TERMINATOR: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:57 am

Reports suggest that it is/isn't filling in the time between Terminator 2 and Terminator 3, while including/not including Terminator 3 in it's timeline and creating it's own continuity/not getting past 3 episodes. It could also be used to set up the premise for a fourth movie/straight-to-DVD/Hallmark afternoon production.

Go Terminator 4!!!
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby thebostonlocksmith on Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:05 pm

I know the company that got the rights for the films wants to make another one, but due to not getting the rights for release (or the specific word that escapes me) they have had to work around it for the time being with this...
thebostonlocksmith
AIRWOLF

Postby DennisMM on Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:55 pm

thebostonlocksmith wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:
thebostonlocksmith wrote:It really took it out of me both writing that and thinking of that...

It's like roseanne but for Terminator fans...

roseanne? as in, dan and roseanne CONNOR!?!?

i smell a crossover opportunity!

That's fookin' excellent... I didn't even think of that...

It could be called, and bare with me on this one for the subtle reference...

"The worst programme ever made" clever and concise i feel...

It might help explain that weird last season of Roseanne where Dan had died and all we saw were Rosie's fantasies that helped her escape the pain. It was really an alternate timeline.
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby Fried Gold on Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:58 pm

I can't really see this lasting. It will either have "Terminator of the Week" stories (which will get incredibly boring and pointless) or it will try to flesh out the characters (whom beyond the first two films don't need to be fleshed out).

The time-travel stuff already in play and used in the pilot have already over-complicated things. The John Connor they've cast is too old. It makes Lena Headey look way too young to be his mother.

Terminator 3 was fairly enjoyable and a good action movie. It needn't have been made, but at least did something almost worthwhile. This TV show isn't necessary and the pilot fails to create any enthusiasm for it.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:12 pm

FG. Where do you get these wonderful toys?

It better not be a bittorrent! :P
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby instant_karma on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 pm

I still don't know why Skynet doesn't just send a T-1000 back to the same point it time where it send the Arniebot in the first movie.

She barely survived her encounter with the basic model, so you'd have to figure the T-1000 would finish the job pretty quick.

I for one would welcome our new machine overlords...
instant_karma
Comes in 4 exciting flavours

Postby Fried Gold on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:17 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:FG. Where do you get these wonderful toys?

It better not be a bittorrent! :P

What's a bittorrent?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:44 am

DennisMM wrote:
thebostonlocksmith wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:
thebostonlocksmith wrote:It really took it out of me both writing that and thinking of that...

It's like roseanne but for Terminator fans...

roseanne? as in, dan and roseanne CONNOR!?!?

i smell a crossover opportunity!

That's fookin' excellent... I didn't even think of that...

It could be called, and bare with me on this one for the subtle reference...

"The worst programme ever made" clever and concise i feel...

It might help explain that weird last season of Roseanne where Dan had died and all we saw were Rosie's fantasies that helped her escape the pain. It was really an alternate timeline.

No doubt, Joss Whedon's hands were all over this story arc.

(I kid. I kid.)
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby brabs on Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:22 am

this show is a serious pile of shit. nuff' said.
brabs
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby angelamia on Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:16 pm

Fried Gold wrote:I can't really see this lasting. It will either have "Terminator of the Week" stories (which will get incredibly boring and pointless) or it will try to flesh out the characters (whom beyond the first two films don't need to be fleshed out).

The time-travel stuff already in play and used in the pilot have already over-complicated things. The John Connor they've cast is too old. It makes Lena Headey look way too young to be his mother.

Terminator 3 was fairly enjoyable and a good action movie. It needn't have been made, but at least did something almost worthwhile. This TV show isn't necessary and the pilot fails to create any enthusiasm for it.

No one has posted in a while and I'm not sure if you guys have gathered this info from other places by now, but I've read that it will not be a terminator of the week plot. This will basically gloss over T3 and go from where T2 left off (T3 is a horrible movie anyway, i'm sorry if you dont agree. They shouldn't have made it without eddie furlong, hehe.) It's set to air January 13th and 14th but I'm not sure what is going on with the end of the season due to the writers strike. I've heard mixed reviews about the pilot, but perhaps it will get better. The pilot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer was pretty cheesy and that show ended up being amazing. So anyway, if you want more info its on the FOX site, http://www.fox.com/terminator/home.htm
angelamia
GLIB

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:27 pm

So, wait. Does this show take place between T2 and T3, or does it replace T3? In which case, does it work as a lead-in to the new films?

And it kinda sucks from a narrative standpoint that we already know John will live to the end, and Sarah won't die until the series wraps. Robs a lot of necessary jeopardy for a show like this, you ask me.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby stereosforgeeks on Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:53 pm

I thought it was an alternate timeline after T2. It will not interfere with the movies continuity.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby The Vicar on Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:56 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:So, wait. Does this show take place between T2 and T3, or does it replace T3? In which case, does it work as a lead-in to the new films?

And it kinda sucks from a narrative standpoint that we already know John will live to the end, and Sarah won't die until the series wraps. Robs a lot of necessary jeopardy for a show like this, you ask me.

Unless her death was a lie.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:17 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:I thought it was an alternate timeline after T2. It will not interfere with the movies continuity.

Looks like it'll be The Fugitive with occassional visits from a Terminator and some references to Skynet.
The series...will focus on the character Sarah Connor, who is on the run with her son after the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

and
Showrunner Josh Friedman stated that the events of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines have no bearing on this timeline, but do occur in an alternate timeline.

Quite what continuity this puts the upcoming Terminator 4 is a mystery, but I guess a story set in "the future" could fit in anywhere.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby RaulMonkey on Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:21 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:So, wait. Does this show take place between T2 and T3, or does it replace T3? In which case, does it work as a lead-in to the new films?

The series begins about two years after the events of T2, but due to an intervention from the future, a new timeline is created where the events of T3 never happened. And everything that goes down in T3 is not only thrown into question, it one hundred percent definitely does not take place, at least the way things stand at the end of the pilot. We have no idea how Sarah or John will end up at the end of the series.

And since the series will deal with Sarah and John's (and their new Terminator friend's) efforts to prevent Judgement Day, it seems like it will be mostly unrelated to the new films. I will be curious whether Judgement Day in the films will be said to have taken place in 2003 or on another date, or if they'll keep it ambiguous. And what about Kate Brewster (Claire Danes) who was said to become John's lover and a valued lieutenant? Will she have any presence in the films? In theory, the series could end the same way T3 ended, leading us into the new trilogy. The date of Judgement Day and the status of Kate in SALVATION will provide us with clues.
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR

Postby Spifftacular SquirrelGirl on Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:02 pm

I always figured this movie sort of branches off into it's own alternate timeline different from what happens in Terminator 3.

Still not sold if this show's going to be okay but I'll sit my squirrely butt in front of television the first night it airs. Probably because I'll be sick to death of reruns, reality and game shows.
Spifftacular SquirrelGirl
AIRWOLF

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:31 pm

RaulMonkey wrote:The series begins about two years after the events of T2, but due to an intervention from the future, a new timeline is created where the events of T3 never happened. And everything that goes down in T3 is not only thrown into question, it one hundred percent definitely does not take place, at least the way things stand at the end of the pilot. We have no idea how Sarah or John will end up at the end of the series.

So, without too fine a spoilerment, the show suggests that maybe John won't grow up to be THE John Connor? I mean, I guess that's fitting with the whole "No fate but which we make" mindset of T2, but I'm not sure I like all of these parallel versions of the same story.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby RaulMonkey on Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:46 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:
RaulMonkey wrote:The series begins about two years after the events of T2, but due to an intervention from the future, a new timeline is created where the events of T3 never happened. And everything that goes down in T3 is not only thrown into question, it one hundred percent definitely does not take place, at least the way things stand at the end of the pilot. We have no idea how Sarah or John will end up at the end of the series.

So, without too fine a spoilerment, the show suggests that maybe John won't grow up to be THE John Connor? I mean, I guess that's fitting with the whole "No fate but which we make" mindset of T2, but I'm not sure I like all of these parallel versions of the same story.

It doesn't suggest that John might not wind up being the saviour of humanity any more than T2 or T3 suggest it. It's just that if they succeed in averting Judgement Day (which seems to be what they'll be trying to do throughout the series,) then they will have removed the opportunity for John to lead his uprising against the machines. Of course, if Sarah and John stop Judgement Day, they'd still be saviours. They just wouldn't be famous ones because no one would know what they'd prevented.
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:58 pm

Hmm... I'm still not convinced. I'll give the pilot a fair shot--hell, I'll probably still watch even if I don't dig it 100%--but a great deal of me thinks they should've capped this franchise after T2.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby RaulMonkey on Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:06 pm

I'm not a hundred percent convinced the show will be able to keep things interesting every week, but I dug the pilot in and of itself and think the show has good promise.

I've realized lately that I'm a BIG Terminator fan. I rate T3 lower than the first two, but I still really liked it, and now I like the pilot. I think I find the universe compelling enough that I'm willing to accept takes on it besides James Cameron's, even while recognizing that they don't fully measure up to his masterpieces.
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR

Postby sonnyboo on Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:32 pm

Just saw this... sadly in 4:3 standard instead of HD widescreen.

It's okay, nothing bad. I do rate it about the same as T3, which I barely saw on video. Like all sequels and spinoffs that don't adhere to the creator's vision are never going to equate to the original. Will this find it's own voice? I don't know. They're doing modern cuts and camera tricks, but not a lot, so when they do appear with jump cuts and flash jumps to 16mm film it's kinda awkward and jarring.

I think Summer Glau is great and unbelievably hot. Combine that with a MILF like Lena Hedley and we've got a threesome for the eyes and the imagination. It truly is science fiction to think Lena Hedley is old enough to have a 16 year old son...

A TV series can flesh out characters, and this seems to focus more on character than action. We already know a lot about the characters, so what more is there to reveal and learn? We even know the final result which makes the growth of John Connor into a leader anti-climactic. Sarah Connor's character, straight out of T2 and far more compelling in James Cameron's view because of the off screen transition from Terminator (1) as a fluffy SoCal waitress was interesting, nonetheless dramatic.

I did not hate the pilot, but I think it's incredibly limiting what they can do with a series. Why not make it a mini-series or definite 1-2 year story arc to call it a day? Why always go for the cash and eventually "jump the shark"? LOST has chosen wisely...
sonnyboo
REAL DRAGON

Postby burlivesleftnut on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:30 am

Did this air already?
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Spifftacular SquirrelGirl on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:39 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:Did this air already?

I believe Fox put up the pilot online over the weekend. I didn't get a chance to sit and watch it but I'm willing to give this series a shot on Sunday. I'm curious to see how they can stretch out the whole "run away from killer cyborg" thing for a whole season.
AIRWOLF

Postby minstrel on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:52 am

I saw a commercial for it while waiting for NFL playoffs.

It looked to me like they were taking the wrong tack. They had young John Connor whining about how he can't lead an army - that's exactly the wrong tack to take! If Sarah is raising a wimp, then fucking let him die and adopt a strong kid instead!

John is supposed to be 16 or something like that. I think he should already be exhibiting leadership qualities and a great deal of courage, even if he has no experience or training. His mom should be TRAINING him, moulding the raw material! The way the preview looked, there was no raw material. I was a bit disappointed.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby burlivesleftnut on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:04 am

Spifftacular SquirrelGirl wrote:
burlivesleftnut wrote:Did this air already?

I believe Fox put up the pilot online over the weekend. I didn't get a chance to sit and watch it but I'm willing to give this series a shot on Sunday. I'm curious to see how they can stretch out the whole "run away from killer cyborg" thing for a whole season.

Well that's easy. Sarah and John are outlaws. You not only have robots from the future on their ass, but the government as well. You might as well throw in some cronies from the Military Industrial Complex. Other series have lasted longer with less.

And Mistrel, if John is a wee whiney, I think it would make a good character arc for him to become the man he is to be. If the show starts off with him as a mature leader already, then where do you go? If this picks up on the heals of T2, then we know he has SOME training, but he was awfully immature in that. I doubt he would have progressed too much. I hope they bring in a father figure for young John. That was one of my favorite subplots from T2, and something that would be beneficial for the lad.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:22 am

I want to see them do peyote in Mexico. At the end of each episode Sarah Connor can add a weapon to the under ground reserve. Sort of like what Doogie Howser did on his computer diary.
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby minstrel on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:28 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:And Mistrel, if John is a wee whiney, I think it would make a good character arc for him to become the man he is to be. If the show starts off with him as a mature leader already, then where do you go? If this picks up on the heals of T2, then we know he has SOME training, but he was awfully immature in that. I doubt he would have progressed too much. I hope they bring in a father figure for young John. That was one of my favorite subplots from T2, and something that would be beneficial for the lad.

Of course it would be a good character arc. But even in T2, the kid had some balls. He just needed to be moulded, but he was strong stuff to begin with.

The commercial I saw had him just whining. Not at all like he should be. I imagine him being reckless, irresponsible, often vicious, and lost in his own bad judgement on his way to being a hero, but the raw material should come through. A kid who pisses his pants at the first sign of danger is NOT who John Connor should be.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby Lady Sheridan on Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:08 am

I always got the impression from T2 that John was always deliberately blowing off his future--refusing to believe it, constantly determined that something will save his ass at the last second. That kind of John Connor is going to be whiny and immature, as he clings desperately to childhood and innocence.

From what I remember of the tv pilot, it kind of continues that theme. While it may not stretch for too long, and he'll have to eventually face reality, I think it's fairly realistic. How many teenage boys listen to their parents, period, let alone a mom who insists you were fathered by a time traveler? It's a bit much. I'm happy if he's a bit shallow at first, but finally comes to gripes with it through the course of the show.

Of course, I'm just watching it for Lena Headey. Girl power and all that. ;)
Lady Sheridan
RED

Postby Shan on Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:21 am

On the subject of Terminator 3 and how did Arnold get to be the model for the T-800 series 101, go to youtube and look up "Terminator 3 extra" as your search term (or Teminator 3 deleted scene).

It's compellingly awful, like a train wreck with body parts everywhere (metaphorically) and yet you can't look away ...
Shan
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby so sorry on Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:03 am

Shan wrote:On the subject of Terminator 3 and how did Arnold get to be the model for the T-800 series 101, go to youtube and look up "Terminator 3 extra" as your search term (or Teminator 3 deleted scene).

It's compellingly awful, like a train wreck with body parts everywhere (metaphorically) and yet you can't look away ...

:shock:

Wow, that was rediculous.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Shan on Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:20 am

Yes, it was like "What were they thinking?" when they filmed it and "At least they were thinking." when they cut it from the final edit.
Shan
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Chairman Kaga on Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:26 am

Wow. I remember reading long ago that the design was supposed to be of a captured resistance soldier. I just assumed the alternate sequence was of that until I saw it...Well it fits in with all the other crap in T3.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Shan on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:34 am

They should get Robert Patrick in for an episode of this show, leading to the classic misunderstanding of his getting shot, bleeding all over the place and turning out to be the human that the T-1000 was modelled on.

Probably easier logistically than getting Arnold for a similarly themed scene as he's supposedly busy running California at the moment.
Shan
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Chilli on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:37 am

Shan wrote:They should get Robert Patrick in for an episode of this show, leading to the classic misunderstanding of his getting shot, bleeding all over the place and turning out to be the human that the T-1000 was modelled on.

Probably easier logistically than getting Arnold for a similarly themed scene as he's supposedly busy running California at the moment.

Only if they keep dragging Robert with them, and he keeps begging to be taken to a hospital because he's losing too much blood, but a Terminator is continuing to follow them. Ends with the classic scene where he says he hates everyone, and dies screaming.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Spifftacular SquirrelGirl on Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:31 am

Shan wrote:They should get Robert Patrick in for an episode of this show, leading to the classic misunderstanding of his getting shot, bleeding all over the place and turning out to be the human that the T-1000 was modelled on.

True. I'm honestly a little surprised more people aren't clamoring (sp?) for Robert Patrick to atleast make some sort of appearance in the series or even the next couple of movies. He was pretty badass in T2.
AIRWOLF

Postby Shan on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:41 am

Well, Robert Patrick could play a policeman who pulls them over to write a ticket for that old movie staple, the broken rear indicator light.

Never quite understood why the T-1000 didn't take the shape and form of the policeman whose car he stole, after all wouldn't someone notice he was missing then?

Or should I not worry about things like that?
Shan
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby sonnyboo on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:48 pm

I'll give this 1-2 more episodes of viewing...
sonnyboo
REAL DRAGON

Postby Spifftacular SquirrelGirl on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:50 pm

I'm more than willing to give a shot if only because it's not a reality/game show. Some of the reviews have been positive so I hope that bodes well for this series.
AIRWOLF

Postby Cha-Ka Khan on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Just caught the first ep on Fox.

Mixed feelings, but overall, I thought it wasn't bad. It's ambitious enough, and there's a lot of potential. I think Summer Glau is a fantastic casting choice. Although I don't know what ya'all are talking about regarding Lena Headey looking too young to have a 15-year-old. She looks about the right age to me.

I also thought the event that "messes up" the T3 timeline was done very well, and was fairly suspenseful to watch it play out.

The script was a little hokey, but the premise as they've set it up has a lot of potential.

We'll see where it goes...
Cha-Ka Khan
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby buster00 on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:22 pm

"Come with me if you want to live" remains my all-time favorite pick-up line.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Theta on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:24 pm

I caught it, it wasn't bad. It feels a little "TV" in its execution, but Cameron has nothing to do with it so I'm feeling forgiving. This could go places if the writing staff is on the ball and it doesn't get axed before episode three.
This comment is in no way meant to insist your opinion is wrong or be considered an edict, solely this poster's opinion. That said, you are still a fool and will kneel before me in supplication.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby RogueScribner on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:24 pm

It was a'ight. I hope they limit the cheese and focus on the suspense/drama aspects of the show or else it'll get real stupid real fast. I'm willing to see where this goes and hopefully it doesn't sputter out like Bionic Woman did.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Theta on Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:29 pm

Shan wrote:On the subject of Terminator 3 and how did Arnold get to be the model for the T-800 series 101, go to youtube and look up "Terminator 3 extra" as your search term (or Teminator 3 deleted scene).

You've got to be fucking kidding me. It makes sense considering the overall jokey tone of the movie (and can I just say I'm pretty happy that there's been a collective decision on the TV show that T3 doesn't exist), but Jesus!
This comment is in no way meant to insist your opinion is wrong or be considered an edict, solely this poster's opinion. That said, you are still a fool and will kneel before me in supplication.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby Spifftacular SquirrelGirl on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:34 pm

I guess I thought it was alright. Some of the effects were a little hokey compared to the movies but I suppose that's to be expected.

I'm curious to learn what's the deal with Cameron. Was it just me or did her head gash wound seem to be healed towards the end of the episode?
AIRWOLF

Postby Vegeta on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:36 pm

Pretty good, I like it mucho so far. I wasn't real thrilled with the Terminator introductions (a substitute teacher, lame) but am already over it.
Vegeta
PARAGON OF VACUITY

Postby Spifftacular SquirrelGirl on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:38 pm

Vegeta wrote:Pretty good, I like it mucho so far. I wasn't real thrilled with the Terminator introductions (a substitute teacher, lame) but am already over it.

And why did he hide a gun in his thigh? Even if the school had a metal detector.. wouldn't the whole metal endoskeleton kind of set it off anyways? Why not just put it a pocket or briefcase. That was a little odd.
AIRWOLF

Postby Leckomaniac on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:39 pm

Vegeta wrote:Pretty good, I like it mucho so far. I wasn't real thrilled with the Terminator introductions (a substitute teacher, lame) but am already over it.

And why did he hide a gun in his thigh? Even if the school had a metal detector.. wouldn't the whole metal endoskeleton kind of set it off anyways? Why not just put it a pocket or briefcase. That was a little odd.

But, like, it LOOKED cool.

:roll:
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Spifftacular SquirrelGirl on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:42 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:

Well, at first I thought it might have been a terminator with emotional problems so he was a cutter...
AIRWOLF

Postby Leckomaniac on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:

Well, at first I thought it might have been a terminator with emotional problems so he was a cutter...

Really? I thought he might be in Opus Dei.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:27 am

Leckomaniac wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:

Really? I thought he might be in Opus Dei.

Maybe he's a fan of Robocop.

All in all, I thought the episode was meh. The termintors are too soft in this show. I remember in the original Terminators, all you had to do was look at a terminator funny, and he'd end ya. Ol' Johnny boy didn't even have to tell Glau to spare the banker, she just did. If Arnold was around, that bitch who tripped the silent alarm would have her index finger blown off after the alarm button was blown away with a couple of bullets.
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial