The Prisoner 2: Back 2 Jail!

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

The Prisoner 2: Back 2 Jail!

Postby colonel_lugz on Thu May 04, 2006 9:27 am

Saw this over at BBC News
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4972194.stm

I can already hear the screams of anger.

I know for a fact that Paplazeru will be very upset indeed.
You Called Down The Thunder, Well Now You Got It!
colonel_lugz
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Shane on Thu May 04, 2006 9:50 am

Never seen it, but I want to see the origional, it sounds cool.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu May 04, 2006 10:01 am

Holy crappa! It's a like, they'll remake ANYTHING these a days, no?

The Dino, he asks, is a nothing sacred?!?
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby Shane on Thu May 04, 2006 10:03 am

The remake thing might seem like it's flooding the market, but it's nothing new. Even The Wizard of oz we all see as classic was not the first wizard of oz. Before we remade less movies because we were turning books into movies, now we've got a bigger library of films and shows to go back to than we once did.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu May 04, 2006 10:07 am

Yes yes..

The Dino, he was a just trying to make a the funny, eh? You know... like a the irony that I'm a complaining about a the remakes anna I remake a the Kong, anna Flash Gordon, anna my own a Manhunter inna to Red Dragon, eh?

Goddamn putz...
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby colonel_lugz on Thu May 04, 2006 10:17 am

I have to admit that I myself have never seen any episodes of The Prisoner. I really should have by now, a lot f people tell me how great it is. I will deffinatly get around to watching it before the new series,
You Called Down The Thunder, Well Now You Got It!
colonel_lugz
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Thu May 04, 2006 11:08 am

DinoDeLaurentiis wrote:Yes yes..

The Dino, he was a just trying to make a the funny, eh? You know... like a the irony that I'm a complaining about a the remakes anna I remake a the Kong, anna Flash Gordon, anna my own a Manhunter inna to Red Dragon, eh?

Goddamn putz...

You suck, Dino. Besides, we all know you're sitting in the villa, counting the megalira and almost IPAMPILASHing at the gullible public. You haven't been the driving force behind anything since King Kong Lives, and then only so you could tap that sweet Linda Hamilton ass.

Remaking The Prisoner doesn't rape my childhood because I wasn't allowed to stay up that late when I was six. It's completely inappropriate, though, because the program is a product of its time. Sending The Prisoner away to a secret CIA prison/resort in Croatia does not reflect western society in the same way. The Cold War does not translate well into the war on terror or even the secret war on other sorts of threats.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby Brit Pop on Thu May 04, 2006 11:12 am

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING REMAKES ALREADY!!!

The 30's was the gangter genre...

The 50's was the sci-fi fenre...

in 20 years film students will look back at the 00's and call it the remake genre.

As long as Ecclestone doesnt quit after a handful of episodes claiming 'he didnt want to be typecast, and wanted to explore other avenues'!!
Brit Pop
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu May 04, 2006 11:39 am

Maybe people will stop bitching about the ambiguous "Hollywood" oing all the remakes in the world...
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brit Pop on Thu May 04, 2006 11:41 am

everyone makes remakes.. the creed and the colour and the name dont matter... I guess there is only so many stories we can all tell before you start running out of ideas and have to 'borrow'.

Heroes journey anyone?
Brit Pop
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu May 04, 2006 11:50 am

I would prefer remakes of movies that weren't great the first time around and try to improve them...Like take the basic premise of Plan 9, aliens raise the dead, and make a version that is good.....Not sure if that is possible but you get my drift.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Vicar on Thu May 04, 2006 1:00 pm

Unless McGoohan is involved in some way ( if not onscreen, then in some production mode) I remain skeptical.
And will it be shot at Portmeirion, Wales?
I liked the Dark Horse Comics treatment of this from a few years ago.
When is this scehuled to go up, anyway?
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu May 04, 2006 1:06 pm

The Chairman makes the best point, no? But a the Dino, he not so far from the a point either? :wink:

If you want to get pernickity, its often said that when you break it all down, there are in fact only seven stories to tell. So every film book etc is a re-tell. Start two threads - "Name your crap films here" and "Name your great films here". I'm a betting man, naturally (I've been going 37 hours straight and have barely begun to defile myself, after all) - and I'll bet the whole dam farm on which thread names the most films.

Just remake the bad ones eh? Even allowing for subjectivity, there are hundreds if not thousands that make for a clear case. Of course...the downside is when you go to remake Bad Boys, of course you end up with Bad Boys II.

Shame.

The Prisoner is one of those that is remembered so well because it was so different for the time - coming after stuff like U.N.C.L.E it was a refreshing, cynical series. But have you watched it recently? I tried to watch 3 episodes back-to-back and was bored by the end of the second - there really wasn't a great deal different from each episode and I always felt the endings were not only predictable "You mean I'm still here? GAHHHHH!" but often felt like a cheap cop-out too. Sure I got the point they were making...it just didn't entertain in the long-run....I often was more interested in characters like Leo McKern's than the protagonist...who by the end of the show I just wanted dead.

Now its best served as a source for affectionate rip-off - see The Simpsons, 2.4 Children et al.

Seeing as how the whole show felt like rewatching the same episode with different actors, I'm not sure I personally want them to revisit, but hey...vive la difference and all that.

Now Sapphire and Steel on the other hand.....there's a show that would benefit from the leaps in technology and craft since it went off-air....and in terms of premise offers more longevity for character development and so on.....
"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades..."

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Seppuku on Thu May 04, 2006 1:22 pm

Demonstration as to how the world's sinking into a pile of shit:

The Final Episode of the original Prisoner series featured The Beatles' All You Need Is Love

The final episode of the remade Prisoner series will feature Horny Haggard Tom's All You Need Is Wet Muff.

I love the orginal almost as much as Moriarty seems to, but I think I remember reading an article on Coaxial about this remake ages back, so I've now had a few months to stir on this news. After all those restless hours of deliberation I finally reached a conclusion...Blame Herc.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu May 04, 2006 1:29 pm

Here's a thought....Spy Agencies the world over.....whatever side you REALLY represent......if an agent tries to leave and you don't want them to....just shoot them...once in the heart, once in the head.

Give the white balloons to an underprivileged child on their birthday, let Rumpole get back to his Bench and leave Wales to the Welsh.

Got to be better than taking a fistful of LSD, repairing to some bizarre village and playing mindgames that even you yourself don't fully comprehend.

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby EWS on Thu May 04, 2006 1:41 pm

Personally, I am not too fussed about them remaking it as long as they do it right. The Prisoner is a classic, I bought the box set (cost me a fortune) and I continually watch them. It is truely a product of a derranged imagination, and it is that which makes it so bloody excellent.

For this to work, in my eyes they would need to keep the following.

A change of #2 each episode

Do what Ricky Gervais did with Extras. Have a different number 2, and recruit big name stars to play them. Patrick Stewart, Ian Mackellan etc... Hell, even for a twist, have McGoohen (who has the coolest name ever) become a #2/

As far as possible, a Birtish cast

This should not be Americanized at all. I'm sorry if I upset people, but only the British does humour and drama like The Prisoner. I would be very upset if this gets stuffed with a full American cast.

Set it in the same period

Do not bring it up to date. As some one said, there isn't the same fear with TWAT as there was with the cold war. So set it way back then!

DO NOT CHANGE THE ENDING

The ending was perfect. From the crazy guy singing 'Dem Bones' to the revelation of #1 and then just ignoring him. Pure brilliance it was. If they happened to change it, I would be most upset. The island wasn't really explained much, and that is something that I liked.

The Opening Sequence

More specifically

"Where am I?"
"The Village"
"Who are you?"
"I am number two."
"Who is number one?"
"You are number six"
"I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN"

The Bubble

Don't change it, don't explain it, don't give it a name, don't kill it. KEEP IT!

Do NOT explain why he retired

He wanted a holiday was enough for me!

I guess that is all for now. I am quite interested, as although I am only 20, I am one of the lucky ones to have expierienced the wonder that is the Prisoner. I only hope that my generation can now properly enjoy it, even if it is through a remake, it may hopefully lead on to viewings of the orignal Prisoner. It was a unique program that bamboozeled, confused and bewitched many, but overall it ENTERTAINED people! And that is something that we are missing dearly.
monorail77 wrote:I officially vote EWS as way fucking coolest guy in the Zone

You know it makes sense!
Find out why
Remember, your new thread always belongs somewhere else!
EWS
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby Seppuku on Thu May 04, 2006 1:43 pm

That you can't understand the deeper motives behind Number 2 letting Number 6 escape from the Island in a coffin delivered via airmail and then carting him back home the next day just speaks oodles about your plain ignorance really, doesn't it Doc? ;)

Wasn't there a little thing about learning why he quit that they needed to know? I'm not sure they ever found out, but that seemed to be why they were stringing Patty along like that.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu May 04, 2006 1:43 pm

I guess I deserved that for being flippant.

I got the message alright....just in this particular case I didn't feel it had been worth the journey getting there is all.

And c'mon...be honest....it does suffer a bit from that 70's thing of being surreal for surreal's sake alone?

I have an affection for it, in my own twisted way, but its one of those "Do you remember..." shows that in my mind doesn't stand up so well when you revisit it.

It did have its moments and was, at the time it was made, a refreshing antidote to shows like U.N.C.L.E - and that is as much ground as my ego allows me to concede Seppu........ :wink:
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby sleepflower on Thu May 04, 2006 2:02 pm

I guess they could always do a Dr Who and make a new series, rather than remaking the old one, and just base it upon the same premise, then everyone is happy, fans and newbies alike (apart from if it's bad).

Personaly I would love what would happen if Terry Gilliam got his hands on this, I love brazil beyond nearly every other film.
The Noblest Pleasure is The Joy of Understanding
sleepflower
AIRWOLF

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu May 04, 2006 2:17 pm

sleepflower wrote:I guess they could always do a Dr Who and make a new series, rather than remaking the old one, and just base it upon the same premise, then everyone is happy, fans and welcome member of the Zone alike (apart from if it's bad).

That works better IMO

Personaly I would love what would happen if Terry Gilliam got his hands on this, I love brazil beyond nearly every other film.

DONQUIXOTEILASH! What would happen is he would fall out with the studio on an honourable point, the film would overrun budget, miss its release date and ultimately never see the light of day.......

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Seppuku on Thu May 04, 2006 2:29 pm

sleepflower wrote:I love Brazil Beyond

Now they're making a remake of Brazil? Christ on a Crutch is NOTHING sacred?
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu May 04, 2006 2:46 pm

seppukudkurosawa wrote:

They must be nuts.

Geddit? :P

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Vicar on Thu May 04, 2006 3:04 pm

Doc Holliday wrote:
seppukudkurosawa wrote:

They must be nuts.

Geddit? :P

Will someone who can get to Doc please hit him with a rolled up newspaper?
Twice. :shock: :roll:
The Vicar

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu May 04, 2006 3:08 pm

OW.

OW.

Thanks Havoc.....now turn over and go back to sleep........

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Thu May 04, 2006 3:17 pm

I like The Prisoner. I don't see why this shouldn't be made, as it won't affect the original. I'm interested to see how it will be approached.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Bob Samonkey on Thu May 04, 2006 3:27 pm

EWS wrote:As far as possible, a Birtish cast

This should not be Americanized at all. I'm sorry if I upset people, but only the British does humour and drama like The Prisoner. I would be very upset if this gets stuffed with a full American cast.

Don’t worry. We will let you guys do it the first time cause we wont understand the importance of it. Then if it does well we will make or own version of it and everyone here will say it is better then the original...
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu May 04, 2006 4:10 pm

EWS wrote:The Bubble
Don't change it, don't explain it, don't give it a name, don't kill it. KEEP IT!

But it already had a name.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Vicar on Thu May 04, 2006 4:20 pm

Rover, wasn't it?
The Vicar

Postby DennisMM on Thu May 04, 2006 4:21 pm

Yep.

The original Rover was a modified VW Beetle with lights and such that was supposed to be able to drive into the surf after The Prisoner (he was never called Number 6 in the scripts or on the set unless another character called him that). They drove it out into the water and, in spite of the Beetle's claim to waterfastness, it sank. Enter the "weather balloon." I believe it was a giant blancmange from outer space that took the part to make its entry fee for Wimbledon.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Thu May 04, 2006 5:11 pm

Like most (if not all) remakes, this officially sucks and is totally
unecessary...

Still, I'm guardedly curious about what this remake could be
if done well...

I agree with keeping things purposefully vague, nightmarish,
and creepy. If they overexplain things the whole conceit will
fall apart. (I like not knowing what the f*ck Rover is, you
know?)

I'll be really happy if Patrick McGoohan is involved. He could
play the new number 2. Bit o' the ole irony there, eh?
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF

Postby The Selecter on Fri May 05, 2006 6:55 am

The notion of a new version of the Prisoner has been kicking around for many years. I recall seeing a box full of screener tapes (in the days before DVD) that I desperately wanted to pilfer at a production company the was considering the project.

I guess they gave up on doing a feature and decided to make a TV miniseries.
The Selecter
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby The Vicar on Fri May 05, 2006 7:36 am

How serious is the possible Eccleston connection, if anyone knows?
And can he be counted on not to bail....again?
I guess it worked out alright for Doctor Who, but The Prisoner ( unless you're Number 2) doesn't lend it self to easy lead actor cast changes.
Not without straining credulity.
The Vicar

Postby rob_merritt on Fri May 05, 2006 7:39 am

I'm not against remakes. Really I'm not. popular culture likes remaking icons. Look at Frankenstein.

However I don't see how the Prisoner can be remade. While some of the points made are more valid than then, a lot of what made the show good was cemented in the culture back then. It just will not translate unless its the Prisoner in name only.
rob_merritt
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Doc Holliday on Fri May 05, 2006 9:06 am

The Vicar wrote:How serious is the possible Eccleston connection, if anyone knows?
I guess it worked out alright for Doctor Who, but The Prisoner ( unless you're Number 2) doesn't lend it self to easy lead actor cast changes.

Well...I know what you mean with Ecclestone...he definitely let himself down there....but it looks as if this will be a one-off six-episode "reimagining" so even Christopher "Hollywood Calling (again)" Ecclestone should be able to endure to completion.

Its the viewers I'm not convinced of....!!

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Vicar on Fri May 05, 2006 9:27 am

Doc Holliday wrote:
The Vicar wrote:How serious is the possible Eccleston connection, if anyone knows?

Well...I know what you mean with Ecclestone...he definitely let himself down there....but it looks as if this will be a one-off six-episode "reimagining" so even Christopher "Hollywood Calling (again)" Ecclestone should be able to endure to completion.

Its the viewers I'm not convinced of....!!

True.
Well, I'm curious as hell, whether I agree with this endeavor or no.
Chances it will ever reach the Colonies?
Slim to none.
Can someone record this for me if & when it does happen?
The original series was definately one of a kind...but there was room for improvement.
The Vicar

Postby Doc Holliday on Fri May 05, 2006 9:38 am

If when it gets dates for viewing confirmed you PM to remind me Vic, I'll tape 'em for you......unless you can go one better and find someone to burn you the DVD.

I admit it...I'm curious myself, particularly if it isn't a straight remake.

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Sat May 06, 2006 4:27 pm

They talked about doing a movie ages ago and at that time Mel Gibson was negotiating for the lead. McGoohan was to be a producer or consultatnt or somesuch.
DennisMM

Postby The Vicar on Fri May 12, 2006 11:07 am

Doc Holliday wrote:If when it gets dates for viewing confirmed you PM to remind me Vic, I'll tape 'em for you......unless you can go one better and find someone to burn you the DVD.

I admit it...I'm curious myself, particularly if it isn't a straight remake.

You are truly a gentleman, Doc.

The casting will be interesting to observe...
are they serious about Eccelston?

Casting for Number 2s could be a lot of fun.
Cast people like John Cleese, Derek Jacobi, Miranda Richardson, Stephen Fry...would love to see Tom Baker take a spin in #2's chair.
The Vicar

Postby Ribbons on Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:29 pm

Turns out the "Prisoner" re-make ain't happenin' after all...

Sky One's Richard Woolfe wrote:"The Prisoner" is not happening. It's a very quintessentially British drama and there were too many creative differences trying to share it with an American partner. I didn't want to be responsible for taking something that is quintessentially British and adapting it in a way that I didn't feel was reflective of the way people would remember it and the way people would want it to be. So we called time on that.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/broadcasting/a73571/qa-sky-one-head-richard-woolfe.html
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby digideus on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:48 pm

well, thats a releif. For a minute I thought "NO NO NO NO NO!" but now its not being remade, im happy. You cant remake something that....... surreal!

Worth watching if you like Lost, but be prepared to be totally lost with The Prisoner!
Last edited by digideus on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
digideus
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby digideus on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:54 pm

Doc Holliday wrote:Now Sapphire and Steel on the other hand.....there's a show that would benefit from the leaps in technology and craft since it went off-air....and in terms of premise offers more longevity for character development and so on.....

There are some audio books that follow on from the last episode, starring David Warner as Steel no less, but A remake would need to be something very special. Part of the beauty of the original series was the delivery by David McCallum and the sinister feel to the series. If anyone has played the PC adventure game Darkfall, be aware that the script was lifted straight out of a Sapphire & Steel story
digideus
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Fried Gold on Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:47 am

Although Sky ditched their plans to remake it (in favour of Blake's 7 instead) it seems that ITV are moving into development with it:

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/2008/04/26/plans-confirmed-to-remake-the-prisoner-91466-20823183/
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:03 pm

I hate this idea of the remake.

I just think it can't live up to the original in any shape or form.

For those interested where the idea for the prisoner came from

It's been my favourite program since I was 4 years old and was forced to watch it by my mother. I just can't see this working in a modern setting correctly, espeically when everybody seems to want to fill every show with good looking pretty people.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby Fried Gold on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:04 pm

As there appears to not be any proper thread for The Prisoner, I might as well keep using this one:

Have you heard that the regularly used episode order is probably incorrect (or at least out of sync with the McGoohan & co's ideas). There are two different running orders kicking around (one based on the appreciation society's ideas, the other based on a US TV critic's).

Has anyone tried watching them in these "correct" orders?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Fried Gold wrote:As there appears to not be any proper thread for The Prisoner, I might as well keep using this one:

Have you heard that the regularly used episode order is probably incorrect (or at least out of sync with the McGoohan & co's ideas). There are two different running orders kicking around (one based on the appreciation society's ideas, the other based on a US TV critic's).

Has anyone tried watching them in these "correct" orders?

That's not something new. I think it's only a change in 2 episodes though. It's something like 2 & 3 which have switched place.

I believe it was labelled as the 'alternative' Chimes of Big Ben.

This might help

http://www.iankitching.me.uk/articles/prisoner-faq.html wrote:
Episode Order
The order of the episodes according to script and production dates differs that the order originally aired in the U.K. and U.S. Part of this is due to the changes made to The Chimes Of Big Ben before airtime (hence why the lost episode exists). The main argument concerning the order is where Chimes belongs in the series.

There are many indications of shows being in a specific order. Once Upon a Time and Fall Out are obviously the last two. Arrival is obviously the first. Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling has flashbacks to Free for All and Dance of the Dead. Dance of the Dead mentions that #6 is "new here". Many Happy Returns states #6 has been a prisoner for months, and Do Not Forsake Me... states it's been a year. The General is a later episode than A B & C due to the second appearance of the same #2 mentioning that "He and #6 are old friends". There are those that believe the Tally Ho article ("Is #2 fit for further term") and #2's opening speech ("I am #2") indicate that A B & C and The General should be in reverse order, but remember that #2 was in a fragile position with his leaders during A B & C and it's suggested that any failure would be the end of him, so these could just be signs of his current situation. The most widely listed episode order is the order the episodes were originally broadcast in the U.S., and is typically published in magazines (such as Starlog).
Last edited by papalazeru on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

papalazeru

Postby Seppuku on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:13 pm

Fried Gold wrote:As there appears to not be any proper thread for The Prisoner, I might as well keep using this one

There is the Favourite Prisoner Episode thread where that news would have sat nicely.

Also, it looks like this thread is a dupe, as Flumm started one on the exact same topic a few years back.

Look what you bastards made me do! You made me lock a thread started by Flumm... :P
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Fried Gold on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:16 pm

Seppuku wrote:There is the Favourite Prisoner Episode thread where that news would have sat nicely.

Awesome, that's the one I remembered....I was searching for "The AND Prisoner" in the search. I will move discussion there.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:30 pm

As for the remake.

I think it certainly is the political climate to tackle this topic but as for actually doing it, I think it would fail.

I would have had a hell of a lot more hope if HBO had tackled it. ITV are going to botch it, it'll go down the route of trying to emulate the success of Doctor who and No.6 will have a sexy assistant or he'll sleep with lots of women or something.

I don't think they could do the original series justice (even though you could tell Patrick was taking more control by the end of it and was beginning to wane).

papalazeru

Postby Worst Part's Almost Over on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:30 pm

Ben Affleck for the balloon!! :D
Worst Part's Almost Over
AIRWOLF

Postby The Vicar on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:36 pm

They'd best not mess with Rover.....
The Vicar

Next

Return to Coaxial