Diff'rent Stokes: The Unauthorized Biography

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Diff'rent Stokes: The Unauthorized Biography

Postby LilOgre on Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:15 pm

I may be the only one even slightly excited about this one tonight.[/u]
LilOgre
GLIB
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:08 am
Location: New York, NY

Postby papalazeru on Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:40 pm

Yes you may well be.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Postby LilOgre on Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:19 pm

apparently they have interviews with Coleman and the guy who played Willis intercut with the movie. but the movie itself is not approved by them and apparently intimates that Coleman was a homosexual among other things.
Last edited by LilOgre on Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LilOgre
GLIB
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:08 am
Location: New York, NY

Postby colonel_lugz on Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:26 pm

I guess he just got it where he could, poor little fella
You Called Down The Thunder, Well Now You Got It!
User avatar
colonel_lugz
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:09 pm
Location: London

Postby RaulMonkey on Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:29 pm

Yeah, he got it at crotch-level. Short dudes make man-on-man fellatio all too convenient.
Image
User avatar
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR
 
Posts: 3406
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:12 am
Location: YYC

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:00 pm

First of all is the original Mr. Drummund still alive? And if he is that's the interview i'm looking forward to.
"The only way to rid yourself of tempation...is to yeild to it." Oscar Wilde

Image
User avatar
Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: Hollywood Ca

Postby papalazeru on Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:52 pm

RaulMonkey wrote:Yeah, he got it at crotch-level. Short dudes make man-on-man fellatio all too convenient.


What Chu talkin' bout Raul?
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Postby RaulMonkey on Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:59 pm

I'm just sayin', if there's a little guy always wandering around you at the exact perfect height, it almost starts to seem silly NOT to have him blow you.
Image
User avatar
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR
 
Posts: 3406
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:12 am
Location: YYC

Postby papalazeru on Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:08 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

MiddgetILASH!
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Diff'rent Stokes: The Unauthorized Biography

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:11 pm

LilOgre wrote:I may be the only one even slightly excited about this one tonight.[/u]


Image
Last edited by ONeillSG1 on Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ONeillSG1
ADAMA
 
Posts: 4738
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:23 am
Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby RaulMonkey on Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:14 pm

papalazeru wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

MiddgetILASH!


The other cool thing about midgets: you can sixty-nine with them in an easy chair. You just sit down and get comfortable as you normally would, and then they can wrap their legs around your neck and go nuts. If the blood starts to rush into the upside-down little person's head causing discomfort, simply recline.
Image
User avatar
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR
 
Posts: 3406
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:12 am
Location: YYC

Postby colonel_lugz on Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:15 pm

RaulMonkey wrote:
papalazeru wrote:HAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHA!

MiddgetILASH!


The other cool thing about midgets: you can sixty-nine with them in an easy chair. You just sit down and get comfortable as you normally would, and then they can wrap their legs around your neck and go nuts. If the blood starts to rush into the upside-down little person's head causing discomfort, simply recline.



Holy shit that's funny!
You Called Down The Thunder, Well Now You Got It!
User avatar
colonel_lugz
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:09 pm
Location: London

Postby The Vicar on Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:04 am

I hear the patter of many running, angry feet.

Run for your life, Raul. Its the DZMAS ( Deadly Zoner Midget Assassination Squad) coming to stand on a ladder and kick your ass.

No worries - they're persistant, but can't run distances worth a damn. Chug your way into Club Dink Touch - Whedon's got one of those "You Must Be This Tall to Ride This Ride" signs out front. Foils them every time.
.
........................................
Image
User avatar
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone
 
Posts: 16179
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:21 am

Postby HollywoodBabylon on Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:17 am

The Vicar wrote:I hear the patter of many running, angry feet.

Run for your life, Raul. Its the DZMAS ( Deadly Zoner Midget Assassination Squad) coming to stand on a ladder and kick your ass.

No worries - they're persistant, but can't run distances worth a damn. Chug your way into Club Dink Touch - Whedon's got one of those "You Must Be This Tall to Ride This Ride" signs out front. Foils them every time.



Don't be so sure. Last I heard was that Club Dink Touch was employing both the Oompaa Loompaas and The Munchkins as bouncers in order to thwart any underage drinking.

The shame of it.
User avatar
HollywoodBabylon
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:55 pm

Postby The Vicar on Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:36 am

Has a certain symmetry to it, you must admit.

I'd rather see the Oompahs & the Munchkins in cage matchs, though. With rabid weasels.
.
........................................
Image
User avatar
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone
 
Posts: 16179
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:21 am

Postby havocSchultz on Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:40 am

RaulMonkey wrote: Short dudes make man-on-man fellatio all too convenient.



RaulMonkey wrote:I'm just sayin', if there's a little guy always wandering around you at the exact perfect height, it almost starts to seem silly NOT to have him blow you.



RaulMonkey wrote:The other cool thing about midgets: you can sixty-nine with them in an easy chair. You just sit down and get comfortable as you normally would, and then they can wrap their legs around your neck and go nuts. If the blood starts to rush into the upside-down little person's head causing discomfort, simply recline.



I thought you and Retardo had never met...
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

OLD STORY

Postby Go Botz13 on Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:45 pm

I'll check it out! Can't get enough of those crazy kids!
Go Botz13
GLIB
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:26 pm
Location: Dallas

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:03 pm

havocSchultz wrote:
RaulMonkey wrote: Short dudes make man-on-man fellatio all too convenient.



RaulMonkey wrote:I'm just sayin', if there's a little guy always wandering around you at the exact perfect height, it almost starts to seem silly NOT to have him blow you.



RaulMonkey wrote:The other cool thing about midgets: you can sixty-nine with them in an easy chair. You just sit down and get comfortable as you normally would, and then they can wrap their legs around your neck and go nuts. If the blood starts to rush into the upside-down little person's head causing discomfort, simply recline.



I thought you and Retardo had never met...


walks into room...

reads havok's post...

slits wrists (both of 'em)...
Image
User avatar
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood
 
Posts: 3682
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:28 am

Postby RaulMonkey on Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:51 pm

Bertolucci spoilers lurk below...

Heh, kinda like the end of THE DREAMERS.^^^^
Last edited by RaulMonkey on Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR
 
Posts: 3406
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:12 am
Location: YYC

Postby ONeillSG1 on Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:50 pm

RaulMonkey wrote:Heh, kinda like the end of THE DREAMERS.


SPOILERS!!
User avatar
ONeillSG1
ADAMA
 
Posts: 4738
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:23 am
Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby RaulMonkey on Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:01 pm

Oooh shit, good call, dude. Adjustments pending... You'd better fix your quote box too. There's way more to what goes on in that movie, but what I said definitely qualifies as a spoiler. Sincere apologies to anyone this affected.
Image
User avatar
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR
 
Posts: 3406
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:12 am
Location: YYC

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:41 pm

Does it still count as a spoiler if the movie has been around for a few years?
Image
User avatar
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood
 
Posts: 3682
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:28 am

Postby RaulMonkey on Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:54 pm

Yeah, like, do you have to get the piss taken out of you if you talk about where the planet of the apes is, or who Tyler Durden is, or whether Rhett and Scarlett get it together in the end?

We are a community of ardent film fans, and a certain degree of familiarity beyond Average Joe might be assumed. It could be argued that THE DREAMERS, dwelling in NC-17 levels of obscurity, has a longer spolier statute of limitations than films that received wider release, but on the other hand it might be fair to say that anybody who has any interest in seeing it already has.

Nevertheless, I think that movie surprises are sacred, and I would hate to think I'd blown any movie for anyone ever.
Image
User avatar
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR
 
Posts: 3406
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:12 am
Location: YYC


Return to Coaxial

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron