BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (Now w/ Happy Trails...)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (Now w/ HOLY FRAK!!!)

Postby TonyWilson on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:55 pm

LegoKenobi wrote:
TonyWilson wrote: I adored the scene of Adama on his way to confront Tigh as the ship and crew fall apart around him, nothing more bleak.

i forgot to ask: was i the only one on the edge of their seat during that whole scene, yelling at the TV "don't you fracking writers DARE kill off one-eyed motherfrackin' TIGH!!"

for a second there, i was convinced it was gonna happen. ron moore has said in the past that the death toll is going to be very high, and just coming off the shock of dee's death, i was convinced that this was just the beginning of a landslide fo death -- i was sure tigh was going to be next. happily, i was totally, completely wrong.

I wasn't too worried as I was thinking there's no way they'll kill another major character so quickly but to be honest as of now I'm shitting it about nearly everyone with the exception of Baltar and Hera who will go off with a Six to start the Human race as we know it now in my opinion. Everyone else is probably doomed though.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Re: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (Now w/ HOLY FRAK!!!!)

Postby DennisMM on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Fried Gold wrote:Items to include in final season of Battlestar Galactica:

1. They should find the remains of a flying motorcycle in the ruins of Earth.
2. Starbuck needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine for some reason.
3. Whenever Baltar's not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Baltar"?

They fight! And Bite! And Bark!
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby so sorry on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:11 pm

TonyWilson wrote:I adored the scene of Adama on his way to confront Tigh as the ship and crew fall apart around him, nothing more bleak.

Boy, I'm on a completely different wavelength TW. I thought that was one of the silliest scenes. All of them had that bad "I'm acting really dejected" look on their faces, and they were so perfectly staged at 5 feet intervals ("Ok, you sit and look upset, you stand and look upset, you lean against this wall and look upset, you hold your head and look upset, etc etc).

To each his own, I guess. :wink:
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Leckomaniac on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:13 pm

so sorry wrote:
TonyWilson wrote:I adored the scene of Adama on his way to confront Tigh as the ship and crew fall apart around him, nothing more bleak.

Boy, I'm on a completely different wavelength TW. I thought that was one of the silliest scenes. All of them had that bad "I'm acting really dejected" look on their faces, and they were so perfectly staged at 5 feet intervals ("Ok, you sit and look upset, you stand and look upset, you lean against this wall and look upset, you hold your head and look upset, etc etc).

I tend to agree with So Sorry on this one. It didn't bug me, per se, but I did register it. Although I did love:

"Give me your side arm...frakkin loaded!"

Heh.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:
so sorry wrote:

I tend to agree with So Sorry on this one. It didn't bug me, per se, but I did register it. Although I did love:

"Give me your side arm...frakkin loaded!"

Heh.

I'm more of the mind that he might have taken one off a corpse that nobody could be bothered to clean up. That's how awful the place looked. :lol:
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby Bloo on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:22 pm

I didn't really have a feeling either way on that scene but it lead to my favorite scene, between Adama and Tigh
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby sonnyboo on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:33 pm

From a technical, production/producer standpoint, killing DEE made sense. Her character had been shoved to the background for some time. She was a bit role anyway that got thrust to the front, seemingly out of no where. Keeping her there was hard enough and when her main relationship ended, so did the usefulness of that character.

As for ELLEN as the fifth cylon, that to me is quite indicative of what Ron Moore has said all along -> which is that they had no master plan from the outset. They make each episode and then back peddle to string it together. To me, that is only slightly less offensive than Chris Carter's statements in Rolling Stone about X-FILES when he said he'll never solve the mysteries or ever get those two truly together. When there is no master plan, no big picture or overriding story from the outset, it seems to me that we're solely at the whims of moment. Personally, I feel like ALL FIVE of the "Final Cylons" were picked less because of story reasons and more because they were the people least likely picked on Internet polls. It makes no real sense and barely escapes contradiction within the show.

As much as I believe in the words written above, I can say that I have enjoyed Battlestar Galactica immensely. I only wish they had the foresight to plan ahead beyond an episode or two and how much more interesting it all would have been if someone truly steered the ship with guidance the whole time, not just episode to episode.
Last edited by sonnyboo on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sonnyboo
REAL DRAGON

Postby The Vicar on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:40 pm

That's fair.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby bluebottle on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 pm

so sorry wrote:

Quoted for truth.

That scene was RIDICULOUS. All the moping, and the two guys fighting, and some "LIFE SUXX" type slogan sprayed on the wall...

Boo.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 pm

I thought that pretty much the whole episode was shit.

I know I've had my up's and downs with BSG over the years but now I'm wondering if it's always been this awful and I've only just now realised how bad it really is or has it been a gradual deterioration like the rotting of a corpse?

The only reasons I'm going to continue to watch are through morbid curiosity and in the hope of some cool FX spaceship battle type stuff.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Pacino86845 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:12 pm

You just don't know what you talkin' about, foo'.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Leckomaniac on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 pm

John-Locke wrote:I thought that pretty much the whole episode was shit.

I know I've had my up's and downs with BSG over the years but now I'm wondering if it's always been this awful and I've only just now realised how bad it really is or has it been a gradual deterioration like the rotting of a corpse?

The only reasons I'm going to continue to watch are through morbid curiosity and in the hope of some cool FX spaceship battle type stuff.

:P

Your words are like knives.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:15 am

John-Locke wrote:I thought that pretty much the whole episode was shit.

I was fairly critical in my last post, but having watched the episode again (and reading some of Ron Moore interview comments) I'm starting to think that something's not quite right.

It's moved from "revelation" to anti-climax for too long now and I think I was expecting some sort of pay-off perhaps. I can't see a meaningful ending in sight.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:54 am

With BSG, there's always been a payoff with the wait.

Same as Dexter.

I'll wait for the payoff, no matter what because I haven't been disappointed yet. I have faith, must be where the Galactica left it, with me :lol:
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:26 pm

with BSG, i think the journey is at least as important if not moreso than the destination. if you're only watching the show for the "payoff" then you're probably setting yourself up to be disappointed. if you're not enjoying the journey, you're probably not going to like the destination any better.

the strength of BSG has always been the balance the writers keep between moving the story forward and staying true to the characters and producing powerful scenes that are true to those characters. the last episode had those kinds of moments in spades. the revelations wouldn't matter if they didn't happen to characters we care about.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:42 pm

To me the payoff will hopefully occur in the grander scheme of things: unifying the different ideas on religion and artificial vs "true" intelligence... this latest episode did that in an extremely satisfying way, so at this point I'm more giddy than ever before... also I totally called the humans are Cylons, Cylons are humans thing when Razor first aired.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby TonyWilson on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:To me the payoff will hopefully occur in the grander scheme of things: unifying the different ideas on religion and artificial vs "true" intelligence... this latest episode did that in an extremely satisfying way, so at this point I'm more giddy than ever before... also I totally called the humans are Cylons, Cylons are humans thing when Razor first aired.

Quoted for truth.

It is a phenomenal show and these final 10 eps are going to take it off the scale. It feels similar to The Fountain or 2001 in that it's looking for spiritual answers in science and wants to unify faith and empiricism in some way.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:34 pm

TonyWilson wrote:It feels similar to The Fountain

Oh dear god no.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Fried Gold wrote:

Oh dear god no.

Good christ yes. Similar except with a much stronger focus on character.
TonyWilson

Postby papalazeru on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:11 am

TheBaxter wrote:with BSG, i think the journey is at least as important if not moreso than the destination. if you're only watching the show for the "payoff" then you're probably setting yourself up to be disappointed. if you're not enjoying the journey, you're probably not going to like the destination any better.

the strength of BSG has always been the balance the writers keep between moving the story forward and staying true to the characters and producing powerful scenes that are true to those characters. the last episode had those kinds of moments in spades. the revelations wouldn't matter if they didn't happen to characters we care about.

The pay off isn't just guns n splosions. I'm talking about the development of characters and ideas through out. Even the last ep had a pay off in the sense of moving events from end of the previous episode forward. That's a payoff.

papalazeru

Postby The Vicar on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:39 am

Fried Gold wrote:

Oh dear god no.

Ayn Rand or Darren Aronofsky?
The Vicar

Re: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (Now w/ HOLY FRAK!!!!)

Postby ONeillSG1 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:33 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:
Fievel wrote:It was better than the "Helo Wanders Amongst The Refugees" episode.

I disagree. Helo > Ellen therefore Lame Episodes with Helo > Lame Episodes with Ellen.

Couldn't agree more. Ellen is such a shrewish character, there's no emotional investment. Helo, at least, has been through the mill physically and mentally, it's nice to see how the character has evolved.

Pacino86845 wrote: also I totally called the humans are Cylons, Cylons are humans thing when Razor first aired.

Then I'm second in line right behind you in that regard.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby bill blake on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:54 am

The Vicar wrote:
Fried Gold wrote:

Oh dear god no.

Ayn Rand or Darren Aronofsky?

Ahhh, the eternal question.
bill blake
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby LegoKenobi on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:54 am

has anyone but me noticed that there's a new BSG podcast from ron moore? i haven't listened to it yet, but i am going to listen to it today, before tonight's episode...
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby LegoKenobi on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:30 pm

follow-up: listening to the podcast now...

THIS JUST IN....

...ANDERS IS HENDRIX!

ron moore says in this podcast, regarding the scene with anders and the guitar neck on earth, that one subtle thing that was lost in the final cut was that when he picked up the guitar neck the intention was to indicate that he suddenly remembers that HE WROTE THE "ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER" piece, not that he just played it in his old life.

O_o !!
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:47 pm

LegoKenobi wrote:follow-up: listening to the podcast now...

THIS JUST IN....

...ANDERS IS HENDRIX!

ron moore says in this podcast, regarding the scene with anders and the guitar neck on earth, that one subtle thing that was lost in the final cut was that when he picked up the guitar neck the intention was to indicate that he suddenly remembers that HE WROTE THE "ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER" piece, not that he just played it in his old life.

O_o !!

I think you'll find that means Anders is Bob Dylan.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby LegoKenobi on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Fried Gold wrote:I think you'll find that means Anders is Bob Dylan.

doh -- just so. such a common mistake. i even know better, too!
but in my surprise and haste, i failed. either way, i still find it a shocking tidbit.
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby papalazeru on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:08 pm

LegoKenobi wrote:

but in my surprise and haste, i failed. either way, i still find it a shocking tidbit.

Maybe Bob's a Toaster too?

And they grab Anders for copyright infringement. I like how all these little parts are coming together.

papalazeru

Postby Fievel on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:14 pm

LegoKenobi wrote:

Plus, I believe Anders held the neck right-handed style.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Fievel on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:56 pm

I'm extremely sorry if this link has been posted, but here's a phenomenal interview with Ron Moore:

Interview

OMG Tidbits:

- Romo will be back two more times this season, once as a lawyer,and once as something even bigger.

- "The Plan is officially the last BSG project, but we've digitally archived all the sets and I've learned never to say never in this business."

The following is a question from the V aka The_Merovingian. "Ron, we're very troubled by this: we got really hyped up on that "the Cylons have a plan" every week in the opening credits, and now we hear that that was just a marketing gimmick by David 'Bionic Woman is the hot new show of Fall 2007' Eick, and the Cylon in fact, never had one single monolithic 'Plan'. Ron, why were you leading us, your loyal fans, on like this? It was kind of yanking our chain the way Voyager did."

RDM -- I never liked it and regret ever acquiescing to it, however, we did finally answer it with "The Plan" movie and so now my conscience can be clear.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby ONeillSG1 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Fievel wrote:I'm extremely sorry if this link has been posted, but here's a phenomenal interview with Ron Moore:

Interview

OMG Tidbits:

- Romo will be back two more times this season, once as a lawyer,and once as something even bigger.

- "The Plan is officially the last BSG project, but we've digitally archived all the sets and I've learned never to say never in this business."

The following is a question from the V aka The_Merovingian. "Ron, we're very troubled by this: we got really hyped up on that "the Cylons have a plan" every week in the opening credits, and now we hear that that was just a marketing gimmick by David 'Bionic Woman is the hot new show of Fall 2007' Eick, and the Cylon in fact, never had one single monolithic 'Plan'. Ron, why were you leading us, your loyal fans, on like this? It was kind of yanking our chain the way Voyager did."

RDM -- I never liked it and regret ever acquiescing to it, however, we did finally answer it with "The Plan" movie and so now my conscience can be clear.

I'm starting to think that not only are they all Cylons, but that the 13th colony was in fact Earth now, and that we annihilated ourselves in a nuclear world war. A select few saw it coming and preserved themselves via a resurrection pod/ship/capsule until the fallout was through, moved on to the 12 original colonies and integrated themselves in their community. BUT . . . they forced themselves to forget because the pain would be too great or something.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby Fievel on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:17 am

So Baltar goes from Super Scientist one episode to Super Numb Preacher the next? Huh?
Okay episode. Lots of setup.

BUT NEXT WEEK!!?!!?!?!?!11?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
That preview gave me wood.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby LegoKenobi on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:05 am

Fievel wrote:BUT NEXT WEEK!!?!!?!?!?!11?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

word.
i was thinking, "jeezuz, they are not wasting any time, here!"

and my big question is, where do the webisodes come in on the timeline here? mr. gaeta's wild ride took place 9 days after they found earth... when are they at this point? does he still have to go on his trip? or did it already happen?
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Fievel on Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:44 am

LegoKenobi wrote:
Fievel wrote:BUT NEXT WEEK!!?!!?!?!?!11?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

word.
i was thinking, "jeezuz, they are not wasting any time, here!"

and my big question is, where do the webisodes come in on the timeline here? mr. gaeta's wild ride took place 9 days after they found earth... when are they at this point? does he still have to go on his trip? or did it already happen?

I'm guessing it already happened.
He seemed to be batshit crazy from the opening scene of this episode.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Fried Gold on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:59 am

Fievel wrote:and my big question is, where do the webisodes come in on the timeline here? mr. gaeta's wild ride took place 9 days after they found earth... when are they at this point? does he still have to go on his trip? or did it already happen?

- Revelations
- Sometimes a Great Notion
- Face of the Enemy webisodes (6 - 9 days later)
- remaining S4.5 episodes.

* = I've not seen the second new episode yet, so could be either side of the webisodes.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Battlebore Borelactica!

That episode was a real snoozer. The only exciting thing was seeing that Baltar finally got rid of g@y long hair.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby King Psyz on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:50 pm

ONeillSG1 wrote:
Fievel wrote:I'm extremely sorry if this link has been posted, but here's a phenomenal interview with Ron Moore:

Interview

OMG Tidbits:

I'm starting to think that not only are they all Cylons, but that the 13th colony was in fact Earth now, and that we annihilated ourselves in a nuclear world war. A select few saw it coming and preserved themselves via a resurrection pod/ship/capsule until the fallout was through, moved on to the 12 original colonies and integrated themselves in their community. BUT . . . they forced themselves to forget because the pain would be too great or something.

I think the data just got corrupted on the way back to the resurrection ship, I mean look at how shitty our internet speeds are right now... If we had Cylons aware of their true nature they should have gotten on the IT team at some telecoms or something...
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Pacino86845 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 am

Wow, Ronald Moore should never direct anything again... the momentum fired up in last week's episode just came to a screeching halt with this more introspective, more set-up-y episode. And it wasn't that interesting. My main qualm at this point is how Roslin and Adama have both been pussyfied to gargantuan proportions... I liked it better in season 1 when they had a bigger crisis to deal with that they both held their composure knowing that the last shreds of humanity depended on their strength. Where'd that go? The show loses major points from me in this regard, considering Adama is/was my favorite character. And why can't Gaeta just disappear? Why is he of all people getting so much more screen time all of a sudden? Did he blow a producer or somethin'? I hate that guy.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby LegoKenobi on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 am

well, i heard that there was an interview with the actor who plays gaeta (or was it ron moore?) -- anyway, it said that gaeta asked for "more action", so the writers decided that he was going to literally and figuratively get screwed by the end of the season. lol.
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:42 am

Pacino86845 wrote:Wow, Ronald Moore should never direct anything again... the momentum fired up in last week's episode just came to a screeching halt with this more introspective, more set-up-y episode. And it wasn't that interesting. My main qualm at this point is how Roslin and Adama have both been pussyfied to gargantuan proportions... I liked it better in season 1 when they had a bigger crisis to deal with that they both held their composure knowing that the last shreds of humanity depended on their strength. Where'd that go? The show loses major points from me in this regard, considering Adama is/was my favorite character. And why can't Gaeta just disappear? Why is he of all people getting so much more screen time all of a sudden? Did he blow a producer or somethin'? I hate that guy.

I think it would be hilarious if Gaeta spends tons of time and effort in trying to overthrow the current government only to get blood poisoning from his festering stump and die in the next episode.
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby TheBaxter on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:45 am

Pacino86845 wrote:My main qualm at this point is how Roslin and Adama have both been pussyfied to gargantuan proportions... I liked it better in season 1 when they had a bigger crisis to deal with that they both held their composure knowing that the last shreds of humanity depended on their strength. Where'd that go?

i think it went up in a giant mushroom cloud on earth 2000 years ago. after everything they've been through, and putting all their faith in one hope to get to this planet that turned out to be a false hope, the only thread that's kept them going for 4 years, and having to hold together this whole fleet for that whole time, it's not hard at all to imagine they'd be reduced to this in the end. i would find it much harder to believe in the realism of these characters if they were still acting the same way now as they did 4 years ago, as if all these events and revelations didn't change or affect them at all.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:56 am

You think he uses conditioner?
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:45 am

New Crackpot Theory!: The Galactica is what/will bombed/bomb earth into dust.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby ONeillSG1 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Tyrone_Shoelaces wrote:You think he uses conditioner?

Oh, he definitely rocks the Paul Mitchell line of products.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby ONeillSG1 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:52 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:New Crackpot Theory!: The Galactica is what/will bombed/bomb earth into dust.

There's another crackpot theory going around. Afraid to say it here, but it was in the TB for this week's episode. If that's how it ends, I'm going to punch a wall.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:06 pm

ONeillSG1 wrote:
burlivesleftnut wrote:New Crackpot Theory!: The Galactica is what/will bombed/bomb earth into dust.

There's another crackpot theory going around. Afraid to say it here, but it was in the TB for this week's episode. If that's how it ends, I'm going to punch a wall.

SAY IT.

And why does your Sinestro have Black Adam's body and costume?
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby bluebottle on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:00 pm

ugh, what the hell is going on with this show?

i miss baltar... jesus, what have they done with his character? he was the focal point for half of the series, and then, after the trial, he's become nothing... i mean, why did they focus on him so much just to stick him in the background?

and the retconning of chief and cally's child was weak.

i dunno, i think i'm going to be really disappointed with the ending, whatever it is.

so there you go, my expectations are low... probably means i'll end up loving the last few eps.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:08 pm

The only thing good about this episode was that it was Cottletastic. Although some of his dialog was worse than when he was on Soap. "ARGH. I'LL TELL THE REAL DAD." And then it turns out to be one of those upstart viper pilots that they never really need anyway!
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby The Vicar on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:13 am

Tyrone_Shoelaces wrote:You think he uses conditioner?

It's a piece. That hair looks photoshopped all the way.
Guy's probably sporting a scabrous, sparse plot of near pubic quality hair on his dome.
Jeez, man, cope with it. The only piece less convincing that that one is Rod Blogojevich's
free range tribble do.
Yikes.
The Vicar

Postby burlivesleftnut on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:08 am

What I think is sad about people with hair like that is that... well this is just a theory (CRACKPOT!), but I think they keep their hair like that so if they fail in the movie biz (which their parents convinced them they would), they could go to their back up plan, which is touring with Journey circa 1980 as a roadie.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial