BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (Now w/ Happy Trails...)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (Now w/ HOLY FRAK!!!)

Postby LegoKenobi on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:42 pm

i am freaking SPEECHLESS.
this episode blew me away like none other since the death of ellen tigh. jesus. what's going to happen next??
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby papalazeru on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:50 am

CeeBee and I were having a little chat earlier.

What do people think? Is the crack on BSG wear and tear or was it Sabotage? Does it look like someone's been at it with a cutter?

I don't see scorch marks or explosion burns but still, something else could have done it.

It's CSI: BSG
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby LegoKenobi on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:09 am

i say wear and tear. it looks like it's rotting from within, and splitting. (which is an apt metaphor, now that i think about it)
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby CeeBeeUK on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:27 am

I think it will be wear and tear, but that split looks like it was forced open from the other side of that bulkhead.

I'm not a metallurgist, but I would have expected metal fatigue to pull apart laterally, not push inwards with a gap.

But we'll see... either way I can't wait to see where they are going to end this. :D
CeeBeeUK
WAIRWOLF GAME

Postby papalazeru on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:28 am

CeeBeeUK wrote:I think it will be wear and tear, but that split looks like it was forced open from the other side of that bulkhead.

I'm not a metallurgist, but I would have expected metal fatigue to pull apart laterally, not push inwards with a gap.

But we'll see... either way I can't wait to see where they are going to end this. :D

It's going to be a two parter, that's for sure.

:lol:

Sorry, as you were. Maybe we're gonna get the titanic ending

[cue Celine Dion]

papalazeru

Postby CeeBeeUK on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:02 am

That's not a moon, that's an iceberg!!! :shock:
CeeBeeUK
WAIRWOLF GAME

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:14 pm

maybe tyrol has discovered galactica's vagina.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby NoHubris on Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:29 pm

papalazeru wrote:Firstly, let's get the comedy gold expression out the way,

He's looking more like an old Jack Lemmon than anything nowadays,

and here's the crack...

It looks like someones run down it with a rather large spot welding kit but I also get the impression the old bird doesn't have long.

You know what they always say thought, you can always make a good soup out of an old bird. She'd make a great home on Earth.

Tyrol might have discovered a "flesh wound" like one the Cylon Raider had in Season One's You Can't Go Home Again (compliments to Kara). The only difference is that there is no visible bleeding or blood.
NoHubris
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Fievel on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:56 am

NoHubris wrote:Tyrol might have discovered a "flesh wound" like one the Cylon Raider had in Season One's You Can't Go Home Again (compliments to Kara). The only difference is that there is no visible bleeding or blood.

Oh shit!
How fucked up would THAT be?!?!?!!!??
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Might be an interesting development. When I watched Star Trek TNG I used hope they would do an episode where they discovered the Enterprise had actually developed into a sentient AI, so if this idea is right... it might be cool to see how it plays out. Galactica being a living mechanized creature. Mind bending for sure.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby papalazeru on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:Might be an interesting development. When I watched Star Trek TNG I used hope they would do an episode where they discovered the Enterprise had actually developed into a sentient AI, so if this idea is right... it might be cool to see how it plays out. Galactica being a living mechanized creature. Mind bending for sure.

That would be far too much to bring in on the last few episodes, but cool at the same time.

I don't know how they could consider Galactica sentient, at the very beginning we understand it's a rust bucket and the only reason it's actually around is because it has no AI or ships advanced computers.

This lady is dumb and just full of sheer brute force and stubbornness.

papalazeru

Postby tapehead on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:48 am

papalazeru wrote:
burlivesleftnut wrote:Might be an interesting development. When I watched Star Trek TNG I used hope they would do an episode where they discovered the Enterprise had actually developed into a sentient AI, so if this idea is right... it might be cool to see how it plays out. Galactica being a living mechanized creature. Mind bending for sure.

That would be far too much to bring in on the last few episodes, but cool at the same time.

I don't know how they could consider Galactica sentient, at the very beginning we understand it's a rust bucket and the only reason it's actually around is because it has no AI or ships advanced computers.

Yeah, but now it's been 'cylonified' and networked - one of the very things Gaeta was objecting to. It's an intriguing idea, and those cracks did look kinda animated. A tough one to pull off, and I'm guessing we'll see by next ep if they might be going to try...
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby papalazeru on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:53 am

tapehead wrote:
papalazeru wrote:

Yeah, but now it's been 'cylonified' and networked - one of the very things Gaeta was objecting to. It's an intriguing idea, and those cracks did look kinda animated. A tough one to pull off, and I'm guessing we'll see by next ep if they might be going to try...

Mind, Hollywood have explained sentient beings in less. Seen I Robot? :lol:

papalazeru

Postby LegoKenobi on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:00 am

it must be related to this:

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/youwill ... pageid=140

i just thing the answer is simple: galactica is over 50 years old, and wasn't made to stand up to all the FTL jumps they have been doing. she's just cracking from the strain.
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby The Vicar on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:07 am

LegoKenobi wrote:it must be related to this:

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/youwill ... pageid=140

i just thing the answer is simple: galactica is over 50 years old, and wasn't made to stand up to all the FTL jumps they have been doing. she's just cracking from the strain.

That's what I thought. Makes complete sense - Poor old girl was being retired and converted to a museum before the Cylons got all rowdy and shit. What will they do when Galactica can no longer make jumps?
Screw-ed.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby papalazeru on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:44 am

If the rust bucket is falling apart now, with the new Cylcon drives, it would tear the thing apart.

If she takes anymore of it, this thing'll blow

[/scotty]

papalazeru

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:19 pm

I've got behind with the episodes, plan to download and watch them this week. However, the numbnuts who upload them get their episode numbers mixed up...

Can any of you tell me what episodes have been shown so far?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby LegoKenobi on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Fried Gold wrote:Can any of you tell me what episodes have been shown so far?

i can try...

1) "Sometimes A Great Notion" -- starts right where the last episode left off, on the bombed-out earth.
2) "A Disquiet Follows My Soul" -- starts in the med room with doc cottle (i think??)
3) "The Oath" -- i think this is the one with tigh meeting adama in his quarters, and is surprised to find roslyn there, too.
4) "Blood On The Scales" -- this one starts with a raptor headed towards the cylon base ship in the fleet.
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby The Vicar on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:05 pm

That moment, Roslyn in Adama's quarters much to Tigh's wide eyed surpreeze, was so damned fine.
This series has succeeded in creating a lot of terrific "moments"... and they appear to be ratcheting things up.
How is Ellen going to react when she meets the lover who murdered her?
How frakked IS Col. Tigh?
Michael Hogan has dialed in some of the best acting in this show,
and doing it with one eye tied behind his back.
How will Ellen returning affect his blood bond with Adama?
To me, the way Adama and Tigh feel about each other, that closer than brotherly bond
that welds men in combat and adversity together, seems to be the key to Cylons and humans being able to live together.
That a Cylon and a man can share that bond seems pivotal...and instructive.
Will it survive Ellen? I'm betting she's a bit pissed.
Can not wait until 10:00.....
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby burlivesleftnut on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:58 pm

I find it interesting that no one has noted that, um, THERE MUST BE A RESURRECTION HUB! DUN DUN DUUUUUNNH.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Oh. Snap.

This episode will rock. What an opening!

EDIT: That was a killer monologue. This episode is shaping up to be incredible.

WTF?!?!?!? The PC guy?! Really?

EDIT2: HA! Saul: Where's the booze?!

Fucking classic.

FINAL EDIT: A superb episode. Only five more weeks left. :P
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheBaxter on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:55 pm

i have mixed feelings on this episode.
on the one hand, it was good to get all that information on the cylon history and what part the final 5 played in it.
on the other hand, the WAY the information was presented was weak. it felt like one long string of exposition interrupted by the occasional commercial. the whole episode was either ellen and cavil talking, or anders talking to the other final 5 and starbuck. there was virtually no drama to the whole episode except for some fine acting by dean stockwell (wow, now we see how completely frakked up the cavil character(s) is... and apparently his oedipus complex was the REAL reason for blowing up all the humans) and a lame attempt at drama with anders' impending surgery and can he remember and tell all the information before he goes under the knife.
it also felt like, even with the limited number of episodes left, they could've spread the info out a little bit instead of just farting it all out all at once.
i much prefer the way lost gives away it's answers... instead of a character sitting in a hospital bed regurgitating a bunch of exposition, the answers actually come intertwined with the story/action, and requires a bit of work and thinking on the audience to figure it out.

so i give the episode about a 9 for content, but a 3 for style (and 2 of those 3 points go to dean stockwell).
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Hermanator X on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:53 pm

It was a good episode, but as has been said, very heavy on the exposition. To the point where I lost the thread a few times. Maybe a rewatch is in order.

Im so glad the wear and tear was just that, I couldnt have handled the fact that the ship was somehow alive as was mentioned between these two eps in the thread. But I can get on board with the idea of them using cylon tech to repair it.

The award for worst bedside manner ever goes to the nurse at the end. Starbuck pouring her heart out to Anders, and the nurse coldly states "I wouldnt bother, theres no activity in his noggin" (paraphrasing). Could have been handled a little more delicately I think. :shock:
...and so forth.
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF

Postby TheBaxter on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:33 pm

the episode did have it's share of (unintentionally?) funny lines.

"get the frakkin brain guy!"
"i want to smell dark matter!"
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Hermanator X on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Anders exclamation of "rrrrawwr frakking hell" or whatever was virtually indistinguishable from from "fucking" too. Had me do a double take.

The dark matter line was great, coming so close to complaining about the pathetic gelatinous globules he had to watch the nova with. Funky stuff.
...and so forth.
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Hermanator X wrote:
The award for worst bedside manner ever goes to the nurse at the end. Starbuck pouring her heart out to Anders, and the nurse coldly states "I wouldnt bother, theres no activity in his noggin" (paraphrasing). Could have been handled a little more delicately I think. :shock:

Yeah, that nurse really hates Cylons. She will probably come to a tragic end. I was surprised that the PC guy was the brain surgeon. I hope that Daniel turns out to be the mac guy and the whole show ends up being a giant Macintosh ad. Watching Dean Stockwell act so well, really leaves me yearning for Quantum Leap season 6, where Sam and Al leap into the future together.
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby LegoKenobi on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:01 pm

wow -- put me in the "continues to be fan-frackin-tastic" category.

so much info, things are starting to fall into place. everyone who says that it was too much exposition in this one, i have to say: come ON. we just had two weeks of action, it's time to take a breath. three's five weeks to go... and if this episode was all about what we were waiting all along to know... what's COMING? :shock:

cavil's way more messed up than i thought. it will be interesting to see who "daniel" turns out to be. props to boomer for using her free will and helping ellen get the hell outta dodge.
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby CeeBeeUK on Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:33 pm

So there is a final model then? The seven, Daniel. Gaius?

Anders said that they all saw people who no-one else could before the cylon attack.
He has expounded on the one true god theory since his six told him too, hmmm, the centurion quotient is high in this one!
CeeBeeUK
WAIRWOLF GAME

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Best ep of the season so far, for me.

Yes it was heavy on the exposition...but we needed one of those. We now have the framework. There are still MANY details, and a new x-factor has been included: Daniel. We still don't know what Starbuck is. We still don't know what Anders was ranting about "starting" when he went in to surgery. We don't know where they will go from here. I have a distinct feeling BSG isn't finished blowing our minds just yet. I was desperate to finally have some gods damned answers. I think the pace of providing those has been pretty well perfectly handled this season. We are now queued up for a fantastic finish. The story is no longer purely about what has happened before, now it's about what WILL happen.

Look for a final showdown with a very pissed off Cavil and a somewhat conflicted cylon fleet.

can't....wait.
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby TonyWilson on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:21 pm

My guess is Daniel is Starbuck's dad (he composed the music she listened to at her apartment with helo on Caprica) and that's why mother abued her and said she was destined for great things.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby LegoKenobi on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:36 pm

i think gaeta's a good call. an artist, sensitive... these all describe gaeta. ("restaurants shaped like food" makes more sense in this light. he was creative.)
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby bill blake on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:57 am

what is starbuck?

a clone?
jesus?
lazerus?
some sort of immortal warrior?
daniel?
the one god?
totally hot?
bill blake
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby LegoKenobi on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:59 pm

well, we know starbuck is SOMETHING. i mean, at one point, anders said "oh, everyone is GLOWING..." and i thought it was something to do with the final five, like in the opera house (as opposed to something to do with his medical condition) and even starbuck was glowing at that point. i wonder if even ellen knows what she is. you'd think she would have said something. maybe starbuck is the monkeywrench in this whole cycle.

i'm going to listen to the latest ron moore podcast, and maybe he will say something that will shed some light on things.

also, in last week's podcast, he said something that made me think that we're not through with gaeta yet, but i can't recall just what he said that made me think that. anyone else listen to it?
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby TheBaxter on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:48 pm

i definitely have no problem getting answers to all the questions that were answered, i just didn't care for the hackneyed approach of a deathbed (or going-to-be-in-a-coma-soon-bed) confession. BSG can, and has, done better than that. it was like an "oh shit, we're almost to the end, we better hurry and answer a bunch of stuff first" episode.

ironically, i had to rewatch the episode, just because it was so dense with information that it takes a couple of viewings to sort it all out.
and i'm a bit disappointed with the backstory of the five. some of the crazy theories in this thread, IMO, are more creative AND fit the pre-established facts of the show better.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Well, Starbuck is human. It just happened to be that she died near the resurrection ship and someone who cared about her saved her. Also, it would have to be someone who knew alot about repairing Raptors and such.

Perhaps Daniel . . . . i.e. ZAK ADAMA?

Makes sense.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby DennisMM on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:07 pm

I was away for my father's funeral and missed this one. Geez, looked like the wrong one to miss.

ETA: Thank the gods for SciFi Flashback.
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby Nick on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Battlestar Wiki pretty much explains what all Anders said:

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Final_Five#The_story_of_the_Final_Five
-nick
Nick
AICN Crew

Postby LegoKenobi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:19 pm

that DOES help a ton. thanks! the only thing i see that can't be right is that it says that cavil planted saul tigh after the cylon war. didn't he fight with the elder adama in it???
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby ONeillSG1 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Nick wrote:Battlestar Wiki pretty much explains what all Anders said:

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Final_Five#The_story_of_the_Final_Five

Awesome link. Thanks.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:57 pm

LegoKenobi wrote:that DOES help a ton. thanks! the only thing i see that can't be right is that it says that cavil planted saul tigh after the cylon war. didn't he fight with the elder adama in it???

i thought the same thing. but according to battlestarwiki.com, tigh and adama actually first met and became friends 20 years after the war.

battlestarwiki.com wrote:Tigh began his career as a deckhand[4]. By the second year of the first Cylon War, he was serving as a gunner's mate onboard the Brenik. His ship was boarded by the Cylons where he and others fought in hand to hand combat, during the bloodiest time of that war. It was during this battle that he saw his first dead man, Duncan Rafferty, who was violently vivisected by Centurions ("Valley of Darkness", deleted scene). His ship was subsequently destroyed and he survived. He was transferred to another unnamed ship, which succumbed to a similar fate as his original ship. Having borne witness to many a bloody combat, he became emotionally scarred, which had, among other impetuses, led him to alcoholism.

Tigh eventually achieved the rank of Chief Petty Officer. When Viper pilot numbers began running low in the war, Tigh was drafted into Colonial officer candidate school and was reassigned as a Viper pilot.[5] As a pilot, he demonstrated considerable skill, earning several medals while posted aboard the battlestar Athena.[6]

After the cessation of hostilities, he was dismissed from service and eked out an existence as a deckhand aboard a commercial freighter. Tigh clearly experienced signs of post-traumatic stress disorder; he commented that every time he smelled grease or machine oil he would nearly vomit, as this smell reminded him of the "stink" of Centurions ("Valley of Darkness", deleted scene). While on board, he drowned himself in alcohol and, after a time, about 20 years after the war, encountered William Adama, who had not seen as much combat experience as Tigh himself. They became fast friends, and remained in touch after Adama reenlisted with the service. Two years later, Tigh found himself reinstated into the Colonial Fleet at the rank of captain, thanks to his old friend, and now major, Adama.[7]

so i guess all the pre-adama stuff was just cavil-implanted memories. it is odd that cavil would give tigh fake memories that made him hate the cylons, his own kind, so much. it's also kind of odd that he would give tyrol false memories of having a priest and an oracle for parents, which helped him to find the temple of the five.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:17 pm

btw, i'm still not sure all the pieces fit with that backstory. even if tigh and adama met 20 years after the war, that's still 20 or so years they knew each other before the 2nd cylon attack. did adama not notice tigh's lack of aging over that period? or his wife's? did he just think they were blessed with dick clark-like genes? and if they DO age, then why did ellen tigh download into a body the same age as the one she died in? and why was there even an ellen body on the resurrection ship to begin with?
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby LegoKenobi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:39 pm

all good questions. i have no answers (or even ideas) for the last few. i thought that one of the things that made the final 5 special was that they aged. no?
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby BuckyO'harre on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Thank you, Zoners, for the kindness, tolerance, and enlightenment you've shared with me. It may not have been deserved, but it was greatly appreciated nonetheless. Soupy twist.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby so sorry on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 pm

TheBaxter wrote:btw, i'm still not sure all the pieces fit with that backstory. even if tigh and adama met 20 years after the war, that's still 20 or so years they knew each other before the 2nd cylon attack. did adama not notice tigh's lack of aging over that period? or his wife's? did he just think they were blessed with dick clark-like genes? and if they DO age, then why did ellen tigh download into a body the same age as the one she died in? and why was there even an ellen body on the resurrection ship to begin with?

LegoKenobi wrote:all good questions. i have no answers (or even ideas) for the last few. i thought that one of the things that made the final 5 special was that they aged. no?

I'll take a stab at a cockemamy idea:

according to that wiki link above, the final five weren't blessed with jump drive technology ("the Five's ship traveled at relativistic, but subluminal speed. Time slowed down for them, but thousands of years had passed. "). Maybe during their thousand years of travel, they were in some kind of stasis that 'froze' their bodies at the age they left earth. So they show up on new caprica with implanted memories and a relatively young body.

Wait, in those on-earth flashbacks, all the final five were at their present age.... FUCK! There goes my theory.

This show is so STOOPID!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby so sorry on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Sweet! My days of longing for a 90210 panel discussion are over!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby LegoKenobi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:17 pm

looks like TheBaxter was actually pretty right with his guesses. the five had fake memories. still not sure about the aging, though. this is a good read:

http://tinyurl.com/bawagt
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:16 am

that article raises some more interesting questions for me:

Mo: Why was Earth destroyed?

Jane: The skinjob-style Cylons on Earth built their own metal battlebots who turned on them. -- (spoiler-texted 'cos i don't think this has been told yet on the show)

so then what happened to the Earth-version toasters after they toasted earth? where did they go? are they still out there somewhere?

and yeah, they don't answer the question of whether tigh and the other final five age, or why adama doesn't notice tigh's lack of aging if they don't age.

Justin: One thing that I wished was addressed in last night's episode, and wasn't, was the fate of the mutineers other than Gaeta and Zarek. What happened to Racetrack, Narcho, and Seelix?

this was another thing i found disappointing in the last episode, i thought they moved on too quickly from the mutiny and didn't adequately address the repercussions of that, especially what to do with all the mutineers besides gaeta/zarek, and how to re-unite the ship and the fleet.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Pacino86845 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:20 pm

The Final Five DO age, and we've even seen a "younger" Tigh on the show... at some point there were flashbacks featuring Tigh and Adama. Tigh was drunk and depressed, but he had a relatively full head of brown hair, if memory serves.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby so sorry on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:The Final Five DO age, and we've even seen a "younger" Tigh on the show... at some point there were flashbacks featuring Tigh and Adama. Tigh was drunk and depressed, but he had a relatively full head of brown hair, if memory serves.

The how do you explain Tyrol and Anders' earth flashbacks were they all look the same as they do now.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby LegoKenobi on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:27 pm

so sorry wrote:The how do you explain Tyrol and Anders' earth flashbacks were they all look the same as they do now.
EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

i thought that those were the ones that cavil killed upon resurrection, and then implanted new memories in their new bodies. couldn't their new (ressurected) bodies have been younger versions?
- LegoKenobi
LegoKenobi
STEAK-A-BABY

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial