity was destroyed. The rules have changed.

ETA: Oh, and what was with the fucking awful music? I tend to only notice music when it's bad, so this episode's music must have been downright hideous. At one point I thought I was watching Miami Vice based on the music alone.
lyra belacqua
GEEK GODDESS

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:46 am

I wondered if they were gonna do the Pegasus story in this version of Galactica but I didn't think it would be for a while if they did.

I chuckled when Tyrol started making the Blackbird because I had been thinking for a while that they were gonna have to find a way to build ships sooner or later. Kinda nice how the Pegasus shows up and restocks Galactica.

The scene with the Pegasus men gloating over raping their copy of Number 6 was repulsive, like I'm sure it was meant to be. I felt dirty just listening to them.

I was glad to see Michelle Forbes again, but every time I see her I think Ensign Ro. I never got around to watching Homicide. I too noticed the boobs. I'm pretty sure that was Colonial-issue tissue.

I haven't really had any problems with any of the actors, which surprises me because Olmos was the big question mark for me. I have never liked him in anything. Ever. Somehow, though, he managed to not make me turn the channel during the mini-series and I'm still here. I was on the fence about making Starbuck a woman but I'm digging Sackhoff's work. It's pretty much the same character except, you know, with a vagina.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bluebottle on Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:30 pm

THE MUSIC bugged the shit out of me too! Within the first couple minutes i was thinking, "this music sucks, what is going on?!"

They must have someone different scoring the show; i hope it's not permanent.

Great episode, tho.

The only thing i didn't like, was that it ended and now we have to wait until NEXT YEAR.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:08 am

lyra belacqua wrote:
I did love seeing Michelle Forbes again (Homicide was the bestest show ever.), but was it just me, or was she all boobs or what? Seriously, I don't know how any of her underlings can look her in the eye.

She did look pretty boobalicious. If you like Forbes, you need to see "Global Frequency." It's a supporting role, but she's great. You can get it through the usual channels for stuff that's otherwise hard to get (BT, I mean -- I don't do it, but this isn't commercially available).
DennisMM

Postby TonyWilson on Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:30 am

Well after reading some of the talkback posts in the main site I was really sold on this show. I'm downloading the 2 part tv movie now and just watched the first 4 minutes, damn that's fantastic opening.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby burlivesleftnut on Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:12 am

I just now got around to watching Pegasus. It was again a stellar episode by TV standards, but a little flat compared to other Galactica episodes. I think it had ALOT to do with the aforementioned music.

Those people on Pegasus are assholes.

The mechanics of the plot are fun, but a little too similar to last seasons finale. Let's make a big reveal, fracture up the family, then fuck'em until the fans can't poop for a week. I am stoked to see the resolution, but come on.

Oh and the people on Pegasus are assholes..
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby TonyWilson on Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:59 am

Burl, what the fuck is that signature???
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:43 am

Overall, I really enjoyed this ep, seeing a new, more modern battlestar was very fucking cool, but there were a few things that bugged me:

Pegasus, what i disliked:

As previously mentioned, music was bad, bad, bad!

I didn't care for the sweeping generalities with respect to each set of crew. Without exception everyone from the Pegasus was a major Struggling Background Artist, bordering on psychopath in some cases. They all made Tigh look like Mother Theresa, while everyone from Galactica, whlie not exactly pure as the driven snow, had conscience. That just didn't seem realistic to me.

Starbuck in the briefing. Even if she were getting used to getting away with shit, it's not like she'd never served time in the military prior to the Cylon attack. I don't care how rightfully indignant you are, that shit doesn't fly in any military organization.

What I did like:

The injection of a new point of view. Obviously a lot of what Adama and the rest of the Galactica gang had done out of necessity would look pretty bizarre to an outside party (see Adama's discussion with Tigh about the log books). It's interesting to see Adama work with another "superior" who can question his judgment, other than Laura.

The possibility of upheaval of the entire system of government...again. Adama and Laura had finally come to a meeting of the minds, only to have the very basis of that understanding thrown into doubt by the introduction of a new military leader who can (and will) overrule Adama. What if this new leader thinks the President was chosen incorrectly? Or is unnecessary? etc, etc. This echoes, to a certain extent, the trials that Tigh went through as commander of the fleet, but it'll be interesting to see how the rest of the fleet reacts to this change.

Course, this may all be moot if the cylons just blow up the pegasus in the next ep. I haven't read anything about where this series is going this season. Is the plan to keep the Pegasus around for awhile, or is they gone after the next episode?
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby burlivesleftnut on Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:24 am

Do you know what happened to the Pegasus in the original show?
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby lyra belacqua on Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:26 am

No. What?
lyra belacqua
GEEK GODDESS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:32 am

There was a similar set up. Cain was all about kicking Cylon ass and Adama was all about finding earth. They parted company with the Pegasus headed off for the fight of its life... she and her crew was not heard from again. But in that one Cain wasn't such an rape-allowing asshole.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby bluebottle on Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:10 pm

No... but he did pick the wrong day to quit amphetamines.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:51 pm

Bluebottle wrote:No... but he did pick the wrong day to quit amphetamines.

And sniffing glue.
DennisMM

Postby Bean on Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:11 pm

Can you edit the title so the index doesn't get stretched out?
Bean
AIRWOLF

Postby bluebottle on Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:22 pm

yes... yes i can.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:30 pm

The Dino, he wishes to be a part of a the conversation, but the truth, she must be a told inna that a the Dino, he STILL has a not seen any of a the new series....

Anna I've never watch a the Buffy or a the Angel either...

Although I did catch a couple of a the Xena episodes once...

...sniff....
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby wonkabar on Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:47 pm

wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial