Official Entourage Discussion Thread

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby Fievel on Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:12 pm

Ari + M. Night = Funny.

Harvey going ballistic = funnier.

Tobolowski + Transvestite = HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Great episode.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:40 pm

Last night's episode was a great one...Loved how Harvey kept telling everyone he was going to kill 'em.

Also did any on catch the quick tease before the Ep that HBO will releasing teh Vincent Chase movie Medellin? I think it may be pretty cool if they actualy filmed a movie.
"The only way to rid yourself of tempation...is to yeild to it." Oscar Wilde

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Fievel on Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:50 pm

Hollywood_Bob wrote:Last night's episode was a great one...Loved how Harvey kept telling everyone he was going to kill 'em.

Also did any on catch the quick tease before the Ep that HBO will releasing teh Vincent Chase movie Medellin? I think it may be pretty cool if they actualy filmed a movie.

:shock: I forgot about the teaser!!
What does it mean?!
What does it all mean!?!?!?

If nothing else, a short film would be cool.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:54 pm

Fievel wrote:
Hollywood_Bob wrote:Last night's episode was a great one...Loved how Harvey kept telling everyone he was going to kill 'em.

:shock: I forgot about the teaser!!
What does it mean?!
What does it all mean!?!?!?

If nothing else, a short film would be cool.

I agree...a short film would be really cool...the docu-episode they did a couple of weeks ago was hilarious...esp with Vince in the makeup and the Director Walsh going nuts...then the following episode where he a had a print chained to his neck...too funny

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:35 pm

Fievel wrote:Ari + M. Night = Funny.

Great episode.

Leave it Johnny Drama to spill it to Harvey too.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:19 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:
Fievel wrote:Ari + M. Night = Funny.

Great episode.

Leave it Johnny Drama to spill it to Harvey too.

"He wasn't talkin' about me....right?"

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:15 pm

First off last nights ep was another great one. Drama's attept to youth-inize himself...Billy Walsh going nuts as usual...

But the best was Loyd and Ari...the chemestry these two characters have is straight brilliant (pun intended).

each week gets better and better with these two.

"Fuck you!"

"No, Fuck You....sorry gut reaction"

Another bit of news at the end of the episode last night HBO showed the trailer for Medellin...as well as the web site for the film which is here:

http://medellinthefilm.com/

You can also watch the trailer there as well.

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Fievel on Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:51 pm

The Ari/Lloyd bits were my favorite. They seem to grow in every episode.
The trailer was really cool! I thought Chase looked goofy as Escobar, but that trailer looked REALLY good! I really want to see that movie now!!! How cool would it be if there actually was a movie?

Johnny Drama in the trailer.... been there, done that. That was a very realistic interpretation from Drama, to the annoyed Turtle, to the kids that were egging him on.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:02 pm

Fievel wrote:Johnny Drama in the trailer.... been there, done that. That was a very realistic interpretation from Drama, to the annoyed Turtle, to the kids that were egging him on.

They totally were egging him on. It would be funny if it got leaked to a website that Drama had anxiety issues and it only made him more paranoid. He looked fn rediculous in that hat though.

As for the trailer that was sweet.

Who do you think leaked the trailer?
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Fievel on Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:11 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:Who do you think leaked the trailer?

I'm guessing either Ari or Walsh.
E's not savvy enough to leak something in order to generate hype.
I actually wish Walsh would have knocked his Napoleon ass out in that fight.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:19 pm

Fievel wrote:
stereosforgeeks wrote:Who do you think leaked the trailer?

I'm guessing either Ari or Walsh.
E's not savvy enough to leak something in order to generate hype.
I actually wish Walsh would have knocked his Napoleon ass out in that fight.

My guess would be Ari. He would totally do it to drum up some publicity.

However E had the only copy so someone had to get it through him.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby The Garbage Man on Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:32 pm

I thought E gave a copy of the trailer to Harvey to convince him to buy the movie...
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby Evil Hobbit on Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:39 pm

OMG Drama can be so obsessed with the stupidest of things. When he talked to the guy with the head. He even called him HOMBRE. Hilarious! And the ending, after all this fighting with Walsh, Ari closes a deal for them to work together again. Priceless.

Also loved the editing in the fight scene with Walsh. They realy builded up the table flipping over. The timing was perfect. The push, the landing, the table shifting balance then boom, it falls over. Great impact.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:04 pm

The Garbage Man wrote:I thought E gave a copy of the trailer to Harvey to convince him to buy the movie...

He brought the trailer. That doesn't mean it was another copy.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Evil Hobbit on Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:39 am

stereosforgeeks wrote:
The Garbage Man wrote:I thought E gave a copy of the trailer to Harvey to convince him to buy the movie...

It's probably the editor that leaked it. Notice how proud he was on his trailer yet not on the film itself. In addition the guy has all the acces to encode a quickietime from it and load up his wonderfull creation on the youtube.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby stereosforgeeks on Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:58 am

Evil Hobbit wrote:
stereosforgeeks wrote:

It's probably the editor that leaked it. Notice how proud he was on his trailer yet not on the film itself. In addition the guy has all the acces to encode a quickietime from it and load up his wonderfull creation on the youtube.

I hadn't really thought about him.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:16 am

Lloyds a Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go on your prediction on the trailer Evil Hobbit.

The Turtle / Drama plot was rediculously stupid this episode.

Also, Walsh seemed to have quite a rather quick change of heart about E.

E ad Vince are still definitely at odds over Billy and his "talent." I definitely like this trend as it adds some needed dramatic element. E definitely did seem a little pissed abotu Vince still wanting to do the movie.

Lastly, Dana's reaction to Billy was classic.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Fievel on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:25 am

The Ari At The Mall part was my favorite. When he called Lloyd to bitch about him cheating - awesome. But when he told him to take down the dartboard and the laugh that followed - priceless. I rewound that part like 3 or 4 times. Ari is indeed the best character on the show. He AND Johnny Drama got nominated for an Emmy. Sweet.

And another funny part was the fact that he actually bought the shoes.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Evil Hobbit on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:16 pm

Didn't like the Drama subplot this time. Bit to stupid to fall for and so predictable as hell that it would turn against them. But the rest!!! Frikkin great, loved his reaction to Tom. Lloy'ds Tom???? And then how casual undercover Tom pulled off Ari's shoo. Cracked me up big time. Am getting a little enough of the endless break ups and get togethers with Walsh. In the end they allways end with Walsh stating: You realy do care ey suite!? -yeah I do Billy. Allright lets make the movie... Let's get to Cannes already!! :D
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby stereosforgeeks on Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:16 pm

FURRIES!

that is all for now.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Fievel on Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:50 am

stereosforgeeks wrote:FURRIES!

that is all for now.

Drama was laying on the Angry Furry Fuck for sure!! :shock:

I felt like Billy Walsh as I yelled "Ha ha! Fuck you!!!" to E (okay, technically the television) when Sloane said she met someone else. Douche.

The episode lacked a little with me. It was still extremely funny at times, but there wasn't a whole lot of story going on. But a weaker episode of Entourage is better than any network sitcom.

Whatever happened to that girl that Turtle was dating?
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:14 am

Fievel wrote:
stereosforgeeks wrote:FURRI ES!

that is all for now.

Drama was laying on the Angry Furry Fuck for sure!! :shock:

I felt like Billy Walsh as I yelled "Ha ha! Fuck you!!!" to E (okay, technically the television) when Sloane said she met someone else. Douche.

The episode lacked a little with me. It was still extremely funny at times, but there wasn't a whole lot of story going on. But a weaker episode of Entourage is better than any network sitcom.

Whatever happened to that girl that Turtle was dating?

Basically I felt like this was a stand-alone ep. There was no larger story going on just comedic hijinx. From a comedic standpoint though it was delivering solidly.

The Brit sort fell for the nervous shtick. I think that's a Hollywood plot device. Ive never seen it work in real life.

As for Turtle and the car dude's daughter they sort of dropped that plot and never mentioned it. Seeing him dressed up as a Furry was hilarious though.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Fawst on Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:08 am

Sloane is hot as hell. Sucks to be E. So let's see, he was cheated on by an ok chick, he bangs a Perfect 10 model who has some dude's name on her ass and falls for her, then hooks up with that ultra fox Sloane, and he fucks that up, too. I used to like E, but man... he sucks lately.

First time we've seen Vin getting his swerve on for quite a while.

Ari fucking CRIED? Color me impressed.

And the best part of the "boinking" was when Drama's holding the tail up in the air. Absolutely fucking priceless!
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:18 am

Fawst wrote:Sloane is hot as hell. Sucks to be E. So let's see, he was cheated on by an ok chick, he bangs a Perfect 10 model who has some dude's name on her ass and falls for her, then hooks up with that ultra fox Sloane, and he fucks that up, too. I used to like E, but man... he sucks lately.

First time we've seen Vin getting his swerve on for quite a while.

Ari fucking CRIED? Color me impressed.

And the best part of the "boinking" was when Drama's holding the tail up in the air. Absolutely fucking priceless!

Them ragging on E for not being able to have unemotional sex was classic. That's definitely something real that would happen between friends.

Man yeah Ari cried and he has a new employee. I wonder what "special" meant.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Evil Hobbit on Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:44 am

Fawst wrote:And the best part of the "boinking" was when Drama's holding the tail up in the air. Absolutely fucking priceless!

YES YES YES, wahahaha, best fucking pay off for an episode in a long long time. Man that was hilarious.

As for turtle and car dude's daughter, it's a pitty they dropped that plot cause I found it very amusing. Would have made for a great conflict when he, instead of the usual E, decides to move out and start a family with that chick.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:11 am

Evil Hobbit wrote:As for turtle and car dude's daughter, it's a pitty they dropped that plot cause I found it very amusing. Would have made for a great conflict when he, instead of the usual E, decides to move out and start a family with that chick.

Theyd have closet's full of nothing but sneakers!
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby The Garbage Man on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:23 pm

Piven was great in this episode, from the anger to the scheming to the crying and pleading. His victory dance at the end cracked me up.
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby Ribbons on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:30 pm

Fievel wrote:E's not savvy enough to leak something in order to generate hype. I actually wish Walsh would have knocked his Napoleon ass out in that fight.

Man, I don't get that. It's not like I'm a huge fan of any character on the show except for Drama and Ari, but Walsh is a total cockgoblin. I'm surprised it took E that long throw a punch.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby instant_karma on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:46 pm

Ribbons wrote:
Fievel wrote:E's not savvy enough to leak something in order to generate hype. I actually wish Walsh would have knocked his Napoleon ass out in that fight.

Man, I don't get that. It's not like I'm a huge fan of any character on the show except for Drama and Ari, but Walsh is a total cockgoblin. I'm surprised it took E that long throw a punch.

What the hell is a cockgoblin?

Is this something you find out about if you buy one of those Harry Potter books with the 'adult' covers?
instant_karma
Comes in 4 exciting flavours

Postby instant_karma on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:48 pm

Ribbons wrote:

What the hell is a cockgoblin?

Is this something you find out about if you buy one of those Harry Potter books with the 'adult' covers?
instant_karma
Comes in 4 exciting flavours

Postby Bean on Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:00 pm

Nothing happened, but it was a good break from the how-can-things-get-worse-cliffhanger-endings we've been getting, it's nice to get an episode that's just for comedic value and doesn't complicate the plot too much. Ari is still the man even if he cried. That's DEPTH man!
Bean
AIRWOLF

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:40 pm

Bean wrote:Nothing happened, but it was a good break from the how-can-things-get-worse-cliffhanger-endings we've been getting, it's nice to get an episode that's just for comedic value and doesn't complicate the plot too much. Ari is still the man even if he cried. That's DEPTH man!

'twas quite the moment.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby stereosforgeeks on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:05 pm

Man we get Gary Busey and Peter Jackson in the same episode!

Shauna's throw-up comment was great!

More thoughts tommorow.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Nachokoolaid on Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:16 am

That was an awesome episode. Jeremy Piven was ON!!! He was firing folks left and right. He was beautiful in his wrath.

And it was cool to see Busey being insane and just see Peter Jackson chilling.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby Evil Hobbit on Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:34 am

WHOAAAA PETER FRIKKIN JACKSON!!! This was probably the funniest episode since one day in the valley. Hilarious that mocap scene PJ was in. And Drama the smurf. Finally Ari was back as well! Like, maaan he was angry. And Lloyd with his perfume. Great frikkin stuff.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:37 am

Man that Gary Busey paint stuff was great. Drama's look on his face as the paint was flung on him was pure gold.

Ari and the Jensens. Awesome. Ari was spot on with his comment on why would you have an affair with a replica of your spouse.

Did Busey actually have lines or did they just say make up something for the guys to do before you let them have the desk?
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Fawst on Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:12 pm

I would have appreciated the PJ bit more if I hadn't been crying inwardly over the fact that I never did move to Florida to learn computer animation with the ultimate goal of working for WETA.

:(
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:34 pm

Gary Busey should be a regular...loved when he asked turtle why he wasn't sayin' anything...I was rollin. Ari was spot on, especiall when punking Eric for not being known.

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Evil Hobbit on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:38 am

Man is this show on a roll or what??!! Another amazingly funny episode. Still cracking up about it. Turtle on the ground, Ari in overdrive, Drama's final shot smacking the girl with his belt.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:33 am

After seewing breasts... "Ill print it out for you"... awesome Drama awesome.

"Looks like someone found some fresh meat at the market." - Drama

Mrs Ari was sweet this week. Looking hot as hell too. Despite Ari's skirt-chasing facade, he really does love his wife. Enough that he'll make false promises about non-existent roles on Ugly Betty.

Was Drama just hanging out at Vinces new place or did Drama move in too? He is still on Five Towns, yes?

Turtle listening to "Informer" by Snow was hilarious.

On to the rest of the episode. Loved the scene when Vince and Johnny were alone and had absolutely nothing to talk about. Pair them off and see what happens because their lack of similar interests could lead to some great stuff.

I like that E's got his own little thing going on now and gaining Anna as a client is sweet. I loved turtle denying Drama props after stating he wouldve banged Anna already after E met her.

We might see some animosity between E and Vince by the end of the season.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Conroy420 on Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:53 am

How long was tonights episode?

Either it started early, I turned the channel on exaxtly at 9, or it only ran for 15 minutes.

This show was always a bit short for my tastes. Just above 20 minutes usually. I get it needs to be a certain length for comcercial breaks during syndication.

But 15 minutes? Pretty lame.

I own all three seasons on DVD and the one complaint is that there is never any real drama, even in a comedic sense.

Problems get set up and they are resovled so fast that it kind've makes any problems the guys have redundent. This season things have worked out really fast, like the problem happens and a scene or two later it's resolved, everything always works out for the positive too, it undercuts any tension that was established.

I understand that this show was never very drama/tension filled. It's just earlier seasons at least had the audience hang for a moments or two, the show's just been watered down in that respect. I'm stoaked we get another season, but I just think the show would get better if we actually had some problems with consquences.
To read some original works by me, please ask, I need the feedback!
Conroy420
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:37 am

Conroy420 wrote:I understand that this show was never very drama/tension filled. It's just earlier seasons at least had the audience hang for a moments or two, the show's just been watered down in that respect. I'm stoaked we get another season, but I just think the show would get better if we actually had some problems with consquences.

Yeah that's my big complaint as well. I would have liked to see no one want to do anyting with Vince until Cannes. Make us and the characters sweat it out a bit.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:45 am

We actually had plot tonight!

It was nice to see E working with Anna, but it would have been better to leave him out of the episode except for a few moments. Leaving us and Vince wonder what is going on.

Do you think E will like Silo? I don't think he will. He has a knee jerk reaction to Billy at this point and no matter whyat he writes I don't think E will like it.

You know Silo actually sounds sort of cool. Allmost like Fallout the videogame.

Ari did some crazy wheelin' and dealin'. It was nice to see him in top form.

Back to E. Dave was annoying as F. Why would Anna be with soemone like that. Very unbelievable.

We finally got some Five Towns news.

Do you think Vince will let E continue being that attentive to Anna? Will he try to sabotage it?
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Fievel on Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:11 am

Just caught up with Entourage.
Didn't miss much story-wise.

But... there was a shitload of laughs to be seen.

Dave = Uber Douche. He seemed familiar.

Saw the return of Busey, which was nice.
I want to see Bob Saget return to Entourage!!!!!

Next week looks fairly serious.

I almost expect to hear:
"Next, on a very special Entourage....."
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby stereosforgeeks on Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:12 am

Fievel wrote:I almost expect to hear:
"Next, on a very special Entourage....."

Ari is an ass...
Vince doesn't do much...
Dram obsesses...
E tries to prove himself...
and Turtle gets stoned!
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby moose4787 on Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:51 am

Just watched the last episode of the 4th season. I was very happy with the direction it went. My favriote episodes are the ones where the guys are just being guys like the sundance one, and the veags one. This had that feel to it.

I was however suprised, this is the first time that they have ended a season with out vince going in to a movie. It makes me wonder if when it comes back if they will call it season 4.5 or 5. Im thinking it will be 5 because there was no real cliff hanger ending to link up like 3.0 to 3.5 like when ari was fired.

Anyway, I ramble. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed the episode, and thought that it was a good ending.
Xbox live profile: Moose4787
moose4787
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:08 am

Turtle saves the day when Kanye shows up! How does Turtle know Kanye? It doesn't really matter because it was awesome.

We also got the Sydney Pollack cameo. Ari's Three Days of the Condor sequel?

E gets fired by Anna!

Drama as Jack Bauer!

Lloyd and Ari's wife don't get to go to Cannes. I would have loved to see Lloyd there.

Anna definitely has driven more of a wedge between Vince and E. Personally I think he should have had Anna do it.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby The Garbage Man on Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:38 pm

moose4787 wrote:Just watched the last episode of the 4th season. I was very happy with the direction it went. My favriote episodes are the ones where the guys are just being guys like the sundance one, and the veags one. This had that feel to it.

I was however suprised, this is the first time that they have ended a season with out vince going in to a movie. It makes me wonder if when it comes back if they will call it season 4.5 or 5. Im thinking it will be 5 because there was no real cliff hanger ending to link up like 3.0 to 3.5 like when ari was fired.

Anyway, I ramble. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed the episode, and thought that it was a good ending.

Last night's wasn't the season finale; epguides.com lists "The Cannes Kids" as airing next Sunday.
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:48 pm

The Garbage Man wrote:
moose4787 wrote:Just watched the last episode of the 4th season. I was very happy with the direction it went. My favriote episodes are the ones where the guys are just being guys like the sundance one, and the veags one. This had that feel to it.

Last night's wasn't the season finale; epguides.com lists "The Cannes Kids" as airing next Sunday.

That's what I thought too.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby bluebottle on Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:33 pm

Anyone else this show has really fallen off the rails this season?

I thought "The Office" style season opener was a huge mistake, and making Billy Walsh a regular character has been a disaster... I mean, he's a fun character, in small doses. They never had to justify his insanity before, now... they've made him too real...

Just me?

I'll go back into my hole.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial