TERMINATOR: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby Metaluna on Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:39 am

Lady Sheridan wrote: I thought "Oh, 1999 to 2007, they didn't miss much at all."

True. My first thought was Duke Nukem Forever wasn't even released! John Connor must have been very disappointed when he went to the local video games store.
Metaluna
GLIB

Postby Fievel on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:14 am

Ohhhhhhh please let THIS be true!
LET IT BE TRUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!!!
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:38 am

I didn't really realize this until now, but the show has grown on me. I'm curious to see how all this Cameron nonsense pans out.
Last edited by Retardo_Montalban on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby RogueScribner on Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:23 am

I wasn't crazy in love with the show, but it entertaining more often than not and I'd watch the 2nd season if it happened.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby bastard_robo on Thu May 29, 2008 1:41 am

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh...yeah!

Shirley Manson cast in 'Sarah Connor'
Garbage lead singer to be regular on 'Terminator' series

By Nellie Andreeva

May 29, 2008, 01:00 AM

Garbage lead singer Shirley Manson is venturing into acting in a big way with a regular role next season on Fox's "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles."

On "Sarah Connor," produced by Warner Bros. TV, Scottish musician Manson will play Catherine Weaver, the CEO of a cutting-edge high-tech company.

The sci-fi series, an offshoot from the "Terminator" feature franchise, is returning for a second season in the fall after launching in midseason as the highest-rated new scripted series of the 2007-08 season.

It stars Lena Headey as Sarah Connor, Thomas Dekker as her son John Connor and Summer Glau as terminator Cameron Phillips.

Formed in Madison, Wis., Garbage broke on the national scene in 1995 with its self-titled debut album, which spawned the modern rock hit "Only Happy When It Rains" and has gone double platinum. The quartet, which also includes Nirvana producer Butch Vig on drums, has released three other albums, the most recent in 2005.

I have to go clean my pants now..............

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Thu May 29, 2008 2:20 am

weird, i was just watching one of these tonight. It's been sitting on my tivo for months. I love me some Shirley so this is welcome news. Don't know how she is as an actress but I'm excited to find out...
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Re: TERMINATOR: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Postby RogueScribner on Thu May 29, 2008 2:23 am

bastard_robo wrote:oooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooohh...yeah!

By Nellie Andreeva

May 29, 2008, 01:00 AM

Garbage lead singer Shirley Manson is venturing into acting in a big way with a regular role next season on Fox's "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles."

On "Sarah Connor," produced by Warner Bros. TV, Scottish musician Manson will play Catherine Weaver, the CEO of a cutting-edge high-tech company.

The sci-fi series, an offshoot from the "Terminator" feature franchise, is returning for a second season in the fall after launching in midseason as the highest-rated new scripted series of the 2007-08 season.

It stars Lena Headey as Sarah Connor, Thomas Dekker as her son John Connor and Summer Glau as terminator Cameron Phillips.

Formed in Madison, Wis., Garbage broke on the national scene in 1995 with its self-titled debut album, which spawned the modern rock hit "Only Happy When It Rains" and has gone double platinum. The quartet, which also includes Nirvana producer Butch Vig on drums, has released three other albums, the most recent in 2005.

I have to go clean my pants now..............

:shock:

WOO HOO!!!

I was gonna watch anyway, but I LOVE Shirley Manson!!!

:)
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby bastard_robo on Thu May 29, 2008 2:24 am

I honestly could care less how she acts! The show just got 4 times more hot!

A fiery red head with a Scottish accent with super killer androids.. its a piece o heaven to me!
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Thu May 29, 2008 2:25 am

She will be wearing a sleek business suit with a mini skirt and sexy glasses, hurray!
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby RogueScribner on Thu May 29, 2008 2:27 am

She can hostile takeover me any day!!! :twisted:
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby bastard_robo on Thu May 29, 2008 2:30 am

RogueScribner wrote:She can hostile takeover me any day!!! :twisted:

I'd "come" with her any day..... (even if i didnt want to live!)
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Thu May 29, 2008 5:04 am

Oh, the antici.......pation.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby judderman on Thu May 29, 2008 7:30 am

Shame. She would have made a good Terminator.

I mean, She already did.
judderman
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby so sorry on Thu May 29, 2008 7:41 am

Just for fun, go google-Image-search "hitech CEO"...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheBaxter on Thu May 29, 2008 10:42 am

so, is a shirley manson-lena headey-summer glau lesbian 3some scene too much to ask for?

i think not.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby stereosforgeeks on Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am

TheBaxter wrote:so, is a shirley manson-lena headey-summer glau lesbian 3some scene too much to ask for?

i think not.

I think Skinemax needs to enter the TV show market.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby RogueScribner on Thu May 29, 2008 11:21 am

I wonder if her character will be paranoid? No?

Maybe she'll drink milk?

She could teach a dog new tricks.

I hear she's only happy when it rains.

Temptation waits, but she waits for nobody.

Eh, this post is queer!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby bastard_robo on Fri May 30, 2008 12:33 am

RogueScribner wrote:I wonder if her character will be paranoid? No?

Maybe she'll drink milk?

She could teach a dog new tricks.

I hear she's only happy when it rains.

Temptation waits, but she waits for nobody.

Eh, this post is queer!

Zing!
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby RogueScribner on Fri May 30, 2008 12:45 am

*bows*

Thank you!

Good night!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby max314 on Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:09 pm

Man, I love this series.

Almost lets me forget that sour taste we call Terminator 3.
Weapon of MAX Destruction
max314
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby burlivesleftnut on Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:41 am

Yeah this was pretty wicked. Is it even coming back? I hope so.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Nachokoolaid on Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:39 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:Yeah this was pretty wicked. Is it even coming back? I hope so.

Ahem!

Fievel wrote:Ohhhhhhh please let THIS be true!
LET IT BE TRUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!!!
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby bastard_robo on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:41 am

So, anyone watch tonight?
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:48 am

terrible opening with the slow-mo and music. Other than that it was enjoyable.

I hope this so called love story stops before it has a chance to begin, though. Fn ALF!
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Fievel on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:52 am

stereosforgeeks wrote:terrible opening with the slow-mo and music. Other than that it was enjoyable.

I hope this so called love story stops before it has a chance to begin, though. Fn ALF!

The song was Samson & Delilah. I saw the Grateful Dead perform it back in the summer of '94. Good times.
Interesting version in this show.

Good to have this show back again.
Shirley Manson looks older these days. Sigh. I liked the twist with her character, though.
I just hope they don't bring in an electric Terminator from the third movie. Dumb.

The "love story"? John knows Terminators are incapable of love.
Having said that, Summer Glau is scrumptious and I'd.... well, if I were in his shoes I'd tap that robotic azz.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby judderman on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:01 am

I dunno. He seems attached to her, at least in a brotherly way. I don't really like it either way- John's supposed to be fighting and destroying these things. He's developed too much affection for them. Still, he gets a girlfriend this year, so feelings of ickiness may subside.

Shirley certainly looks the part of a 1000 series, though it's a pity she can't act to save her life.

Bear McCreary can do some weird things with folk music. Remember what he did to All Along the Watchtower in the Battlestar Galactica finale?
judderman
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Fievel on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:48 am

judderman wrote:I dunno. He seems attached to her, at least in a brotherly way. I don't really like it either way-

Don't forget how much younger John got attached to Ahnuld's terminator in T2. I think these protective terminators are some of the only stability in his life, hence the attachment.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby judderman on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:59 am

Which, if you think about it, is a bit counter-productive. On the other hand, John sent those Terminators back, and he won, so he must be doing something right.

This show irritates me. It always seems just on the verge of getting fantastic, but can't seem to overcome plot problems and weird casting.
judderman
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:33 am

judderman wrote:I dunno. He seems attached to her, at least in a brotherly way. I don't really like it either way- John's supposed to be fighting and destroying these things. He's developed too much affection for them. Still, he gets a girlfriend this year, so feelings of ickiness may subside.

Shirley certainly looks the part of a 1000 series, though it's a pity she can't act to save her life.

Bear McCreary can do some weird things with folk music. Remember what he did to All Along the Watchtower in the Battlestar Galactica finale?

Yeah that was very distracting.

Whyd they even need her it just distracts from the always awesome Dillahunt.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby RaulMonkey on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:54 am

Yeah, the opening was definitely shitty. It was kinda like it was continuing in the vein of Cromartie's slo-mo FBI smackdown to Johnny Cash, but the intensity wasn't earned at all. You can't just jump into a sequence like that without any establishing events or dialogue beforehand. It's distancing, like you're watching a music video or an ad for the show instead of the show itself.

I get what Herc was saying about Sarah and John being 90 IQ points behind the movie versions of themselves. I guess it's sort of believeable that John has some kind of special insight into the personality of Terminators that made him trust Cameron enough to hand her the gun, both because of everything that he's been through, and because it could be something he was just born with which he will later exploit to lead the resistance... but that's me explaining it for the show instead of the show illustrating it for me. It didn't really feel earned either, with the result of John seeming like a complete moron for risking his life the way that he did.

And how can Sarah, John or Derek ever trust Cameron again? Or really, how can they trust her machinery not to malfunction the way that it did? How do they know that her chip isn't damaged in such a way that she'll vacillate between needing to kill John and needing to save him with the blowing of the wind?
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:12 pm

RaulMonkey wrote:And how can Sarah, John or Derek ever trust Cameron again? Or really, how can they trust her machinery not to malfunction the way that it did? How do they know that her chip isn't damaged in such a way that she'll vacillate between needing to kill John and needing to save him with the blowing of the wind?

Hit the nail on the head there. I think that is going to be a major plotline for this season but I pray that it won't as that is just stupid. We can make her go bad any moment we want because shes a robot!!! :roll:
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby RaulMonkey on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Yeah, I hope it was an isolated incident, and I hope that they spend an episode, preferably the next one, detailing Cameron having her chip repaired somehow so we have a reason why she'll definitely be okay from now on... at least until she's in the middle of another explosion...

Damn, no matter what happens now, it was a stupid idea that her programming could be corrupted like that. Even if she was originally programmed by SkyNet to kill John/all humans and new programming was overwritten, it's still dumb that it could be misplaced by a big boom, and then replaced by getting rammed between two semis. Jesus Christ, wasn't this an episode of THE FLINTSTONES?
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR

Postby burlivesleftnut on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:45 pm

Hmmm, I don't know what you are griping about. I didn't get the impression that getting rammed between two semis changed Cameron. I got the feeling that it was John's tinkering with her chipset. Sure it could have used more explanation, but that was the impression and my plus one got. As far as Cameron going back to her original programming, I thought it was a bitchin' plot twist.

But I think you guys might be missing the bigger picture here: THAT WAS SOME BALLS OUT AWESOME ACTION! T3 didn't have action as good as this episode did. This seemed like Terminator to me. Scrappy humans barely escaping something that they can't hope to stop. I half expected Sarah to scream, "You're terminated, fucker" when she rammed that semi into Cameron. Oh and as much as I enjoyed this, I would give this episode a 30000/10 if while John is trying to jump start that semi, he fails, the wrench gets thrown through the window knocking the keys for the truck from the sun visor. :P
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:52 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:Hmmm, I don't know what you are griping about. I didn't get the impression that getting rammed between two semis changed Cameron. I got the feeling that it was John's tinkering with her chipset. Sure it could have used more explanation, but that was the impression and my plus one got. As far as Cameron going back to her original programming, I thought it was a bitchin' plot twist.

I was ok with her being back to normal again after the tinkering, but I definitely think the she could go bad at any moment could get super tiresome if used too much. It's way too easy and unearned drama.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby RaulMonkey on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:13 pm

Hmm, I think I missed it if John tinkered with Cameron's chip. I thought he couldn't even get the chip out before she was crying at him that she "ran a test" and was all better. Surely you don't mean that just scratching around with a tool on the outside of her cranial endoskeleton was supposed to fix her. Did it show John messing around with the chip once it was out?

Edit: endo/exoskeleton.
Last edited by RaulMonkey on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR

Postby Squashua on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:00 pm

So, I just came back from taking a piss in the company trough and I kept thinking the... ... urinal was going to knife me in the junk.
Squashua
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:34 am

The reason Cameron didn't shoot John wasn't because she ran a test or that he rubbed some tooth paste on her brain chip, but because she has grown a soul. It was John's act of total faith in Cameron that allowed her to feel/evolve sympathy and over-ride her Terminator programming by her own free will. She totally had her terminate orders in blazing red on her vision screen deal. It was only when john offered her the gun that she decided to 86 her orders. This was a very strong first episode. As much as I hate to say it, I hope Shirley Manson is written off the show super quick. Lady can write some pretty depressing tunes, but she acts like a Sunday morning drunkard. I need Robert Patrick back. He knows how to finger kill people with style.
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby Chairman Kaga on Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:00 am

Retardo_Montalban wrote:The reason Cameron didn't shoot John wasn't because she ran a test or that he rubbed some tooth paste on her brain chip, but because she has grown a soul. It was John's act of total faith in Cameron that allowed her to feel/evolve sympathy and over-ride her Terminator programming by her own free will.

Yikes. Glad I don't watch this shit anymore.
Go fuck yourself.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby RogueScribner on Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:16 am

I have a couple of theories about the opening of the show and they both revolve around the extended use of the crappy slow motion. I think the opening sequence as presented was either incompetently directed or an afterthought to showcase a new Shirley Manson song. It's the only excuse I can come up with why they didn't shoot the slow motion stuff at high speeds so it wouldn't be so fucking jerky and cheap looking in the finished sequence. Repeating frames is fine if it's for just a few seconds, but this went on for fucking minutes! It wasn't thought out at all or the director didn't care.

At any rate, I liked the ep well enough. I really hope they don't do a stupid Will-Cameron-go-bad-this-week-tune-in-to-find-out deal this season. It's a lame way to up the suspense. I also don't think they set up Shirley's reveal as a Terminator properly. The idea that she was a urinal and then killed a guy is hilarious, but I didn't really get why she'd feel it necessary to spy on him like that (and potentially get pissed on in the process) and then kill him.

Meh.

Other than that, I really liked it and the truck smash was teh 4w3s0m3! :mrgreen:
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:35 pm

i'm behind on my tv, so i'm getting caught up. just watched it tonight.

Fievel wrote:The song was Samson & Delilah. I saw the Grateful Dead perform it back in the summer of '94. Good times.
Interesting version in this show.

since shirley was singing it, maybe we'll have a singing terminator this year, to balance out the ballet terminator from last year

Fievel wrote:Shirley Manson looks older these days. Sigh.

she was always a bit odd-looking. hot, but odd-looking. she looks hotter in still pictures than when you can actually see her moving around and stuff. i'd still do her though.

judderman wrote:Shirley certainly looks the part of a 1000 series, though it's a pity she can't act to save her life.

that never stopped ahnuld.

RaulMonkey wrote:I get what Herc was saying about Sarah and John being 90 IQ points behind the movie versions of themselves. I guess it's sort of believeable that John has some kind of special insight into the personality of Terminators that made him trust Cameron enough to hand her the gun, both because of everything that he's been through, and because it could be something he was just born with which he will later exploit to lead the resistance... but that's me explaining it for the show instead of the show illustrating it for me. It didn't really feel earned either, with the result of John seeming like a complete moron for risking his life the way that he did.

agreed, first when he almost fell for her talking him out of removing her chip, then even moreso when he reactivates her and gives her a gun. way to risk the future of all humanity on a gut feeling there. hard to believe this is the guy who's supposed to save humanity.

RaulMonkey wrote:Hmm, I think I missed it if John tinkered with Cameron's chip. I thought he couldn't even get the chip out before she was crying at him that she "ran a test" and was all better. Surely you don't mean that just scratching around with a tool on the outside of her cranial endoskeleton was supposed to fix her. Did it show John messing around with the chip once it was out?

Edit: endo/exoskeleton.

she was only pretending to be fixed to keep him from removing her chip. after he removed it, there's a scene of him tinkering with the chip in the back of that dude's ambulance, presumably that's when he "fixed" her.

Retardo_Montalban wrote:The reason Cameron didn't shoot John wasn't because she ran a test or that he rubbed some tooth paste on her brain chip, but because she has grown a soul. It was John's act of total faith in Cameron that allowed her to feel/evolve sympathy and over-ride her Terminator programming by her own free will. She totally had her terminate orders in blazing red on her vision screen deal. It was only when john offered her the gun that she decided to 86 her orders.

i like this idea better than "john fixed her chip" but, how would john have known she would grow a soul and not kill him? maybe he thought he fixed her chip, but in reality it was her soul that kept her from killing him. we had hints of her growing beyond her programming last year (remember ballerina terminator?) but i don't think john would be so easily convinced that she has feelings now. if so, it kinda makes his character a putz. i don't mind the growing-a-soul angle, but i would expect the human characters, including john, to be pretty damn skeptical of it until it was proven beyond a doubt.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby King Psyz on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:44 pm

I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FUCKING BASEMENT IN THE FUTURE!
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby RogueScribner on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

I thought it was cool that Shirley's speech about a computer that will cross against the red light showcased Whistler! I haven't seen that dude in ages. He still looks the same. :)
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby King Psyz on Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:01 pm

I really wished they had kept the shirley is a T1000 under wraps a bit longer, like til mid-season... I think they shot their wad with that one faaar too early.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby bastard_robo on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:26 am

I think that the feeling that Shirley was a terminator was in from the onset of her being cast as "AN EVIL HEAD OF A CORPORATION" Now being a T-1000, AWESOME! It might be that I'm a massive Garbage fan, but, she's fairly decent for a first time actor, and her look and mannerisms are perfect for a T-1000 (just remember Robert Patrick!)

Its probably just me, but I give the series a bit more leeway in the way its shot/written from the first two movies as, well, Jim Cameron aint doing them.
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:06 am

i can't tell whether shirley is trying to have an american accent or not. it's like a very toned-down scottish accent, or a really bad attempt at an american one.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby stereosforgeeks on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:12 am

TheBaxter wrote:i can't tell whether shirley is trying to have an american accent or not. it's like a very toned-down scottish accent, or a really bad attempt at an american one.

either way its sort of distracting. she should just use her normal voice.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:17 pm

agreed.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:05 am

TheBaxter wrote:
Retardo_Montalban wrote:The reason Cameron didn't shoot John wasn't because she ran a test or that he rubbed some tooth paste on her brain chip, but because she has grown a soul. It was John's act of total faith in Cameron that allowed her to feel/evolve sympathy and over-ride her Terminator programming by her own free will. She totally had her terminate orders in blazing red on her vision screen deal. It was only when john offered her the gun that she decided to 86 her orders.

i like this idea better than "john fixed her chip" but, how would john have known she would grow a soul and not kill him? maybe he thought he fixed her chip, but in reality it was her soul that kept her from killing him. we had hints of her growing beyond her programming last year (remember ballerina terminator?) but i don't think john would be so easily convinced that she has feelings now. if so, it kinda makes his character a putz. i don't mind the growing-a-soul angle, but i would expect the human characters, including john, to be pretty damn skeptical of it until it was proven beyond a doubt.

Well the writing on this show is far from perfect. I just got that kind of vibe after watching the 20 minutes of Jesus imagery that came before it. what ever explanation is the correct one, it's going to be flawed as hell. I mean seriously, can you really reprogram a computer brain from the future with just a pipe cleaner and spit? I didn't even see a palm pilot that John could have used to reprogram that chip. Maybe I just want this show to be the western version of Ghost In The Shell.
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby RogueScribner on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:16 am

Well, in the same episode you have Shirley Manson spouting off about how machines always do what they're programmed to do, but the special computer she wanted to get her hands on had the capability to vary from its programming. That computer is the ancestor of the Terminators, so it stands to reason that Cameron could have developed a little "conscience" if you want to call it that. She's been influenced by humans enough that she is learning to counter her own malicious programming. Something similar happened in The Iron Giant. It's the whole nature vs nuture debate Terminator style. :)
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby bastard_robo on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:33 am

TheBaxter wrote:i can't tell whether shirley is trying to have an american accent or not. it's like a very toned-down scottish accent, or a really bad attempt at an american one.

She dose have a very THICK Scottish accent, It might have been more distracting had she used it.
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial