SPOILER - Herc's Not Seen BATTLESTAR GALACTICA 2.7!!

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

SPOILER - Herc's Not Seen BATTLESTAR GALACTICA 2.7!!

Postby Guest on Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:15 am

What does TV Guide say?
'Conclusion. Determined to restore unity among the divided colonists, Adama attempts to reconcile with Lee and orders a search-and-rescue mission to Kobol.'

Weasel-like Herc! Give us the spoilers! Employ y

Read more...

Source: AICN: Coaxial
Ain't It Cool News is a Harry Knowles production bringing you the latest in movie, TV, comic and other coolness that's got Hollywood's panties in a bunch. Primary contributor to this Coaxial Feed is the genius of Hercules The Strong.

Postby wonkabar on Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:53 pm

From AICN....

Isn't it obvious what's going on here?
by darebear August 26th, 2005
09:48:35 AM CST
Herc has finally realized that this show is complete crap, but he doesn't want to admit to everyone that he was so wrong about it. So he makes these obligatory posts without having to watch this hour's worth of plot stretched out over 20 episodes. Hey, I'd do the same thing.

AHHHAHAHAHA!!!! Sure, BG-troll-boy! That's EXACTLY it!
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby ONeillSG1 on Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:31 pm

wonkabar wrote:From AICN....

Isn't it obvious what's going on here?
by darebear August 26th, 2005
09:48:35 AM CST
Herc has finally realized that this show is complete crap, but he doesn't want to admit to everyone that he was so wrong about it. So he makes these obligatory posts without having to watch this hour's worth of plot stretched out over 20 episodes. Hey, I'd do the same thing.

AHHHAHAHAHA!!!! Sure, BG-troll-boy! That's EXACTLY it!

Hopefully, this won't be the kind of clientele that frequents these boards . . .

BTW: Awesome episode. The recoinciliation, Helo back in uniform, James Remar taking one for the greater good (i.e. Sexy Boomer), all good stuff.

Is it just me, or is Trisha Helfer UBER HOT?!?! Just asking.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Return to Coaxial